Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

List Things That Are Better Than Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Things That Are Better Than Sex (43619 Views)

Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! / 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by highlyfavouredo(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nothing really especially when properly done.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by highlyfavouredo(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
vickyO:

It seems to me that you really like the *clears throat*
It's not bad sha.
You know, different strokes for different folks. wink

Ps I'm hoping it's with your hubby.
What does that mean?
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
1. Taking a pee after holding it in for too long.
2. A cold drink of water on a very hot day.
3. A massage.
4. A long warm shower on a cold day.
5. Staying under the covers during a heavy rainfall.
6. A quiet conversation during a long 5-10 minute full-bodied hug.
7. Having a shower, and getting into a well made bed after a long hard day.

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
Traumerei chicken stack kiss cry
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Sammywalex(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
Being on d soccer pitch nd dazzling, OMG!! Gives me an heavenly feeling

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by pro2010: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
1) Gambling
2) Highness
The fast lane is quite trilling...i did say as sweet as sex!
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by seyideco(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dannylux:

Hmm which angel be that?
Dude, go read ur Bible.
Beta stil, ask ur pastor abt the angels Dat fell for the beauty of women inda old testament.

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Ranchhoddas: 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
texanomaly:
Sex on a water bed ALL DAY can be nice.
are my eyes deceiving me?are you the same person on the religion section or is this your alter-ego?

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Ranchhoddas: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sammywalex: Being on d soccer pitch nd dazzling, OMG!! Gives me an heavenly feeling
you get sense broda!
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by axhead(m): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
lorretta u: Wetin lipsrsealed
Nothing o,see no evil,hear no evil.lol
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by striker9(m): 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Cuddling someone you love when its cold.

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by texanomaly(f): 2:20am On Dec 29, 2013
Ranchhoddas: are my eyes deceiving me?are you the same person on the religion section or is this your alter-ego?

I wasn't aware that religious people don't have sex. Hmm. undecided You learn something knew everyday.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by texanomaly(f): 2:21am On Dec 29, 2013
striker9: Cuddling someone you love when its cold.

awwwwwww
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by MrTroll(m): 3:55am On Dec 29, 2013
O boy see virgins everywhere o!

If you don fuq serious fuq u no go de yarn this dust.

A close second would be peeing after holding for a looong time. Chai! Almost like ejacu.lation grin

Food ke? Playing game ke?

Y'all should tell me why the Indecency industry is so huge? undecided
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by texanomaly(f): 4:00am On Dec 29, 2013
Mr Troll: O boy see virgins everywhere o!

If you don fuq serious fuq u no go de yarn this dust.

A close second would be peeing after holding for a looong time. Chai! Almost like ejacu.lation grin

Food ke? Playing game ke?

Y'all should tell me why the Indecency industry is so huge? undecided

Peeing?...interesting
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 29, 2013
I won't say better, but quite as enjoyable:
1. Having a hilarious moment together about something only two of you in the whole wide universe can relate to.
2. A stimulating conversation, light and deep
3. Performing a difficult task for her and watching her face glow with approval

But sex is still on a different level sha..

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by addictiv(m): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2013
Nomski0: 1.Chess

2.Pes

3.Watching movies together.
Wow she likes chess n pes.......#falls in love#
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by addictiv(m): 7:21am On Dec 29, 2013
freedom@last:
1. Taking a pee after holding it in for too long.
2. A cold drink of water on a very hot day.
3. A massage.
4. A long warm shower on a cold day.
Great feeling I must tell ya

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by addictiv(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2013
1.Driving at break neck speeds....same great feeling
2. Building a coy from scratch with less stress.....nothing beats it
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by striker9(m): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2013
texanomaly:

awwwwwww
Yup,its kinda cool.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nairaboi(m): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2013
Scrabble, Grand Theft Auto, Nairaland
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2013
where did y'all put romance nd pre-intimacy dunno bou sticking d,ick into p**sy buh cuddling, kissing nd sucking a succulent nd fresh lower lips of a beautiful girl is heavenly....who has ever tried cuddling nd snuggling up tyt(preferably when you both are completely na.ked) at d back seat of ur car or on d bed yl teasing each other nd caressing each others soft bodies with d babe giving u some nice ringtones(soft moans of pleasure) in ur mind, u b like oh! yeah! I'm doing this right....especially when y'all are smelling really nice....y wud any1 prefer going back nd forth to these.....

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by MrTroll(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2013
^^^

Bros, all join for the sex na. pre-intimacy, heavy petting etc wink
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by MrTroll(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2013
texanomaly:

Peeing?...interesting
after holding it for a loooong time o! grin
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by peterphd(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2013
Damn! I can't believe someone didn't mention the feeling you get when you hear the uefa champions' league anthem play and of course, FIFA

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by striker9(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2013
peterphd: Damn! I can't believe someone didn't mention the feeling you get when you hear the uefa champions' league anthem play and of course, FIFA
yeah“we be the chammmmmpion”
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by troy20(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2013
crystical meth
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by VitoCorleone: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2013
A.jeez:
Nothing.
the only thing close enough would be driving a ferari above 80km/hr on a carlifonian interstate road close to the beach with the hatch open and you can feel the ocean breeze on your skin, and then right on the passenger seat is a beautiful blonde with the hair of that danish prime minister( dat got obama flirting), and the face of beyonce and with the body of kim kardashian, and you know in a few minutes time, you gonna be humping her

Good Taste!
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by texanomaly(f): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
jimmy4x: where did y'all put romance nd pre-intimacy dunno bou sticking d,ick into p**sy buh cuddling, kissing nd sucking a succulent nd fresh lower lips of a beautiful girl is heavenly....who has ever tried cuddling nd snuggling up tyt(preferably when you both are completely na.ked) at d back seat of ur car or on d bed yl teasing each other nd caressing each others soft bodies with d babe giving u some nice ringtones(soft moans of pleasure) in ur mind, u b like oh! yeah! I'm doing this right....especially when y'all are smelling really nice....y wud any1 prefer going back nd forth to these.....
Isn't that all part of the package? undecided If it is not, then it's not being done right. smiley
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by justeric23: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dannylux:

Hmm which angel be that?

Read ur old testament well, dude..angles came on earth and had children from women.. wink
Dannylux:

Hmm which angel be that?

Read ur old testament well, dude..angles came on earth and had children from women.. ;-) and they gave birth to mighty men. Gen. 6:4
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by justeric23: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
troy20: crystical meth

Junkie of lyf!!
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by mikolo80: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
taking a long held shi.t. o tea nothing like taking a deuce that's been backed up for a while

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom!