Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? (5083 Views)

Advice Needed. Finding It Difficult To Get A Girlfriend. / Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... / Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by HCH3COO: 2:21am On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Acid man stop jiving with the girl. She is hurting and is trying to get over that. give her a break.
you jiving with me. i guess guys are emotionally shut.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by onyinye2(f): 2:22am On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

you jiving with me. i guess guys are emotionally shut.
I didn't mean it in that way, Acid.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by topup: 2:22am On Aug 06, 2008
sayhi2ay:

don't you want to admit your are obsessing over him ?

No, because I am not obssessing over him!! I am not as stubborn as you guys are making out! I explained it already, my friends understand me! I am a very analytical person, when one of my friends gives me a look, I'll analyse it, 'maybe she scowled at me because , this this that that' and so forth, or 'why is that guy texting me at this time of the night, , is it because this this that that' or 'i'll ommit the kisses at the end of the text message because he has a girlfriend and if I was his girlfriend I'd think that was disrespectful' I AM LIKE THIS. NOW if there isn't an issue I can't resolve and bring peace to my mind, I lose sleep over it, I AM AN OVER ANALYSER, if anything that is my problem. The issue is I can't put my finger on why he pushed me away (the ex). When you don't have the full story to a situation my best advice is to try not to judge so harshly, you don't have both sides neither do you have the beginning to the end narrative of what happened between us. I actually genuinely wanted to help other people feel better. I asked unisex questions so guys can be involved too, I found the questions today and they instantly made me feel better.

Now I'm starting to feel like a piece of crap again, due to your constant hammering on the whole 'it's your fault, your possessive, you have a problem' rubbish!
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by HCH3COO: 2:23am On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

I didn't mean it in that way, Acid.
can you elaborate more on your earlier mention of caressing? details!
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by onyinye2(f): 2:24am On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

can you elaborate more on your earlier mention of caressing? details!
Mba. grin that is secret information. grin
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by HCH3COO: 2:26am On Aug 06, 2008
topup:

No, because I am not obssessing over him!! I am not as stubborn as you guys are making out! I explained it already, my friends understand me! I am a very analytical person, when one of my friends gives me a look, I'll analyse it, 'maybe she scowled at me because , this this that that' and so forth, or 'why is that guy texting me at this time of the night, , is it because this this that that' or 'i'll ommit the kisses at the end of the text message because he has a girlfriend and if I was his girlfriend I'd think that was disrespectful' I AM LIKE THIS. NOW if there isn't an issue I can't resolve and bring peace to my mind, I lose sleep over it, I AM AN OVER ANALYSER, if anything that is my problem. The issue is I can't put my finger on why he pushed me away (the ex). When you don't have the full story to a situation my best advice is to try not to judge so harshly, you don't have both sides neither do you have the beginning to the end narrative of what happened between us. I actually genuinely wanted to help other people feel better. I asked unisex questions so guys can be involved too, I found the questions today and they instantly made me feel better.

Now I'm starting to feel like a piece of crap again, due to your constant hammering on the whole 'it's your fault, your possessive, you have a problem' rubbish!
overanalytical but not opsessive.  part in bold, i thought you said it was over sex?
i am glad you feel better.  

onyinye2:

Mba. grin that is secret information. grin
giggles.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by topup: 2:27am On Aug 06, 2008
I think we should leave way for people replying to the OP, as the discussion has gone off topic.

If anybody is helped by the questions that makes two of us smiley
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by onyinye2(f): 2:29am On Aug 06, 2008
well OP i think i kind of understood you with my previous post. undecided
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by topup: 2:29am On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

i thought you said it was over sex?

It might have it might have been. A lot of my guy friends thinks that's why he left me.

And by left me, I mean the reason why he started becoming distant, not texting n messaging as often. I actually said the words 'I think we should end this.'

So yes he broke up with me, I only said the words.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by topup: 2:31am On Aug 06, 2008
Here's an obssessive initiative,

** Let's move on from this guy and allow others to contribute smiley **
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by onyinye2(f): 2:32am On Aug 06, 2008
contribute as in what topup? undecided
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by HCH3COO: 2:34am On Aug 06, 2008
topup:

It might have it might have been. A lot of my guy friends thinks that's why he left me.

And by left me, I mean the reason why he started becoming distant, not texting n messaging as often. I actually said the words 'I think we should end this.'

