Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Atheists are zombies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists are zombies (5358 Views)

Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational / Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion / Why Are Atheists/agnostics Viewed So Vilely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists are zombies by macof(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2013
Mr Troll: lol, as if that somehow makes it less oyinbo.

if it is a theory from western scientist nko? That makes it a problem how?

I have utmost respect for any invention and scientific discovery whether african or western...

what gives you this impression that we accept anything without using our head? Is it our fault that instead of us africans to use our brains for technology we choose instead to pray?
A change can start with you.

at least if few are developing wat we know here in Africa, this continent wont be as messed up as it is but instead its give up for anything African and embrace anything and everything the caucasians gives u
Re: Atheists are zombies by EvilBrain1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Dr James Watson said Africans are less intelligent. http://mightyminnow./2007/10/18/black-people-are-less-intelligent-says-dr-james-watson-nobel-prize-winner-and-dna-pioneer/

James Watson is a senile old man who's racist views have been condemned by scientists the world over. Also, the vast majority of scientific evidence completely contradicts Watson's beliefs. The beautiful thing about science is that anybody can come out and say anything, but only hypotheses that are supported by evidence and survive experimental testing will the accepted by the scientific community.

The fact is that we are apes. Every single human being on this planet (including Dr. James Watson) is an African ape, the same taxonomic group that includes chimpanzees, bonobos and gorillas. We are all apes in the same way we are all hominids, primates, mammals, vertebrates, chordates, animals and eukaryotes.

You are not a cyanobacteria or a jellyfish, or a gastropod, or an insect, or a reptile, or a spider monkey. You are an ape, one of the greater apes, specifically the African apes, a member of the hominid subfamily, the genus homo, and the species sapiens.

You don't even need to believe in evolution to prove this. Just compare your anatomy with those of all of those creatures, note the similarities and differences, and apply your common sense.

Please stop all this “evolution insults Africans" nonsense. There might be oyimbo racists reading this who want to prove that Africans are dumb. Stop giving them ammunition.
Re: Atheists are zombies by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
macof:

fact is you accept any bullpoo coming from oyinbo wink
so, if oyinbo man tells you that whatever goes up must come down (law of gravity)
u wont accept simply because na oyinbo talk am right? even when u truly know that the law is universal?
Re: Atheists are zombies by macof(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
9jadelta: so, if oyinbo man tells you that whatever goes up must come down (law of gravity)
u wont accept simply because na oyinbo talk am right? even when u truly know that the law is universal?

undecided so Africans didnt know Law of gravity before Modern science?
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
macof:

Actually, they didn't. They felt the effects of gravity and could carry out some actions with it but forming the theory and demonstrating the mathematical relationships wasn't first done by Africans. You can read up more on it here. The fact that Africans weren't first to the table doesn't mean that whatever non-Africans observed was wrong.
Re: Atheists are zombies by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
macof:

re read my post carefully...
it is universal (means everyone knows about it) ... but white man shed more light on it

same with evolution... it is universal, but white man shed more light on it. u can go to lab and watch organisms evolve.

scientific law is universal.. it doesnt matter who shed more light on it.

like folykaze said, mungo park didn't discover river Niger but mungo park made it known to all. same with newton, darwin etc

the laws have always been there...(they are part of nature) we cannot say the law is not acceptable simply because a white shed more light on it.
Re: Atheists are zombies by macof(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
thehomer:

Actually, they didn't. They felt the effects of gravity and could carry out some actions with it but forming the theory and demonstrating the mathematical relationships wasn't first done by Africans. You can read up more on it here. The fact that Africans weren't first to the table doesn't mean that whatever non-Africans observed was wrong.

so Africans before An European scientist came up with "Law of gravity" Africans and the World didnt know that gravity existed shocked
Re: Atheists are zombies by macof(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
9jadelta: re read my post carefully...
it is universal (means everyone knows about it) ... but white man shed more light on it

same with evolution... it is universal, but white man shed more light on it. u can go to lab and watch organisms evolve.

like folykaze said, mungo park didn't discover river Niger but mungo park made it known to all. same with newton, darwin etc

the laws have always been there...(they are part of nature) we cannot say the law is not acceptable simply because a white shed more light on it.

So why is it that NL athiest Mock and dismiss Any theory coming from African Traditions, even when its already universally known (as u said) ??

