Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels (44419 Views)

SHOCKING: How Niyi Sold His Semen For N10k To 2 Unilag Girls. / No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2013
The OP has absolutely demystified the swag of some UNILAG ladies
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2013
fruityjojo:
Lol how u dey? U just dey threaten all d gals 4 dis ur threadgrin dey shout 4 dem anyhow. Who break ur heart my brother?
na one babe for moremi hall for school ni ooo,she leave me go follow one 52 years old man because him get jeep grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2013
CFCfan: The OP has absolutely demystified the swag of some UNILAG ladies
grin
CFCfan: The OP has absolutely#bold# demystified#bold# the swag of some UNILAG ladies
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by bosun11(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2013
Harbosede02: Mtchewwwwuu

Eeyah.sorry ehn.all ur secrets let out.which hall u dey stay?
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Tmany(m): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2013
fruityjojo: Not dat wat d op said is wrong! Buh noticed dat 80% percent of d guys commenting are just mannerless! Using extreme derogatory words on gals just 4 stating their opinions! How do u want classy gals 2 date undergraduate with all dis immaturity! Na really small boys undergraduate thread.
dating and ashawo(prostitution) is two different things, is not that this gals are not from a financially okay family. Most just subcom to pair pressure and just want to feel among. And as per guys lashing out abusive words they just feeling their future wife are been serviced by some old mengrin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Emperoradrian(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2013
Hahahahaha....smh...wat abt unizik gals....
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2013
Tmany:
dating and ashawo(prostitution) is two different things, is not that this gals are not from a financially okay family. Most just subcom to pair pressure and just want to feel among. And as per guys lashing out abusive words they just feeling their future wife are been serviced by some old mengrin
bro no blame them ooo,imagine dating a girl wey gbadun u die but from nowhere because of her so much love for money one alhaji wey be friend to one of the top and old lecturers just buy her a brand new prado jeep!!!why she no go leave person go meet alhaji!!now the chick na the one of the richest chick for school,alhaji don spoil am with money,!though I don treat the Bleep up of that lecturer wey hook am up with the alhaji ,now dem no born the lecturer well make him fail me for the subject wey him dey lecture,infact na anytime I fit enter him lecture room and e no go talk!!!fear dey catch am because him understand the parol wey dey between me and am.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2013
It is well.nonsense.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Tmany(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2013
leavestory: bro no blame them ooo,imagine dating a girl wey gbadun u die but from nowhere because of her so much love for money one alhaji wey be friend to one of the top and old lecturers just buy her a brand new prado jeep!!!why she no go leave person go meet alhaji!!now the chick na the one of the richest chick for school,alhaji don spoil am with money,!though I don treat the Bleep up of that lecturer wey hook am up with the alhaji ,now dem no born the lecturer well make him fail me for the subject wey him dey lecture,infact na anytime I fit enter him lecture room and e no go talk!!!fear dey catch am because him understand the parol wey dey between me and am.
you know the funny thing that came to my mind last week a female friend sent a horrible pic of a gals(head off, one of breast off, and one hand off) said the gal was used for bloody money. Body was found in ib. She said the gal was a runs gal from one of the uni in ogun state and the way my friend was talking she didn't really felt much pity for her.
How can someone give you a new prado jeep (you not his gf Or wife o just a bedmate) and you no go run from such person. I know she will think na so her toto sweet reach grin guy tint her side when she go pay her toto no go fit help her out.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2013
Miner13: Abeg somebody help me close my lips.

Flies! Flies!! Flies!!!
open am wide
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by fruityjojo(f): 11:04am On Dec 16, 2013
leavestory: na one babe for moremi hall for school ni ooo,she leave me go follow one 52 years old man because him get jeep grin
Awww doh! Buh u sef! Wetin do Anita gals, God fearing galsgrin.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 16, 2013
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2013
Nawa oh! I wished I experienced uni life in Naija. grin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Reference(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2013
Excerpts of a brochure for sex tourism in Nigeria?

So whenever you visit Lagos next you know where to visit for a bit of.....intellectual comfort.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by fruityjojo(f): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2013
Tmany:
Very painful. Feel their pain buh some young guys too selfish. A gud gal ask 4 small money dey will turn her 2 a gold digger! Materialistic gal. Ok d gal has left u naw 2 grenner pasturesgrin u guys complain.
BUT there is no excuse 4 runssing!
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2013
fruityjojo:
Awww doh! Buh u sef! Wetin do Anita gals, God fearing galsgrin.
wink grin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2013
Reference: Excerpts of a brochure for sex tourism in Nigeria?

