Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience (9457 Views)

Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Teespice(f): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta:

Lol. You would always know a child when you see one. What's the big deal about PMs? I can even send a PM to a guy if I so wish.

Take it easy babe. You don't want to have heart attack over a guy that found you worthy of a personal message. You should even be glad you were noticed. Some people have not received a single PM since 2005 grin

Ouch.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by 2legit2qwt: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta:

Lol. You would always know a child when you see one. What's the big deal about PMs? I can even send a PM to a guy if I so wish.

Take it easy babe. You don't want to have heart attack over a guy that found you worthy of a personal message. You should even be glad you were noticed. Some people have not received a single PM since 2005 grin

Like tpia lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

@op

Nothing funny about the message or are you trying to pass a different message? undecided

Still waiting to read the 'funny' PMs grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
Truckpusher: I never knew that sending pm's could become a thread.....i'm just waiting for one useless mod to put this on the front page

But on a second thought eh if this thing land for front page...smh

I dun die be that cheesy

I'm actually hoping and praying it gets to the front page so she can get more e-flogging.

I have read that pm over and over again and I fail to find the 'toasting' in it. What's wrong and funny in the pm? an opposite sex extending a hand of friendship to you in such a polite manner is a big deal? Isn't it left for you to either accept or ignore, instead of coming here to expose your stwupidity.

You need serious -e-flogging girl!
Mods, abeg get this thread to the frontpage.. angry

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xp17(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
jay bee:
You quoted a post that was hidden

Sorry about that
create a thread for the apologia .i still have a copy of what i qouted, see the guy was on track to some extend, just that he was a little bit vulgar

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Op, your own don finish grin. You wan spoil market for some niggas abi?
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
I am sure this monkey OP has never been wooed in real life, if not how can u be showin everyone the PM someone sent u. U must either be an illiterate garri seller or a mumuuuuu. I really feel sorry for the dude who sent an empty skull like u a PM when u dont even know its private. Next time send us a picture of ur t*t* since nothin is private to u, melu-melu.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by AbuMikey(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
uj_sizzle: Someone pass me a bowl of ice cream please sad

[img]http://blog.lib.umn.edu/meriw007/myblog/Ice-Cream-ENTERT0605-de.jpg[/img]
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by jaybee3(m): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
xp17: create a thread for the apologia .i still have a copy of what i qouted, see the guy was on track to some extend, just that he was a little bit vulgar
How about i send you a special PM? tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Teespice(f): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
luvable sam: I tot PMs(Private Messages) were meant to be private? was it not meant to be exchanged?.don't u think dats y they made dem private in d first place?

If someone sent u a PM n u didn't like it,I think d best thing u shld av done is IGNORE...Simple!!! don't wash ur dirty Ankara in d market square...its not cool

I wonder.

Maybe some people get so freaked because of one PM that isn't even hilarious.

No hide my post ooo
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
@Op; I don’t mean to be harsh; but I'm just trying to understand why a private message that was sent to you has suddenly become a public message in the sense of humiliating the guy who sent it to you.

This is not cool; and I don’t see anything funny in revealing this secret PM; that was sent strictly to you and you only. You rather felt the ideal thing to do would be to let the whole world have a read of the PM’s content…..not very cool….IMHO……

The only thing left that you haven’t done is reveal his user name for every nairalander to know that he sent this PM to you. Maybe that should be the next step.

Let me replay the scenario; how would you feel if the guy in question comes to this thread to post your reply? have you actually thought of that?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by UjSizzle(f): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
Uju sneezes
*good, bad and ugly theme song playing in background*

*narrows gaze*

Xylophone angry
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by 2legit2qwt: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
when someone sends you pm, they either find you attractive or your posts sensible. Whichever it is, i believe the least you can do is keeping it private and confidential. Posting private messages on here simply means that you can't be trusted with little things and that says a lot about you more so than the message itself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by IAMBREEZY: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
2s£xy:
ah.. Bros, I want make more ladies come share dia own PM na. No b wetin d thread dey for ni?

No lie for my head bros. Na me create thread ni?

And guys go bless the thread na.
but bro you like controversy sha you don't know maybe na you go be next,anything fit happen sha grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
With d way dis thread dey go, una go drive dis girl away frm nairaland ooo, am sure she's feeling sober nw. Wat a sad way to end ur 2013. U don teeeeeegrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by majalisa(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
phlemzy: Why cant NL guys spare these NL babes of dis love PMs . The simple truth is dat some of dis chicks are not usually as matured in their reasoning as they look or write on this forum.what jest does d OP intend to make of the dude dat sent dis pm.afterall,he was polite enof(frm his exposed PM by u).Pls grow up.U can ignore dem d nxt tym dey com rather than rushin down here to create a thread for FP sake..but goin by d OP's pix,she's a cute chick sha,mayb dats y she's feelin fly..
cute ke?! have you seen her crab legs?
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
uj_sizzle:
*good, bad and ugly theme song playing in background*

*narrows gaze*

Xylophone angry
Jaybee hide this post grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise: Op, your own don finish grin. You wan spoil market for some niggas abi?
Abi she spoil market for herself? Na her own finish.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
2s£xy:
Abi she spoil market for herself? Na her own finish.
Antelope, that was what I said grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by JulianBond007: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
@ Op,you really messed up by creating this thread to show a private message sent to you. It shows lack of maturity on your side. It was totally uncalled for. Now you have shown a reason why guys on this forum should stop sending you PMs. IMMATURITY!! Too bad I tell you!
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
IAMBREEZY: but bro you like controversy sha you don't know maybe na you go be next,anything fit happen sha grin
me next? That bridge don pass... You know how many moniker we dey use? gringringrin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
Antelope, that was what I said grin
yes massa grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by UjSizzle(f): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
JulianBond007: @ Op,you really messed up by creating this thread to show a private message sent to you. It shows lack of maturity on your side. It was totally uncalled for. Now you have shown a reason why guys on this forum should stop sending you PMs. IMMATURITY!! Too bad I tell you!
i just wonder what she was thinking, honestly!
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by borntobegr8t(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
oluswaggz: With d way dis thread dey go, una go drive dis girl away frm nairaland ooo, am sure she's feeling sober nw. Wat a sad way to end ur 2013. U don teeeeeegrin
grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Vivly(f): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Op, please don't deactivate.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
2s£xy:
yes massa grin
tongue

But seriously, what was the OP thinking when she created this thread? She dey expect say babes go begin post their stupidity like her? grin.

See fine girl wey dey do like antelope grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Chubhie: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Tolexander: you aren't serious!
Who told you to expose the message i sent to you?
Interesting. I'm by the ringside watching in HD.

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by AbuMikey(m): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Oh cheesy
Thank you kiss kiss

winkwink
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
Oya OP come and show us all the text guys sent u this christmas, so that ur mumurity could be fully confirmed, Since it obvious the only grain of dignity left with u is the hair in ur dry nyash

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by eluquenson(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
@Op don run oh with that moniker...na efizi turn her like this oh, no be her fault grin
mumu girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Nurses In Hospital Twerk To Lighten Up Patients Mood / Don't Give Up On Your Dreams / Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.