Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Atheists are zombies - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists are zombies (5383 Views)

Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational / Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion / Why Are Atheists/agnostics Viewed So Vilely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 6:37am On Dec 20, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Thanks for waiting bro.

@ the bold indicate you are a typical white men slave. You have shown us how deep your inferiority mentality is.

Who said other discovery among other people is wrong?

I said Africans didn't discover the laws of gravity. It is simply admitting a fact. If you think Africans did, then please tell me who did it and what the equations they used was.

FOLYKAZE:
Is this guy smoking cracky? You said atheist are mocking spiritualism but you dont know what spiritualism is so you got to ask me after you made claim on it.......wtf

You must have injected some methanol into your brain. Spiritualism is vague pablum. If you can pin it down, I'll show you why I mock it.

FOLYKAZE:
words of a colonial boy. Smh. Africa have a long way to go with this kind of mentality

Do Yoruba people know Odo Oya before Park came?

Words of an ignoramus. Did the Yoruba people know the origin and destination of the river?

FOLYKAZE:
I am not expecting something different from this. Your ancestors, heritage, history, culture, person, People and world was insulted but you cant do anything than lick it since it from white man.

And I don't expect anything different from you since you've chosen the path of ignorance in your quest to be a black supremacist. If facts look to you like insults, maybe the problem is with your own thinking.

FOLYKAZE:
Grooving with fela song......kolo mentality. As it is in christiandom so it is in Nairaland atheisticdom

Keep grooving. Just don't die of AIDS thinking it is a conspiracy by those white men. What you're exhibiting is your form of kolo mentality only as a black supremacist.
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 6:40am On Dec 20, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Lol. I cant help but laugh at this ignorance you are displaying everywhere.

The egyptians invented the dating system in relation with solar system. Is it perfect or not?

Several ancient African cultures birthed discoveries in astronomy. The Dogon in Mali documented Sirius before the european came. Many of these are foundations on which we still rely, and some were so advanced that their mode of discovery still cannot be understood. Egyptians charted the movement of the sun and constellations and the cycles of the moon. They divided the year into 12 parts and developed a yearlong calendar system containing 365 ¼ days. Clocks were made with moving water and sundial-like clocks were used. A structure known as the African Stonehenge in present-day Kenya (constructed around 300 B.C.) was a remarkably accurate calendar. Need I remember you the great pyramid and it relativeness with astronomical references? And you said Africans do not know moon and it tide. You are an embarrassment to Black race.

Where did we get it wrong Mother Africa? Ignorance is killing your children

You really love making stuff up. What did the Dogon of Mali say about the Andromeda galaxy colliding with the Milky Way galaxy? Lots of civilizations charted the sun and cycles. Making stuff up doesn't make you seem intelligent, it makes you desperate and dull.

You're an embarrassment to humanity as a whole. Where did we get it wrong humanity? Ignorance is killing FOLYKAZE.
Re: Atheists are zombies by macof(m): 6:53am On Dec 20, 2013
9jadelta: well, that depends on ur own definition of spiritualism.
telling me that sango could bend thunder without proof or hypothesis is bull poo anti science

O really shocked but it's not bullpoo for a caucasian to tell u some energy charges convert to form thunder
Wat u can never prove
Re: Atheists are zombies by macof(m): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2013
gothrones:

Nope. He was born in Brooklyn, New York.

You haven't seen an Ethiopian Jew? Even you can convert to Judaism. It is a religion and a culture, not a race. It is interesting that you do not know that. But Sagan wasn't even an Israeli; he was born in the USA!

Being a Jew is as much an tribal identity as it is religious affiliation

Wat do u call people who adopt Hinduism? Hindi or Hindu yet that's the same tribal name for Indians
Re: Atheists are zombies by gothrones(m): 7:19am On Dec 20, 2013
^
I agree. There is no debate that he was a Jew. The contention was that he was a westerner. And Foly retorted that, "He was a Jew." This made no sense to me since being a Jew and a westerner are not mutually exclusive.
Re: Atheists are zombies by MrTroll(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2013
Frankly, I don't even know where Folykaze is basing his arguments on. It seems he has this idea that if some racist scientist makes a spurious conjecture from the theory of evolution therefore the theory is false and every NL atheist that accepts the theory is a white man slave and follow follow. It only goes to show his willful ignorance and his desperate bid to appear as a black supremacist.
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2013
Mr Troll: Frankly, I don't even know where Folykaze is basing his arguments on. It seems he has this idea that if some racist scientist makes a spurious conjecture from the theory of evolution therefore the theory is false and every NL atheist that accepts the theory is a white man slave and follow follow. It only goes to show his willful ignorance and his desperate bid to appear as a black supremacist.

