Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. (43840 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance / The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nwanneamakah: 1:39am On Dec 19, 2013
lanre2u: the greatest gift a woman can give her husband is "to stop nagging" nagging have sent millions on men to their untimely grave.... I need good attitude... Dazz all.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm sorry...I couldn't help but laugh after reading the bolded post grin
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by sarutobie(m): 1:49am On Dec 19, 2013
A virtous woman is a crown on her husband's head..virtousness encompasses it all(faithfulness,respect,hardworking)..it is more than a 'gift'..as a man,the best 'gift' will be to make me a proud father.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Egbagirl(f): 2:15am On Dec 19, 2013
mcocolok: MUMU, A MAN CAN ALWAYS LIE HE IS A VIRGIN, HOW YOU ONE TAKE KNOW? YOU ONE LOOK INSIDE HIM PRICK grin

Seems like you don't know that women can replace their hymens now.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Egbagirl(f): 2:17am On Dec 19, 2013
adezjamz:
Looking for a virgin to balance d equation. No cheating... 50:50 cool

Lol I'm sure you'll find one no worries. grin
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by igboboy1(m): 2:18am On Dec 19, 2013
yomifowe:

True.
that is something any man can die for. I believe that genuine love brings respect. A woman cannot love a man he cannot respect.

o boy na gay level be this?
you know say na 21 years for naija?
na joke i dey o, i see you unintentional error

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by vyncentino(m): 3:15am On Dec 19, 2013
wat u all said is Gud, 4 a marieg 2 last because dat wat d writer said, in marige Is nt about given nd taking is fa mordan dat fa, our perent dos days live Hpply without all of dis, wat hav chenge nw is our attitude toward tins in life, de is a lot 2 say about making marige lst no 1 is character nd respn each oda opinion
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Jdesilentkiller(m): 4:53am On Dec 19, 2013
OP are u asking or telling us, cos all I can see is ur post all over the thread. Next time just say what u hv in mind and then we will argue with u.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 19, 2013
yomifowe: In my opinion, the best gift a man or especially woman can give to her husband is...

Her Virginity.

If you do this, he would forever love you for this and the likelihood of breaking up with you would be very slim.

Secondly, this would help build a strong foundation of trust in the marriage.

This is my N5.

But there are no virgins again in this country, God knows who dey disvirgin dis girls, abi they are disvirgined from the womb?
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by siapaya(m): 5:24am On Dec 19, 2013
A Promise to do BJ everytime he ask her to.

Best gift ever!!
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by macdelene(m): 5:29am On Dec 19, 2013
eve4real86: One of the best gifts a woman can give to her husband is to be faithful to him. The atmosphere of the marriage is regulated by the woman. For the marriage to end in 'till death do us part', the woman is supposed to in addition to every thing else be faithful. No cheating, no male 'friends', or anything else that would jeopardise the relati9onship.
I lol who does the cheating mostly in the marriage?

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by macdelene(m): 5:41am On Dec 19, 2013
Xvenus: The Bible asks Men to Love their wives (that's very diffcult) and women to Respect their husbands! That gives a happy home. The best gift I was expecting was a real present. Is it wrong to buy him a car?
My dear God bless u, wen u ask of gift,u will see guys rushing out to name things they expect the wife should be. A virgin,trust, love ,respect and all what not. Apart from virginity the rest grows wit time. Its hw u make ur beds u will lay on it. Babe if u can afford a car fine. But I will go for a watch.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by addicted268(f): 5:51am On Dec 19, 2013
softsparky: Respect him and respect your self.

my dad is a very strict man that his decision is final.we will always wonder why my mum will keep quiet without opposing or intervening in our presence, next minute you will see my dad and my mum coming out from their room with smiles and he will change his stand instantly. I always wonder what my mum normally say to make him change his mind.... my mum told me,

Respect your man and yourself especially infront of your kids.