So whenever you visit Lagos next you know where to visit for a bit of.....intellectual comfort.
Lmao @ "intellectual comfort" grin cheesy
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2013
fruityjojo:
Very painful. Feel their pain buh some young guys too selfish. A gud gal ask 4 small money dey will turn her 2 a gold digger! Materialistic gal. Ok d gal has left u naw 2 grenner pasturesgrin u guys complain.
you dey craze I swear grin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by hardychris(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2013
leavestory if i die of lafta eh ! My blood go dey ur head o! Dis is serious u just took ur tym 2 scrutinize dem
choi ;Dleavestory if i die of lafta eh ! My blood go dey ur head o! Dis is serious u just took ur tym 2 scrutinize dem
choi
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by fruityjojo(f): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2013
Yahoo1: ummmm....what do you expect? This is NL,and "MOST" of the users use here to show a childish part which they can't show in their normal life....you shouldn't let what people say here get to you.
True talk.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Tmany(m): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2013
fruityjojo:
watin you talk vex me small but i go tint am.
Abeg were you expect undergraduate guy to get money for padro jeep abi na every guy out there be dangoto pinkin.
And for goodness sake abeg no talk say gal go ask for small money(all this so called classy gals no dey ask for watin young boy go get for pocket. make gal dey ask for 100k for undergraduate bf that one na small money abi).
Personally me i hate gal that want to turn me to their father while they father dey house.
All i know what you sow you sha reap later they will be finding God fearing guy for church after....
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2013
hardychris: leavestory if i die of lafta eh ! My blood go dey ur head o! Dis is serious u just took ur tym 2 scrutinize dem
choi ;Dleavestory if i die of lafta eh ! My blood go dey ur head o! Dis is serious u just took ur tym 2 scrutinize dem
choi
abeg no die of laughter ooooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Ocutegan(m): 11:27am On Dec 16, 2013
Tmany:
Future wife ke,no be me oo...marry a nigerian girl at your health risk..hate needy girls
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2013
Tmany:
Abeg were you expect undergraduate guy to get money for padro jeep abi na every guy out there be dangoto pinkin.
And for goodness sake abeg no talk say gal go ask for small money(all this so called classy gals no dey ask for watin young boy go get for pocket. make gal dey ask for 100k for undergraduate bf that one na small money abi).
Personally me i hate gal that want to turn me to their father while they father dey house.
All i know what you sow you sha reap later they will be finding God fearing guy for church after....
this babe I talked about the other time,if you know wetin she buy for me as birthday gift last year you go open mouth!!!and I angrily confronted her that how did she get the money to buy me a rolex watch worth almost 70k and also a customized blazers suit and all she said was that I should not worry about how she got the money,though me I collect the gift ooooooo but on my mind I was still wondering how she got the money to buy those things na later I come know say she is dating a sugar daddy and at the end of last year na dat time I come see the clear picture when she start to dey use prado jeep wey I later find out say na the alhaji buy the jeep for am!!!though me and the girl are still good friends though
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by debetmx(m): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2013
leavestory: JUST JOKING OOOOOOO!!!!though some of them are not true but most of them are true
grin

There are 7 female hostels in UNILAG namely:

Moremi, Kofo, M.T.H, Honours, Makama, Fagunwa, Amina... So lets begin with the classification.

Makama Girls:
M.T.H Babes and Fagunwa Chicks: It is said that to get a Makama girl all you need are 2 hot meat pies and a chilled bottle of fanta and she’s all yours ps: make sure the meatpies are hot and the fanta is chilled, apparently they prefer it that way.

Is Makama Bida now a female hostel? Fagunwa too was a male hostel before it was converted to a female hostel.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by sconp: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2013
Tmany:
*faints* grin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2013
debetmx:

Is Makama Bida now a female hostel? Fagunwa too was a male hostel before it was converted to a female hostel.
yep
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Petitequeen(f): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2013
leavestory: ok have heard u,I will give you my answer tomorrow smiley
ah! Leavestory...*sobbing* dnt tel me u wanna tink abt it o...havent i been fair 2 yhu?
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 16, 2013
Petitequeen:
ah! Leavestory...*sobbing* dnt tel me u wanna tink abt it o...havent i been fair 2 yhu?
hehe so u too want to date me,haba how many girls I wan date at the same time,ok let me think about it grin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Petitequeen(f): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2013
leavestory: hehe so u too want to date me,haba how many girls I wan date at the same time,ok let me think about it grin

4 ur mynd....was jez joking o..
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Quatermaine: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2013
Having read this, I'll conclude that Uniben is a good school.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
Petitequeen:
4 ur mynd....was jez joking o but I don't mind sha.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.