Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

List Things That Are Better Than Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Things That Are Better Than Sex (43629 Views)

Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! / 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by MrTarget: 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
Cooking
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
symbian03:

Or you peed on the bed and perhaps didn't know

Hehehehe, that would have to be a whole lot of pee, iyama!
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
miss.terious:
Chocolate icecream angry
Any John Grisham novel
Watching E! grin

Boring Boring miss.terious
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
The feeling of getting paid is sweeter than Orgasm! It last longer, nuffin like carrying a face to the band smilling. When coming back.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by titaniumm(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Crumpling on the bed after 8hrs of lecture is way better.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by ejifranks(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dp
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by ejifranks(m): 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Music!!!!!

Football!!!

Surfing the net!!!

Cooking!!!
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Ninilowo(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
I comment my reserve till I get to the SEXUALITY section. I no fit yah here o jare.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by kalufelix(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mouth Gig
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by 18wheeler: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
Jultee: Beer
yeah beer...ILUVIT. Sooooomuuuuuch
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
;DPLAYING PS3
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Blackeard(m): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
lymelyte:
What are you saying? Do you think there is anything that can create that moment of ejaculation? grin dat moment whereby you forget every problem in ur lyf and feel elevated cheesy
lmao I could point out a few. Have u been to the moon before?
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Blackeard(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sunshine lady: . Blackeard, I luv u dear, very insightful
cheesy
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Caprison(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nomski0: 1.Chess

2.Pes

3.Watching movies together.
wow!!...you love chess...meehn i do without sex n food for the whole day just because of chess....

common let me introduce you via online chess
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sex is the most overrated activity in the history of mankind, trust me. After you ejàculate in a bitch, you become fed up with her as much as you are fed up with even the sweetest delicacy when your stomach is filled to the brim. What else? There are 1001 things that are more enjoyable, in relative terms.

I think the most enjoyable thing in the world, for most people, is making money. That's why almost EVERYTHING in life is directed at this one super-crucial activity. The entire gamut of education, career, business, occupation, accomplishment, status, crime, etc. . . .it is all ultimately about making money.. Nothing beats the feeling of making money and having money. Sex is merely one of its numerous fun 'by-products'. There is nothing particularly special about sex. 90% of the entire bleeping mankind would permanently give up sex if that is the only condition for acquiring enough money to last them a life-time.

1 Like

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by mfrizzy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
1. Money
2. Weed
3. Beer
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by kraftyiyk: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
I've taken time to read peoples post on this topic, and shocked shocked shocked Nigerians can be economical with the truth, haba undecided according to statistics which i saw in 1 documentary, SEX IS THE MOST ADDICTIVE HABIT ON PLANET EARTH, SECONDED BY CRACKS/COCAINE, but the later is notorious because of the after effects. in case of sex, everybody is guilty of it. parents, friends, aunts, uncles, grownup relatives, name it.
now tell me how any other thing can take precedence over s..e..x, in terms of sweetness.
am not crazy about sex, but let's face the facts, s..e..x still holds the flag for the sweetest stuff. , shikina. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Sike(m): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
Newkidoo: 1.$lapping someone.(so sweet)
2. driving drunk(kids don't try this)
3. spending fake money and not getting caught..(if u try this and they catch u, don't come and quote me oo or I gun u down)
4. Dancing skelewu ameachi way (this will make u feel like u in paradise)
last but not d least..

Getting revenge on d B*tch that cheated on u..(the smart ones know what I mean)... grin

Visit these thread now!! drop ur comments

www.nairaland.com/1572857/top-7-most-creative-ads

www.nairaland.com/1572324/typical-nairalander
Just relax, Ur Karma is still doin press-up.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by sulakishop(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Seriously, in life, there is joy in three things; eating meat, riding meat and puting meat into meat!
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by hormeiza(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
Give ur life to CHRIST he is the sweetest

1 Like

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
sathel: for me its GOD....he's d sweetest tin on earth nd in heaven....HEAVEN IS IN MY HEART
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Kbraims(m): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
corect!!!
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by poshpimkiey(f): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nomski0: 1.Chess

2.Pes

3.Watching movies together.
Are we sisters? Yet to win in PES tho'. Do u win?
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Blackeard(m): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
poshpimkiey:
I could teach u. I'm quite good with buttons..or so I've been told wink
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by emmabowin(m): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
For me,its got to be
1. Reading
2. Outing
3. Helping the needy
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nomski0(f): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
poshpimkiey:
Its safe to say I kick äss......some of the time sha grin grin
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Thebrightest(m): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
SNIFFING COCAINE IMMEDIATELY AFTER INJECTING HEROINE.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by omarlicha: 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
texanomaly:
Some days. Maybe. smiley
Sex is being over rated. U really enjoy stolen Sex more than the legal ones. When it's legal (married) it becomes boring but when is stolen from a boo it seems the whole world is coming to an end. But for me it consistent income flow. No joy more than that undecided
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by jakesund(m): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
there's nothing that can be compared to sex sad

girls crave it shocked

boys love it cool

sad sad sad

am damn sure most of the girls here claiming I PREFER GOING TO CHURCH.. READING A NOVEL BLAH BLAH BLAH ..... would already be in heaven after 2minutes of deep kissing and caressing the goodies cry
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by basilo101: 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
1 money
2 money
3 money
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by texanomaly(f): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

gringrin
Texa, never knew you were this spoiltbad!

Op, every activity has its special satisfaction; food quenches hunger, water quenches thirst; neither food nor water can be used to superimpose the need the other satisfies.

Sex has a unique importance and nothing can be used to superimpose its uniqueness.

If you like, drink 10 gallons of water; its cures the hunger for thirst, not of intimate desire.

perfect...

as for your comment to me: grin cool
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by pdu1(f): 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
ƃuıood ǝlıɥʍ ɹǝdɐdsʍǝu ƃuıpɐǝɹ

Reading newspaper while pooing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.