Wow!its just like you are talking about my mum.we don't know how she does it.this particular attitude of hers(always influencing my dad's decisions) earned her a nick name among my siblings and I.we call her "the engineer".my dad is a very stubborn man too but she never counters him in our presence.what we know is that he changes his unfavorable decisions afterwards.
Plus her submissive attitude towards my dad earned my dad a nickname.we never say it to his face but when talking to my mum,we call him her king.like "mum,where's your king?" Or "mum,your king did this and that,pls help us engineer him naa".haha.she just bursts out laughing but in d end,d unfavourable decision is changed and we never hear raised voices.
My mum is my role model on marriage issues.I must admit it requires a lot of PATIENCE and HUMILITY.

Also,one day long ago,I watched Tony Anenih's wife interviewed on tv.when asked how she coped with her husband(she's a politician and a lawyer) on d home front,she said something that I cannot forget in a hurry.she said if a woman must have a successful marriage,she has to STOOP TO CONQUER.she said when you stoop,people or d person you are stooping for looks at you and sees your humility but in d end,you are making your way,influencing hard decisions and at the same time,there is peace in d home. that was a big lesson for me. I remember reading a novel "she stoops to conquer" by oliver goldsmith in my junior secondary.so anyway,the role of humility cannot be over emphasized in a marriage. #my2cents#

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by AdeniyiA(m): 5:53am On Dec 19, 2013
definitely her virginity coupled with proper upbringing to a husband who appreciates it. i do
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by hunterrem(m): 5:54am On Dec 19, 2013
yomifowe: Recently, I was going through a soft sell, and I was surprised at the fact that majority of the stories in the magazine were all about divorce issues, breakups, extra-marital affairs, pregnancy out of wedlock, just to mention a few. This is prevalent, not only in Nigeria, but a worldwide phenomenon. This prompted me to ask this question. What can be done to ensure that marriages last longer? What is the best gift a woman can give to her man, or vice versa, that would ensure that marriages indeed become 'till death do us part'.
. Wit my own point of few is SACRIFICIAL. LUV
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by mickyarams: 6:04am On Dec 19, 2013
Lots of jigijigi grin
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by chuks6000: 6:11am On Dec 19, 2013
In my opinion, the best gift a man or especially woman can give to her husband is...

Her Virginity.

If you do this, he would forever love you for this and the likelihood of breaking up with you would be very slim.

This is my N5.

How Old are you? Are you a virgin? Please don't deceive that small girl.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by esscence00: 6:11am On Dec 19, 2013
drnoel:

in this time and age. Who wants to marry a virgin? That stuff is too overated and most people have left that buss behinde.
. Please shut the F up. If you don't want to marry a virgin or you lost yours recklessly that's your own palava. But don't repeat the mistake of generalizing because many others including me still cherish it.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Synergy33: 6:26am On Dec 19, 2013
Honesty n humility
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 19, 2013
addicted268:

Wow!its just like you are talking about my mum.we don't know how she does it.this particular attitude of hers(always influencing my dad's decisions) earned her a nick name among my siblings and I.we call her "the engineer".my dad is a very stubborn man too but she never counters him in our presence.what we know is that he changes his unfavorable decisions afterwards.
Plus her submissive attitude towards my dad earned my dad a nickname.we never say it to his face but when talking to my mum,we call him her king.like "mum,where's your king?" Or "mum,your king did this and that,pls help us engineer him naa".haha.she just bursts out laughing but in d end,d unfavourable decision is changed and we never hear raised voices.
My mum is my role model on marriage issues(I must admit it requires a lot of PATIENCE and HUMILITY).
my dear ehhh even my grandma is still surprised how my mum was able to cope with the son (my dad).there are times he will come back angry banging doors and looking for who to shout at, if you greet him na war,if you no greet na slap. my mum will just leave their room enter ours and start telling us all those village stories or how they survived the war, soon you will see my dad trying to get my mum's attention by either adding to the story or requesting for drinking water.my dad will start making dry jokes and then start laughing at things that are not even funny.we all will be smiling sheepishly. na there vex go end oooooo.

