Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Atheists are zombies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists are zombies (5384 Views)

Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational / Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion / Why Are Atheists/agnostics Viewed So Vilely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists are zombies by MrPresident1: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
The laws that guide human action are based on a very intrinsic and organic mindset. The whiteman (Esau, Idumea, Caucasus) is generally godless, so his system runs efficiently because it is cold blooded. He is the most powerful entity in the world today and he uses his power to force his orientation on other people, his subjects. These orientations, include; Democracy, Atheism, capitalism, homosexualism, consumerism, mercantilism, greed, religion etc etc. He will continue to have the upper hand, win, because this present system of the world is his organic system, he propounded it, he designed it, and he runs it.
The Negro's innate orientation on the other hand is intrinsically hardwired in belief in God, even if his actions belie this inherent nature. He can never perfect what is never inherently part of him. All he is just doing is copy copy and follow follow, a zombie in the most literal sense. He will forever remain a mediocre carbon copy, he can never help himself because he is living in subservience to the powers that be. He's in slavery.

The disjoint occurs because the Negro, so-called black-man, has no sense of history, He doesn’t know who he is, he has no sense of where he comes from, he is so unaware of the exploits of his ancestors, who through faith and belief in The Almighty God subdued and ruled the whole world. His brain is formatted and he is devolved into a beast because he forgot his God.

That is ending. The signs are all around us. The dawn of a new age, when the knowledge of God will rule and order the world.

THIS IS NOT A CALL TO RELIGION, THIS IS A CALL TO HERITAGE.

ATHEISTS, COME TAKE YOUR PUNISHMENT LIKE MEN. WE’RE ALL UNDER PUNISHMENT!

Jeremiah 50:6-8
6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their resting place.
7 All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists are zombies by larrymoore(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
This is not for me
Re: Atheists are zombies by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
oh shyttttttt. now this here masterpiece is frontpage material.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists are zombies by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
what do you think about changing it to this topic ? >>>>> 'a black atheist is an unnatural phenomenon' ? it is more sensational

1 Like

Re: Atheists are zombies by macof(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
For some reasons I agree with the topic.

I feel atheist, at least the NL ones are zombies who can't reason and aren't rational at all.

They are common puppets to western science
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
macof: For some reasons I agree with the topic.

I feel atheist, at least the NL ones are zombies who can't reason and aren't rational at all.

We are all atheist. The reason you dont believe in Abrahamic Gods is the reason they rejected your own Gods.

Reason with them.... Ifa said 'ti orisa o gbe ni, a ma n pati ni' meaning of a divinity is not beneficiary to you, you can neglect it.

African spirituality welcome every human including atheist, satanist and the theist. If you dont believe in my Orisa, you can dine with me. If you believe in my Orisa, we worship together. There is this saying that 'Eyi wu mi o wu ọ' meaning what it is good for me might be bad for you. So we are entitled as African to remove religion and believe which divide us. We are all human.

I cant blame atheist for their take and stance. It is good to reason. Though there are dogmatic white men slave like wiegraf and nnofaith. Logicboy, platteon and others are still open minded. If there is evidence for a god today, i'm very sure they will change their mindset. My point exactly is that Ifa said 'ori eni la bo, aba fi orisa sile....nigba ti iku ba de, ori eni ni ku ni ku....ori eni ni orisa eni' meaning we should have venerate our consciousness rather than any divinity, when death came around, it would be you and your consciousness.....your consciousness is your own divinity.

Atheist practically hold onto their consciousness. They apply logic and reasons. I think the enemy of my enemy is my best friend. Pagan and spirituality is the little step I can rest on....as an atheist too.....we are one.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists are zombies by EvilBrain1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
macof: For some reasons I agree with the topic.

Western science? So science and rationality belong exclusively to oyimbos now?

I suppose you also think being a superstitious môron is required to be a true African.

N.B. Its not ironic at all that you can call others "slaves to western science" just because they don't buy your western religion.

