Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

A Lecture For Atheists - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Lecture For Atheists (7946 Views)

Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) / Yet Another Unanswered Question On Creation for atheists/scientists / Questions For Atheists!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lecture For Atheists by maclatunji: 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Fall back.

I though you were going to tell us her characteristics. Your god I mean. You sure it's a he?

English language- you use the pronoun "He" for God, angels and other asexual beings. You have very elementary thinking, humanoid robots predominantly get tagged as "He".

The quality of your arguments are rather poor.
Re: A Lecture For Atheists by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
maclatunji:

I am not your pastor obviously.
smh . that's all u could pick
Re: A Lecture For Atheists by maclatunji: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: It is telling that to have discussions about your doubts on evolution, you have to leave your cave and seek out intelligent minds here.

I create threads where appropriate, Muslims surely cannot be Atheists so why would I post this in my section?

Is it an integral part of Atheism to be disorderly?

By the way, when did I buy a section of Nairaland?
Re: A Lecture For Atheists by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
maclatunji:

English language- you use the pronoun "He" for God, angels and other asexual beings. You have very elementary thinking, humanoid robots predominantly get tagged as "He".

No need to be hostile. You are the one describing your god. I just wanted to know why you said "he" instead of "it", which in english language is what is used for non-sex specific objects or beings. Like unicellular animals or the moon.
Re: A Lecture For Atheists by maclatunji: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
9jadelta: smh . that's all u could pick

What do you expect me to do? Debate with him on behalf of his pastor?
Re: A Lecture For Atheists by maclatunji: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

No need to be hostile. You are the one describing your god. I just wanted to know why you said "he" instead of "it", which in english language is what is used for non-sex specific objects or beings. Like unicellular animals or the moon.

Someone please help this guy with English lessons.
Re: A Lecture For Atheists by texanomaly(f): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
Logicboy03:
This thread should be closed.

Not one atom of sense in the op

"evolution of kinds"
"forensic science refutes atheism"

This thread contains false information

1) Atheism is not evolution
2) Science can not and does not refute atheism.

aManFromMars:
Is Logicboy banned?

Mynd_44:
Watch it

plaetton:
I rest my case.

Kay 17:

Now we both agree about mutation.

*edited

nnofaith: yes it was a "collabo" thing 2 "Gees" laying down the tracks.

gangster style.

rationalmind: Good work my brothers in the "lord". The wilfully ignorant poster has been debunked and his arguments shred into pieces.

Better luck next time op. Think properly before you post trash next time.

rationalmind:

If you even read texs argument properly, all she did was to use the "you too" fallacy. Someone accused the OP of confirmation bias and all tex had to say is, "Atheists do the same too."

Even if we agree atheists do the same which isnt even true, does that justify the op's use of confirmation bias?

Like I said initially, christians and muslims can hardly debate without resorting to the "you too" fallacy. Thats the same tactic they tend to employ when debating atheists

maclatunji:

I am not your pastor obviously.

aManFromMars:
Is Logicboy banned?

The joke sections got nothing on religion. And this doesn't even include Deep Sight and ooman. I taya oo. You gotta love this place!
Re: A Lecture For Atheists by ooman(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
texanomaly:

The joke sections got nothing on religion. And this doesn't even include Deep Sight and ooman. I taya oo. You gotta love this place!

what have i to do with thee, o woman?
Re: A Lecture For Atheists by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
maclatunji:

Really? Go to the bank tomorrow to cash a cheque on it... #LOL

It brings joy to my soul seeing you debunked cheesy cheesy

A word describes all your responses "PATHETIC"

even after being debunked the exact time of sleep can be known, he comes back saying it can't be known.

1 Like

Re: A Lecture For Atheists by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
maclatunji:

I create threads where appropriate, Muslims surely cannot be Atheists so why would I post this in my section?

Is it an integral part of Atheism to be disorderly?

By the way, when did I buy a section of Nairaland?

You could had posted it in the islam section to enlighten your brethren on the "blindness" that atheism is.

Lol, seems you knew what to expect had you posted it in the islamic section
Re: A Lecture For Atheists by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
texanomaly:

Nice one @bold cheesy cheesy
Re: A Lecture For Atheists by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
maclatunji:

What do you expect me to do? Debate with him on behalf of his pastor?
what exactly are u doing here?
I thought u came to a forum to share n learn?
all u have been doing here so far is yapping garbage and later use irrelevant, meaningless logic when someone debunks or refuses the garbage u initially threw. why not shut up if u can't win an argument.
it's not really important that every argument should go your way you know? it does not make u intelligent, it rather makes u look stupidd.
even a dog learns better.

1 Like

Re: A Lecture For Atheists by maclatunji: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
rationalmind:

It brings joy to my soul seeing you debunked cheesy cheesy

A word describes all your responses "PATHETIC"

even after being debunked the exact time of sleep can be known, he comes back saying it can't be known.

You are not big on sarcasm are you? Okay, I will give you a little assignment- tell us the exact time, you fall asleep tonight tomorrow.

