Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? (44321 Views)

How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
cynthiaeve: ;DMine was so funny..my ex came to my house with his new babe to return my pics and demand for his....i threw his from upstairs nd he had to pic dem from the floor....but we re cool now
No AK, AXE ABI CUTLASS
lol
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
this thread's crazy
see diff stories and funny thing is that they true
me *goes back to page1,2...........*
laffing
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
Arabian Prince: if you wanna know if a girl love you
All you gotta do is make her suffer
Stop spendin', stop givin' her the Minks and Linen
You will see if this girl gon' be with you to the endin'

'Cuz floatin' in the drop, it be all good
And when you come in on the block, it be all good
Givin' her money to shop, it be all good
But when you get broke dead pop, is it all good, huh?

thanks for the sermon

wetin she do u

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
martyns303: She smashed my S4 after reading a conversation between me and another chick.
i can see that dumb face
just kept on staring
shocked
martyns303: She smashed my S4 after reading a conversation between me and another chick.
i can see that dumb face
just kept on staring
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Neroclassic(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2014
mine went 2 d herbalist 2 mk me blind(her bestie told me wen we ran into each oda last year).hmm....c as i 4 tk blind cos of brkup wit honey.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2014
Nero classic: mine went 2 d herbalist 2 mk me blind(her bestie told me wen we ran into each oda last year).hmm....c as i 4 tk blind cos of brkup wit honey.
ha that was too much.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by ese4god: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
softsparky: I tried drinking kerosene in his presence thinking that he will stop me, he no even send me .he just arrange bed and told me after drinking the kerosene that I should sleep well well choii. No be person tell me to use my brain......

It's impressive u really tried to put yourself together. Sincerely, it's never easy to let go an intimate friend despite problems. I once broke up peacefully with my fiancee (very nice guy) on a ground of religious incompatibilities (i'm not a religious fanatist but i know my family would never approve our marriage). I met him in the church as a christian although with an Islamic background. Along the relationship, he decided to be a muslim again. The aspect that really discourage me most was when i found out his immediate family strongly believe in fetish practice (juju) and he's to take over their family alter after the father's death, i had to run for my dear life because i hate feltish practice with passion. I loved him so much & invested so much to make him somebody. Despite the fact that i called off the relationship, both of us were heart broken but life continues. Funny enough him & his new fiancee honoured my wedding invitation. We are still good pals till date. If one door closes, another door will certainly embrase u.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
ese4god:
It's impressive u really tried to put yourself together. Sincerely, it's never easy to let go an intimate friend despite problems. I once broke up peacefully with my fiancee (very nice guy) on a ground of religious incompatibilities (i'm not a religious fanatist but i know my family would never approve our marriage). I met him in the church as a christian although with an Islamic background. Along the relationship, he decided to be a muslim again. The aspect that really discourage me most was when i found out his immediate family strongly believe in fetish practice (juju) and he's to take over their family alter after the father's death, i had to run for my dear life because i hate feltish practice with passion. I loved him so much & invested so much to make him somebody. Despite the fact that i called off the relationship, both of us were heart broken but life continues. Funny enough him & his new fiancee honoured my wedding invitation. We are still good pals till date. If one door closes, another door will certainly embrase u.
Thank you.God bless you.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by chikkyberry: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
Na wao for som ppl.intrestin
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by jnrbayano(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
ese4god:

This made me wanna cry cry
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
Separation based on religious and ethnic sentiments could be a torture for life to both parties.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Just For Reminds
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by walebizz(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
hnmmmm ...very interesting, learnt a lot
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Yomiwayne80(m): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
kkjoy:
mine wasnt just a relationship, it was marriage and after seperation, i began to see my face on naked bodies and opened pussy flying all over d internet....

Wow.... Now this one is epic
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Youngpo413: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2021
Yomiwayne80:

Wow.... Now this one is epic

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) / Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.