Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

List Things That Are Better Than Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Things That Are Better Than Sex (43623 Views)

Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! / 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by satellitedaisy: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Being chyked or smootching
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by rhowly(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hah! Mummy and daddy are chatting o. Time to walk out of the room. *covers ears n vamooses from the room* cry
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by babsalux09(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
Blackeard: 1.Food
2.Money
3.Sleep
so so on point
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Teebag28: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mr Troll: O boy see virgins everywhere o!

If you don fuq serious fuq u no go de yarn this dust.

A close second would be peeing after holding for a looong time. Chai! Almost like ejacu.lation grin

Food ke? Playing game ke?

Y'all should tell me why the Indecency industry is so huge? undecided
u are so real bro!
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Augustinaz(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sex is nonsense. Sex is ONLY for married couples who are true saints of God. Do you know the true meaning of Holy Matrimony. We are not legally permitted to have sex outside TRUE Holy Matrimony. Outside this, sex is a weapon of mass destruction. Sex is a WMD. If you look into the spiritual realm, you will understand that sex is rubbish. I prefer the Godly things, my fufu and egusi, my internet, my GoTV and visiting the few friends I have. If you know the true meaning of what sex is and the damage it has brought on mankind, you will run from it rather than access it. Sex is volatile, sex is like nuclear power. Sex is a force of life and it is mans contribution to the life giving process that God is involved in. If you give this force to God, it will bring a blessing to your life but if you give this force to Lucy womanliness a.k.a lucima and his girlfriend queenette de costette, it will surely destroy you. Do you know why sex sells today? Its up to you to sex or stay out of that nonsense called sex. I prefer my fufu to sex.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Adetula1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Reading the bible
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by CODEEATER(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
For me....programming..

Learning and expanding knowledge..

The time n energy wasted f@uckin a bi#tch can be used debugging code and learning new things...

For me sex is a distraction... My focus is to write awesome code for my clients and enjoy every bit of it...

Programming is d new sex smiley

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by HarryPotter22: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sometimes.........reading
Most of the time............nothing.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Watching my Chelsea play
Playing HD games
FOOD
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by rhowly(m): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Uchiha Madara: Well if I wanted sex it would be easy with my sharingan, casting a Tysokomi Genjutsu on the females, but what is the point?

I would much rather invade Konoha, that is more enjoyable.

*draws him close and feels his forehead with the back of my hand, then turns him around smacks his bum and says* get to your room son adults are conversing angry
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Sunshinelady(f): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
Blackeard:
Yup he asked for the things that are more "enjoyable" than sex. Tell me, have u ever slept on a water bed? No?..have u ever received a credit alert on ur mobile fone "One million has been paid into ur account? Yh?..have u ever, ever eaten a delicacy so nice u wished u were food? No? I tell u, things things are more enjoyable than sex
. Blackeard, I luv u dear, very insightful
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nightshift(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
Listening to great Jazz music + some good palmwine.

Oh i nearly forgot - doing a 200km+ per hour on German Autobahn .... in a BMW!
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
rhowly:
*draws him close and feels his forehead with the back of my hand, then turns him around smacks his bum and says* get to your room son adults are conversing angry

How dare you speak that way to me, UCHIHA MADARA!

You are the kid here, I once again am UCHIHA MADARA, learn to respect your elders.

Don't let me cast an eternal genjutsu on you that will have you spending the rest of your days believing you are a 10 year old girl.

