Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? (5000 Views)

Advice Needed. Finding It Difficult To Get A Girlfriend. / Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... / Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by C2H5OH(f): 5:32am On Apr 13, 2009
topup:

Mojo??

Yeah,

fucking up dimers.  Some girls just come into your life and mess up the flow.  Everything was going just fine, they come in really pushing for you introduce them into your life, that it would enrich your experience and make your life even more pleasant.  Maybe 5 months down the line they have a change of heart, petty arguments begin, they toy with your emotions, play mind games with you, then up and leave like you were just a game to be played.

Why have all that when you can enjoy your life without the complications?   now don't get me wrong, it might be necessary to experience that later on, but right now . . . not interested.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 13, 2009
On a serious note,

some girls wouldn't have that much power if you don't let them. undecided
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by C2H5OH(f): 5:33am On Apr 13, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Attention from you? Wouldn't that be a delight. kiss

If I wanted you, I wouldn't need to push.

Deny it ofcourse. But atleast sustain the civility between us. undecided
The difference between you and me is, I don't dwell too much on "what ifs".
Don't get your panties in a bunch.  Focus on your classes.  Get good grades.  Let those silly thoughts in your head go.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

The difference between you and me is, I don't dwell too much on "what ifs".
Don't get your panties in a bunch. Focus on your classes. Get good grades. Let those silly thoughts in your head go.
Lol, calm down. Stop being spicy, it ain't the real you.

But you're right, not that I don't focus.

what ifs? is life not about what ifs?
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by C2H5OH(f): 5:55am On Apr 13, 2009
No. Life is about living based on actualities, not dreamed up illusions.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by C2H5OH(f): 5:57am On Apr 13, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

On a serious note,

some girls wouldn't have that much power if you don't let them. undecided
It's kinda hard to love if you don't let yourself go. If you love the right person he or she will not deride your love.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

No. Life is about living based on actualities, not dreamed up illusions.
Hmm, right.

Dreams are illusion, yet they sometimes come true. It all depends on the person concerned, does he want to make it a reality or not?

C2H5OH:

It's kinda hard to love if you don't let yourself go. If you love the right person he or she will not deride your love.
LOL, yet some continue to dwell on past love and feelings.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by C2H5OH(f): 6:04am On Apr 13, 2009
who is some? abi ori nta e? Listen, gorimapa, drawing from past experience does not mean you are not moving on with your life or what have you. There is something called reflection. You look at where you are today, compare it to your past, realize you have come this far, applaud yourself and continue basking in your new found glory.

Don't hate.

This dream of yours won't come true unless you work hard at it. Don't juts expect me to automatically up one day and magically appear at your doorstep. your juju no strong like that, biko.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

who is some? abi ori nta e? Listen, gorimapa, drawing from past experience does not mean you are not moving on with your life or what have you. There is something called reflection. You look at where you are today, compare it to your past, realize you have come this far, applaud yourself and continue basking in your new found glory.

Don't hate.
emi ni gorimpa?

I wasn't talking about you. But if you have anything to feel guilty about, feel guilty just dnt insult me.

Why should you draw up your past constantly? You can't move on if you continue to think about how good your ex was or how bad he was. Comparing him your new guy/gal is harmful to any thought of the dating going anywhere.

Yea, keep reflecting. . . .let life continue to pass you by while you continue to "reflect" on whether your move was right or a mistake.

I don't need to think about my ex to realize my accomplishments today. Good radiance to bad rubbish, they say. (that's how they say it, right?)

C2H5OH:

This dream of yours won't come true unless you work hard at it. Don't juts expect me to automatically up one day and magically appear at your doorstep. your juju no strong like that, biko.
rotflmao. you got jokes
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by C2H5OH(f): 6:23am On Apr 13, 2009
Not at all. your life isn't passing you by if you're living it.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by nguage(m): 6:23am On Apr 13, 2009
YIM here?
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

Not at all. your life isn't passing you by if you're living it.
that's where you're wrong.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by C2H5OH(f): 6:49am On Apr 13, 2009
Fi mi sile jare.
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

Fi mi sile jare.
grin grin grin grin grin oK wink
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by topup: 2:59am On Apr 14, 2009
C2H5OH:

Yeah,

fucking up dimers.  Some girls just come into your life and mess up the flow.  Everything was going just fine, they come in really pushing for you introduce them into your life, that it would enrich your experience and make your life even more pleasant.  Maybe 5 months down the line they have a change of heart, petty arguments begin, they toy with your emotions, play mind games with you, then up and leave like you were just a game to be played.

Why have all that when you can enjoy your life without the complications?   now don't get me wrong, it might be necessary to experience that later on, but right now . . . not interested.

You're not serious!! LOL!!
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by wealthlift(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2009
Have you been finding it difficult to get your ex back,

T.Dub has helped many people across many countries re discover their lost love. A friend recently benefitted from his works at: http:///cqyp5g
Re: Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? by denny4ril: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2011
One's first love is difficult to get over. my first girl was the best I ever met until she called it quits with me and now that she wants to come back, it is too late. I really miss her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love My Boyfriend But He See What He Did (pics) / Can Women Be Put In The Friend Zone? / Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.