Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. (43875 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance / The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Skinni10ne: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2013
yomifowe: Pls lets be honest with ourselves, the fact that our society has thrown morals to the wind does not mean that it is wrong. Even the dictionary defines Fornication as sex between individuals that are not married. Lets call a spade exactly what it is[b] A SPADE[/b].
The best gift a woman can give to her husband on their wedding night is still her V.
If you still disagree, can you marry a pro? If you say yes, its OK by me (you are one in a million then), but if you say no, then how can you tell how many men your woman have slept with, or the assurance that she would not cheat on you again?

You are hilarious!!!
So what about all the non virgin girls? Who disvirgined them, birds?
How about u start telling men, your male species to stop pressuring /molesting/r..aping women? Start by cause, not effect. The prob lem is men. Period. Lets call a spade, a spade. If men stop requesting for sex, a lot more women would be virgins in their older ages.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by eve4real86: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2013
duality:

I'm making a comment because of you. I Usually don't like commenting on issues like this.

I understand your sentiments; But marring a non virgin doesn't also guaranty an exiting sex life. In fact, if you had married a retired prostitute with years of great sexual experience, wouldn't still guarantee a great sex life with her. Since you are married I can't be teaching you the psychological aspect of sex.

It takes a lot to be and remain a virgin before marriage. That kind of strength is what it takes to be great. You claim to have someone with such; then leverage on it.

What if something happens to you and your sexual drive reduces? will you kill yourself? OR End the marriage?

You thing you have a problem in marring a virgin? No you don't.

I don't think anyone here has a problem with marrying a virgin. It is just that in addition to our virginity, we should include other virtues which makes a woman virtous. Do I have a witness in the house?

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2013
Skinni10ne:

You are hilarious!!!
So what about all the non virgin girls? Who disvirgined them, birds?
How about u start telling men, your male species to stop pressuring /molesting/r..aping women? Start by cause, not effect. The prob lem is men. Period. Lets call a spade, a spade. If men stop requesting for sex, a lot more women would be virgins in their older ages.

I do not intend to hurt anyone. This is just a call for women to uphold the virtues that our mothers upheld.

Is there anything wrong in a woman saying NO to premarital sex?

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by SexyLadyJ: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2013
mcocolok: YOU BE MUMU FOR JAKPA ROAD grin

LOL!! NA WARRI U DEY?
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by kandeyc(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2013
yomifowe: In my opinion, the best gift a man or especially woman can give to her husband is...

Her Virginity.

If you do this, he would forever love you for this and the likelihood of breaking up with you would be very slim.

Secondly, this would help build a strong foundation of trust in the marriage.

This is my N5.
You Spoke wisely. No man wants 'Aloku'.
Both Virgin @ heart and Body... I'll do anything for Her.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by eve4real86: 10:42am On Dec 19, 2013
yomifowe:

I do not intend to hurt anyone. This is just a call for women to uphold the virtues that our mothers upheld.

Very well delivered.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by godwinosian: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2013
DRY TOTO IN THE NIGHT[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2013
yomifowe:

Very funny. However on a more serious note; it cannot be contested that men love sex. However, sex alone cannot make a man marry a woman, not to talk of sustaining it. A woman, in addition to being good in bed should have high level of IQ or else, she would only eventuslly become his booty girl.
I was being sacarstic, I wasn't actually agreeing with u undecided
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2013
Mondisweets: I was being sacarstic, I wasn't actually agreeing with u undecided

worever tongue
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by kingsleyMbang(m): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2013
A woman owes her husband faithfulnes,committment and high regards @ al times. There is bound 2 be a tention when any of these lacks.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by annastatsia: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2013
IDOLE SOAP? HOW GOD IS THIS SOAP TO THE BODY
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Saraha1(f): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
thehunted: There is something our mothers learnt that our girls today haven't. Maybe they are preoccupied with Facebook,Twitter and co.
just like you
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Saraha1(f): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
kingsley Mbang: A woman owes her husband faithfulnes,committment and high regards @ al times. There is bound 2 be a tention when any of these lacks.
what does the man owns his Woman? Let stop be sentimental with the way we handle matters relating to marriage.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Saraha1(f): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Take a look at Romance and sexuality section you all be amaze with what this same set of people are saying regarding a lady who refuses her man to have access to her pot of Soup(PU- SSY), and now it is the same set of guys that are agitating for marrying virgin. So who go come marry those ones way you guys don codem their pot of soup?
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by sucess001(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
To me, the best give a woman can give her husband is submission....
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by tpia5: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
The best gift is to not consider it a favour that you are giving him one.

The bible says when you give, do it without expecting anything in return.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Anyaeto(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
[quote
author=yomifowe]Recently, I was going through a soft sell, and I was
surprised at the fact that majority of the stories in the magazine were
all about divorce issues, breakups, extra-marital affairs, pregnancy out
of wedlock, just to mention a few. This is prevalent, not only in
Nigeria, but a worldwide phenomenon. This prompted me to ask this
question. What can be done to ensure that marriages last longer? What is
the best gift a woman can give to her man, or vice versa, that would
ensure that marriages indeed become 'till death do us part'.[/quote] . It's her heart.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by passionate88: 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
Your mama na "REAL WOMAN"
softsparky: Respect him and respect your self.

my dad is a very strict man that his decision is final.we will always wonder why my mum will keep quiet without opposing or intervening in our presence, next minute you will see my dad and my mum coming out from their room with smiles and he will change his stand instantly. I always wonder what my mum normally say to make him change his mind.... my mum told me,

Respect your man and yourself especially infront of your kids.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by eminence13(m): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
yomifowe: In my opinion, the best gift a man or especially woman can give to her husband is...

