Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (41672 Views)

APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / I Want To Buy Cow From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by taharqa: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Shameless human being. I wonder why GEJ did not gift you as a perpetual house boy to cut Bakares church grass every day cool. DNS your mother not tell you what transpired when you were in her womb? Accursed child lipsrsealed

lol..... I am very willy as always to help your father with a Security job in one of my facilities, guy; I cud even consider making him Head of Security in matas of months... See!! Unlike you, I do not usuali extend my misunderstanding with people to their parents. I hv enuf sense. Plz, you can tell him to apply tru my NL's PM...

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by BrightCar: 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
ELRUFAI JUST WANT TO TEASE AND RIDICULE GEJ, HE HAS NO RESPECT, HE'S JUST STUPID

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by taharqa: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Explain to the world why your incompetent GEJ sent a Greek gift to Bakare, He refused to complete the design of the costal rail from Lagos to P/H?
Shameless human being.
The design hv been completed, you Nematode...
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by OmoTier1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
taharqa: lol..... I am very willy as always to help your father with a Security job in one of my facilities, guy; I cud even consider making him Head of Security in matas of months... See!! Unlike you, I do not usuali extend my misunderstanding with people to their parents. I hv enuf sense. Plz, you can tell him to apply tru my NL's PM...
With someone of your intellect, you cannot cut the teeth to become a gardener in my own compound talk less. Now face the topic and tell the world why your corrupt pay master that feeds with over N1bn yearly sent a Greek cow gift to Bakare and not your imp of a person
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by crux01: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
if, @ all, there's any truth in this gossip, what is el rufai's biz in anoda man's gift? Besides, what do bakare plan to achieve by turnin down a gift? All these blackmail and hanky panky game cannot win APC d presidential seat...

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by OmoTier1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
taharqa: The design hv been completed, you Nematode...
Quiet there! Your accursed serial lier angry Which costal rail design has been completed? With your type dotting the Civil service, is it any surprise that government agencies are the centre for corrupt practices training and life examination?
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by fajoren: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
shebi its the same rufai who just miss plane crash.He said na Jesus save him and now he went to church to listen about nama

Muslim wey dey go church
Abeg we no need wuna.stay ur side we go chose who benefit us

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by hollandis(f): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
ibnzubair: Rejecting a gift is not the best way to seek good governance. The gift seems to mean "lets put our pasts behind us". IMO, he should have accepted it then advice the president as a friend, well-wisher and good citizen.

By the way, why should the news come from El-Rufai? Isnt he a muslim?

The most sensible comment,or should I say th most sensible Nigerian here.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by nduchucks: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Shame on Pastor Tunde Bakare, who as a pastor, should know better than to politicize a nice gesture by the President, in the spirit of the season. What nonsense and disrespect!! embarassed
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
ndu_chucks: Shame on Pastor Tunde Bakare, who as a pastor, should know better than to politicize a nice gesture by the President, in the spirit of the season. What nonsense and disrespect!! embarassed
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by taharqa: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
With someone of your intellect, you cannot cut the teeth to become a gardener in my own compound talk less. Now face the topic and tell the world why your corrupt pay master that feeds with over N1bn yearly sent a Greek cow gift to Bakare and not your imp of a person
Ask yr Father to send his CV to me, guy. There are placings for Security men currently. Just tell him to state that he is yr Dad sha, and he gets d job. It is a Promise
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by OmoTier1(m): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
crux01: if, @ all, there's any truth in this gossip, what is el rufai's biz in anoda man's gift? Besides, what do bakare plan to achieve by turnin down a gift? All these blackmail and hanky panky game cannot win APC d presidential seat...
I know people like you have no conscience, poverty ridden, hence have no integrity. So whatever and whoever gives you a Greek gift is all well and good. It is snared hearted humans like you who will eat and dine with the devil without looking backwards.

