Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him (27163 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) / His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by AbuMikey(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Okijajuju1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:
Hello Nairalanders!

Here is one funny gist, i came across courtesy of a female undergraduate. Shows how confused most of our feminine counterparts can get sometimes and it's really irritating! Here it goes

"Admin please hide my ID & post this for me. Because of the strike i stays at my mum's shop & i meet a guy (graduate) he stays near my
mum's shop and i use to pass through his shop each time i want to go get some goods.

This guy has been asking for my number for sometime now & i've been refusing him, later i collected his own & gave him a call that same day and
told him to stop calling me any day i pass & also asked him if there is any other road i should follow apart from there line.

He got upset with me, said that if not for the fact that he has not gotten a job that i won't have seen him there & promised that he will never
call me & that he wouldn't even save my number & banged the call on me & i sent him a text that same day telling him that he just insulted me by banging the call on me even when am the one that called him, & he didn't reply my message.

So since then, i do follow another way each time i want to pass through there line. But the problem now is that i have fallen for him.

Note: i don't have a boyfriend, so please how do i get his attention back?"

Piece of advice for her please because i myself i'm very much tempted to talk her down on such a shabby attitude... Seriously!

ALL I want to know is, How does somebody "BANG A CALL" on someone..
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
She should go and die. Sometimes girls indulge excessively in posing and can not stop when they need to.
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by GentleFrank(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Good !
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Mikhaela: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
What in the world? HOOOOOOOLD UP ! You asked for his number only to call him THE SAME EFFING DAY to insult him? Sorry, I'm tired, it's Christmas period so I'm broke. All in all, I'm angry so I'm going to take out my frustration on you. You dumb f&ck, shame on your sorry a$$. What you did was extremely disrespectful. I don't even understand your logic. Who takes someone's number only to call them and insult them? Where did you grow up?! I'm going to have 0.2% of pity on you and advice you to keep walking, let it go and act like you don't know him because if you apologize or even talk to him or look at him with your disgusting eyes, he'll only use you and dump you. Ehhh you know what? Apologize ! go on, call him. WTF?!

OP, please direct this message to her if you can

1 Like

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
Na wa o!!

I'm gonna create a post called 'monkeys in outer space. What's ur take?'

I bet it makes front page
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmmm.... Start to dy waka 4 dia line again... Till u find him.... Price his goods and then tell him u wish u had a bf who'll pay for d goods...... Wat am i typing sef?

1 Like

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
My papa get a dog mumu was his/her name mumu o mumu o mumu was his er name. Mumu!
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by skillzbae(f): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
it ws wrong for u as a lady to talk dt way to a guy, its nt ladylike. No man likes or want an arrogant woman. Ask him for forgiveness, u may nt get to date him bt u could b frnds. Wow, my first time on NL, all tnx to God nd Fergiiosugu
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Evanisgud(f): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
NLANDERS silly set of pple.if she had agreed ,u wil say she is cheap now she make "enyanga" u start insulting her. Na waooo.
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by yuzedo: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
donem:
pm him ur password grin
My password(s), ATM Pins, and every important number used to secure my life are the last four (4) digits in π.. Good luck! grin

5 Likes

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by jorhney(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
you're one f****d up gal undecided
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Afrok(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ladies @ 20 - 25yrs, they will be
screening guys to date as if it's MTN
project fame, and by the time they are
more than 28yrs, they will start searching for guys as if it's
Gulder Ultimate Search.
Every girl always pray for HARD WORKING man as
husband, but they don't respond to
greetings from Brick layers, Barrow
pushers, etc ~ Most of this ladies will be
killing themselves trying to wear
expensive weeve-ons, when they all know that most of us guys don't even know the difference between a Brazilian hair and Darling Yaki, Shuku, Patewo etc. PRAY SO
DAT YOU WON'T PRAY.

5 Likes

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by repogirl(f): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
I'm laughing sooooooooo hard right now, serves the girl right, jare! Did she want the guy to crawl and beg for her? Mchewww! Did she think she was that hot, because a guy is asking for your number means you should disrespect and treat him horribly? Or she thought he didn't have any shred of pride and dignity?

One word of advice to everyone, treat people the same way you expect to be treated by others whether they need your number or not!

