Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels (44436 Views)

SHOCKING: How Niyi Sold His Semen For N10k To 2 Unilag Girls. / No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
My Opinion: I am waiting patiently(not patience jonathan) for u to return my love back
yeah I know u love me,well give me time to think about it whether to accept ur proposal or not smiley
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by MyOpinion1(f): 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
[quote

author=leavestory]yeah I know u love me,well give me time to think
about it whether to accept ur proposal or not smiley[/quote]
nah Carpenter
dey deceive u or nah furniture?
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
My Opinion:
nah those yeye girls
dey deceive u or nah ur sugar mummies?me I talk say I am having crush on u u are saying u will think about it
pls I beg u give me time to think about ur proposal,I know you love me so much and you really want me badly but please let me pray about it before I say "yes" to you grin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
Harbosede02: Mtchewwwwuu only if this guy knew that am guilty of all this,you can't blame me now,a lady gat to survive even though am not a unilag chick
really?I love ur honesty,only few ladies can be honest the way u did
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by MyOpinion1(f): 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
[quote

author=leavestory]pls I beg u give me time to think about ur proposal,I
know you love me so much and you really want me badly but please let me
pray about it before I say "yes" to you grin[/quote]
I would advise u go for medical check up or beta still pay T.B Joshua a
courtsey visit......buh before u do dah pls pay ur outstanding debt ooo
else u want to abuse court process nd I guess u know d penalty for abuse
of court process
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 15, 2013
My Opinion:
I would advise u go for medical check up or beta still pay T.B Joshua a
courtesy visit because I do not know what you are feeling like that a lady is asking you out and you her turning her down,is it a crime that I asked you out?I asked you out because I love and admire you so much
easy don't be harsh on me,don't insult me because I said I want to think about it,just give me more time to think about it grin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by MyOpinion1(f): 12:09am On Dec 15, 2013
[quote

author=leavestory]easy don't be harsh on me,don't insult me because I
said I want to think about it,just give me more time to think about it
grin[/quote] ur case don get k-leg..e don bend
patapata...no amount of fastin and prayer can cure it
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 15, 2013
My Opinion: my case don get k-leg..e don bend
patapata...no amount of fastin and prayer can cure it,I feel so hurt and heart-broken that for the first time in my life am asking a guy out,a guy should be the one asking me out and not me doing it but Its not my fault I am just so much in love with you,the first time I saw you I fell in love and need you more than I need my brain,you are so sweet dear,please just say yes to me
ok have heard u,I will give you my answer tomorrow smiley

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by taskobi: 1:35am On Dec 15, 2013
check this out http:///o1t0dzVHRi

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by MyOpinion1(f): 6:22am On Dec 15, 2013
leavestory: ok have heard u,I will give you my answer tomorrow smiley
u better wake up from ur slumber
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Tosinville(m): 6:39am On Dec 15, 2013
Hell of a crap
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by olatade(m): 7:26am On Dec 15, 2013
Choi! undecided 9ja gals don suffer for nairaland boys hand,u go fear classification of hostels nau grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 15, 2013
Tosinville: Hell of a crap
grin hehe see this low life ghetto dude dey form yankee boy dey talk "hell of a crap"broke people always think they have an option,better go work on ur brain because it is damaged because if it is not a sensible person should see the sarcasm of the thread and not take it personal,wanted to say something before but when I saw ur profile I saw that saying that thing would be like a waste of time because it does not make sense for me to be talking to an animal ,dude go and get a life!!!

See worwor pikin dey form handsome "tosinville clap for urself well-done"oniranu.

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2013

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2013
leavestory: really?I love ur honesty,only few ladies can be honest the way u did
undecided
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2013
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 15, 2013
Harbosede02: undecided
oya rerin. grin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 15, 2013
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2013
Keep the comments coming.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2013
leavestory: oya rerin. grin
itz funi ryt??sum1 hacked my acct and posted dat trash u quoted!!am jst wondering wu d person is,whoever it is,i leave u 2 God oo.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by missdebs(f): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2013
eerr eerm *clears throat* u hav spoken well maazi leavestory

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Luxiana19(f): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
leavestory: hehe rubbish indeed,are u happy now?now get ur silly dirty pussy out of the thread u this filthy slowpoke.

So for ur mind nau, u can insult abi? UGs have really suffered in the hands of NL boys.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
Luxiana19:

So for ur mind nau, u can insult abi? UGs have really suffered in the hands of NL boys.
am not insulting unilag girls,haba stop saying nairaland guys are insulting unilag girls,ok sorry if I insulted you,am truly very sorry,
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
missdebs: eerr eerm *clears throat* u hav spoken well maazi leavestory
grin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Rubbish.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Gabreal1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lol... i must comment oo!!
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Luxiana19(f): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
coolandcute: aww did you just apologize to that lady?she deserved the insult somehow,but anyways for you to have apologized that shows that you must a cool sweet gentle man,but come to think of it ***just thinking out loud**what about if she is one of ur female friends at unilag?or she might even be ur course-mate or so?u know this is a faceless forum and you do not see her so she might be someone you know very well since you both are at the same school.make una embrace each other joor

I deserved his insults? Because i called him out for copy and pasting? Or because I stated the fact that I thought the evaluation was nonsensical? I reserve my other comments.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Luxiana19(f): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
leavestory: am not insulting unilag girls,haba stop saying nairaland guys are insulting unilag girls,ok sorry if I insulted you,am truly very sorry,

I apologize also if my comments did not go down well with you.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
Luxiana19:

I apologize also if my comments did not go down well with you.
ok apology accepted!!!!!oya follow back jare.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
Luxiana19:

Yes I know I deserved his insults because I stated the fact that I thought the evaluation was a very nice one? I reserve my other comments

thank GOD u know grin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by bigx(m): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
leavestory: ok apology accepted!!!!!oya follow back jare.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
I love this thread. After reading this thread, I could liken the hostels in OAU ife with some of the hostels in unilag. SPORTS Hall could be likened to Kofo Hall, Only that the girls have guys and the guys and babe's are locals. MOREMI" is Moremi" everywhere. MOZAMBIQUE Hall for jambites" (catch them young). Anyways, no Hostel like Moremi". Moremi" girls knows how to cook. Just have one and you will grow fat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.