Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

List Things That Are Better Than Sex - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Things That Are Better Than Sex (43672 Views)

Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! / 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 30, 2013
I'm sure the OP's intended question was "what is more pleasurable than sex?".
I tell you people... Nothing, nothing, and nothing I've ever done wld give me the kind of pleasure I get from sex. Yes, it can be exhausting, but the intensity of its pleasure is incomparable.
It cld be short-lived, bt please people, let be sincere. There ar many enjoyable things, bt sex is more pleasurable.
Like it, or hate it, it is wat it is. Avoid it or preach against it, its pleasure is deeply intense and mind-blowing. Let's stop denying reality. Stop the lies and hypocrisy.
Sex is most pleasurable, but there ar other things we enjoy doing.

2 Likes

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Banim(m): 12:26am On Dec 30, 2013
Playing FIFA 13 Legendary Mode For like over a year and computer whipping your ass like crazy,, then one day you somehow make it to the Champions League final and unfortunately na FC Barcelona you go face... And dem dey lead you 2 - 0 at half time, you equalize 2 - 2 at 90 minutes and score the 3rd goal at 120 minutes to get the champions league.........

Woo... Make one girl show for there at that moment talk say she dey mood,, ,, make I don dey chase am for two years sef, I go first celebrate go yarn all my friends the good news :-D :-D :-D :-D
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by lanaVello1(m): 12:32am On Dec 30, 2013
I think 'Vees' and teens yet to bang shouldn't be saying stuff like there's no big deal abt sex neither is it the most pleasurable cos yu v no idea of d feelin involved!
PS:Hypocrites shud stop sounding lyk sex is generally evil(except premarital tho
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Banim(m): 12:32am On Dec 30, 2013
I remember when PES 12 first commot... As computer dey beat everybody... I and my roommate both be ManU fans o...

Na so that day Mancity snatch league for last day on goal difference...... See as we sad reach

We reach room, say make we use game step down,, na so to our surprise, we dey win, win till we collected first trophy of Pes 12... If you see as we take Jump up hug each other ehn.... You go shout GAY ALERT :-D

We no remember say we suppose dey mourn as ManU lose league sef

POINT IS,, THE PLEASURE OF SEX IS NOWHERE NEAR THE PLEASURE YOU GET WHEN YOU FINALLY SUCCEED AT SOMETHING AFTER FAILING REPEATEDLY FOR A VERY LONG TIME.......

2 Likes

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Revolva(m): 12:39am On Dec 30, 2013
1 WATCHING MOJO
2.Bleep
3. BJ
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by peterphd(m): 12:40am On Dec 30, 2013
Well, listening to martin Tyler exclaim " balotelli....aguerrrrrrrrroooooooo! He's won the league with 90 seconds to spare!". Gave me the kind of feeling never experienced before.not even sex gives that kind of feeling.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 30, 2013
Food, friendship, happy family,etc.They are better but not sweeter! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by InvertedHammer: 12:54am On Dec 30, 2013
/

@OP:

I don't know about you but...

Jerking off is better and cheaper than se.x. Q.E.D.

\
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by jayAjoku(m): 1:05am On Dec 30, 2013
realGURU: Sexual intercourse is a physical exercise between two people for fun and pleasure. for many it is the ultimate pleasure or enjoyment. but others people think that many things are more EJOYABLE than sexual intercourse. If you are one of them could you please NAME any so that we may TASTE to see how ENJOYABLE they are?
Let us li
GOD
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Solowande(m): 1:21am On Dec 30, 2013
vickyO:
Can be but might not be.

Sleeping on it is actually better.
U are absolute correct, Sleeping on it is actually better but having sex on it,guy is d bomb. da is d koko
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by avalontony(m): 1:37am On Dec 30, 2013
Tecno phones the ping grin grin grin....... Pinging with techno phones is more enjoyable than sex. I love my Angelina jollie.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by khel(m): 2:18am On Dec 30, 2013
Blackeard: 1.Food
2.Money
3.Sleep

