Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels (44413 Views)

SHOCKING: How Niyi Sold His Semen For N10k To 2 Unilag Girls. / No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Petitequeen(f): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
leavestory: grin
LEAVESTORY!!..Lolz..u r xo impossible
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Tmany(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
leavestory: this babe I talked about the other time,if you know wetin she buy for me as birthday gift last year you go open mouth!!!and I angrily confronted her that how did she get the money to buy me a rolex watch worth almost 70k and also a customized blazers suit and all she said was that I should not worry about how she got the money,though me I collect the gift ooooooo but on my mind I was still wondering how she got the money to buy those things na later I come know say she is dating a sugar daddy and at the end of last year na dat time I come see the clear picture when she start to dey use prado jeep wey I later find out say na the alhaji buy the jeep for am!!!though me and the girl are still good friends though
Bro no vex, if you and that gal dey do that kind thing for that period.... Abeg go do check up those kind men no dey like use cd since they already close to the door and the gal can't protest since she will collect money for service rendered.
You to chop part of sugar daddy money grin I know some guys who wouldn't mind been in such relationship has long they continue collecting their own share. Even at the end she will make the sugar daddy get the guy a job.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by fijiano202(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
OP with 40k which hostel would u advice me to go fish for the weekend
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tmany:
Bro no vex, if you and that gal dey do that kind thing for that period.... Abeg go do check up those kind men no dey like use cd since they already close to the door and the gal can't protest since she will collect money for service rendered.
You to chop part of sugar daddy money grin I know some guys who wouldn't mind been in such relationship has long they continue collecting their own share. Even at the end she will make the sugar daddy get the guy a job.
grin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ahaaaa. Thank God, i'm not an akokaite. Imagine a girl i graduated out in secondary school with last year. She's brilliant and shy though, and doesn't have b.f until she got admission. Chai, she now have a b.f to the extent of breaking up with him and getting a new one. Hehee...nawa for unilag. I REP UNIBADAN the first and the best. Recte sapere fons.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by umohlee(m): 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Boss, you mean say if them (Kofo babe) give you sometin you no go chop clea mouth?
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
fijiano202: OP with 40k which hostel would u advice me to go fish for the weekend
wait make school settle down finish,we never start skul fully!!!well back to ur question since na 40k u get well go for moremi babes,clean babes wey go satisfy u dey there so u self go enjoy ur money grin and when going there no talk too much just go straight to the point,moremi girls no dey like talkative na action men dey like!!!men with actions
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Quatermaine: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
FrancisTony: Ahaaaa. Thank God, i'm not an akokaite. Imagine a girl i graduated out in secondary school with last year. She's brilliant and shy though, and doesn't have b.f until she got admission. Chai, she now have a b.f to the extent of breaking up with him and getting a new one. Hehee...nawa for unilag. I REP UNIBADAN the first and the best. Recte sapere fons.
is it by the school?, Ochem nawa 4 u oh!
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ok.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Tmany(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
leavestory: wait make school settle down finish,we never start skul fully!!!well back to ur question since na 40k u get well go for moremi babes,clean babes wey go satisfy u dey there so u self go enjoy ur money grin and when going there no talk too much just go straight to the point,moremi girls no dey like talkative na action men dey like!!!men with actions
Guy abeg stop else the kind way I go dey look any unilag gal I meet no go good
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by MRL1MPoPoTM: 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Harbosede02: Mtchewwwwuu

take ur ant infested p'u's's'y outta here. mgbeke
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by MAYOWAAK: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
I left UNILAG almost a decade ago and apparently the practice of modified prostitution persists till date.Anyway as it was in the beginning so shall it be be forever holds sway in Akoka.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Quatermaine: is it by the school?, Ochem nawa 4 u oh!
hehehe....ahaa!! Mr Winner. *busted*
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by fijiano202(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
leavestory: wait make school settle down finish,we never start skul fully!!!well back to ur question since na 40k u get well go for moremi babes,clean babes wey go satisfy u dey there so u self go enjoy ur money grin and when going there no talk too much just go straight to the point,moremi girls no dey like talkative na action men dey like!!!men with actions
bros e go tough ooo,as una no dey skul no good oo,where will i see this week pakage naa https://www.nairaland.com/1557251/single-guys-vs-hamattan-period
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
MAYOWAAK: I left UNILAG almost a decade ago and apparently the practice of modified prostitution persists till date.Anyway as it was in the beginning so shall it be be forever holds sway in Akoka.
I throway salute/triple tuale to all the aristocrats in unilag. Chai, miserable school leaving on their past glory!! Hehee..
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Ishilove: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
leavestory:
Makama Girls:
M.T.H Babes and Fagunwa Chicks: It is said that to get a Makama girl all you need are 2 hot meat pies and a chilled bottle of fanta and she’s all yours ps: make sure the meatpies are hot and the fanta is chilled, apparently they prefer it that way.

To get a MTH and Fagunwa babe all you need is just 200 Naira suya and they are yours, if you’re feeling buoyant you can manage to buy them chicken suya instead, things like that tickle their fancy.

These three hostels are situated close to each other inside New hall (Unilag’s ghetto) thus making them neighbours. People say new hall girls don’t have class (true), some say they love to party hard (very true), some also say they are cheap (well, not so true) but we all know they ain't classy.

Every time I go to visit someone (Girls) in new hall I’m always ashamed or scared, I’m always scared cuz new hall boys might rob me and beat the crap outa me and I’m also ashamed that some new hall girls might obtain me and share the money amongst themselves to buy suya.

Most 100 level girls stay in these 3 halls thus making them jobless, they never stay inside their hostels so it’s not unusual if you see them roaming around new hall looking for boys to buy them food and other edible trinket, for now let’s call them Ghetto Girls or Suya Girls.