#LOL
Re: A Lecture For Atheists by maclatunji: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
9jadelta: what exactly are u doing here?
I thought u came to a forum to share n learn?
all u have been doing here so far is yapping garbage and later use irrelevant, meaningless logic when someone debunks or refuses the garbage u initially threw. why not shut up if u can't win an argument.
it's not really important that every argument should go your way you know? it does not make u intelligent, it rather makes u look stupidd.
even a dog learns better.

Someone seems to have a headache. Of course, I do not mean "me" but you. cheesy
Re: A Lecture For Atheists by maclatunji: 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
rationalmind:

You could had posted it in the islam section to enlighten your brethren on the "blindness" that atheism is.

Lol, seems you knew what to expect had you posted it in the islamic section

If this is what your "rational mind" can conjure, I shudder to think of what you would present when irrational.
Re: A Lecture For Atheists by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
maclatunji:

You are not big on sarcasm are you? Okay, I will give you a little assignment- tell us the exact time, you fall asleep tonight tomorrow.

#LOL

Pathetic as usual.

So, if i can't tell you exactly when I sleep tomorrow, it means the exact time one sleeps can't be known. What a brilliant logic!!!

All you need do is to go to a standard hospital and debunk yourself cheesy cheesy
Re: A Lecture For Atheists by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
maclatunji:

If this is what your "rational mind" can conjure, I shudder to think of what you would present when irrational.

lol, another garbbage typical of all your responses so far.

Put the topic on the islamic section and enlighten your deluded brethrens on the "stewpidity" of atheism
Re: A Lecture For Atheists by maclatunji: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
rationalmind:

Pathetic as usual.

So, if i can't tell you exactly when I sleep tomorrow, it means the exact time one sleeps can't be known. What a brilliant logic!!!

All you need do is to go to a standard hospital and debunk yourself cheesy cheesy

You think? Obviously, you know not what you write off.
Re: A Lecture For Atheists by Delafruita(m): 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
maclatunji:

God is a male?and now you're classifying God along with humanoid robots.that's a step up

1 Like

Re: A Lecture For Atheists by maclatunji: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
rationalmind:

lol, another garbbage typical of all your responses so far.

Put the topic on the islamic section and enlighten your deluded brethrens on the "stewpidity" of atheism

Well Mr. Rational Mind" that would be against the rules. As this post is- you seem to "rationally" want a ban and your ad hominems keep getting worse. You are agitated to the point of being incoherent.

Let me know when you sort yourself out. Claiming to be an Atheist should not be the same as being unruly.

#TTFN
Re: A Lecture For Atheists by maclatunji: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
Delafruita: God is a male?and now you're classifying God along with humanoid robots.that's a step up

Nope, God does not reproduce, humanoid robots do not reproduce. Technically, they do not have genders.

The pronoun "He" is adopted for "Intelligent beings without a gender".

The quality of arguments from my opponents keeps getting worse.

You guys can go and rethink and come up with better arguments.

2 Likes

Re: A Lecture For Atheists by cold(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
maclatunji:

That is your claim. My claim is that God is the source of everything.
And where does your god come from? How did he come about? What are his attributes? And while you're at it,please specify the exact god you're referring to out of the 30 million or so gods scattered all over.
Furthermore,if i have to accept that there's a god,will any god suffice,or i have to subscribe to a particular god?
Your move

1 Like

Re: A Lecture For Atheists by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
maclatunji:

The pronoun "He" is adopted for "Intelligent beings without a gender".

What?! Is that what they taught you at school? Let me guess, free education or almajiri school?

1 Like

Re: A Lecture For Atheists by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
maclatunji:

Well Mr. Rational Mind" that would be against the rules. As this post is- you seem to "rationally" want a ban and your ad hominems keep getting worse. You are agitated to the point of being incoherent.

Let me know when you sort yourself out. Claiming to be an Atheist should not be the same as being unruly.

#TTFN

cheesy cheesy butthurt.

Unfortunately for you, you can't ban me here and even if you could, what case do you think you have?

So, when you mocked my monicker and even my person, it wasn't ad hominem but when I called you and your brethren deluded, it suddenly became ad hominem.

You are such a silly hypocrite and I see why everyone complains about you.

1 Like

Re: A Lecture For Atheists by vedaxcool(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
maclatunji:

#TTFN

grin
Re: A Lecture For Atheists by maclatunji: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
cold:
And where does your god come from? How did he come about? What are his attributes? And while you're at it,please specify the exact god you're referring to out of the 30 million or so gods scattered all over.
Furthermore,if i have to accept that there's a god,will any god suffice,or i have to subscribe to a particular god?
Your move

Review the thread, you came late.
Re: A Lecture For Atheists by maclatunji: 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
rationalmind:

cheesy cheesy butthurt.

Unfortunately for you, you can't ban me here and even if you could, what case do you think you have?

So, when you mocked my monicker and even my person, it wasn't ad hominem but when I called you and your brethren deluded, it suddenly became ad hominem.

You are such a silly hypocrite and I see why everyone complains about you.

Butthurt? Nope. It is called "decency", check it out in the dictionary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo A Freemason Or The Architect Who Constructed Most Of His Church / When The Grace Of GOD Becomes A Roller-coaster To Hell. / Rome's Sodomite Pedophile Agenda Subtle Sodomization Of African Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.