Her Virginity.

If you do this, he would forever love you for this and the likelihood of breaking up with you would be very slim.

This is my N5.
seriously? U be mumu .... He will really forever love u cos every time he's there d virginity will re appear ba ? If u like av 10 hymen and lose dem one after d oda with ur ugly personality even dogs wunt stay wt u
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by biopat(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Elantracey: A lady's virginity is notin wen dere is no attitude or character,...to me d best gift any lady can give her husband is just her sincere love,,,wen dat is in place ah tink other can follow
Love surely counts!
But how can a girl keep her V till marriage when there is no attitude m character?
A girl that marries as a virgin is more likely to have these attributes then a girl with a "town hall" before marriage..... n u know what? most guys know this!
So keep that V!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by biopat(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Elantracey: A lady's virginity is notin wen dere is no attitude or character,...to me d best gift any lady can give her husband is just her sincere love,,,wen dat is in place ah tink other can follow
Love surely counts!
But how can a girl keep her V till marriage when there is no attitude n character?
A girl that marries as a virgin is more likely to have these attributes then a girl with a "town hall" before marriage..... n u know what? most guys know this!
So keep that V!!!

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by abm2pistle(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
My own opinion is this; firstly, if you meet your wife a virgin it will make you to love and respect her more. Secondly, they should be mutual understanding between the both party and most of all always love and believe in your spouse no matter what happen...

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
biopat:
Love surely counts!
But how can a girl keep her V till marriage when there is no attitude m character?
So keep that V!!!

Ododo oro (True talk)

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by OwoLee(m): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Truthfulness, modesty and more love innit... grin
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by pacesetter808: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
I believe this idea of women being virgins till marriage is over-rated. Admitted, it's a plus and any man who marries a virgin will appreciate his wife for it. However, we must not forget important factors that must be present to sustain a relationship......love, care, respect, faithfulness, loyalty, hygienic to mention a few. I'll rather marry someone who has been all about the place but has all these qualities than a virgin that lacks all these qualities.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Skinni10ne: 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
yomifowe:

Like i said, ur hilarious.
Youve already offended many women by your one sided, double standard, mysogynist view so uve already passed hurting ppl.

Why is it that u were able to write long essays as to why women should keep their virginity but when it came to see the other side and maybe preach to other men to stop pressuring women, all you could say was u dont intend to hurt anyone? Seriously? Hilarious!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman saying no to premarital sex but for men who are not virgins to say so, hyprocrisy! How about telling men to start marrying women before they have sex with them like their forefathers did? Or u dont intend to hurt anyone?
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by drnoel: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
yomifowe: Meeting a lady as a V means that she is decent and a lot of men would do anything for such a woman.
keep being deceived by ur fallacy of reasoning. Have met Vs that were worse than non Vs and these Vs go wild once u open their market 4 em. Have also met non Vs that just wanted to be luved so they can luv back. Its a personal thing, solely dependent on the individual. It has nothing to do with the chastity status.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by jpphilips(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2013

Her Virginity.

This is my N5.

Ok! you will understand better when you grow up

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Skinni10ne:

Like i said, ur hilarious.
Youve already offended many women by your one sided, double standard, mysogynist view so uve already passed hurting ppl.

Why is it that u were able to write long essays as to why women should keep their virginity but when it came to see the other side and maybe preach to other men to stop pressuring women, all you could say was u dont intend to hurt anyone? Seriously? Hilarious!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman saying no to premarital sex but for men who are not virgins to say so, hyprocrisy! How about telling men to start marrying women before they have sex with them like their forefathers did? Or u don't intend to hurt anyone?

Agreed that mistakes do happen, people get molested and all sort. However, it is important that the society encourage our girls, even guys to embrace chastity the way our parents did instead of playing down on it. This is just my own opinion. I believe I am entitled to one.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Yemlizzy(f): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
yomifowe: Wot about the issue of finance? Its is a strong issue to consider in a relationship/marriage. a woman should not marry a man who is not financially independent. Ladies, do I have a witness in the house?
Certainly,finance is of immense importance.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
pacesetter808: I believe this idea of women being virgins till marriage is over-rated. Admitted, it's a plus and any man who marries a virgin will appreciate his wife for it. However, we must not forget important factors that must be present to sustain a relationship......love, care, respect, faithfulness, loyalty, hygienic to mention a few. I'll rather marry someone who has been all about the place but has all these qualities than a virgin that lacks all these qualities.

Maybe i need to understand the meaning of 'Over-rated'
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by pacesetter808: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
yomifowe:

Maybe i need to understand the meaning of 'Over-rated'

Over-rated - Having a higher opinion of something or someone than is desired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.