FYI, Bakare only adviced the President to do the needful...I.e. Provide Nigeria and Nigerians with good governance. If GEJ has any shame, He should have known that SNG who rejected $50000 will not hesitate to poke his eyes with the horn of His Greek cow angry

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by hollandis(f): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
fajoren: shebi its the same rufai who just miss plane crash.He said na Jesus save him and now he went to church to listen about nama

Muslim wey dey go church

Very good comment "undereath" but too proverbial to address he situation
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by ba7man(m): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
Everyone has the right to accept or reject gifts so its not news to me.

But if it were Ruben Abati that was offered the cow, he'd gladly accept it with tears of joy in his eyes, run down to the media and start insulting Nigerians and APC.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by scram(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hahahahahahahaha@nama

Dude just make me remember me pale

LOL

fajoren: shebi its the same rufai who just miss plane crash.He said na Jesus save him and now he went to church to listen about nama

Muslim wey dey go church
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Bode3: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
He felt he should make peace, since u as a man of God don't see reason to do that
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by OmoTier1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
taharqa: Ask yr Father to send his CV to me, guy. There are placings for Security men currently. Just tell him to state that he is yr Dad sha, and he gets d job. It is a Promise
Face the topic and make not attempt to derail this thread as I will not engage your foolery. You are not worth my driver in Nigeria.

Explain to the world why your pay per post pay master sent BAkare a Greek cow gift and you The cow would have been more useful for farming in the north than you disgruntled element cool
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by hollandis(f): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
I know people like you have no conscience, poverty ridden, hence have no integrity. So whatever and whoever gives you a Greek gift is all well and good. It is snared hearted humans like you who will eat and dine with the devil without looking backwards.

FYI, Bakare only adviced the President to do the needful...I.e. Provide Nigeria and Nigerians with good governance. If GEJ has any shame, He should have known that SNG who rejected $50000 will not hesitate to poke his eyes with the horn of His Greek cow angry

I wish I am banned for saying this ...
God punish your father for not masturbating into the gutter ,the Y chromosome that produced you.And God punish your mother for not aborting the pregnacy that you came forth from.
,Now why did I say this ?because I saw the poster you quoted from and he made a very intelligent remark and you made a stupid submissio.I then realise that 99.9 percent ofstupid and useless comment are made by Nigerian based in nigeria .You are a scape goat to this stupid people making useless statement.Who cares if I am banned .Nairaland is fuccked up with useless moderators and useless owner that put stupid and grammatically inexplicable expression on the front page

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by OmoTier1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
ba7man: Everyone has the right to accept or reject gifts so its not news to me.

But if it were Ruben Abati that was offered the cow, he'd gladly accept it with tears of joy in his eyes, run down to the media and start insulting Nigerians and APC.
Lol...
Abati has poverty running in his blood so what do you expect from him?
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by kabba7(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
its as if some folks here on NL think Jonathan deserve some respect unfortunately I don't think so !

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by merbenko: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
I didnt see any offense by GEJ sending him a gift at a festive period. The cow alone will not bulid Nigeria. Perhaps is not today people are sending gift to one another in Nigeria moreover how much is the cow specifically that a common man cant give it as a gift? Bakare have done wrong if it is true. I so much believe his member have donated morethan that to him did he reject there offer. Let him keep politics out of his Ministry with God. Why will the annoucement come from Nasir El-rufai. Goodluck show the good quality of a good leader.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by OmoTier1(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
hollandis:
God punish your father for not masturbating into the gutter ,the Y chromosome that produced you.And God punish your mother for not aborting the pregnacy that you came forth from.
,Now why did I say this ?because I saw the poster you quoted from and he made a very intelligent remark and you made a stupid submissio.I then realise that 99.9 percent ofstupid and useless comment are made by Nigerian based in nigeria .You are a scape goat to this stupid people making useless statement.Who cares if I am banned .Nairaland is fuccked up with useless moderators and useless owner that put stupid and grammatically inexplicable expression on the front page
Cry me river! You call someone's comment who made light jokes of a near death situation intelligent? Your handle is no stranger to most of us who have been here for long and you are not a very bright person to engage in a discuss.