1 Like

Re: Atheists are zombies by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
macof:

fact is you accept any bullpoo coming from oyinbo wink
That's how you know someone has nothing else to say. When his arguments are ripped apart and exposed and he just mindlessly regurgitates what he said before with no argument. It's not my fault you have inferiority complex issues with the white race and you think the solution to that is pretentions to African traditionalism. Trading one delusion for another delusion.grin

2 Likes

Re: Atheists are zombies by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
macof:

So why is it that NL athiest Mock and dismiss Any theory coming from African Traditions, even when its already universally known (as u said) ??
Really? What are these theories then? I'm interested to hear them.
Re: Atheists are zombies by macof(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
That's how you know someone has nothing else to say. When his arguments are ripped apart and exposed and he just mindlessly regurgitates what he said before with no argument. It's not my fault you have inferiority complex issues with the white race and you think the solution to that is pretentions to African traditionalism. Trading one delusion for another delusion.grin

^^ur opinion. when have u ever studied african philosophies? abi african philosophy isnt universal undecided
Re: Atheists are zombies by macof(m): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
Really? What are these theories then? I'm interested to hear them.

go to ur village and find that out urself. if u only learn from internet ur atheism is bullpoo
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
macof:

so Africans before An European scientist came up with "Law of gravity" Africans and the World didnt know that gravity existed shocked

That isn't what I said. Knowing the laws of gravity is different from recognizing some of its effects. Just as knowing the laws of Mendelian inheritance is different from recognizing some of its effects.
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
God go punish devil. I love this discussion.....

Make I go charge this phone abeg. coming right back
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
macof:

Can you give three examples of these already known theories from African traditions that are mocked and dismissed?
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
9jadelta: re read my post carefully...

Thanks for following my point. If this battery won crash make him crash abeg.

I do wonder if non of Nigerian know this river before Mungo park came. So this white people are changing historical fact....bending it to suit themselves in every dimension. Just to prove we did nothing than grumbling and hunting..

They told us that River Niger was discovered when practically there is a name for that river in some tribes.

To prove that many people have been mis-informed, their history have been distorted and formally redirected to western world. I challenge any atheist here to tell us what River Niger is called before Mungo Park came. Our ancestors know this river and they called it a name. What is it?
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
thehomer:

Can you give three examples of these already known theories from African traditions that are mocked and dismissed?

Spiritualism alone is enough.

List great five black scientifical inventions. And I will show you how badly your history have been distorted.

Let me hint you.....black African produces first electric motor. But the name was changed somewhere at a time. Lets see how you answer my quest first.
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Thanks for following my point. If this battery won crash make him crash abeg.

I do wonder if non of Nigerian know this river before Mungo park came. So this white people are changing historical fact....bending it to suit themselves in every dimension. Just to prove we did nothing than grumbling and hunting..

They told us that River Niger was discovered when practically there is a name for that river in some tribes.

To prove that many people have been mis-informed, their history have been distorted and formally redirected to western world. I challenge any atheist here to tell us what River Niger is called before Mungo Park came. Our ancestors know this river and they called it a name. What is it?

Wikipedia:
The Niger is called Jeliba or Joliba "great river" in Manding; Orimiri or Orimili "great water" in Igbo; Egerew n-Igerewen "river of rivers" in Tuareg; Isa Ber "big river" in Songhay; Kwara in Hausa; and Oya in Yoruba. The origin of the name Niger, which originally applied only to the middle reaches of the river, is uncertain. The likeliest possibility is an alteration, by influence of Latin niger "black", of the Tuareg name egerew n-igerewen, which is used along the middle reaches of the river around Timbuktu.

Those oyibo people have helped you by putting it online for the atheists here to tell you. They've used their inventions of software and the Internet to help you but you just keep complaining.
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Obi1kenobi:

Add something here. Stop this insults.
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
thehomer:

Those oyibo people have helped you by putting it online for the atheists here to tell you. They've used their inventions of software and the Internet to help you but you just keep complaining.

Do you know this if not what wiki put there? And when they told you about river niger.....they said mungo park discovered it. How logical is this? He came and discovered what people have already known.
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Spiritualism alone is enough.

Most atheists mock spiritualism whether African or otherwise. Spiritualism isn't enough and it isn't universally known so you still need three examples. What exactly is spiritualism supposed to be?

FOLYKAZE:
List great five black scientifical inventions. And I will show you how badly your history have been distorted.

Let me hint you.....black African produces first electric motor. But the name was changed somewhere at a time. Lets see how you answer my quest first.