3 Likes

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by matsilver: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
[quote author=Pryme-st*rr]@tony ayo... You are right about their becoming friends but that's not what she's seeking from d guy. According 2 her, she has no boyfriend presently n she's seriously searching. So her pleading with the guy 4 forgiveness might not turn out well coz if it were 2 be me...na 2 chop her fruit anytime wey i want clean mouth waka pass coz any feelings i must have been nursing towards her will be destroyed by that attitude she displayed.
[b]we men don't love easily so, when we love, we love hard, but... If we hate, chai! We hate like the devil. 8/10 mark.
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by akanbiaa(m): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
Has he now gotten a job or what really attracted u to him again? my advice is work on your pride and attitude but that does not mean you will say yes to a any dick and harry to every guy that toast u but respectfully say no if need be and changes are that even if u go back to the guy he might just have sex with u and dump u. be careful
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
yuzedo:
My password(s), ATM Pins, and every important number used to secure my life are the last four (4) digits in π.. Good luck! grin
secure ur life
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by oluking: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
This na small matter now,just call am,tell am say make e come do.dazz all grin
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by hayoakins(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
start a 3 day marathon fasting and prayer... grin
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Bunker1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
keep on passing there constantly with a friendly face, if u see him just wave, he will call you one day...ASUU una see waitin una cause
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
What is going on here ,mod angry I need u to ban this one, that one,no no, not that one,the other one,that one standing too.nd that other one. angry angry
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by otokx(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
Some women can be funny.
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
Evanisgud: NLANDERS silly set of pple.if she had agreed ,u wil say she is cheap now she make "enyanga" u start insulting her. Na waooo.

gilipoulez angry
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Injera(f): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
I suspect you're too young and don't understand your feelings yet.wait it out.
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by repogirl(f): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
Evanisgud: NLANDERS silly set of pple.if she had agreed ,u wil say she is cheap now she make "enyanga" u start insulting her. Na waooo.

Which Kain stooooooopid yanga be that? Insulting someone isn't yanga! And overacting in the opposite direction from the way you feel about someone is plain stoooooopid! So she expected the guy to start begging and crawling for her Abi?......shebi he has left her and moved on, but the stoooopid geh is now tripping (so funny), pls advice her on what to do!

If I want to advice.....even though I know advising stoooopid pipu is pointless, I would say text an apology and say you were having a really bad day so you took it out on him and tell him he can call if he wants to, anytime.....then fast and pray (lol), that he gets over his disgust of you cos of your serious attitude problems. angry

1 Like

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
Bunker1: keep on passing there constantly with a friendly face, if u see him just wave, he will call you one day...ASUU una see waitin una cause
most reasonable advice so far,BUT THAT IS BECAUSE YOU'VE ONLY SPENT FOUR HOURS ON NL.
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by successoo12(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Reading can help you achieve your goals, not just through learning, but by inspiring you. If you read stories about business success or people who have lived their dreams, you’ll be more inspired to reach for you own goals.

Get our cheap priced educative ebooks that will inspire and help you to achieve your goals by clicking on this link now http://
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by sarzwizard(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
make se go mop lake chat she form hard 2 get ni
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Joe50(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
Afro-k:
Ladies @ 20 - 25yrs, they will be
screening guys to date as if it's MTN
project fame, and by the time they are
more than 28yrs, they will start searching for guys as if it's
Gulder Ultimate Search.
Every girl always pray for HARD WORKING man as
husband, but they don't respond to
greetings from Brick layers, Barrow
pushers, etc ~ Most of this ladies will be
killing themselves trying to wear
expensive weeve-ons, when they all know that most of us guys don't even know the difference between a Brazilian hair and Darling Yaki, Shuku, Patewo etc. PRAY SO
DAT YOU WON'T PRAY.

I lov this...
I just updated it on my fb wall

1 Like

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Toperazzi(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
undecided hes nt serious, and wen he gets a job, he wont need u either
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Culiarme(f): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Lyk sm1 said, apologise 2 d guy. So peeps stil play hard 2 get? Well i dnt if i av feelinx 4 u frm day 1 i'll try 2 kip u around nd sort out my feelinx but if i dnt i'll brush u off, i bcom rude wn u decide 2 mk urslf a pest.
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by ManiCypher(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Juvenile delinquency...Kids of these days... angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! / Nigerian Men Regret Marrying Nigerian Women In The USA / My Love Story( Pre Wedding Pictures) Wedding 4th February,2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.