Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. (76598 Views)

Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by sage2(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2014
I am an unrepentant self-lover. I find it rather very difficult, if not impossible, to be interested in any girl that is not interested in me.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2014
ayomill62: Please is this real and if yes then all relationship about me needs to have a fullstop.

Yeah it's as real as the pimples on my a. ss bro.. Save yourself while you still got the chance. Happy new year...

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2014
sage_: I am an unrepentant self-lover. I find it rather very difficult, if not impossible, to be interested in any girl that is not interested in me.

Your moniker speaks volumes... You be real sennin... Keep it up... Happy new year bro.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by louie3(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2014
na truth u b talk o.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2014
fiizznation: well everybody has his opinions regarding gals• Mine difers frm urs. Nigerian and african girls r after pockets generally. Dnt be fooled with all the silly messages they send u• Anyway am nt a lover-boy so dis thread isn't 4 folks like me. happy new year to u also

I see you... I should imbibe your culture...
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2014
makahlj2: Hmmmm... my current relationship tends to fit points 1,4,5,7,8,10 and 2 (with the addition that she rarely even answers my calls and never returns them). What might this mean?

It means another guy is changing her oil frequently and it's time to move out... Come to the light bro!!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by BrutusOj(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2014
da-gentility:
How i wish HE will just read this to undastand why i treat him the way i do.
For ur mind now,u be queen oo...de form for him yet,wen u go luk for him,u no go see him oo..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2014
YAY!!!!! AM ON FP!!! I SAW THIS COMING... I WANNA SEND SPECIAL THANKS TO THE MODS FOR THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY AND MY FAMILY AS WELL... AS FOR MY EX GIRLFRIENDS, I SEE UNA OH... ONE LOVE PEEPS... TEARS OF JOY!!!!
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by xynerise: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123: YAY!!!!! AM ON FP!!! I SAW THIS COMING... I WANNA SEND SPECIAL THANKS TO THE MODS FOR THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY AND MY FAMILY AS WELL... AS FOR MY EX GIRLFRIENDS, I SEE UNA OH... ONE LOVE PEEPS... TEARS OF JOY!!!!
Smh

2 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by makahlj2: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

It means another guy is changing her oil frequently and it's time to move out... Come to the light bro!!!!
Sigh... I have the nagging feeling that you are probably right...

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by sage2(m): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

Your moniker speaks volumes... You be real sennin... Keep it up... Happy new year bro.

You do well, my bro. May God bless and protect you this year and beyond.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by fiizznation: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2014
grin
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2014
makahlj2: Sigh... I have the nagging feeling that you are probably right...

This happens mainly in distance relationships... Are you in one bro?
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by fiizznation: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123: YAY!!!!! AM ON FP!!! I SAW THIS COMING... I WANNA SEND SPECIAL THANKS TO THE MODS FOR THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY AND MY FAMILY AS WELL... AS FOR MY EX GIRLFRIENDS, I SEE UNA OH... ONE LOVE PEEPS... TEARS OF JOY!!!!
if it wasn't on FP I won't hav drop any comments. So relax dude grin
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2014
sage_:

You do well, my bro. May God bless and protect you this year and beyond.

Amen oh... And I extend the same to you.. I pray say naija babes no go kill us... Lol
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

Nah... I beg to disagree... Even the over shy ones would not do the aforementioned... Read between the lines bro... Happy new year.

Only if you can define 'clueless' undecided
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by xynerise: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2014
El Guapo:

O boy how far na?
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2014
fiizznation: if it wasn't on FP I won't hav drop any comments. So relax dude grin

Hahaha.... The Lord has done a new thing in my life... One of my ex chicks just flashed my line... This is incredible... Am I dreaming? Lmao
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2014
El Guapo:

Every spirit of bad belle this year, I reject In Jesus name... Amen..
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by xynerise: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

Hahaha.... The Lord has done a new thing in my life... One of my ex chicks just flashed my line... This is incredible... Am I dreaming? Lmao
How old are you, 14?

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by aytuns(m): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2014
da-gentility:
How i wish HE will just read this to undastand why i treat him the way i do.

A guy later treats you the same way, and then u begin to complain that all men are players, and the same? God will judge o! What you sow u must reap naa

2 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2014
xynerise:
How old are you, 14?

What? How did you do it? You guessed right!!! I gotta know that trick dude.. Teach me sensei!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by fiizznation: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

maybe she jst remembered one of her ex bf with mouth odour whom happens to be u grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2014
U GUYS SELF AM WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO ADD MORE ON THE LIST BUT IT SEEMS U GUYS BRAINS ARE NO MORE WORKING AGAIN ,NONSENSE....#SPITS# AND UNFOLLOW TREAD
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by GentleMimi: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

SMD!!!!!! Your moniker is actually different from the real you... And I want get mouth odour... I know say na winch full nairaland... See all these things wey you talk.. Well I trust myself, if I jam you one on one, I go make your puci larger than the Atlantic and deeper than Pacific come make sure say I suck your boobi till them fall like Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe... Smh! '' '
*Yawns*
*Farts on his face,rubs nose,pats his head* Wake up dude,u're talking and wanking in ur sleep!
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by makahlj2: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

This happens mainly in distance relationships... Are you in one bro?
Well... we live in the same city. But lately she grew more distanced... maybe I didn't want to admit the obvious, after all. It's another thing when you find all the signs written on paper... your eyes might just open then. So, thanks for this thread smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2014
xynerise:
O boy how far na?

Uncle i'm doing great, compliments of the season wink

symbian123:
Every spirit of bad belle this year, I reject In Jesus name... Amen..

Grow up cool
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by hizaya61(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2014
I talk am, I know my so called gf didn't love me, every time I call her she use to tell me she is broke, if she need me favor she will flash or send me pls send me credit not pls call me I love you. Old things have passed away. Welcome to 2014

2 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by GentleMimi: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2014
xynerise:
How old are you, 14?
Haba,pappy! He's 16 jare..... grin
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by xynerise: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

What? How did you do it? You guessed right!!! I gotta know that trick dude.. Teach me sensei!!!
First, I will teach you how to kiss my asss tongue
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by xynerise: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2014
GentleMimi:
Haba,pappy! He's 16 jare..... grin
15 and half
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2014
El Guapo:

Uncle i'm doing great, compliments of the season

wink

Grow up cool

And become as dull and irritating as you? Nah!! Why don't you do yourself a favor? Simply click the unfollow button and get yourself busy.. You are obviously a bigger dude than I am. No offense bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.