Black man cry. Lol.

You missed it completely.

You have seen where i based this talk when thenomer said Africans do not know anything about river niger not until park came.

Evolution is an insult on blacks. Even Darwin said some insultive words cunning it out of evolution theory.

Do you know what Ape-insult is?

And the whole conclusion you got there is wrong.

Where did I say evolution is wrong? If you want me to accept it, give me tangible evidence and not theories.

Why did you disbelief in Yahweh.....no evidence right?

So you want me to accept evolution without physical and tangible evidence......if you have believed in Jesus base on the theological account, I would have believe in evolution base on the written theories.

Racism apart.....give me evidence and I back off.
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2013
thehomer:

Giving a river a name doesn't mean you know its origin or its destination.

I repeat.....you are nothing but a colonial boy.

How could you give a name to something you dont know?

A typical case of River Niger is Victoria fall in Zimbabwe which move have stand to be changed to Mosi-Oa-Tunya fall. That is what indigenous people called the fall before David Livingstone came there.

http://www.theafricareport.com/Southern-Africa/zimbabwe-to-rename-victoria-falls-in-anti-colonial-name-bid.html?utm_campaign=the-africa-report-editors-picks-of-datemdy&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newslet . The government is making move to reverse all colonial identities because this would give them real human status.

River Nigeria is called Odo Oya and Oral tradition stipulated that People navigated this river and know it Origin. Have you ever heard the briefing on Sango and his four wives? The whole story is there pointing to origin. Go and study your history abeg.
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
thehomer:

You've listed a couple of black inventors. Kudos to them for their work. But so far, you've not made your point. How has history now been distorted? The fact that I don't know some inventors doesn't mean history has been distorted. Besides, those inventions were improvement on things that already existed like the elevator, refrigeration etc.

There are hundreds of inventions by Africans which do you receive patent at a basic time because US law then didn't regard them as human. So many works were adopted by the white masters and credit were given to the wrong person. Telephone is a good example.

You left typewritter and stethoscope and clinged on the improvement on refrigerator and elevator. Black man have been programmed to dismiss things that root out of his land and people. They only see it as junk.

thehomer:
Secondly, why is it the case that these inventors didn't make their inventions in sub-Saharan Africa?

The first CS operation was carried out in Africa. You didn't see the invention in Egypt right?

thehomer:
Yeah. Did the illustration tell you that Saturn had rings?

Apparately, they didn't call it Saturn. So get some books and read more detail about it or consult egyptologist. The fact is they detailed the solar system thousand of years before modern science.

thehomer:
And what is your conclusion? Secondly, why is it that it was two people with white sounding names that made this "discovery"? Is it really a discovery according to you?

The two AA did the dating. Credit of the metallurgical work there were credited to the people not the two AA.

thehomer:
This needs some evidence to back it up. The evidence I've seen tells me that those Greeks were pretty good in mathematics and philosophy too.

The Papyrus of Mosow show many calculations of various volumes, areas and surfaces with theories.
The Ancient Egyptians has a working value of pi (π) as 4X(8/9)2= 3.1604, the most accurate of ancient time before Archimedes. The so-called Pythagorean Theorem is an Egyptian mathematical concept. Read this link http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_mathematics.

Meet any Yoruba guy and asked me to mention this figures in yoruba. You would find critical division, multiplication, addition and substration.

45 = (20X3) - 10 - 5
106 = (20X6) - 10 - 4
525 = (200X3) - (20X4) + 5

Ifa have a complex binary coding corpus which is more related to modern computer. Do your research. I have hinted you.

thehomer:
Evidence is what you need to support your claims here not just stories told around a camp fire.

Black man know yourself. Read pls http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TLBII6Q8QLK4FRNQT

thehomer:
Why did their development stop?

Because sorryass like you wont see something good out of Africa. You want already name from your masters....so when we have one, you standardize it with them and always make sure it not superb what they got.

thehomer:
African medical practice also has a huge component of superstition.

