Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition (28613 Views)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by saintkash(m): 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
kulyie: Illiteracy is a disease.should mass marriage be the priority or provision and maintenance of basic infrastructures and security for development in the state.

Thats what happens when a governor has no ideological principle whatsoever.smh

my dear, i don't knw the state u are from or where u reside currently, but am 100percent sure kano state gov is doing better than that place u are. It's always better to contribute to issues u have ideas about... And who said kwankwoso aint got ideological principles?
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by MrOlai: 12:17am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by MrOlai: 12:30am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by MrOlai: 12:42am On Dec 23, 2013
A society is made up of families. If every family is stable, then, the society would be stable.
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by MrOlai: 12:46am On Dec 23, 2013
With what Kano State Government has just done, the State would have been saved from a lot of social vices like prostitution, spread of STDs, begging, robbery,etc.
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by AnanseK(m): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2013
Osc: Did d govt carryout HIV test on all beneficairies? cos i can see innocent ones becoming victims and die as a result of free wife and husband

Yes all of them have HIV tests and those found positive are referred for treatment and supported by the government. The mass wedding has HIV counseling and testing as a spin off. We welcome it.
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by AnanseK(m): 7:16am On Dec 23, 2013
oubi: MYOPIC!! Can't the north/ muslims breed something positive. Must they always live in the past

Nawah o!!

You can say they are living in the past because your community has no "real past" to build on. Anyway they are doing something positive in your state with new baby factories opened every month. Perhaps you should go and get employment there impregnating those poor "imprisoned" young girls.
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Kunduman: 7:18am On Dec 23, 2013
kulyie: Illiteracy is a disease.should mass marriage be the priority or provision and maintenance of basic infrastructures and security for development in the state.

Thats what happens when a governor has no ideological principle whatsoever.smh
You hv no idea of what you are saying my frn....kwankwaso is nt an illitrate,u cn make ur to kano to c fr urslf.
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by titusodem: 7:57am On Dec 23, 2013
Madness of the highest order. Mtchweee...
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by kingsboy12(m): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2013
WATCH OUT FOR NEXT SEASON REPORTS

WOMAN: KILL UR HUSBAND & GET ANOTHER sad sad sad
MEN: KILL UR WIFE & REPLACE HER FOR FREE[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by fpeter(f): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2013
I LOVE THIS STATE!
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Harrypoter(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
Miner13:

The main reason that will still keep your likes at the negative ends of development.

You should look at the aftermoth of a policy.
Yea, a policy must have positive and negative ends. But which of this two ends will be more when you weigh both.

Good, he organise mass wedding for them.now note this:

1. What will the new families created by the policy feed on.

2. How many of the couples are gainfully employed. Coz if they have work doing, they will not be roaming the street.

3. Different grown up able bodies with different behavioural content forced to live together. Hmmm very soon we will hear of fight break out between new couple and one stab the other.

4. Well, quite true but they did not disclose any result of HIV infection or are they saying the state is free from that. Just asking?.

5. The kids that will come out of the wedding will the government also provide free education for them. Coz how will you expect somebody not working to afford school fees. Just asking again?.

6. Did the government cares to how many of the new couples have a home let even forget about good shelter. Coz they said they were roaming the street. Hmmmm.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA. Amen

Seems U̶̲̥̅̊ nt gettn it. Plz tk Your tym & go tru dis
www.weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php/new-news/12397-how-kano-mass-wedding-couples-are-faring
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by akpanbaba: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
Just hope that these are boko haram members who will now concentrate on their wives instead of bombs during this festive season.
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by deols(f): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
Sissie: 1. Kano state governor is one of the most performing governors, who's looking at the problem of kano as a whole, and this includes economic, social and political problems.

2. One of the reasons why theirs a high rate of almajiri (potential boko Haram) is the fact that these women who rely fully on their husbands become widows, divorcees, and can't take care of the kids pushing them to become almajiris, and some of the women becom beggars themselves.

3. The government decided to solve an economical and social problem, this women acquire skills, are given money to start up a business, education is free in kano state for the girl child and their has been a significant increase in the girl child education.

4. The men also acquire skills, the government acts as a matchmaker and matchmakes the people who want to get married (these are mostly divorces, widows who will find it hard to remarry). The government foots the wedding bill, and also give them some basic foodstuffs needed.

So tell me how is this wrong again? If the government only matchmakes them, without doing the basics the state needs I.e infrastructure and amenities then we all can agree he has a misplaced priority. But state government is doing all that.
To tackle a social problem/menace it starts from tackling family problems.
So if done well this should reduce the rate of almajiri in kano state, and reduce the no of children that are potential boko Haram members. This has been done in other countries to help the citizens.

His job as governor includes social responsibility. I see nothing wrong in this
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by eckersley: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
Those brides don't look very happy.

Na true.
Na the first thing wey come my mind. But I say make I read all comments
before I put am in writing. Na im I see your comment.

Them resemble ppl wey dem force and never reach age of consent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner / Whats The Male Version Of Side Chicks? / How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.