Also,
Ma EA Sport FIFA,
Ma phone,
Ma lappee

Take all the above mentioned (op's and mine) from me and I am doomed... Hehehehehe
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by princessayesha(f): 2:49am On Dec 30, 2013
Some guys will be like "weed is better than sex"
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by niyitogun(m): 4:08am On Dec 30, 2013
Good health
Family
Job satisfaction
Financial stability
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by manmade(m): 4:51am On Dec 30, 2013
Augustinaz: Sex is nonsense. Sex is ONLY for married couples who are true saints of God. Do you know the true meaning of Holy Matrimony. We are not legally permitted to have sex outside TRUE Holy Matrimony. Outside this, sex is a weapon of mass destruction. Sex is a WMD. If you look into the spiritual realm, you will understand that sex is rubbish. I prefer the Godly things, my fufu and egusi, my internet, my GoTV and visiting the few friends I have. If you know the true meaning of what sex is and the damage it has brought on mankind, you will run from it rather than access it. Sex is volatile, sex is like nuclear power. Sex is a force of life and it is mans contribution to the life giving process that God is involved in. If you give this force to God, it will bring a blessing to your life but if you give this force to Lucy womanliness a.k.a lucima and his girlfriend queenette de costette, it will surely destroy you. Do you know why sex sells today? Its up to you to sex or stay out of that nonsense called sex. I prefer my fufu to sex.
You've been thoroughly brainwashed!
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Maximus17(m): 6:12am On Dec 30, 2013
That feeling you get after smashing an extremely difficult exam in which almost all failed, mehn i feel like a boss.....

1 Like

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by atrix4g(m): 6:37am On Dec 30, 2013
listening to sheikh mustapha ismael 's quran recitation in nahwand style.

1 Like

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by curtain: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2013
Enjoyment has nothing to do with me and a lady alone in a room, my mind would certainly be waiting for me outside screaming hurry-up, especially when there is money to be made,football match or an election to be won. There is nothing like celebrating victory with a lot of food, drinks and music in a merry-mood. Sex comes least in my list and can only find me when am tired and sleeping on my bed instead of the couch or when am trying to please someone to gain a favour.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by zwalnanmak(m): 6:55am On Dec 30, 2013
Blackeard: haha age has nothing to do with this. I've never seen someone who died from lack of sex but trust me if u don't get enof of the above three, you're bleeped
You r only talking about vitality (food, sleep & mony r very vital) d OP said 'enjoyable' not vitality
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by ibnzubair(m): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2013
Chatting on Nairaland is even sweeter
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by pryzlez: 7:07am On Dec 30, 2013
Resting In Peace... I tell ya
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by charles4422(m): 7:08am On Dec 30, 2013
Weef na d real tin...u can ignore sex as long as u got d highness up..talkin frm personal xperience
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by aliciakeith7: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2013
MarvellousGod: Soooo many things jare, why is sex so overrated sef undecided
BEING AT PEACE WITH GOD
REST OF MIND
HAPPINESS
READING INTERESTING BOOKS
STAYING/GOING OUT WITH LOVED ONES
MONEY
PEACE
HAPPY FAMILY
CHICKEN/SUYA WITH HOLLANDIAN YOUGHURT/SMIRNOFF
WATCHING MOVIES/PLAYING GAMES
NICE FOOD
SLEEP
PARTIES
Eeeeeettttttccccc....I can go on and on..stop giving unnecessary attention to sex
you re right especially number 1
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Toks2008(m): 7:26am On Dec 30, 2013
My wife enjoys full body massage more than sex.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by lymelyte(m): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2013
Blackeard: lmao I could point out a few. Have u been to the moon before?
Oga,no I haven't been to the moon. Have you being urself?
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by lymelyte(m): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2013
Blackeard: lmao I could point out a few. Have u been to the moon before?
Oga,no I haven't been to the moon. Have you being urself? grin cheesy
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Toks2008(m): 7:29am On Dec 30, 2013
I don't know which one i enjoy more but serve me sex and serve me a plate of Eba and fresh fish soup and you can bet i will go for the latter even if it will cost me the former.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by NEPHEMY: 7:37am On Dec 30, 2013
go on a date even if u have bin datin 4 a long tym. go to parties, drive 2geda and slip in each oda arms
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by peter4d2(m): 7:56am On Dec 30, 2013
Uchiha Madara: Well if I wanted sex it would be easy with my sharingan, casting a Tysokomi Genjutsu on the females, but what is the point?

I would much rather invade Konoha, that is more enjoyable.

U nid 2 hire ataksuki u fence cos sharingan has limits.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by azeezengr(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2013
Sex is like drug, take it at right time, right place,right person(your legal partner)and dosage...you are good to go. When you miss any of the conditions, is either an abuse or addiction. To the OP question, I feel great whenever I accomplish a task like "Commissioning of a project as an engineer'', tawaf of the holy Kabbah gives a better feeling while the best feeling shall be to be directed by God to enter Paradisebon the day of Judgement.

In short I enjoy circumbulating Kabbah over and over, follow by praying at Rawdah...the feelings I get can never be equate with 'animalistic' feelings of sex which ofcourse, I do enjoy with my lovely partner but being in God presence obeying Him gives a greater satisfaction

1 Like

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by mikelblinks(m): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2013
Imagin life without weed
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by homehunters(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2013
Being in love with someone. But for me its Money, more money Much money I mean 2much money give me dangote moni and I wld 4get sex for ever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.