Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him (27262 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) / His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Swagztv(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
How i wan tek blame u nw? Well finaly na ASUU i blame, cos if say u dey classrum u 4 no dey waka up & down dey cross people shop anyhow. Bt as u don fall 4 d guy, try stand up clean ur body if u stain,den beta stil call d guy back, tel am mek en kom kolet d fone number wey en give u.mtcheeeew
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Waspy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
She's falling for him?....then she needs a parachute. Thunder faya her left nyansh

1 Like

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by ocholawealth(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
The babe never yan us the other side of her tory, the guy fit don get one correct job with gud pay..., and d job fit don make her d trip for him...lol
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by deols(f): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
Culiar@me:
Lyk sm1 said, apologise 2 d guy. So peeps stil play hard 2 get? Well i dnt if i av feelinx 4 u frm day 1 i'll try 2 kip u around nd sort out my feelinx but if i dnt i'll brush u off, i bcom rude wn u decide 2 mk urslf a pest.

pests are annoying angry

1 Like

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Sowhizy(f): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
Jux passin undecided
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Testerfuze(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
Bawoni eleyi she din owo garri ku loja lipsrsealed
Bawoni eleyi she din owo garri ku loja
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by xynerise: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
Eiyah!
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by canalily(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
tongue you are one of those that take a guy's chance for granted. A wise man learns from his mistakes buh a wiser man learns from another mans mistakes. angry you dnt need him. What you need is money. You dnt lov him what you lov is jeep. You lost, he gains! Buh you have created a negative impact in his heart. Luk at you and jeep! Where are you going?undecided embarassed

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by wealth2al(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
Beging time....?
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Sallychizzl3: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
Eeeeeeeerm.....
Abeg wu get flashing credit? undecided
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Scholarforever: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
I hv only one word to describe d lady. 'CHILDISH'
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by packman: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
[size=20pt]ooKKK THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE

AND THANK GOD FOR HER LIFE

ZOOMING OFF TO THE NEXT TREAD

PLEASE WOULD LOVE A NEEDLE angry angry angry angry angry[/size]
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by babaireti(m): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:
[size=15pt] 2day haf bin d ahpyess day of mii rife o! My post haf make frontpage... Ayam so ahpy.
I will rike 2 tank ORUWASEUN; d horonaly administration of NAILARAND.
I will also rike 2 tank my bloda from anoda malee; JAY BEE.
Also will rike 2 tank all d Nailaranders who haf bin cursing my innocent pesinarity arova evewy thlead n also those who will stil curse me 4 dis my comment whish i lite out of glatitude.
Finarry, my specia tanks 2 my malee n palee wey dash mii mai 1st eva blowsing china fone.
My GOD will bress u all abundantry. AMEN! [/size]
Go back to English class
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Prymestrr(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
baba ireti:
Go back to English class
Yes ma... Ayaf hear!
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by teebabe17(f): 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
undecidedThis Harmattan has frozen all my Money !!! Now i spend cool money tongue grin
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Divineboy42(m): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
Nawa ooo , if he is the hot tempered type it may not work
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by braxjay(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
firstly the Girl was childish in her manner of approach towards the guy and as a guy i'll keep clear.

a sincere apology though always does the magic and is enough to make them friends but becoming lovers on the other hand i would advise against it for now or else she just might be dumped in a bad way might i add but you never know what the future holds for them both.
YOUR ENEMY TODAY CAN BE YOU BESTIE TOMORROW

for ladies who play hard to get, it is better than easy to get. hard to get gives the guy more courage that when you agree he has security. BUT remember hard to get is not impossible to get and being friendly isn't easy to get being friendly is simply being matured.
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by maasoap(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
That guy na mumu. He has not even spent up to a year and he is frustrated and angry.
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
Someone is still wearing diapers instead of sanitary pad. undecided
The guy Bleep up,na small mumu gurl e go dey toast.
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Trendy4gud(f): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ladies should be careful on how to put up a resentment if need be without hurting/insulting a guy. Even if you don't want him be more polite in passing across your message, don't despise anyone or feel more classy because it can come back to hunt you. You both can just be friends and things might fall in place as you move on.