So yes he broke up with me,

I only said the words.
weird.  from what i'm reading, you broke up with him. cruel. all this while i thought he was evil.  he didn't say he broke up over sex, you assumed he did because your friends said so. you broke up with him.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by topup: 2:35am On Aug 06, 2008
Anybody who is finding it hard to get over their Ex, can answer those questions, discuss that really they weren't into the guy/girl's personality, but were possibly more flattered from how he/her made them feel or what he/she did for them,

Realising that, really helped me, you cannot believe.

I stopped thinking, man I lost an incredible boyfriend and started thinking actually, wait a minute, if what I loved most were those things, the same things that another guy can easily do for me, the texting, kissing, the putting me first and being a shoulder to cry on ,

smiley

Realising that was a BIG step, I stopped idolising him immediately.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by HCH3COO: 2:36am On Aug 06, 2008
topup:

I think we should leave way for people replying to the OP, as the discussion has gone off topic.

If anybody is helped by the questions that makes two of us smiley
that makes two of us. i was helped. you showed me the mind of a brokenhearted woman.

topup:

I stopped idolising him immediately.
truly questionable.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by topup: 2:37am On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

that makes two of us. i was helped. you showed me the mind of a brokenhearted woman.

truly questionable.

You want a fight don't you? It's that time of the night I guess, someone's a little feisty!
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by onyinye2(f): 2:37am On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

Acid, stop it. grin angry angry grin
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by HCH3COO: 2:39am On Aug 06, 2008
You proposed a fight yet I'm the feisty one embarassed
LOLL  I'm sorry.  My ribs are broken.  grin  grin  grin  grin
cry  cry  cry
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by onyinye2(f): 2:39am On Aug 06, 2008
Acid be a little sympathetic. angry grin grin angry
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by topup: 2:40am On Aug 06, 2008
Onyinye2 I doubt he'd take you seriously when you have laughing smilies in your message,
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by HCH3COO: 2:41am On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Acid be a little sympathetic. angry grin grin angry

I'm trying hun.   cry  cry .  I don't like seeing women hurt.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by HCH3COO: 2:41am On Aug 06, 2008
topup:

Onyinye2 I doubt he'd take you seriously when you have laughing smilies in your message,
grin grin onyinye, she got you good.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by topup: 2:42am On Aug 06, 2008
Honestly I don't need sympathy, let alone a little.

Well done HCH3COO or 'Acid', you've picked one, someone you can test all your come backs and insults at,

*sighs*
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by onyinye2(f): 2:42am On Aug 06, 2008
Oh topup, don't mind acid. he is just jiving with you. no need to take him too seriously. it is nice that you realize why you were so attached to your ex and how you can get passed that.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by HCH3COO: 2:44am On Aug 06, 2008
topup:

Honestly I don't need sympathy, let alone a little.

Well done HCH3COO or 'Acid', you've picked one, someone you can test all your come backs and insults at,

*sighs*
now you're hurting me cry cry . never insulted you. cry embarassed
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by topup: 2:52am On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

now you're hurting me cry cry . never insulted you. cry embarassed

HCH3COO:

weird. from what i'm reading, you broke up with him. cruel. all this while i thought he was evil. he didn't say he broke up over sex, you assumed he did because your friends said so. you broke up with him.

No you didn't insult me ,
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 06, 2008
its tough but hey what can you do? suck it in and find another guy . . . it aint easy though. You'll always use that guy as a benchmark for others.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by onyinye2(f): 3:03am On Aug 06, 2008
davidylan:

its tough but hey what can you do? suck it in and find another guy . . . it aint easy though. You'll always use that guy as a benchmark for others.
As scary as this sounds, im actually agreeing with you.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 06, 2008
its a fact . . . i still have that problem till tomorrow. Funny as it sounds, every girl i meet i see her from the lenses of my first true love . . . Man i need help and fast! grin
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by onyinye2(f): 3:06am On Aug 06, 2008
So you do have a heart after all. tongue
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by topup: 3:08am On Aug 06, 2008
Do you honestly believe that your first true love was the ideal girl? Or is it just because you can't get her out of your mind? Just wondering what makes a girl so special you can't get her of your mind? Was it the duration of the relationship (my analytical self asking questions again tongue)

Yes, he will be the benchmark but luckily he didn't have too much of a hold on me though, we only went out for 3-4 months.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by HCH3COO: 3:10am On Aug 06, 2008
topup:

No you didn't insult me ,
I didn't. I said I thought he was cruel. Quit the jive.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by onyinye2(f): 3:10am On Aug 06, 2008
Can i answer this question in a woman's perspective topup?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? / My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. / Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.