Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition (28685 Views)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Miner13: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
patriotic007: Why wont northern Nigeria have 10 million almajiris?..match making over a thousand people which am sure more than 90% of them dont have a means of livelihood?,...ok so they can produce tools for them to use as boko haram?..SMH

Almajiris' to the northern muslim is a call to islamic service which they value as most important.

I remember in 2003/4/5. The niger state governor established new primary schools to accomodate the almajiris' but lol and behold they neglect it. This just an example from the north.

So tell me, while will they not accept the arrangee wedding when almajiri will be blessed with more breed.
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by sage2(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
Lagos state Gov. Should emulate his kano state counterpart. I see way too many pregnant teens in the Lagos ghettos.
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by temitemi1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
All I can say is hmmm
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by SHAAWA: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
patriotic007: Why wont northern Nigeria have 10 million
almajiris?..match making over a thousand people which am sure more than
90% of them dont have a means of livelihood?,...ok so they can produce
tools for them to use as boko haram?..SMH

Still better than populating our lands with bastards and opening baby factories. Enjoy your baby mamas and allow us to enjoy our almajiris since you dont have social miscreants in your state.
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Synergy33: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
All na to cut cost!
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Uthman75: 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
better dan fornicating or adultery.... happy married laif indeed.
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Miner13: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
Delafruita: seems you have serious comprehension or analytical problems.did the state government force people to marry each other?its simply a case of anyone who is single and wants a wife or husband indicates by approaching the hisbah board and fills out some forms.they do the necessary medical tests and the couples are matched based on age,presence of children or financial status.the hisbah board simply acts as the matchmaker and foots the bill of the ceremony.is that so difficult to understand?of course there is a requirement for the men before they are matched with anyone.I believe the men have to show proof of stable living and ability to care for a wife.not everyone can toast a woman o.many depend on social media while the kano state government took the step to provide another medium

Coordinated by the Kano state Hisbah board, a sharia based police system mandated to check indiscipline and social vices amongst the citizenry.

The above is part of the policy based for the set up.

So with this you will stay in kano as a widow/divorcee without following their law to face the penalty as a violator. Just asking.

The incident that unravelled during the imposition of sharia in zamfara is still very much fresh in the mind of those affected..

Are you now telling nigerians they should wait until they are maltreated before they rush for the acceptance. Just asking.

Finally, what will be the work of the *sharia base police system* mandated to check their so called indispline. Are they going to arrest goats, dogs and cows for being singles.

So, with this i believed you have been convinced beyond any doubts. That you are the one who lack *COMPREHENSION AND ANALYTICAL PROBLEMS*

SHALOM!
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Uthman75: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
SHAAWA:

Still better than populating our lands with bastards and opening baby factories. Enjoy your baby mamas and allow us to enjoy our almajiris since you dont have social miscreants in your state.

Hahahahahahahaaha. smiley smiley
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Miner13: 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
Namady:

To be honest dis guy (kwankoso) is trying! I have been to KANO last week and I couldn't believe it. Pple of kaduna can't stop wishing they can hire dis guy 4 at least a year or more.

In term of activeness and performance i hailed Gov. KWAKANSO for a job weldone.
Bravo Mr. Governor.

But what will be the fate of those that refuse to accept the wedding. When the sharia base police system comes into action.
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Miner13: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
Sissie:

2. One of the reasons why theirs a high rate of almajiri (potential boko Haram) is the fact that these women who rely fully on their husbands become widows, divorcees, and can't take care of the kids pushing them to become almajiris, and some of the women becom beggars themselves.

This your ascertion is very wrong.

I have witnessed the culture practised by the majority northern illiterate.

The male child after the age of 5years is free to be on his own, they did not see him as somebody who deserved to be cared for. Therefore, the next available work is almajiri.

While their female child is giving the best of care because they know what they will gain from the payment of the brideprice.

So, children upbringing is a thing of business to them.

Again in your post, you said the governor provided a free education for the female child. Why are their male canterpart avoided in the programme?
The male now have to hustle for a living right?. Then their last resort will almajiri.
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Miner13: 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hole Digga: dumbest post...did they tell you the couples were forced to marry?

What is the work of this below:-

Coordinated by the Kano state Hisbah board, a sharia based police system mandated to check indiscipline and social vices amongst the citizenry.

Their work after would be to arrest animals?. Just asking as usual
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Miner13: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hole Digga: Can your biased brain tell us how to solve the rate of widows and divorcee in the state

This your conclusion is what i would termed the work of a retarded perspective of yours.

I will not ever be a biased citizen. I strongly belief in oneness of nigerian and a northerner from the middlebelt.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA IS MY SLOGAN

SHALOM
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by abbeyty(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
These people would have been better off, if the money spent on these weddings given to them to start off business. This is just a waste of our oil money.
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
kulyie: Illiteracy is a disease.should mass marriage be the priority or provision and maintenance of basic infrastructures and security for development in the state.

