Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell (39491 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
frederickokey: u're so so gonna kneel at the gate of hell for hours before being kicked into it....... preposterous craps like this comes out from the mouth of the ignorant... so may gfu

Just choose a topic and stop foaming in the mouth
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
frederickokey: exchanging words with u is like praying for the devil to repent, therefore i advice that b4 u die u better get enough packets of cigarette that u're gonna smoke in hell for eternity

Delusions of a religious mind!
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by youngRx(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
wait o...is dis guy high on sumthing or what? since wen has the type of church u attend determines weda u mk heaven or not?
i belive the members of those churches hav their bible. they sure know wat kind of life God wants them to live. so pls mind ur business and pray u even mak this heaven you are already condeming others from nt going.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by moderatorr: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
All muslims will go to hell?
That's a fabrication. Neither Jesus nor the Bible said that.
Its actiually all bad people that will go to hell. Whatever ypur religion evil is evil.
Jesus did not start christianity he was a Jew who practiced Judaism.
Muslims also believe in all the prophets of the old testament including Jesus.

Linda/Lucy means snake.

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
How grown adults even consider this Linda that obviously has a mental illness is surprising. But if you can believe talking donkeys,you can believe anything!

Emancipate yourself from the mind crippling effects of religion
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Abdgafarplenty(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
if everyone who'll enter the paradise would have to confess to Jesus Christ, then the past prophet from Adam to Abraham would never be granted entrance!

come to think of it! The catholic were right to worship Mary than Jesus Christ! For the one who can bring forth a God is MORE THAN A GOD! more than a god I said!

God is one and he ain't Jesus, he created JESUS, MARY, and the rest to be able to shoe how mighty he's!

Please to whom it may concern answer this questions !
who created Adam
Eve
and so on before the birth of Christ!
another question is that who
who sent Adam and eve packing outta the paradise if your answers ain't Jesus Christ then you sure knows you're on the wrong path

4 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by AntiSerious: 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
Seriously smh........this is absolute NONSENSE,wasted my mb. undecided undecided undecided,this OP is off the hook.TO HELL WITH THE BITCHY LINDA
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by vowiski(m): 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
More and more CD tapes... cheesy

If not that I have a conscience.. I would be a multi-millionaire in dollars selling ridiculous tapes and tracts written from my little cubicle.

Nigeria Government be dammed for Joblessness, that's the result of countless churches in one street and multiple revelations from the pit of hell.

One has to make a choice, to live in excellence or die in mediocrity..

Tired of all these bullshit.. When Something comes to Nigeria, it never ends.. cheesy cheesy

Who is next to bring more revelation of what has been revealed in the bible already?
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by donkross1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
Its true
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by umar745(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dear author or OP,
God'll forgive you for this piece of crap because you are astonishingly stupid in an amusing fashion.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
IamDebola:

Looting, Slavery, Human Sacrifice,Child Prostitution, Kidnapping. I selected 5, full package.

[b]KIDNAPPING AND RA.PE OF VIRGINS: (Numbers 31:7-18)

Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. "Why have you let all the women live?" he demanded.... Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.

MURDER, RA.PE OF VIRGINS & CHILDREN AND LOOTING (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

....When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

HUMAN SACRIFICE TO GOD (Judges 11:29-40)

At that time the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he went throughout the land of Gilead and Manasseh, including Mizpah in Gilead, and led an army against the Ammonites. And Jephthah made a vow to the LORD. He said, "If you give me victory over the Ammonites, I will give to the LORD the first thing coming out of my house to greet me when I return in triumph. I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering."

"So Jephthah led his army against the Ammonites, and the LORD gave him victory.... When Jephthah returned home to Mizpah, his daughter – his only child – ran out to meet him, playing on a tambourine and dancing for joy. When he saw her, he tore his clothes in anguish. "My daughter!" he cried out. "My heart is breaking! What a tragedy that you came out to greet me. For I have made a vow to the LORD and cannot take it back." And she said, "Father, you have made a promise to the LORD. You must do to me what you have promised, for the LORD has given you a great victory over your enemies, the Ammonites. But first let me go up and roam in the hills and weep with my friends for two months, because I will die a virgin." "You may go," Jephthah said. And he let her go away for two months. She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never have children. When she returned home, her father kept his vow, and she died a virgin...

JOSIAH OFFERED HUMAN SACRIFICE TO GOD (1 Kings 13:1-2)

At the LORD's command, a man of God from Judah went to Bethel, and he arrived there just as Jeroboam was approaching the altar to offer a sacrifice. Then at the LORD's command, he shouted, "O altar, altar! This is what the LORD says: A child named Josiah will be born into the dynasty of David. On you he will sacrifice the priests from the pagan shrines who come here to burn incense, and human bones will be burned on you."

