Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him (27165 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) / His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by valchris10: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
Show up naked at 11.30pm with two chilled bottle of ultimate beer for an intimate night. It works! Walahi. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by 2scorehigh(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mtcheew. Anyway, this is the type of story that (most) men like to read.
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Taywon: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
anoda COOKED STORY... I TIRE 4 U OP
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Prymestrr(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
Taywon: anoda COOKED STORY... I TIRE 4 U OP
[size=26pt] Adonbilivitundecided... Is it that u can't read or u don't comprehend adequately
I GIVE UP!
[/size]
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by DEGREE2466(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
i am testing
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by nursedebbie(f): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
Msheeeeeeew was so special abt d guy anywayz like zeriously wat he felt for u was just infactuation & nt luv ! Hw can he run off just becos u spoke to him dt way ! Anyway I am stil tryin to comprehend d sudden fallin bk for him gush i smell confusion ! Like my personal opinion is once u c smtin u wnt from d onset u know ! And if u don't want it u no ! So I smell u wanted him in d first n stil played rude becos dt act of urs does not potray d hard to get skills anyway for get d guy he is a bitch cos he ran off like a bitch
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
Go tell him two guys broke your heart already and you are just being careful hence your reaction to his advances.

Inform him that you needed a committed and straight forward guy that would erase your past experience gotten from guys that really doesn't deserve you.

Watch his reactions afterwards.
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Bwaal(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Will comment later
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by otosa(m): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
& also asked him if there is any other road i should follow apart from there line. I can't laugh, she dey ask me, na who I go ask. The guy come dey mumu to tell u another route? is better follow BRT line sharpally.
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Yemlizzy(f): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:
@tony ayo... You are right about their becoming friends but that's not what she's seeking from d guy. According 2 her, she has no boyfriend presently n she's seriously searching. So her pleading with the guy 4 forgiveness might not turn out well coz if it were 2 be me...na 2 chop her fruit anytime wey i want clean mouth waka pass coz any feelings i must have been nursing towards her will be destroyed by that attitude she displayed.
we men don't love easily so, when we love, we love hard, but... If we hate, chai! We hate like the devil

Like seriouslyshocked
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by amram(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sorry o
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by sul4(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
Evanisgud: NLANDERS silly set of pple.if she had agreed ,u wil say she is cheap now she make "enyanga" u start insulting her. Na waooo.

Are u dumb?don't u know there should be a limit in everything?
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by geebehn(m): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Double_j.c:
Pls anyone with pin mouth charger?

weytin dey talk.
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Prymestrr(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
Yemlizzy:
Like seriouslyshocked
[size=18pt]Do u find dt hard 2 believe undecided
It's not exactly d world's greatest secretcheesy but... An immutable fact all d same [/size]
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by tabisegroup(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

So it seems bro!... Very much confused species even from birthcheesy
..Hahahahs ..Frm birth? lol Hw do u knw
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by dbride: 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Jenams: Face ur studies, I dnt need u tell me ur age, u r still immature. Hogwash!

.........undergraduate who still expresses herself like a primary 5 pupil, doesn't even know the difference between "there" and "their". Hogwash indeed!
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Prymestrr(m): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
tabisegroup: ..Hahahahs ..Frm birth? lol Hw do u knw
[size=16pt]Hehehehehehe... Consulted IFA. Want a second opinion undecided [/size]
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by lordfalcao(m): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2013
nursedebbie: Msheeeeeeew was so special abt d guy anywayz like zeriously wat he felt for u was just infactuation & nt luv ! Hw can he run off just becos u spoke to him dt way ! Anyway I am stil tryin to comprehend d sudden fallin bk for him gush i smell confusion ! Like my personal opinion is once u c smtin u wnt from d onset u know ! And if u don't want it u no ! So I smell u wanted him in d first n stil played rude becos dt act of urs does not potray d hard to get skills anyway for get d guy he is a bitch cos he ran off like a bitch
you're too full of ego...your type can never get a man

2 Likes

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Prymestrr(m): 12:28am On Dec 17, 2013
lord_falcao: you're too full of ego...your type can never get a man
[size=16pt]I fitn't laugh!
Hahahahahahhahahahahah [/size]
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by favourume(f): 2:49am On Dec 17, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:
Hello Nairalanders!

Here is one funny gist, i came across courtesy of a female undergraduate. Shows how confused most of our feminine counterparts can get sometimes and it's really irritating! Here it goes

"Admin please hide my ID & post this for me. Because of the strike i stays at my mum's shop & i meet a guy (graduate) he stays near my
mum's shop and i use to pass through his shop each time i want to go get some goods.

This guy has been asking for my number for sometime now & i've been refusing him, later i collected his own & gave him a call that same day and
told him to stop calling me any day i pass & also asked him if there is any other road i should follow apart from there line.

He got upset with me, said that if not for the fact that he has not gotten a job that i won't have seen him there & promised that he will never
call me & that he wouldn't even save my number & banged the call on me & i sent him a text that same day telling him that he just insulted me by banging the call on me even when am the one that called him, & he didn't reply my message.

So since then, i do follow another way each time i want to pass through there line. But the problem now is that i have fallen for him.

Note: i don't have a boyfriend, so please how do i get his attention back?"

Piece of advice for her please because i myself i'm very much tempted to talk her down on such a shabby attitude... Seriously!

Please did you say this Lady is in school . I dont think so, even the english alone is enough to make the guy run lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by RuthAlexander(f): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2013
Truth is, some ladies like it d hard way. i cant imagine wat rily made her want his attention all of a sudden...sure no be obanje... anyway sha d girl rily sounds immature like she just got admitted or sumfin... undecided story still sounds wack too
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Sallychizzl3: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
nursedebbie: Msheeeeeeew was so special abt d guy anywayz like zeriously wat he felt for u was just infactuation & nt luv ! Hw can he run off just becos u spoke to him dt way ! Anyway I am stil tryin to comprehend d sudden fallin bk for him gush i smell confusion ! Like my personal opinion is once u c smtin u wnt from d onset u know ! And if u don't want it u no ! So I smell u wanted him in d first n stil played rude becos dt act of urs does not potray d hard to get skills anyway for get d guy he is a bitch cos he ran off like a bitch

Ermm...... can u pls summarize dat comment? angry

Yeye dey smell. undecided
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by kokoA(m): 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
Choi dis story sweet me no be small.. grin may this happen to all the forming girls in Nigeria! Amen! grin
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Neduzze5(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2017
Prymestrr:
[size=15pt] 2day haf bin d ahpyess day of mii rife o! My post haf make frontpage... Ayam so ahpy.
I will rike 2 tank ORUWASEUN; d horonaly administration of NAILARAND.
I will also rike 2 tank my bloda from anoda malee; JAY BEE.
Also will rike 2 tank all d Nailaranders who haf bin cursing my innocent pesinarity arova evewy thlead n also those who will stil curse me 4 dis my comment whish i lite out of glatitude.
Finarry, my specia tanks 2 my malee n palee wey dash mii mai 1st eva blowsing china fone.
My GOD will bress u all abundantry. AMEN! [/size]

grin grin grin grin
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Olugbenger:
mumu story undecided
where's yours? Youre a Disgrace undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! / Nigerian Men Regret Marrying Nigerian Women In The USA / My Love Story( Pre Wedding Pictures) Wedding 4th February,2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.