Moremi Girls:
also known as chicken and chips babes, to get an audience with a moremi babe you must submit a plate of chicken and chips and the she’ll
listen to you. It doesn’t necessarily mean that they will answer you it just simply means they’ll give u an audience. They prefer older men with cars and they date guys with money and mostly club boys, but we have some good girls (nerds) amongst them. Lets call Moremi girls Chicken and Chips Girls.

Honours Girls:
Australia is a county where people know about but nobody visits, that’s exactly how honours hall is. Its situated in a bushy swamp in the middle of nowhere so they barely get visitors. Most times I go there I see men with cars toasting those small girls, honours girls are boring girls with no event in their life so let’s call them Village girls or Bush Girls. And yeah Honours hall week are the best female hall week in UNILAG, yes I said it.

Amina Girls:
I’m pretty sure you have heard about aristo and runs girls in UNILAG, well 70% of the aristo and runs girl stay in amina hall, they are situated at the gate area so when the big alhaji’s and chiefs come to pick up girls the quickly branch at amina negotiate the price *coughs 50k* and they carry the girl outside school.

Kofo hall:
Also known for its Aristocracy it’s just there and random, pardon my English but they have the deadest hall week. Even if I was paid to go to their hall week I won’t go, you can NEVER catch me going to look for a girl in kofo. I’ve asked many guys what they know Kofo girls for and their replies are either “I’ve never done a Kofo girl before” or “Abeg where is Kofo Hall’ and “I don’t know”.

The reason Kofo hall is dead is cuz most girls in faculty of education stay there and as we all know girls in faculty of education are dead, no offence but we all know its true. I don’t know what to classify them under, but I know they don’t know how to throw a party.

What kind of idiotic, brain dead stereotyping is this?? angry

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by simdam500(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
Jesos oooo!!! how come the op & crew took their time in noticing unilag gals.....

it fun anyway cos i cant stop laughing
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
simdam500: Jesos oooo!!! how come the op & crew took their time in noticing unilag gals.....

it fun anyway cos i cant stop laughing
the op didn't go to school to learn. Smh like mofedaku!!
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
FrancisTony: the op didn't go to school to learn. Smh like mofedaku!!
hehehe u just start ooooooo,you go still shake head reach level wey be say u go commit suicide
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
leavestory: hehehe u just start ooooooo,you go still shake head reach level wey be say u go commit suicide
u went to school to observe babes. Hmm, dude triple tuale to u sir. Me nah learner, nah why i dey for first and best uni. Hehe...LOL, U go teach me nah. *smiles*
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
FrancisTony: u went to school to observe babes. Hmm, dude triple tuale to u sir. Me nah learner, nah why i dey for first and best uni. Hehe...LOL, U go teach me nah. *smiles*
***oya carry chair sit down***go and get a pen and book***so you g dey write down wetin I wan teach u ****let me call someone to help me get a cold drink so I can drink it and relax and start lecturing u!!!be a good student u hear.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by stefikal(f): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
Chai! We haf suffergringrin

@op, ur description of honours ehn na die,lol...d place is fyn, deir hall week is on pt but its isolated even radiography hostel beta pass am.

Kofo and Aminat ehn na just story 4 anoda day...

Abt new hall:
Makama- razz, crazy (especially when dey start deir beef with sodeinde)

MTH- dirty and smelly
Fagunwa- just ok... (I'm in college of medicine now...our hostels sef no gbadun ooo bt if I had to pick a female hostel in Unilag again, I'd pick fagunwa)

@op...erm talk true, your galfriend dey moremi abiii? Cos u just overhype dem...tell me I won't tell any1gringrin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
stefikal: Chai! We haf suffergringrin

@op, ur description of honours ehn na die,lol...d place is fyn, deir hall week is on pt but its isolated even radiography hostel beta pass am.

Kofo and Aminat ehn na just story 4 anoda day...

Abt new hall:
Makama- razz, crazy (especially when dey start deir beef with sodeinde)

MTH- dirty and smelly
Fagunwa- just ok... (I'm in college of medicine now...our hostels sef no gbadun ooo bt if I had to pick a female hostel in Unilag again, I'd pick fagunwa)

@op...erm talk true, your galfriend dey moremi abiii? Cos u just overhype dem...tell me I won't tell any1gringrin
*BURSTED* Oya op answer am! Waiting in anticipation! *GRIN*
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
leavestory: ***oya carry chair sit down***go and get a pen and book***so you g dey write down wetin I wan teach u ****let me call someone to help me get a cold drink so I can drink it and relax and start lecturing u!!!be a good student u hear.
LOL. Pray say unilag babes won't hack you if u reach campus. Finally 5month old ASUU strike eyaff call off. #lobatan. Ehn ehn. Skelewuing tinz. Hehe...*grin*

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by vxyz(m): 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
Quatermaine: Having read this, I'll conclude that Uniben is a good school.
my thought exactly. Na only for hall 2 car park,where church fellowship and party go dey go on for the same place (love gutter or under ebelebor tree for front of hall 2) we dey do our own and maybe nite class at faculty(esp that building wey offices dey. I don watch live x-rated movie for there 2 times). Hall 4 or 3 guy go dey suffer for dem, off k boys go dey maga dem. If you fit get house for off k, den weekends na for compensation.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by elkoko: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
noted
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
tpacalipse: I thought I knew unilag babes, now I have someone who knows them better. Gawd! Those babes are horrible whoress. Damn man, those asssholes love money. Damn man, unilag, the level of aristo practised therein would take a whole century to over take by any other school.
wow....I really wanna visit unilag o, So, my oau chicks no bad at all?
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Ishilove: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
People have forgotten the essence of school and now focus their energies on worthless inanities. Pitiful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / The Beauty Of Eritrean Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.