(2 Kings 23:20-25) ... He [Josiah] executed the priests of the pagan shrines on their own altars, and he burned human bones on the altars to desecrate them. ...He did this in obedience to all the laws written in the scroll that Hilkiah the priest had found in the LORD's Temple. Never before had there been a king like Josiah, who turned to the LORD with all his heart and soul and strength, obeying all the laws of Moses. And there has never been a king like him since.

SLAVERY AND CHILD PROSTITUTION (Exodus 21:7-11)

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again...

IS THIS THE GOD YOU SERVE? undecided undecided lipsrsealed
[/b]

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by shegsrules(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
If am to ask pls define d word church n wen u liv dis earth are u going to b judge based on ur church. On judgment day its every1 for himself, d truth remains do wat is right n keep to God's commandments. Love d Lord ur God with all ur heart n soul n also love ur neighbor as urself. Pastors are human, Linda is human u condemning are human.
U give offering dem buy private jet, build skool n live large u complain, d broke u complain, bt God knows best. D poor n needy needs ur help more Dan anything
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by BrightCar: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
@OP, DOES LINDA NEED TO WRITE ANOTHER BIBLE TO CONVINCE PEOPLE OF THE TRUTH WHICH IS ALREADY WRITTEN IN THE SCRIPTURE? DOES ANYONE NEED TO PEEP INTO HEAVEN OR HELL TO TELL US WHAT IS HAPPENING THERE BEFORE I BELIEVE THE SCRIPTURES? DEFINITELY NO.

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by GentleFrank(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Good !
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by mikael78: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hear what the foolish lady said "my sisters best bible ver is,'heaven helps those who help themselvs' " what's that?? undecided
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by almurtadha(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Linda or no Linda, pls and pls for the sake of peace. Don't bring Muslims to this. Muslims have nothing to do with all these shits pls. Muslims are the destined to go to heaven.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Eyideejay(m): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
come to think of it, many of these ppl that claim they rose from the dead, if u read their books, what A says is not what B says. the only common one is that they saw the pope in hell. Is the God they saw different? did they go to different heavens and hells? the only thing I bliv is my BIBLE. the BIBLE is the finality of God's word. some of these ppl say these things for money and popularity sake. #no offence intended.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Okijajuju1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
salt 1:

Good advice even tho offered in jest!
One day the entire godless and irreverent humans will stand SPEECHLESS before the God they denied His existence and mocked.
@topic, the Bible is the final word of prophecy. I believe everything written there and I owe no one apologies for it. Soon this earth will experience cataclysmic events
1. The sudden disappearance of very godly people
2. A one-world govt headed by the anti-christ
3. Defeat of anti-christ and one thousand years' reign of Christ
4. Another attempt by the devil to usurp power
5. White throne judgement
Better be on the side of truth. And right
The mockery is a sign that we're right. Not a popular way cos a million flies will feed on shit

grin
1. You really believe that oneday, you will up and disappear from earth, go for a trial, be found innocent and sent into heaven.
2. You believe that the 1 world government will be headed by the anti-christ?!
3. Then Jesus would come back a defeat the LEader of the world, when he couldnt defeat ordinary club and arrow weilding Jews & Romans?
4. Then the Devil will now plan a coup to overthrow Jesus Government (P.D.P)
5. Then Jesus will open court and everybody go come answer case..

grin

Heheheheee..

Seriously dude.. If Hollywood had made a movie with this same script, it would be called fiction. But put it in the bible and it becomes truth.. grin

4 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by amuniiopz(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
Bring me dat linda hea mak I fu***ck ha...she has 2 tel me d name d pesin wea send tlk al dis thrash.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by burningspear(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
yetseyi: Hello everyone
I have seen different arguements about sister Linda's testimony especially here on NL.

Firstly, this is not the first testimony about hell. There have been other testifiers even before her. Although I think hers and d@ of Evangelist Amure's went viral. I still remember a testimony like 10years ago that talked about all these things.

Just early last year during NYSC I wz in a pentecostal church in Ibadan for a prayer meeting( a very small church) and there wz a warning for a very popular MOG during a word of prophecy by a member and it wz specifically said d@ the mssge shd be passed 2 him. When sister linda mentioned the person again I wz not surprised, In fact after d prayer meeting @ Ibadan then I wz challlenged If this powerful MOG is found wanting what about I d@ have been practising mushroom xtianity.
christainity is a personal race The GO, reverend, priest bishop also wants 2 make heaven as well as every christain.

The fact still remains I dont see anything different with wat she has said and wat has been said in times past. I ve heared it over and over again that jeweries, attachment and sinful and seductive dressing can lead to hell.
Many churches talk about it.