5 Likes

Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
Evil Brain:

I suppose you also think being a superstitious môron is required to be a true African.

N.B. Its not ironic at all that you can call others "slaves to western science" just because they don't buy your western religion.

He does not buy western religion.

That aside pls....what can you say about African science? I mean those that were covered to suppress us as inferior race.
Re: Atheists are zombies by macof(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
Evil Brain:

undecided u mis-understood.

I simply meant if an oyinbo scientist hasn't said something, NL atheist won't believe. They won't do the research and give philosophies themselves.
They don't think for themselves as Atheism should be.

Ps. I am pagan not a wanna bee Jew
Re: Atheists are zombies by macof(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

We are all atheist. The reason you dont believe in Abrahamic Gods is the reason they rejected your own Gods.

Reason with them.... Ifa said 'ti orisa o gbe ni, a ma n pati ni' meaning of a divinity is not beneficiary to you, you can neglect it.

African spirituality welcome every human including atheist, satanist and the theist. If you dont believe in my Orisa, you can dine with me. If you believe in my Orisa, we worship together. There is this saying that 'Eyi wu mi o wu ọ' meaning what it is good for me might be bad for you. So we are entitled as African to remove religion and believe which divide us. We are all human.

I cant blame atheist for their take and stance. It is good to reason. Though there are dogmatic white men slave like wiegraf and nnofaith. Logicboy, platteon and others are still open minded. If there is evidence for a god today, i'm very sure they will change their mindset. My point exactly is that Ifa said 'ori eni la bo, aba fi orisa sile....nigba ti iku ba de, ori eni ni ku ni ku....ori eni ni orisa eni' meaning we should have venerate our consciousness rather than any divinity, when death came around, it would be you and your consciousness.....your consciousness is your own divinity.

Atheist practically hold onto their consciousness. They apply logic and reasons. I think the enemy of my enemy is my best friend. Pagan and spirituality is the little step I can rest on....as an atheist too.....we are one.

I love this piece.
You talk the truth

ti Ori eni ba da ona yi gba ki amaa soro buruku si

But wat happens if his path is not of his consciousness? I see many doing things because others do it or many other factors that are not suppose to matter to an individual
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
macof:

I simply meant if an oyinbo scientist hasn't said something, NL atheist won't believe. They won't do the research and give philosophies themselves.

Last time I checked, the Bible and Jesus weren't invented by Nairaland Christians so why do you believe it?
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
thehomer:

Last time I checked, the Bible and Jesus weren't invented by Nairaland Christians so why do you believe it?

some people just come from nowhere and spill trash. What is the meaning of this?
Re: Atheists are zombies by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
macof: They are common puppets to western science
Lol. What do you mean by western science?
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
macof:

I love this piece.
You talk the truth

ti Ori eni ba da ona yi gba ki amaa soro buruku si

But wat happens if his path is not of his consciousness? I see many doing things because others do it or many other factors that are not suppose to matter to an individual

The proverb you said make me to remember this ancestral saying : ibi ti ori eni ba lo, ki ese ma takosi meaning my legs should not divert me from where my consciousness is taking me to.

Fela said it all in his song titled 'why black man dey suffer' and 'blackman cry'.

There is this natural law...cause and effect which I respect so much. We forgo what belong to us...we took the things of the foreigners which we do not understand and doesn't fit us.....we forget our history, identity and cultural heritage. But we suffer it today.

I am proud to be African. China and Japan are moving progressively in their identity and consciousness...i think they are enjoying it today. Do what you got to do....make the change start in you. We will get there someday
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
aManFromMars:
Lol. What do you mean by western science?

Foreign religion insulted us black. We were called the children of cain....the cursed jewish father.

In islam, we are classical slaves.