Girls should learn to give their man space especially when they are on their 'period' lol.they will surely come around when they calm down.you will be surprised how they will start explaining what happened to you without you asking them.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by freakyhat: 6:31am On Dec 19, 2013
Hey guys, how do I post a new thread/story in this forum?
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by LizzyAnn(f): 6:54am On Dec 19, 2013
Nd when Samsung 6 come out u no go leave am
deejay_harry1: get me the coming samsung s5,,, and i will be yours forever
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Sunbellar: 6:57am On Dec 19, 2013

my dad is a very strict man that his decision is final.we will always wonder why my mum will keep quiet without opposing or intervening in our presence, next minute you will see my dad and my mum coming out from their room with smiles and he will change his stand instantly. I always wonder what my mum normally say to make him change his mind.... my mum told me,

I think you have said it all.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by doteb(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2013
Marrying a virgin does not guarantee a good or happy home. What is needed is a mature mind that understand each other and a forgiving spirit.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Kjking(m): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2013
Xvenus: The Bible asks Men to Love their wives (that's very diffcult) and women to Respect their husbands! That gives a happy home. The best gift I was expecting was a real present. Is it wrong to buy him a car?
wat!!!!cheesy are u kidding me Pls can we get married ASAP!!!
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Sunbellar: 7:02am On Dec 19, 2013
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Sunbellar: 7:04am On Dec 19, 2013
softsparky: my dear ehhh even my grandma is still surprised how my mum was able to cope with the son (my dad).there are times he will come back angry banging doors and looking for who to shout at, if you greet him na war,if you no greet na slap. my mum will just leave their room enter ours and start telling us all those village stories or how they survived the war, soon you will see my dad trying to get my mum's attention by either adding to the story or requesting for drinking water.my dad will start making dry jokes and then start laughing at things that are not even funny.we all will be smiling sheepishly. na there vex go end oooooo.

Girls should learn to give their man space especially when they are on their 'period' lol.they will surely come around when they calm down.you will be surprised how they will start explaining what happened to you without you asking them.
Seems you will make a good husband/wifey with this experiences as your gender maybe.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 19, 2013
yomifowe: In my opinion, the best gift a man or especially woman can give to her husband is...

Her Virginity.

This is my N5.

Personally I don't like virgins. too many work involved trying to get bit open. Mutual respect for your spouse and understanding is key to me....
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by tk4rd: 7:21am On Dec 19, 2013
Gifts must not be bought with money.. Gift are things that a person doesn't just commonly get. Give him something that only you can give him.. Give him enough of your kisses.. Give him more kisses than you have ever given him.. Kiss him every moment for the whole day that you have chosen as the gift-giving day, kiss him to the extent that he thinks that kissing is a common thing,, then you tell him that it is your sincere gift to him, and that he can always have it anytime he wishes..
Trust me,, it works..
Infact, whenever he tries to look at another woman,, he will really be missing your kisses..
One more thing,, Whenever you want to kiss him,, make your lips as sweet and as attractive as this one,, and he will always be dreaming of your lips and your kisses.. (..Click here and see.). www.missbeer.org/contestant/10894
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by singiti(m): 7:22am On Dec 19, 2013

Her Virginity.

This is my N5.

Likeninng your post doesn't mean dats the only gift but wat u said av kept me going in my marriage
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Rejoice5000(f): 7:22am On Dec 19, 2013

Her Virginity.

This is my N5.
STORY EASIER SAID THAN KEEP,U BI VIRGIN U FOR GIVE IT TO HER AS A GIFT.MTWEEEEEW

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Consent(m): 7:22am On Dec 19, 2013
On the virginity,Dont be decieved,every LovePeddler was once a virgin,and a virgin after tasting IT may want to experiment it with others apart from the husband.so being a virgin is not an ultimate criterion for an everlasting marriage.For me the best gift is what i call RLF the combination is fullproof.RESPECT,LOVE AND FAITHFULNESS.The endless respect would boost his self confidence he'll would watch what he does cos he dsnt wana loose the respect,the uncondition love would soften his heart and make him care for her and the kids while her continous faithfulness would keep his conscience on the scale of morality.these are the best gifts ladies.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 19, 2013

@ Softsparky, you made a very good point...

But ladies of today don't want to be respectful to there husband, they equally want to be dominant especially when they have a good paying Job than the Husband... This has really crumble alot of marriage... Some ladies does not have home training at all, some are very rude, some are extremely proud etc...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.