We've heared testimonies of people that were once in d occult and later gave their life to christ talk about these things. We've also heared of how malice, unforgiveness, talking something d@ doesnt belong to u can lead u 2 hell. Is there anytin different from all what she said. May be its because she mentioned churches thats why people are aggrieved, and I also feel the isssue of make up, jeweries and attachement, trousers is another contention.

Honestly I attend a church wia dey dnt allow those things but I wz nt jst convinced d@ my small pin up earring is an issue despite d fact d@ I told U I ve heared of all these testimonies. Until I wz finally convicted I did nt drop them.

I still remember what some 1 posted on the jewelries can take you 2 hell thread. She said her brother said when travelling 2 europe thru the desert, their leader told dem to remove all forms of jeweries on dem coz dose tins attract spirits, and sum1 did not remove her bracelet, when the sand storm came the thing swallowed her and they saw only d bracelet on the floor.

I want to say that God's word is sure and true and like the rich man's and Lazarus story even if I send some 1 from the grave they still will not believe.

Narrow is the way. It is better to live a holy life ,dress like a child of God, drop all forms of jeweries/attachmnent/makeup and make heaven than to miss that place because of ordinary earring or seductive dressing or lies or unforgiveness.

Thanks! May God give us the Grace to stand on the right side till the final call. Especially, I don't want to go to hell because of these mundane and worldly things that we've come to cherish more than life. There is not much to lose to live rightly holy and find out at the end that Heaven doesn't exist than to live wrongly only to discover too late that there is Heaven that forbids these things!
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
[b]@IamDebola @frederickokey and all other delusion-ed Christians.

Have you seen the kind of God you call "loving" and "merciful" God? An unrepentant wicked and terrorizing tyrant. I hope you guys read your bible before you use it to fight the invisible devil. Cos the God of that bible is the most wicked if compared to the devil.

PROOF:

What was Devil's crime?

* Disobedience. God "forgave" murder, ra.pe etc in the bible but couldn't forgive disobedience. LOL

* The Devil convinced Eve to eat an Apple. LOL That's it cheesy

* God asked the Devil to kill 10 people. I can't believe that the BAD DEVIL killed only 10 people in the bibe. Who could even believe that the Devil took the orders from God the master executor. cheesy

* What else?? Hmmm.. The Devil tried to tempt Jesus to turn stone to bread and jump from a mountain. LOL. Those were the terrible sins the Devil committed.

But the Good, all loving and forgiving God was so kind, he killed 25,000,000+ people.
He sanctioned Ra.pe
Looting
Murder
Slavery
Child Prostitution
Child Slavery
God demands and accepts human sacrifices
Torture
Smashing of new born babies against a rock
Kidnapping
Killing of innocent Children and
He killed a good Samaritan for doing good. shocked shocked

What kind of depressing, close minded, unreasonable and delusional religion is Christianity? undecided
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by NiccoC(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
OP please work on your english. i had a difficult time comprehending what you were trying to say
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
[quote author=highyo]Joel 2:28 I will pour my spirit on flesh and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream and young men shall see vision.
Because Linda warned you on how little sins can lead you to hell does not make her a liar.
Perhaps there are some people in hell crying that if God has sent someone from hell to warned us about this place, may be we would have change our way and not come here.
God knew what he was saying when he said, even if I send someone from the dead, still they will not believe, now did you believe all she said? Do you know why God has sent people like Linda to warn us?
Psalm 51:4 so that God will be justify when speaking, and will be clear when he cast you to hell
I'm not suprised even if great men of God does not believe her, God word will never pass without being fulfilled. I repect your words
THINGS SHE SAID
SHE GAVE WARNING TO MUSLIMS
The facts still remains that all muslims will go to hell if they refuse to cofess Jesus as their lord and saviour. Why will satan send linda to warn them to accept Christ?

Satan knew one day God can raise up a muslim from the dead and will expose the truth of life after death like linda, that's why he cause them to bury their dead immediately.
Why will God said I'm angry with their method of worshiping in Ezk-8:16-18
Why will God call their yearly sacrifice an offering of Idols in Isiah66:3?
Why is it that all country he said he will destroyed are muslim countries?
Why will Jesus warned us about them in John16:2?

WHAT LINDA SAID ABOUT DEEPER LIFE,
In 80-90's may be before you board 3 buses daily, a deeper life member must preach, how many deeper life still preach?
how many deeper life still do evangelisms,
how many deeper life still live like real deeper life?
why is it that for months now daddy Kumuyi has being telling them to start preaching again?
don't forget the fact that any one who fail to preach is disobeying God, and anyone that disobey God is going to hell.