In western science....you know what black is according to this subject: intelligence evolution and race.
Re: Atheists are zombies by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
Folykaze,you and Fela these days gan...
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Beretta92: Folykaze,you and Fela these days gan...

lol. Wetin man go do. I dont drink or smoke. But I cant go a day without listening to Abamieda voice. His song is like addiction to me. And I see Fela himself as a philosophical mentor and God.
Re: Atheists are zombies by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
What on earth is Western Science? So, as an Electrical Engineer, if I'm being educated on laws and principles of Maxwell, Kirchoff, Fourier, Laplace, Thevenin, Fleming etc and their applications in the field are demonstrated to me, then I've become a slave to Western science? What does it matter the origin of any theory in science if it can be universally demonstrated as fact? I guess we're all slaves seeing as we utilize Western technology to type our drivel on here and we even communicate in a Western language. And coming from slaves to foreign religions, what an irony that is. grin Not to mention the so called pagans and traditionalists here who have simply traded one delusion for another delusion.

This place gets funnier and funnier with each rare time I visit.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists are zombies by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
macof:

Exactly the kind of mindless drivel I'm talking about. I guess if one is not a superstitious, deluded clown, then one is a slave to oyinbo science. What philosophy are you referring to exactly? Is there something an African scientist has said that we should believe instead? Maybe you should educate the forum if you know. I'm interested.
Re: Atheists are zombies by EvilBrain1(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
FOLYKAZE:
In western science....you know what black is according to this subject: intelligence evolution and race.

A beg, stop spreading ignorance here. If you don't understand the theory of evolution, maybe you should go and read a biology textbook before you start posting nonsense.

There is nothing inherently racist about evolution. Its just a theory about how life changes over time in response to environmental factors. And like any other scientific theory, it is politically and racially neutral. In fact, it was Darwin himself that debunked all the racist pseudo scientists who were claiming that we blacks were a desperate species more closely related to gorillas and chimps.

You accuse others of being mental slaves, yet you are the one who is parroting the brain dead beliefs of ignorant oyimbo Christians fundamentalists who refuse to accept even basic, common sense science once it conflicts with anything in their bible.

Maybe you should look inwards first before you start accussing others.
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2013
When did you become mouth piece for muskee? The question directed to you was ignored and you are here foaming because you want to defend evolution?....let see what you got.

Evil Brain:

A beg, stop spreading ignorance here. If you don't understand the theory of evolution, maybe you should go and read a biology textbook before you start posting nonsense.

Stop directing me to biology textbook. Answer simple question or forget it.

How do you want me to continue on a book that insulted my intelligence?

Evil Brain:
There is nothing inherently racist about evolution. Its just a theory about how life changes over time in response to environmental factors. And like any other scientific theory, it is politically and racially neutral.

Dr. James Watson said you are intelligently inferior because of the color on your skin. Your IQ was paralleled with that of ape in the thick forest. Stop hiding fact. http://mightyminnow./2007/10/18/black-people-are-less-intelligent-says-dr-james-watson-nobel-prize-winner-and-dna-pioneer/

Evil Brain:
In fact, it was Darwin himself that debunked all the racist pseudo scientists who were claiming that we blacks were a desperate species more closely related to gorillas and chimps.

Where is the debunking article link or video or report? Dont think folykaze will eat cheap words of yours here. Back it with evidence. If you can, I will backoff.

And Dr. James Watson is a pseudo-scientist? And darwin is oga at the top. Pls apart from darwin....can you quote an African theory that is related to evolution or can you provide us macro-organism that prove evolution is real? I dont want adaptation here pls.

Evil Brain:
You accuse others of being mental slaves, yet you are the one who is parroting the brain dead beliefs of ignorant oyimbo Christians fundamentalists who refuse to accept even basic, common sense science once it conflicts with anything in their bible.

I didn't ask you to cry. Calm down when you deal with kaze. Can you show me where I accused anybody on this thread?

Evil Brain:
Maybe you should look inwards first before you start accussing others.