They gave you toothpaste and brush but your ancestors discovered chewing stick which is biochemically better than toothpaste. This is simple medical work. All you got is flaw....chinese are modernizing there world. Enjoy your inferiority and flawly backwardness.

thehomer:
So far, you've provided some useful information and lots of mere assertions. Calling me names like "colonial boy" and declaring that I've lost my identity still doesn't mean that what you've said is correct. You need to actually show that it is correct with some evidence to back you up. Have you asked yourself why Africans don't know much about African history? Rather than blame the Europeans who actually took the time to study the region, why don't you pick up a pen and gather an expedition to look into these things? You're not a "colonial boy" so what has stopped you for so long?

I gave you a book. Visit a store and buy one or get it from Amazon.

You have my contents....
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
thehomer:

Here's one article out of many. I didn't say he renounced his claim, I said he isn't a professional psychologist and actual psychologists don't share his opinion.

1. The link is blank from here.

2. Dr james is not a psychologist....he work on genetics. And what he said was grounded on DNA study...not brain as he claimed.

thehomer:
Actually, there is no universal IQ test, that is what the article shows and that is what psychologists will tell you.

How about DNA test?

thehomer:
Actually, IQ tests aren't universal. There are different IQ tests out there.

Those that didn't agree should go ahead and prove him wrong with strong rebuttal. Words are cheap.

thehomer:
What public renouncing are you talking about?

DNA experts which are in the same field with him renouncing James with factual evidence from experiment carried out. Words are cheap.

thehomer:
So you're implicitly accepting that directing you to a book means that I'm hiding something from you? Talk about stereotyping. The content is at the link. I read links you posted so why do you find it difficult to read links I posted? Just read it.

You saw how I listed the invention contents as asked. You asked for five and I gave five from ancient and modern each. Later added a book as reference......

If I had told you to start reading book or wait till you buy one.....we wont end this.

Give me same measure. You know these things and should be able to speak on it. So refering me to a link without highlighting it content here is ignoramus escapism.

thehomer:
The theory of evolution is just a fact. Just as the theory of general relativity is a fact. It doesn't insult anyone. You're the one drawing confused conclusions. All humans are apes. Low intelligence isn't a part of the theory of evolution. If you had read the link, it would have reduced your confusion.

Fact because it documented. Not because it have factual evidence. Good good.

thehomer:
Scientific theories are very different from old myths gathered in a book so your comparison fails.

Lol. So you called it old myth? Evolution is darwin proported lies. Where are the physical evidence?

thehomer:
Meaning we are apes.

You are confusing yourself with this waves.

Did we evolved from Ape or we shared common ancestors? Answere without any diverting.

thehomer:
No, apes have a range of numbers of chromosomes. I hope you know that there are some humans that have more than 46 chromosomes.

Nope I do not.

Add the informations on this chromosome is same as that of Ape in the forest? Why are they not civilized like us?

thehomer:
Everything I've said so far. If you think anything I've said isn't factual, then show me the one that isn't.

you are rumbling in a circle.
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
thehomer:

No we're not bacteria. No, they share common ancestry with bacteria. If it would make you happy, go ahead.

The contradiction here alone make me sick.

We are not bacterias. We shared same ancentry with bacteria.

But you cant see the difference between an upright man and an Ape in the forest. Good good.

What is this common ancestors between us and bacteria? Give me a name and not running around here with links abeg.

thehomer:
Because apes didn't go extinct. Where exactly is your question going?

Why are we not having evolved Apes? The civilized ones.
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
thehomer:

I said Africans didn't discover the laws of gravity. It is simply admitting a fact. If you think Africans did, then please tell me who did it and what the equations they used was.

Stop moving away from evolution and Racial intelligence.

thehomer:
You must have injected some methanol into your brain. Spiritualism is vague pablum. If you can pin it down, I'll show you why I mock it.

You knew this and went ahead saying atheists mock it. You have told us which spiritualism concept atheist mock before rounding up.

thehomer:
Words of an ignoramus. Did the Yoruba people know the origin and destination of the river?

Yes. That is why they gave it a name.

thehomer:
And I don't expect anything different from you since you've chosen the path of ignorance in your quest to be a black supremacist. If facts look to you like insults, maybe the problem is with your own thinking.

Where did I say black is superior? Liar.

What fact are you refering to? That your ancestors had monkey brain?

thehomer:
Keep grooving. Just don't die of AIDS thinking it is a conspiracy by those white men. What you're exhibiting is your form of kolo mentality only as a black supremacist.