LINDA WARNING TO JEOVAH WITHNESS,
I taught they dont believe in holyspirit? Great sin
but I taught they dont even believe in heaven, they believe they will remain on earth for ever and ever and ever?
then it means they dont believe when Jesus said, he will go to prepare a place for us.
.LINDA WARNING TO CATHOLIC
I dont want to talk much on these, again for I've already prepared a thread on them
but Dont forget the fact that, their mode of honoring images is idolatary?
LINDA WARNING TO RCCG

Mummy G.O of redeem Kumuyi, Obadare, and Adeboye are some of the men of God I respect so much but that will not change the fact that what linda said about them if false,
beffore linda, I've heard of an angel who appear to a man and told him during RCCG program in their camp that if the rapture sound that day, only 2 out of the multitude will go.
Then what are we talking about?
is there any crime if their ladies start dressing like mummy G.O?
believe or not, ring of ear or wedding will lead you to hell
Gen35:1-4
Exo 33:4-5
Ezk7:19
Rev21:27
1ptr3:3 etc
LINDA WARNING TO WINNERS,
I'll not like to talk about this church because I've not gone there before. Even when I was a sinner, I cant go there, not when I now gave my life to Christ
I've heard from one of their member, one day that a man rushed to the toilet to Mastubate because of what one lady was putting on in a church.
LINDA WARNING TO CHRIST EMBASSEY MEMBER
;
Can't talk much also, but I've attended their too once
and I found something different from what was written in book of
1Cor11:5
1Cor 14:33
Zeph 1:8
Rev 2:20 etc. There are so many things that will lead u to hell that have not been stated in this ur post and judging others is one of them.all this things mentioned in ur post is just 1% out of 100% of d things that will lead u to hell. My advise to you is what ppl say about churches should not be ur own issue u just focus on living a rightious life.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by guiddoti: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Why people often mis-interpret: 'thou shall not judge.' Has the truth hard to understand? It has become general rule that you must not warn or correct, just as in the case of Linda. My bible made me understand: I shouldn't be guilty of the same offence, if I judge anyone.
However, everything linda said is very true. It is only false if we want to kill the truth. Biblically, she has spoken the mind of christ and has conformed everything based on bible verse. It is a fool that we say there is no hell. Where has she spoke heresy? A man/woman who is heavenly mindful we use such warning to cross examine himself/herself. The bible said: test the spirit to know which is of Christ. Have they made inquiry of the spirit that speaks heresy through prayer? God is not an author of confusion. God still speaks to us.
I am not justifying myself. But I tell you the journey to heaven isn't as many think. It isn't easy road. The road is very rough. It is very narrow road, scarsely do people pass the road. You must strive to get in there. There are certain things you must let go which easily beset us..
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by spotlessderby(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
I am amazed at how we interpret the scriptures. But not to go into that, I will say two things for us to ponder on!
1) The criteria for making heaven is righteousness and Righteousness is a free gift. We obtain righteousness by confessing and believing in Christ.
Proof: The thief on the cross crucified with Christ made heaven without doing anything to clear the load of sins he committed. All he did was to believe in Jesus Christ and that solves it. It is when you believe in Christ that you then exhibits the acts (Works) that people put as d criteria for making heaven.

2). There is a wide gulf between Christianity and religion.
Most practice religion and not Christianity.
In order for us all to get solid in the word of God and not being swayed about by what all and sundry say, Get a good study bible and read. It saves us all this fuss. Have a great day.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by SavoG(f): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
Wot abt d whites? No message for them? Abi them no go follow go heaven or hell?! LIAR LINDA!
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by unmask: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
eluquenson: Who's linda?
she sells dvd
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by SavoG(f): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Wen lazarus died nd rose again. Y didnt he have stories to tell. Remember d rich man nd lazarus, Jesus said dat if someone shud come frm d grave nd tell us here dat we wont believe. How come dis is happening today. Abi christ don change im mind?!
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by ladenz(m): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
CocoLoca: LINDDA IKEJA AGAIN??!!!! angry angry angry

yes o. but it is the one under bridge o, not the one at 'along' sad
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Ryda(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
highyo:
No wonder Jesus always finish his letter to the seven churched with he that has ear, let him hear what the spirit is telling the church

Me sef i notice am
I notice say u high on poli angry
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by ocheejemb: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
1. Who is Linda?
2. What is she smoking?
3. Where can I get some of it?
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Mintayo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
Rilwayne001: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity
And Its Bible

www.nairaland.com/739943/demolishing-falsehood-christianity-bible
Try harder, you and lagoshia r too small to demolish christainity,ur god, allah cannot succeed in doing that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Mrs Folu Adeboye Driving The Husband Pastor Adeboye In A Throwback Photo / Catholic Priests That Changed The World / Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.