I will do when you provide tangible evidence and answers to my questions.
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
Exactly the kind of mindless drivel I'm talking about. I guess if one is not a superstitious, deluded clown, then one is a slave to oyinbo science. What philosophy are you referring to exactly? Is there something an African scientist has said that we should believe instead? Maybe you should educate the forum if you know. I'm interested.

original suffer head. The bold indicates that black man go suffer....chai
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2013
Obi1kenobi: What on earth is Western Science? So, as an Electrical Engineer, if I'm being educated on laws and principles of Maxwell, Kirchoff, Fourier, Laplace, Thevenin, Fleming etc and their applications in the field are demonstrated to me, then I've become a slave to Western science? What does it matter the origin of any theory in science if it can be universally demonstrated as fact? I guess we're all slaves seeing as we utilize Western technology to type our drivel on here and we even communicate in a Western language. And coming from slaves to foreign religions, what an irony that is. grin Not to mention the so called pagans and traditionalists here who have simply traded one delusion for another delusion.

This place gets funnier and funnier with each rare time I visit.

This beautiful quote from Fela should answer you.

"When you are a colonial boy, you don't know anything about your own culture. I saw that colonial education and upbringing, which America was involved in too, was very badly wild. History starts with Mungo Park `discovering' the Niger! This pushed me so much I said I wanted to die in the struggle."

So Africans do not know River Niger before Park came?

How much can you say about your culture?

Yes we have many engineers like you....but our power plant were hosted by foreigners.

That is what macof is saying.
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 8:31am On Dec 18, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

some people just come from nowhere and spill trash. What is the meaning of this?

What? Are you confused by Western words in the Western language of English?
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2013
thehomer:

What? Are you confused by Western words in the Western language of English?

Stop appearing like lap-puppy.

Someone said he is a pagan and not a christian or jew. And you were still forcing bible and christianity on him. Wtf

Pls.....be matured. He said something and you should address that instead of picking foolish and deceitful slam on his personality
Re: Atheists are zombies by MrTroll(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
@OP is funny. After abusing the white man and calling him godless, he then concludes by calling the god of the white man the Almighty God and goes ahead to quote the bible, a book brought to us by the white man.

If a pagan like Macof or Pagan9ja writes this I'll understand but a bible thumper? Lol, the irony. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Atheists are zombies by MrTroll(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
@macof, until you stop using anything developed by the oyinbo, you remain a pathetic hypocrite.

Science now has african and western versions. Lmao, nothing person no go hear! grin
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mr Troll: @macof, until you stop using anything developed by the oyinbo, you remain a pathetic hypocrite.

we paid for it. Understood?

Mr Troll: Science now has african and western versions. Lmao, nothing person no go hear! grin

stop behaving as if you dont understand what he said. Darwinism is a theory from western scientist.

Also what can you say about African innovations and scientifical discovery?
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Stop appearing like lap-puppy.

Someone said he is a pagan and not a christian or jew. And you were still forcing bible and christianity on him. Wtf

Pls.....be matured. He said something and you should address that instead of picking foolish and deceitful slam on his personality

I missed that part of his response. You seem to think that being a pagan is somehow better. Why don't you stop your foolishness and avoid using Western languages too?
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
macof:

What do you believe as a pagan?
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

we paid for it. Understood?

stop behaving as if you dont understand what he said. Darwinism is a theory from western scientist.

Also what can you say about African innovations and scientifical discovery?

The theory of evolution is also a scientific theory. The fact that the discoverer was a European doesn't make it less true.
Re: Atheists are zombies by macof(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mr Troll: @macof, until you stop using anything developed by the oyinbo, you remain a pathetic hypocrite.

Science now has african and western versions. Lmao, nothing person no go hear! grin

This is not about using things developed by them. Its about accepting anything that comes from them, without even using ur head. Anything that hasnt been proven by oyinbo is bullpoo. Why cant NL athiest go and research and get their own philosophies to disprove or prove things l
Besides in my knowledge it's Japan that developed electronic device

Tell wat African philosophy u have ever accepted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 And 10 Muharram 2015 Fast (roza) Timing, Date, Timetable, Morning Schedule Pdf / 12 Kinds Of Pastors / Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.