Come up with something better next time.
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
thehomer:

You really love making stuff up. What did the Dogon of Mali say about the Andromeda galaxy colliding with the Milky Way galaxy? Lots of civilizations charted the sun and cycles. Making stuff up doesn't make you seem intelligent, it makes you desperate and dull.

Have you study the details and it explanation before asking this illogical question?

Folykaze : there is a boy in the room

thenomer : is the boy having blue eye and white teeth?

Folykaze : dont be stup.id, be well informed before proceeding on questions.

Mr man, get this information yourself. I dont have if it entails life on Mars. The best I know is that they got this information with unclad eye and it accurate as analysed in the book. Why cant you go figure if it is or not?

thehomer:
You're an embarrassment to humanity as a whole. Where did we get it wrong humanity? Ignorance is killing FOLYKAZE.

colonial boy....who think nothing good come out of Africa. We know your job....good seeing you in it.
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I repeat.....you are nothing but a colonial boy.

How could you give a name to something you dont know?

A typical case of River Niger is Victoria fall in Zimbabwe which move have stand to be changed to Mosi-Oa-Tunya fall. That is what indigenous people called the fall before David Livingstone came there.

http://www.theafricareport.com/Southern-Africa/zimbabwe-to-rename-victoria-falls-in-anti-colonial-name-bid.html?utm_campaign=the-africa-report-editors-picks-of-datemdy&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newslet . The government is making move to reverse all colonial identities because this would give them real human status.

River Nigeria is called Odo Oya and Oral tradition stipulated that People navigated this river and know it Origin. Have you ever heard the briefing on Sango and his four wives? The whole story is there pointing to origin. Go and study your history abeg.

I repeat you're nothing more than a black ignoramus.

Naming something doesn't mean you know a lot about it.

Oral tradition also held that Oduduwa created the earth with a shell, a hen and some sand. You need something better than oral tradition.
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

There are hundreds of inventions by Africans which do you receive patent at a basic time because US law then didn't regard them as human. So many works were adopted by the white masters and credit were given to the wrong person. Telephone is a good example.

You left typewritter and stethoscope and clinged on the improvement on refrigerator and elevator. Black man have been programmed to dismiss things that root out of his land and people. They only see it as junk.

Still making rubbish up. I didn't leave them, I simply saw no need to mention everything you listed. None of the things you mentioned were invented by Africans, they were improved. But then, lots of people have improved lots of things and lots of people have invented lots of things so you wailing adds nothing at all.

FOLYKAZE:
The first CS operation was carried out in Africa. You didn't see the invention in Egypt right?

Therefore Africa is the greatest and no one can do any better?

FOLYKAZE:
Apparately, they didn't call it Saturn. So get some books and read more detail about it or consult egyptologist. The fact is they detailed the solar system thousand of years before modern science.

You get the books and tell me what they called it and whether it had rings.

FOLYKAZE:
The two AA did the dating. Credit of the metallurgical work there were credited to the people not the two AA.

So they weren't Africans? I wonder why.

FOLYKAZE:
The Papyrus of Mosow show many calculations of various volumes, areas and surfaces with theories.
The Ancient Egyptians has a working value of pi (π) as 4X(8/9)2= 3.1604, the most accurate of ancient time before Archimedes. The so-called Pythagorean Theorem is an Egyptian mathematical concept. Read this link http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_mathematics.

Meet any Yoruba guy and asked me to mention this figures in yoruba. You would find critical division, multiplication, addition and substration.

45 = (20X3) - 10 - 5
106 = (20X6) - 10 - 4
525 = (200X3) - (20X4) + 5

Ifa have a complex binary coding corpus which is more related to modern computer. Do your research. I have hinted you.

But did this Ifa invent the modern computer? If not, why?

FOLYKAZE:
Black man know yourself. Read pls http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TLBII6Q8QLK4FRNQT

Black man learn how to obtain verifiable information.

FOLYKAZE:
Because sorryass like you wont see something good out of Africa. You want already name from your masters....so when we have one, you standardize it with them and always make sure it not superb what they got.

Blaming me for Africa's failures won't help you in any way. You're merely pushing your problems and tears further down the road.