Now she's in dilemma and there is no mekwatarism because no one is ever smart to correct first impression. Nne ndo o o, learn your lessons and grow up.
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by nerodenero: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Afro-k:
Ladies @ 20 - 25yrs, they will be
screening guys to date as if it's MTN
project fame, and by the time they are
more than 28yrs, they will start searching for guys as if it's
Gulder Ultimate Search.
Every girl always pray for HARD WORKING man as
husband, but they don't respond to
greetings from Brick layers, Barrow
pushers, etc ~ Most of this ladies will be
killing themselves trying to wear
expensive weeve-ons, when they all know that most of us guys don't even know the difference between a Brazilian hair and Darling Yaki, Shuku, Patewo etc. PRAY SO
DAT YOU WON'T PRAY.
gringringringringrin
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by NonsoChris(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
That girl is saucy, she lacks respect. I don't deal with her type, in fact I run away from her kind. Please I don't mean to be harsh or insensitive. She has serious attitude problem, she need to work on herself. Every King deserves his Queen.
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by aywhy93(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:
Hello Nairalanders!

Here is one funny gist, i came across courtesy of a female undergraduate. Shows how confused most of our feminine counterparts can get sometimes and it's really irritating! Here it goes

"Admin please hide my ID & post this for me. Because of the strike i stays at my mum's shop & i meet a guy (graduate) he stays near my
mum's shop and i use to pass through his shop each time i want to go get some goods.

This guy has been asking for my number for sometime now & i've been refusing him, later i collected his own & gave him a call that same day and
told him to stop calling me any day i pass & also asked him if there is any other road i should follow apart from there line.

He got upset with me, said that if not for the fact that he has not gotten a job that i won't have seen him there & promised that he will never
call me & that he wouldn't even save my number & banged the call on me & i sent him a text that same day telling him that he just insulted me by banging the call on me even when am the one that called him, & he didn't reply my message.

So since then, i do follow another way each time i want to pass through there line. But the problem now is that i have fallen for him.

Note: i don't have a boyfriend, so please how do i get his attention back?"

Piece of advice for her please because i myself i'm very much tempted to talk her down on such a shabby attitude... Seriously!

How I wish there is a SLAP button / option on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Bizibi(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
This thread is funny,after all dose wahala u CME just fall in love with the guy wey Dan provoke
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by mikkyokilo: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
I want to sell my Playstation3 250GB already hacked with games and a dualshock 3 pad with another wireless pad with the AV cable working perfectly for just 36,000. You can reach me on 08177634209. Thanks

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by kufzy: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
mikkyokilo: I want to sell my Playstation3 250GB already hacked with games and a dualshock 3 pad with another wireless pad with the AV cable working perfectly for just 36,000. You can reach me on 08177634209. Thanks
wat's ur selling pt
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Hunkyimage(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:
[size=15pt] 2day haf bin d ahpyess day of mii rife o! My post haf make frontpage... Ayam so ahpy.
I will rike 2 tank ORUWASEUN; d horonaly administration of NAILARAND.
I will also rike 2 tank my bloda from anoda malee; JAY BEE.
Also will rike 2 tank all d Nailaranders who haf bin cursing my innocent pesinarity arova evewy thlead n also those who will stil curse me 4 dis my comment whish i lite out of glatitude.
Finarry, my specia tanks 2 my malee n palee wey dash mii mai 1st eva blowsing china fone.
My GOD will bress u all abundantry. AMEN! [/size]
You're 4rm Akwa Ibom... alen't you?
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Prymestrr(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hunkyimage:
You're 4rm Akwa Ibom... alen't you?
Hehehehehehe... Bloda u funny o! Ayam from d neighboling virrage!
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by abduldope(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
BI.TCH!!!!!!!!! It serves u RIGHT! grin grin grin
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
Joe50: going back n beg him?... undecided
hmmm
odikwa riski lipsrsealed

but wait o...
him say he neva get jab... dats means he's a graduate dats y ur fallin 4 him cos @any tym he cud get wrk. and setle dwn wit u.

girls I fear una but I no dey run.

Yea, the shop girl heard ''graduate'' and changed her mind... Hmmm
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by igbeke: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
Double_j.c:
Pls anyone with pin mouth charger?
is ur pin mouth dead?
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by valchris10: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
Show up naked at 11.30pm with two chilled bottle of ultimate beer for an intimate night. It work! Walahi. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Sojourn Into Marriage In Pictures / What Misconception Does People Have On You? / Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.