Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. (43874 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance / The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Her virginity if my wife is a virgin I'm forever respectful to her for that alone.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by mcocolok(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
ednut1: a tight kitty

FOOLISH ODES

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by mcocolok(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Benswaggy: Her virginity, dts only if they are married.

FOOLISH ODES

1 Like

yomifowe:

Very funny. However on a more serious note; it cannot be contested that men love sex. However, sex alone cannot make a man marry a woman, not to talk of sustaining it. A woman, in addition to being good in bed should have high level of IQ or else, she would only eventuslly become his booty girl.

FOOLISH ODES
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by niyitogun(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
softsparky: Respect him and respect your self.

my dad is a very strict man that his decision is final.we will always wonder why my mum will keep quiet without opposing or intervening in our presence, next minute you will see my dad and my mum coming out from their room with smiles and he will change his stand instantly. I always wonder what my mum normally say to make him change his mind.... my mum told me,

Respect your man and yourself especially infront of your kids.

That's a secret your mum revealed to you. It's very easy to win guys over this way but most ladies embark on a rather combative approach which doesn't work but causes stiffness. Guys have big egos', it takes a smart woman to bend it not an aggressive one. All the best.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by mcocolok(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mondisweets: Ladies u heard that? The best gift u can give lies between your legs cheesy

FOOLISH ODES
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by jpayi: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
kul
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by shejane: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
D best gift is UNDERSTANDING

A woman shd understand dat men are men, der wll alwys sleep outside nd let it go, do ur part as a lovely wife nd 4gt his phone nd who he caled

D man shd also understand dat women are women, der will alwys talk anyhw wt der mouth, dat der mouth na bullet

If both arrive at dis understanding of d fact of life, belv me der wil live happily eva aft
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
drnoel:

in this time and age. Who wants to marry a virgin? That stuff is too overated and most people have left that buss behinde.
Virgin o!
Virginity!
Virgin o!
Virginity!
Trust & mutual understanding is a vital gift that a wife can give to her husband.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
You must have been born on a highway cuz thats where most accidents happen

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
mcocolok:

FOOLISH ODES
You must have been born on a highway cuz
thats where most accidents happen
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by mcocolok(m): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
[quote author=Starbank]You must have been born on a highway cuz thats where most accidents happen[/quote

THANK GOD,I DON LEARN CURSE WEY I ONE CARRY ENTER 2014 grin

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by mcocolok(m): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
Starbank: You must have been born on a highway cuz
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by mcocolok(m): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by shejane: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
When u check most fighting homes, is either d Man is cheating on her or she talks anyhw 2 d man whch wil result 2 fighting

Nd dis two tins can not change so all we need 2 do is 2 undstand dat nd let it go

My thought thou
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by mcocolok(m): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
YOU BE MUMU FOR JAKPA ROAD grin
Starbank: You must have been born on a highway cuz thats where most accidents happen
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by neutralg(m): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
if a woman virginity stand and also Good on bed. it blind men nd after marriage prob start lead to break up...... undastandin matter most sha
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Saraha1(f): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
Best gift is TRUST and RESPECT.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
get me the coming samsung s5,,, and i will be yours forever
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2013

it's called MOTORWAY
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by picoba(m): 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2013

[size=38pt]

Are you a Muslim? Virginity!
Boko Haram
[/size]

yomifowe: In my opinion, the best gift a man or especially woman can give to her husband is...

Her Virginity.

If you do this, he would forever love you for this and the likelihood of breaking up with you would be very slim.

Secondly, this would help build a strong foundation of trust in the marriage.

This is my N5.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by mcocolok(m): 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
CORRECT AM FOR ME
deejay_harry1:

it's called MOTORWAY
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
yomifowe: In my opinion, the best gift a man or especially woman can give to her husband is...

Her Virginity.

If you do this, he would forever love you for this and the likelihood of breaking up with you would be very slim.

Secondly, this would help build a strong foundation of trust in the marriage.

This is my N5.

na lie..

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by valdprof: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Doesn't her character/attitude count? undecided

A forgiving spirit, deep respect, and understanding are what i believe count. Come to think of it, I know a couple of people who got married virgins but are now divorced...and also know some people who have been straffing all their lives, but eventually got married and are still happily married till date. A happy/successful marriage is a union of two good forgivers.
WRT the best gift to give, I feel the price isn't what matters most, but, the immediate need of your spouse and the motive/spirit behind 'the giving'. A gift is best appreciated when it comes in handy
dnt get it twisted , virginity sure passss
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by mcocolok(m): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
I DEY FEEL YOU BUT YOU BE THIEF SHA grin
deejay_harry1: get me the coming samsung s5,,, and i will be yours forever
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by thiefnubu(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
Men, just like Oliver Twist, always want some more.... Giving them all the above mentioned doesnt guarantee anything... the pasture is always greener on the other side, u know..
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by valdprof: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
yomifowe: Recently, I was going through a soft sell, and I was surprised at the fact that majority of the stories in the magazine were all about divorce issues, breakups, extra-marital affairs, pregnancy out of wedlock, just to mention a few. This is prevalent, not only in Nigeria, but a worldwide phenomenon. This prompted me to ask this question. What can be done to ensure that marriages last longer? What is the best gift a woman can give to her man, or vice versa, that would ensure that marriages indeed become 'till death do us part'.
well , for me , no virginity , no deal
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
i believe the best gift a spouse can give to the other is [size=14pt]understanding and commitment to stay married for life![/size]
virginity is ok, but hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighly overrated.
i tried my best not to marry a virgin but ended up with one -she hid the fact that she was a virgin until it was too late for me to pull back ( have done the marriage rites). angry
what i have at home now is a good woman alright, but she hardly understands my sexual needs, and hardly fantasizes about anything.
what is life without occasional fantasies?
it bores the hell out of me!
and she always threaten divorce at every small problem! undecided
i would trade that virginity for understanding any day
i would trade that for a woman who is matured -prepared to stick with me for life no matter whatever misunderstanding we deal with
for me, that is the best wife i need!
marriage is for life
think long term!
i don talk my own o

9 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
This thread aint. For teens... **runs out of thread**
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nwanneamakah: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
valdprof: dnt get it twisted , virginity sure passss

LOL. Okay smiley
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Kalet5: 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
What can the man offer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.