うちはマダラ うちはマダラ

Madara out!
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Sunshinelady(f): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
MarvellousGod: Soooo many things jare, why is sex so overrated sef undecided
BEING AT PEACE WITH GOD
REST OF MIND
HAPPINESS
READING INTERESTING BOOKS
STAYING/GOING OUT WITH LOVED ONES
MONEY
PEACE
HAPPY FAMILY
CHICKEN/SUYA WITH HOLLANDIAN YOUGHURT/SMIRNOFF
WATCHING MOVIES/PLAYING GAMES
NICE FOOD
SLEEP
PARTIES
Eeeeeettttttccccc....I can go on and on..stop giving unnecessary attention to sex
. Wonderful dear, u hit d nail @d head
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
As for me there's nothing especially when its not random stranger sex but the one you love and cherish, even the pre-intimacy has nothing better.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
1..Praising God
2..Playing FIFA
3..My hubbies
4..Engaging one's self in handiwork(arts and crafts or Music)
5..Sleep
6..Acquiring more knowledge and Studying hard
7..Chilling with friends in Christ
8..Watching movies
9..Eating.....my list goes on and on....so many things to do to keep my mind off the forbidden fruit..But then again SEX might turn out enjoyable too when I'm confined in the Holy institution of marriage..

Jah Bless.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Glexxx: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Augustinaz: Sex is nonsense. Sex is ONLY for married couples who are true saints of God. Do you know the true meaning of Holy Matrimony. We are not legally permitted to have sex outside TRUE Holy Matrimony. Outside this, sex is a weapon of mass destruction. Sex is a WMD. If you look into the spiritual realm, you will understand that sex is rubbish. I prefer the Godly things, my fufu and egusi, my internet, my GoTV and visiting the few friends I have. If you know the true meaning of what sex is and the damage it has brought on mankind, you will run from it rather than access it. Sex is volatile, sex is like nuclear power. Sex is a force of life and it is mans contribution to the life giving process that God is involved in. If you give this force to God, it will bring a blessing to your life but if you give this force to Lucy womanliness a.k.a lucima and his girlfriend queenette de costette, it will surely destroy you. Do you know why sex sells today? Its up to you to sex or stay out of that nonsense called sex. I prefer my fufu to sex.
...I c,so r u a virgin?
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by ijst: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Living a Godly life
Having fun wit love ones
travelling around d world
dis means MONEY
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Paparose(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Absolutely nothing...
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
all dose okobo guyz. . .cnt stop laughing. . .dem dey burst ya blood sister toto day and night. . .ur junior sisterz sev dn knack akpako unlimited. . .u dey here dey hype ursev. . .
When u get married in future. . .ask ur wife who disvirgin her and what year. . .cuz u wil neva see a virgin girl. . .even jehovah witness dey chop magic stick. . .one just commot nw. . .okobo oloko kekere
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by MaziOmenuko: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by mcstan01(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
Having a good pee after you have held it for long... Nothing is as enjoyable and relieving as such! Hahahahaha
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Sunshinelady(f): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
A.jeez:
Nothing.
the only thing close enough would be driving a ferari above 80km/hr on a carlifonian interstate road close to the beach with the hatch open and you can feel the ocean breeze on your skin, and then right on the passenger seat is a beautiful blonde with the hair of that danish prime minister( dat got obama flirting), and the face of beyonce and with the body of kim kardashian, and you know in a few minutes time, you gonna be humping her
. Hahaha, smart one there
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by SeanT10: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
sex, sexy and ---
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Blazing my herb early inna d cold morning while sitting outside my room,
Watchinh Arsenal win this season
Well I find the urge fi sex a bitter experience cos after Ivery thing done, there is a feeling of guilt
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Pvin: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
Everything
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by dammytex: 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
The question is like asking who is a better footballer out of Mikel Obi and Enyeama? They do different things.

Sex is something else on its own level of unique enjoyment that can NOT be compared while other things too are enjoyable in their own unique ways.

But I was thinking the OP was referring to other intimacy related things that are preferred to sex; probably like oral, fore-play, kissing, a.nal etc...
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by superior494(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
WEED too get level
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mars chocolate
Hot Suya
Pizza
Vanilla icecream
Sugarcane honey
Catfish peppersoup
Fried tilapia

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by kelvinklein219(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
don't get me wrong,this guy really inspired me getting back on the bitch that once cheated on you....am gonna try that sometime,sex is tiring
sometimes after booking an appointment with a girl after thinking about the whole thing I cancel it,spending time with loved ones is better
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by symbian03(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
texanomaly:

I've slept on a water bed. grin

Or you peed on the bed and perhaps didn't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!!