So I dare say to you..... Face the topic and explain to the world why GEJ sent Bakare a Greek gift? Also tell the world why Bakare's advice to GEJ to do the needful and provide good governance as a bad thing cool

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Ghost01(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hehehe... GEJ should've sent it to Daddy G.O instead na. At least then he wouldn't have had to suffer this rejection. Who does Bakare think he is!?
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by scram(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
HOLY mother of... Not funny but how can I send you a message? Please add me pin: 2993D8A7

hollandis:

Very good comment "undereath" but too proverbial to address he situation
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by taharqa: 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Face the topic and make not attempt to derail this thread as I will not engage your foolery. You are not worth my driver in Nigeria.

Explain to the world why your pay per post pay master sent BAkare a Greek cow gift and you The cow would have been more useful for farming in the north than you disgruntled element cool
Oh! Sorry. I was only trying to be kind, and extend my generosity to yr family. I thought that was d least I cud do in this instance, seeing that I am not interested in a topic whose only Source is a character like Elrufai. I thought that was exactly my sentiments in my 1st comments here, b4 you quoted it and started to Rant about how dejected you were. I wud consider stopping now sha if you behaved yrself hencefort... And, Oh! My job offer still stands. Anytime.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by yomi007k(m): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
ndu_chucks: Shame on Pastor Tunde Bakare, who as a pastor, should know better than to politicize a nice gesture by the President, in the spirit of the season. What nonsense and disrespect!! embarassed

When GEJ n his ppl embezelled the fuel subsidy funds that Bakare fought for by organising Save Nigeria Group . 1.7trn naira in exchange for a MiSERABLE COW. I bet he wants to tell GEJ to GO AND DIE!
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by OmoTier1(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
merbenko: I didnt see any offense by GEJ sending him a gift at a festive preiod. Perhaps the cow alone will not bulid Nigeria. Perhaps is not today people are sending gift to one another in Nigeria moreover how much is the cow specifically that a common man cant give it as a gift? Bakare have done wrong if it is true. I so much believe his member have donated morethan that to him did he reject there offer. Let him keep politics out of his Ministry with God. Why will the annoucement come from Nasir El-rufai. Goodluck show the good quality of a good leader.
Can you tell the world how Bakare has do wrong? Also, can you tell the world why it is wrong that the whole world gets to know that Bakare was sent a Greek gift by the Presidency?

Please do the needful and provide us with a sensible response cool
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
hollandis:
ABEG MAKE UNA START TO DEY DIG GRAVE WHERE WE GO BURY MUMU_TIER1 grincheesygrin HOLLANDIS YOU TOO MUCH JAWE

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by MAYOWAAK: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Many have forgotten that it was a gift of a cup of tea and wristwatch that landed Tam David West in trouble during IBB's regime
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by OmoTier1(m): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
taharqa: Oh! Sorry. I was only trying to be kind, and extend my generosity to yr family. I thought that was d least I cud do in this instance, seeing that I am not interested in a topic whose only Source is a character like Elrufai. I thought that was exactly my sentiments in my 1st comments here, b4 you quoted it and started to Rant about how dejected you were. I wud consider stopping now sha if you behaved yrself hencefort... And, Oh! My job offer still stands. Anytime.
Your generation is not worth my pairs of shoes, and I am not the cause your entire family sleeps at night with their mouth open begging for dream in their dreams cool

so now face the topic and stop derailing this thread!
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by hollandis(f): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Cry me river! You call someone's comment who made light jokes of a near death situation intelligent? Your handle is no stranger to most of us who have been here for long and you are not a very bright person to engage in a discuss.

So I dare say to you..... Face the topic and explain to the world why GEJ sent Bakare a Greek gift? Also tell the world why Bakare's advice to GEJ to do the needful and provide good governance as a bad thing cool

I have already told said you are a fooool.I will not be a party to exchange of ignorance.
Btw seun ban me ,your useless nairaland is beginning to be to nauseating and an eyesore.If I need nigerian news I will go to lindaikeji or naijapals only that they doo too much stupid gossip sad

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by soderican(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
He sent u a cow,so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. / Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail / FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.