I don't know these inventions so you're welcome to tell me what they are and provide your evidence for the five of them.
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
Evil Brain:

James Watson is a senile old man who's racist views have been condemned by scientists the world over. Also, the vast majority of scientific evidence completely contradicts Watson's beliefs. The beautiful thing about science is that anybody can come out and say anything, but only hypotheses that are supported by evidence and survive experimental testing will the accepted by the scientific community.

The fact is that we are apes. Every single human being on this planet (including Dr. James Watson) is an African ape, the same taxonomic group that includes chimpanzees, bonobos and gorillas. We are all apes in the same way we are all hominids, primates, mammals, vertebrates, chordates, animals and eukaryotes.

You are not a cyanobacteria or a jellyfish, or a gastropod, or an insect, or a reptile, or a spider monkey. You are an ape, one of the greater apes, specifically the African apes, a member of the hominid subfamily, the genus homo, and the species sapiens.

You don't even need to believe in evolution to prove this. Just compare your anatomy with those of all of those creatures, note the similarities and differences, and apply your common sense.

Please stop all this “evolution insults Africans" nonsense. There might be oyimbo racists reading this who want to prove that Africans are dumb. Stop giving them ammunition.

where is the condemnation article, video and magazine link? Dont just think I can accept cheap words.

'At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes … will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilized state, as we may hope, than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.' - charles Darwin

Tell me the quote from darwin is wrong. Show me he was condemned. Add some video or article link pls.

The quote is an insult on you buddy. I can bring more popular evolutionist quote that insult blacks
Re: Atheists are zombies by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Thehomer....i will have to go. I have weak battery here so when I touch down. Would reply. Cheers
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Do you know this if not what wiki put there? And when they told you about river niger.....they said mungo park discovered it. How logical is this? He came and discovered what people have already known.

Mungo Park made some important discoveries there whether you like it or not. You really seem hung up on Mungo Park. How many Africans bothered to take the time to trace the complete route of the river and write about it?
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

where is the condemnation article, video and magazine link? Dont just think I can accept cheap words.

'At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes … will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilized state, as we may hope, than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.' - charles Darwin

Tell me the quote from darwin is wrong. Show me he was condemned. Add some video or article link pls.

The quote is an insult on you buddy. I can bring more popular evolutionist quote that insult blacks

Your quote still doesn't make the theory of evolution false. Even if Darwin ate three babies a day and drank the blood of pregnant women, those things won't make his theory wrong. What would make his theory wrong is if the real world didn't work the way he proposed. That is what you should be addressing rather than committing the ad hominem fallacy. You're merely saying that Darwin was a bad man so we shouldn't accept the theory of evolution. But that is a fallacious line of argument.

1 Like

Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Thehomer....i will have to go. I have weak battery here so when I touch down. Would reply. Cheers

No problem.
Re: Atheists are zombies by macof(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
thehomer:

Mungo Park made some important discoveries there whether you like it or not. You really seem hung up on Mungo Park. How many Africans bothered to take the time to trace the complete route of the river and write about it?
Are u Nigerian? if u are go to ur village especially if its around the river...u'll hear things that Mango park never discovered
Re: Atheists are zombies by macof(m): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
thehomer:

grin grin the guy quickly checked online...wat happens to personal research? how can u be sure that yoruba people call it Oya when its mere "hear say" afterall You NL atheist like debunking "hear say"
Re: Atheists are zombies by macof(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
thehomer:

Creation story, medications and healing, Relationship with man and Nature
just to mention a few

if u are african, go do ur research and stop accepting every Caucasian bullpoo u are fed
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
macof:
Are u Nigerian? if u are go to ur village especially if its around the river...u'll hear things that Mango park never discovered

So what? Did those people around my village travel to Guinea to trace the route of the river?
Re: Atheists are zombies by macof(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
thehomer:

That isn't what I said. Knowing the laws of gravity is different from recognizing some of its effects. Just as knowing the laws of Mendelian inheritance is different from recognizing some of its effects.

wat effects hasnt been known from the beginning of time?

so because a white guy uses big words to explain wat everybody knows it makes him "captain know more about gravity"
Re: Atheists are zombies by thehomer: 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
macof: grin grin the guy quickly checked online...wat happens to personal research? how can u be sure that yoruba people call it Oya when its mere "hear say" afterall You NL atheist like debunking "hear say"

So you don't think an online search is a part of carrying out research? I'm sure enough to be satisfied. If you don't think they call it Oya, then please tell me what they call it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. / Purpose Driven Life Of A Christian By God / How Satan Stop Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.