FOLYKAZE:
They gave you toothpaste and brush but your ancestors discovered chewing stick which is biochemically better than toothpaste. This is simple medical work. All you got is flaw....chinese are modernizing there world. Enjoy your inferiority and flawly backwardness.

Everybody had some implements they used to clean their teeth. I hope you only use chewing stick and don't visit dentists. Since the Chinese are doing their thing, why are you crying here? Why don't you gather your fellow Africans and start your own space station? Dullard.

FOLYKAZE:
I gave you a book. Visit a store and buy one or get it from Amazon.

You have my contents....

You gave me stories and half-truths. If that book simply contains more of that, I'll pass. You go and do the research and publish it in journals then we can talk.
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

1. The link is blank from here.

2. Dr james is not a psychologist....he work on genetics. And what he said was grounded on DNA study...not brain as he claimed.

View it on a pc. Well IQ is a psychological study and psychologists are the experts in that field.

FOLYKAZE:
How about DNA test?

What about it?

FOLYKAZE:
Those that didn't agree should go ahead and prove him wrong with strong rebuttal. Words are cheap.

It has been done. The rebuttals are in the article on IQ on Wikipedia you can read it yourself.

FOLYKAZE:
DNA experts which are in the same field with him renouncing James with factual evidence from experiment carried out. Words are cheap.

DNA experts aren't the relevant experts when it comes to talking about IQ.

FOLYKAZE:
You saw how I listed the invention contents as asked. You asked for five and I gave five from ancient and modern each. Later added a book as reference......

If I had told you to start reading book or wait till you buy one.....we wont end this.

Give me same measure. You know these things and should be able to speak on it. So refering me to a link without highlighting it content here is ignoramus escapism.

All the things you listed were wrong. Adding a poor book source doesn't make the information more accurate. It is a Wikipedia link like the one you directed me to. Just read it.

FOLYKAZE:
Fact because it documented. Not because it have factual evidence. Good good.

The factual evidence is what was documented. That is why you need to read. If you have the time and resources, you can perform the experiments too.

FOLYKAZE:
Lol. So you called it old myth? Evolution is darwin proported lies. Where are the physical evidence?

You can read about them or visit them in museums and labs. The choice is yours.

FOLYKAZE:
You are confusing yourself with this waves.

Did we evolved from Ape or we shared common ancestors? Answere without any diverting.

We and other apes share a common ancestry. We evolved from that common ancestor which also looked like an ape.

FOLYKAZE:
Nope I do not.

Add the informations on this chromosome is same as that of Ape in the forest? Why are they not civilized like us?

Well, now you know. Because they're not humans.

FOLYKAZE:
you are rumbling in a circle.

You're wandering in an ellipse.
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

The contradiction here alone make me sick.

We are not bacterias. We shared same ancentry with bacteria.

But you cant see the difference between an upright man and an Ape in the forest. Good good.

What is this common ancestors between us and bacteria? Give me a name and not running around here with links abeg.

So unless something is named, you don't think it exists? You're one confused person. You need to realize that there's a difference between a name and what the name refers to. Upright men are apes too.

FOLYKAZE:
Why are we not having evolved Apes? The civilized ones.

Humans are also evolved apes so we already have them. Seriously. Take the time to read the Wikipedia article on apes. It will help reduce your confusion.
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Stop moving away from evolution and Racial intelligence.

I'm simply pointing out facts to you.

FOLYKAZE:
You knew this and went ahead saying atheists mock it. You have told us which spiritualism concept atheist mock before rounding up.

Atheists do mock it. I too also mock it. Pick your strain and I'll let you know more on why I mock it.

FOLYKAZE:
Yes. That is why they gave it a name.

The ignorance is strong with this one. Naming a geographical feature doesn't magically grant you knowledge of its features.

FOLYKAZE:
Where did I say black is superior? Liar.

What fact are you refering to? That your ancestors had monkey brain?

Where did I say you did? Well we share ancestry so if mine had "monkey brain", yours did too. grin

FOLYKAZE:
Come up with something better next time.

Why? Did the good thing I came up with this time stump you?
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Have you study the details and it explanation before asking this illogical question?

Folykaze : there is a boy in the room

thenomer : is the boy having blue eye and white teeth?

Folykaze : dont be stup.id, be well informed before proceeding on questions.

Mr man, get this information yourself. I dont have if it entails life on Mars. The best I know is that they got this information with unclad eye and it accurate as analysed in the book. Why cant you go figure if it is or not?

