Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels (44426 Views)

SHOCKING: How Niyi Sold His Semen For N10k To 2 Unilag Girls. / No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Yahoo1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
Luxiana19: @Op u no dey shame. Copy and paste from beginning to the end. Mtcheew.
Btw that 'evaluation/classification' is rubbish.
shut up....Amina girl.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by victorazy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
tpacalipse: I thought I knew unilag babes, now I have someone who knows them better. Gawd! Those babes are horrible whoress. Damn man, those asssholes love money. Damn man, unilag, the level of aristo practised therein would take a whole century to over take by any other school.

I tell u this guy na confirm. I once dated a girl from that Faguwa, all he said was true about her and she was 100 level den grin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by adeyrule(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
My girl is in makama,though she was doing all dis runs bfr bt nw she has stopped wen I talked sense into her,she s nt staying in lag hostel again
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by lexrichy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
rubbish thread
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Afrok(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
Interesting... Wen U think d female students in ur school ar bad den u'll meet or read about "baddest" grin girls from other schools. It's kind of funny sha (d post).

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
#...Falls from Zuma rock, laughing...#

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
Unilag chicks are fake azz biatches. The fakest in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Swiftboy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
Soo funny! Things ladies do. Smh
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by GentleFrank(m): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
Good !
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
lexrichy: rubbish thread
I did not create the thread for you man,so if you do not like the thread you can just simply ignore abi ur babe na amina hall girl ni?mumu.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Harrisonn(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hhahahahahahah... somebody pls wake me up shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
Harrisonn: Hhahahahahahah... somebody pls wake me up shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
****pours early morning urine on his head*****oya wake up from sleep,come back to life grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by haibe(m): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
@op kofo is not a dead hall, I guess you should ask those who stay around the edu/gate halls
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by haibe(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
pro01: Unilag chicks are fake azz biatches. The fakest in Nigeria.

And you are dying for them the same fake chicks, lol
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
haibe: @op kofo is a dead hall, I guess i should ask those who stay around the edu/gate halls
you have said it all urself. grin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Beesluv: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
maishot: #...Falls from Zuma rock, laughing...#

Hope u dint land infront of a moving trailer?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Stunner1(f): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
ikwoche: I love this thread. After reading this thread, I could liken the hostels in OAU ife with some of the hostels in unilag. SPORTS Hall could be likened to Kofo Hall, Only that the girls have guys and the guys and babe's are locals. MOREMI" is Moremi" everywhere. MOZAMBIQUE Hall for jambites" (catch them young). Anyways, no Hostel like Moremi". Moremi" girls knows how to cook. Just have one and you will grow fat.

loool very true grin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by haibe(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
leavestory: you have said it all urself. grin

My Opinion: ur case don get k-leg..e don bend patapata...no amount of fastin and prayer can cure it
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
#1-stunner:

very true ,

Btw I think am falling in love with the op he is so funny
grin
grin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Jcob(m): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dated in all the hostels before becoming a born again Christian. Nothing special with the babes. Car, road runners, moremi suya, amina chicken and chips, new hall chinese, abule oja underground. . . then you are good to go
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Choi...see description...thank God i don't stay in the hostel
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked una never see anything, come to imsu owerri and see aristostudents in different shape and size grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
iamjustsassy: Choi...see description...thank God i stay at KOFO hall
so you must be among the dead girls since u stay at kofo hall grin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
leavestory: so you must be among the dead girls since u stay at kofo hall grin
i actually don't stay in school hostel *rolling eyes **
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by femliany(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
why should I pay 50k onto say I wan limpopo...God forbid. AC dey her thing ni?
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
Na wa oo,diz na ppl daughters and sisters,dats y I no wan born girl undecided
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by fxx2: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
leavestory: well I don't think I know you ooooooo,I study estate management 300l so am still an under-graduate,saw ur profile u now live in london?

OK. una see wetin ASUU strike don dey cause? this your thesis go fit fetch you a degree shaa, but not in estate management.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Greatihex(m): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
NLanders, can u imagine level of immorality practiced in a higher standard of learning as UNILAG, and yet they are being given certificate, whilst they are lacking in character and maybe learning, which are criterias for issuance of certificate.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Ocutegan(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
Unilag girls cheap die..just go carry your papa ride come school,you go Bleep her that night. All those girls wearing bump shorts to chicken nd chips spot na prick dem dey find. My own course mate saw me coming from the ATM at night, I don carry hand for head say I don die,me wey jus go withdraw my last 1k..immediately she saw me she jus fake phone call pass me like say she no see me,sharp sharp she don carry her big yansh enta one land rover,until monday morning ni yen o. Countless times you'll look into a parked car at night..omo na rated 18 show oo. Just 3weeks ago me and ma friends went to school in one of us dad's jeep to flex nd catch those new girls doing their registration and luckily for us..a friend saw his old school junior,d babe set die..na so we carry she and her friend enter car oo. As a sharp guy I jus quickly carry werey put for d 2nd girl head. From akoka to ikeja omo na..kissing,smooching,fingering things oo, na my friend first start am so me sef no dull. Unilag girls are hoes mehn,dat thing na spirit. Even all these so called fellowships..Rcf,wcf especially christ embassy for afe babalola hall..na meeting up points them be. Even my muslim friends wey dey always disturb me with WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!shouts every morning for jaja hall..those guys get hijab girls dey give dem free toto. And OP you're mistaken oo..I always go to d faculty of education library to study cos its always quiet,na dem easy to get pass. Abeg no vex for my long yarns..cnt deny I miss school and unilag girls drama

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Tolustar(m): 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ocutegan: Unilag girls cheap die..just go carry your papa ride come school,you go Bleep her that night. All those girls wearing bump shorts to chicken nd chips spot na prick dem dey find. My own course mate saw me coming from the ATM at night, I don carry hand for head say I don die,me wey jus go withdraw my last 1k..immediately she saw me she jus fake phone call pass me like say she no see me,sharp sharp she don carry her big yansh enta one land rover,until monday morning ni yen o. Countless times you'll look into a parked car at night..omo na rated 18 show oo. Just 3weeks ago me and ma friends went to school in one of us dad's jeep to flex nd catch those new girls doing their registration and luckily for us..a friend saw his old school junior,d babe set die..na so we carry she and her friend enter car oo. As a sharp guy I jus quickly carry werey put for d 2nd girl head. From akoka to ikeja omo na..kissing,smooching,fingering things oo, na my friend first start am so me sef no dull. Unilag girls are hoes mehn,dat thing na spirit. Even all these so called fellowships..Rcf,wcf especially christ embassy for afe babalola hall..na meeting up points them be. Even my muslim friends wey dey always disturb me with WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!shouts every morning for jaja hall..those guys get hijab girls dey give dem free toto. And OP you're mistaken oo..I always go to d faculty of education library to study cos its always quiet,na dem easy to get pass. Abeg no vex for my long yarns..cnt deny I miss school and unilag girls drama

[size=20pt]BADT GUY[/size]
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Showbright1: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
O ga ooooooo!!!
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by temmytboi(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
Emzybrown: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked una never see anything, come to imsu owerri and see aristostudents in different shape and size grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mtcheew... No be only IMSU na ISU... Dem dey find animals wey get Bie Bie, snail sef dey show face... Abeg Pull over jor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.