Thats what happens when a governor has no ideological principle whatsoever.smh
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by esscence00: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
SHAAWA:

Still better than populating our lands with bastards and opening baby factories. Enjoy your baby mamas and agte.
Now thats what am saying jare. Thumbs up grin. : grin cheesy
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by esscence00: 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
illitrate: angry angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by fiizznation: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
grin grin sai kwankwaso!!! Up kwankwaso grin
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by yoged(m): 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
This is for u guys having headache ontop som1 else problem...
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by SHAAWA: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
oubi: MYOPIC!! Can't the north/ muslims breed
something positive. Must they always live in the past

Nawah o!!

Hope you are not mistaking Immorality for technological advancement.
You mean we should
embrace same sex marriages, transexuality, nudity, body modifications, bleaching
and enhancements, drug abuse and alcoholism, molestation and murders,
kidnapping, allow our daughters to have children outside wedlock et.c just to live in the present? Now who is myopic?

1 Like

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by zhaineey(f): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
Abeg wu will marry me naw
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by SHAAWA: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
Miner13:

This your ascertion is very wrong.

I have witnessed the culture practised by the majority northern
illiterate.

The male child after the age of 5years is free to be on his own, they
did not see him as somebody who deserved to be cared for. Therefore, the
next available work is almajiri.

While their female child is giving the best of care because they know
what they will gain from the payment of the brideprice.

So, children upbringing is a thing of business to them.

Again in your post, you said the governor provided a free education for
the female child. Why are their male canterpart avoided in the
programme?
The male now have to hustle for a living right?. Then their last resort
will almajiri.

There is no harm in asking question when you do not have an idea about a
thing.
You see the almajiri system of education operates like this: Parents
give
out their to a Mallam or islamic teacher for islamic education at the
same that a child start his primary . unfortunately for the these parent
do not pay money to this mallam for him to cater and earn a livelyhood.
This mallam therefore takes children to cities and rent a house where
he board them and they in turn beg on the street to sustain him and
themselves. Ask Almijiri his home town i can assure you that his answer
will be a diffrent from the one he begs. in their quest for survival
these children ends up in motor parks, brothels and all sorts of places
of vices. They do visit their parents yearly. This is no place for a girl child. It is not about dowry as you put it.
We have conventional
islamic schools called islamiyya.
Where parents pay for their children(boys and girls) to be educated.
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by GentleFrank(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
Good !
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Waspy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
but why dem face con strong like say dem get constipation
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
.....It is ur type that blames PDP for all d misfortunes in ur life. If ur wife no gree u do, na PDP, if NEPA take light, na PDP, u have malaria, na PDP cause am, if u late go work, na PDP, if gal no gree for u, na PDP, if the number of single ladies increase, na PDP, if rain no gree fall, na PDP etc..........for once, be positive!![/quote]

Bros, for all the instances that you have stated as being pdp accused escapades, think of it, you are truly right apart from where rain no gree fall, n why rain go refuse fall na if not cus of pdp cool

Pdp na unfortunate party,
If I'm gainfully employed my wife no get reason not to gree me.
Pdp tif all nepa money hence no light
And if light dey make AC blow for house how mosquito to take bite me
I late for work cus I get jump 10 molues for morning before getting to the office as I no get my own own tp & dat no be pdp fault??!
My gal no gree me, same reason as my wife no gree me
How numba of singles ladies no go increase when pdp Don make life so difficult dat men are running from ladies!. ...This is positive thinking!
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by NaLaugh: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
good luck to them
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by ThePathfinder(m): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
This is a welcome development for the people of Kano and the just wedded couples.
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Kennykenty(m): 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
Thought i am not apc apostile but what a hell is going on in my country , look my state is boast of a highway road <Sagamu> and a stupid state is happy to do marriage for desitute. Want a hell is this . I ...,
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Kennykenty(m): 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
Though i am not apc apostile but what a hell is going on in my country , look my state is boasting of a highway road <Sagamu> and a stupid state is happy to do marriage for desitute. Want a hell is this . I ...,
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by darediamond(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
ogbonge9grian: #Falls from iroko tree# lwtmb! grin grin grin in this age and generation, arranged wedding for over a thousand. No be small thing o
Bros, no be small thing o. See one d woman self as she de look like se she was forced to marry her spouse.
She dey look say 'mo ti gba fun OLORUN abi ki ni mo fe se'
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by AnanseK(m): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
Miner13: A society that lacked the presence of a visionary leader will always have her figure drawn to the pit under the disguise of re-building.
We practice a government that is not in support of continuity and somebody is rising from somewhere to organise *MASS WEDDING*
HMMMMMM!!!
What will these sets new of couples feed on afterwards.
The glorious outcome of this will be the breeding of an environment with *nuisance, deadly gangsters, political bodyguides et al*.

You are mistaken. Kwankwaso and Fashola are the most organized governors in the country. For Kwankwaso the family unit is the basis of development and his human development molecule is the family. Please read more widely and keep a check on what is going on in kano. You will be surprised. You will also be delighted if you love development from anywhere in Nigeria and you may commit suicide if you believed kano should not develop- because it is developing under Kwankwaso's plans which include strengthening of the family unit.
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by mujaheeden: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
atleast it will be better than prostitution. i liked that.
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Trottle: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
abbeyty: T This is just a waste of our oil money.
who be dis?. See this Oponu talking. Do you know kano state has one of the largest Internal generated revenue and can do well without oil money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? / See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] / Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.