So you want me to verify your own information for you? You must be confused and deluded. Just put down the formaldehyde you've been drinking and focus.

FOLYKAZE:
colonial boy....who think nothing good come out of Africa. We know your job....good seeing you in it.

Ignorant boy who think all good things come from Africa. We know your job. And it is sad to see you deluding yourself in it.

1 Like

Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Thehomer, we are not progressing and I cant continue on this discussion without a good ground. Man gotta do some things than going in circle.

- Racial Intelligence and Evolution is an insult to niggas. Dr James separate, Charles Darwin have his evolutionary racial say. Lot and lot many evolutionist got this racial say.....you were going in circle on a single shot without providing a renounce against racial discrimination. Do I have to jump from mt everest before you do?

- I have shown you Black African inventions. I dont know how stethoscope is an improvement. I dont know how typewritter is not an invention. You only want to deny what belongs to your race. We know colonial mentality effect. I have given you evidence of mathematics in ancient African and there Astrological findings.....Africans knew this thousand of years before modern space travel got into place. Yet you want to deny it.

- na evolution we dey go on circle on since. You called us Ape but cant give reason than nonsensical links. I dont know when content becomes a link..... Give us factual evidence and not link...you are refering me to a museum where only a single teeth was found and other frame were constructed. Is that what you called factual evidence?

I tire abeg..... Cheers
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Thehomer, we are not progressing and I cant continue on this discussion without a good ground. Man gotta do some things than going in circle.

I've progressed you're merely stuck in your rut.

FOLYKAZE:
- Racial Intelligence and Evolution is an insult to niggas. Dr James separate, Charles Darwin have his evolutionary racial say. Lot and lot many evolutionist got this racial say.....you were going in circle on a single shot without providing a renounce against racial discrimination. Do I have to jump from mt everest before you do?

As usual, your confusion and ignorance doesn't help you. Racial discrimination is not the theory of evolution. Until you realize this basic fact, your confusion will remain.

FOLYKAZE:
- I have shown you Black African inventions. I dont know how stethoscope is an improvement. I dont know how typewritter is not an invention. You only want to deny what belongs to your race. We know colonial mentality effect. I have given you evidence of mathematics in ancient African and there Astrological findings.....Africans knew this thousand of years before modern space travel got into place. Yet you want to deny it.

Black Africans didn't invent the typewriter or the stethoscope. Look it up. Wikipedia is your friend. All I see here is ignorance coupled with a feeling of insecurity that you're trying to shore up with bluster but it won't work.

FOLYKAZE:
- na evolution we dey go on circle on since. You called us Ape but cant give reason than nonsensical links. I dont know when content becomes a link..... Give us factual evidence and not link...you are refering me to a museum where only a single teeth was found and other frame were constructed. Is that what you called factual evidence?

I tire abeg..... Cheers

You and every other human who is alive are apes. Follow the links and you'll see reasons. I can't come to your house or wherever you are and inject the reasons into your brain. You don't want to visit museums, you don't want to read, how exactly are the facts supposed to get into your head?

Good luck to you.
Re: Atheists are zombies by EvilBrain1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Black man cry. Lol.

You missed it completely.

You have seen where i based this talk when thenomer said Africans do not know anything about river niger not until park came.

Evolution is an insult on blacks. Even Darwin said some insultive words cunning it out of evolution theory.

Do you know what Ape-insult is?

Stop talking rubbish about Darwin, please. Of all the people you could abuse, you went and picked the least racist person in England at that time. The same Charles Darwin who controversially argued that there was no difference in intelligence between white men and “savages" (read his Descent of Man if you don't believe). You've quoted his “civilized races will exterminate less civilized races" statement out of context to twist his words. FYI, Darwin also wrote extensively about the different races of cabbage. So when he spoke of races he was talking about people wiping out chimpanzees and gorillas (something that is actually happening right now) not whites killing blacks.

Please, stop talking rubbish.

Where did I say evolution is wrong? If you want me to accept it, give me tangible evidence and not theories.

Why did you disbelief in Yahweh.....no evidence right?

So you want me to accept evolution without physical and tangible evidence......if you have believed in Jesus base on the theological account, I would have believe in evolution base on the written theories.

Racism apart.....give me evidence and I back off.

Ignorance. You clearly don't even know what the a scientific theory is. If you have internet access, and you still want to claim that you haven't seen tangible evidence for evolution, then I doubt if I can do anything to reduce your ignorance since you clearly aren't interested in learning anything.

Never the less, I'm going to try. Follow the [url=darwin200.christs.cam.ac.uk/pages/index.php?page_id=j] link[/url] and educate yourself. The site is for kids so even you should be able to understand it.

1 Like

Re: Atheists are zombies by macof(m): 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Evil Brain:

Stop talking rubbish about Darwin, please. Of all the people you could abuse, you went and picked the least racist person in England at that time. The same Charles Darwin who controversially argued that there was no difference in intelligence between white men and “savages" (read his Descent of Man if you don't believe). You've quoted his “civilized races will exterminate less civilized races" statement out of context to twist his words. FYI, Darwin also wrote extensively about the different races of cabbage. So when he spoke of races he was talking about people wiping out chimpanzees and gorillas (something that is actually happening right now) not whites killing blacks.

Please, stop talking rubbish.

Ignorance. You clearly don't even know what the a scientific theory is. If you have internet access, and you still want to claim that you haven't seen tangible evidence for evolution, then I doubt if I can do anything to reduce your ignorance since you clearly aren't interested in learning anything.

Never the less, I'm going to try. Follow the [url=darwin200.christs.cam.ac.uk/pages/index.php?page_id=j] link[/url] and educate yourself. The site is for kids so even you should be able to understand it.

This is just cheap talk bring up ur philosophy And stop dwelling on wat people tell u without proof
Re: Atheists are zombies by EvilBrain1(m): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
macof:

This is just cheap talk bring up ur philosophy And stop dwelling on wat people tell u without proof

This is called the “cover your ears and sing lalala" defence.

The theory you're claiming has no proof just happens to be the best supported theory in all of science and the basis of everything we know about biology.

There is more evidence for evolution than there is for the theory that infectious diseases are caused by germs. Yet I'm sure if your child was sick and needed antibiotics, you wouldn't start demanding for an African version of the germ theory of disease.

“Doctor, why don't you bring up your own philosophy and stop dwelling on this ‘bacterial meningitis' stuff oyimbos told you without proof."

Stop talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Atheists are zombies by macof(m): 7:16am On Dec 21, 2013
Evil Brain:

This is called the “cover your ears and sing lalala" defence.

The theory you're claiming has no proof just happens to be the best supported theory in all of science and the basis of everything we know about biology.

There is more evidence for evolution than there is for the theory that infectious diseases are caused by germs. Yet I'm sure if your child was sick and needed antibiotics, you wouldn't start demanding for an African version of the germ theory of disease.

“Doctor, why don't you bring up your own philosophy and stop dwelling on this ‘bacterial meningitis' stuff oyimbos told you without proof."

Stop talking rubbish

Lol see this funny guy
Have u ever studied and researched to prove that any of this poo u get from scientist is actually right?
Re: Atheists are zombies by EvilBrain1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
macof:

Lol see this funny guy
Have u ever studied and researched to prove that any of this poo u get from scientist is actually right?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Atheists are zombies by MrTroll(m): 12:41am On Dec 24, 2013
macof:

Lol see this funny guy

This is pathetic. Smh.
Re: Atheists are zombies by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2013
Lol. This is proof that the black man's problems lie deeper than the damage the Abrahamic religions inflicted upon us. undecided

1 Like

Re: Atheists are zombies by MrPresident1: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
aManFromMars: Lol. This is proof that the black man's problems lie deeper than the damage the Abrahamic religions inflicted upon us. undecided

Take a looooong look at the OP all over again, You will understand, if you are willing that is wink
Re: Atheists are zombies by Mynd44: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
Smh
Re: Atheists are zombies by MrPresident1: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Psalms 14:1 To the chief Musician, [A Psalm] of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Romans 1:22
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Re: Atheists are zombies by LordReed(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
The Bible did not arrive by fax from heaven. The Bible is the product of man, my dear. Not of God. The Bible did not fall magically from the clouds. Man created it as a historical record of tumultuous times, and it has evolved through countless translations, additions, and revisions. History has never had a definitive version of the book.

Dan Brown, The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon, #2)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

T.b. Joshua In Cali Colombia For Crusade(pics) / No More Christmas For Me! / Australia Earthquake & Tsunami Prophecy! - Hear The Warning And Repent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.