Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy (7924 Views)

BREAKING: Tribunal Nullified Sen. Worgu Of PDP Election In Rivers State / Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! / APC Vs PDP Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2014
tokunboh:

You need to go back to med school, plonker. A university certificate pays better than being a political errand boy. Why do u have to drop out of school to become Tinubu's shoe shiner? Another waste of investment, It is only God that can console your parents!

What this son of the village biatch trying to say. You so dumb zombies feel like professors. Son y'all parent need a refund from anyone put in charge of shaping your formative years cos you then up below par to be referred to as subhuman.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by defbond1: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2014
ndu_chucks: You people seem to be uninformed. The only thing you can deduce from the IP address is that the email was sent via a server which is located in the USA. It takes another layer of investigation to narrow its source to a country.

Pray tell, when you are in Lagos, are you not able to connect remotely to a computer which is located in the USA and send an email from that computer? mumus.

Thanks for this!
Source ip can be altered.
You know, whoever has sent that email isn't even good at their jobs... has anyone here ever received an email from their own email address (when they didn't send it in the first place? E.g. sender defbond1; receiver defbond1 and your email isn't hacked? Its all IT
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2014
defbond1:

Fact? [/b]How did you conclude that ogb5's post is fact?
[b]Queries?
Ogb5 did not ask me a question.
[b]Off course? [/b]You lost me completely.

It's either you have wrong choice of words or you are just like this.
Whatever the case, it doesnt look good on you.

A wise man once said even fools are thought to be wise if they keep quiet.

All I'm saying if you want to abuse people let them know you are abusing them. Stop acting like you are knowledgeable in IT when you are not.

You are such a fool not to notice the OP goof in hiding the sender email while trying to make us believe it was his.

And like what ogb5 said, he was actually saying the truth cos he hid his self sent email ID.

You don't need to be highly knowledgeable in IT to grasp such simple fact.Only fools believe what ogb5 pointed out is a huge task grin

You are an empty vessel.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by collynzo2(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2014
ndu_chucks: You people seem to be uninformed. The only thing you can deduce from the IP address is that the email was sent via a server which is located in the USA. It takes another layer of investigation to narrow its source to a country.

Pray tell, when you are in Lagos, are you not able to connect remotely to a computer which is located in the USA and send an email from that computer? mumus.
What about the email screen shot?
You guys are pathetic in your attempt to defend a blatant fraud.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2014
The OP has abandoned his thread cos he couldn't synthesize more lies, while his e-Muppets are running from pillar to post defending the filth the OP left behind.

Impeccable fools . . . .
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by nduchucks: 11:26am On Jan 02, 2014
collynzo2: What about the email screen shot?
You guys are pathetic in your attempt to defend a blatant fraud.

Oga, this IP discussion is over your pay grade. Screen shots can be edited and we'll never be 100% certain on that, but I'd rather err on the side of caution. As Musiwa would say: Go school. smiley
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by nduchucks: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine: The OP has abandoned his thread cos he couldn't synthesize more lies, while his e-Muppets are running from pillar to post defending the filth the OP left behind.

Impeccable fools . . . .

Just suppose that the OP is correct and truthful, in that he was threatened.................Everyone has to live with his conscience. I don't believe that you are 100% certain that he was not threatened. In a case like this, it is prudent to err on the side of caution.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine: The OP has abandoned his thread cos he couldn't synthesize more lies, while his e-Muppets are running from pillar to post defending the filth the OP left behind.

Impeccable fools . . . .

Your foolishness is legendary son. A couple of guys wanna shop online sometimes back but the shop block all I.p address emanating from Nigeria. All they did is to change their Lagos I.p address to USA. No big deal about that except in gej school of ignoramus.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2014
ndu_chucks:

Just suppose that the OP is correct and truthful, in that he was threatened.................Everyone has to live with his conscience. I don't believe that you are 100% certain that he was not threatened. In a case like this, it is prudent to err on the side of caution.

It is all lies bruv . . .
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by 1wolex85: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

But he told us his experts emphatically said it came from Lagos ?.

If you were his so called expert, how will you decipher the main source.

Maybe you can help us since the only lead he gave is the IP and not the full email headers.

If the OP is serious, he should report the threat to the authorities and let the culprit be caught.

I can equally copy any IP on the net and brandish them as facts, how do you counter such except if I was silly enough not to be sure about where it was domiciled.
I'm not an ethical hacker, but I do know with that IP, you can trace the country the mail actually came from.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by tosan200(m): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2014

Impeccable fools . . . .
jMaine cool down,your ranting won't change Nada.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by defbond1: 11:31am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

You are such a fool not to notice the OP goof in hiding the sender email while trying to make us believe it was his.

And like what ogb5 said, he was actually saying the truth cos he hid his self sent email ID.

You don't need to be highly knowledgeable in IT to grasp such simple fact Only fools believe what ogb5 pointed out is a huge task grin

You are an empty vessel.

A true nigerian indeed. It turns into violence and bullying when challenged.
If I was going to do the screen shot (which I wouldn't do anyway) I would hide it too. Why? It's still undergoing investigation.
I'm worried about your IQ. Did you really study IT?

See why I said in my first post its like running in a special olympics... even if you win you are still retarded.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

Your foolishness is legendary son. A couple of guys wanna shop online sometimes back but the shop block all I.p address emanating from Nigeria. All they did is to change their Lagos I.p address to USA. No big deal about that except in gej school of ignoramus.

How do they do this if not by using paid or self installed VPNs and Tunnelers. You need to roll over dummy . . .

You are dull troll . . .

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

How do they do this if not by using paid or self installed VPNs and Tunnelers. You need to roll over dummy . . .

You are dull troll . . .

You are dummy did i need to educate you shytebrains about numerous website online that help disguise I.p. guy are only more intelligent than the under of my feet.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2014
defbond1:

A true nigerian indeed. It turns into violence and bullying when challenged.
If I was going to do the screen shot (which I wouldn't do anyway) I would hide it too. Why? It's still undergoing investigation.
I'm worried about your IQ. Did you really study IT?

See why I said in my first post its like running in a special olympics... even if you win you are still retarded.

You failed again bruv, ogb5 assertion is untouchable . . . . grin

Quit the foolery . . .

5 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

You are dummy did i need to educate you shytebrains about numerous website online that help disguise I.p. guy are only more intelligent than the under of my feet.

lolz, whoever passes through insecure glype proxy sites to shop online is a dummy.

You won't even be successful because of certificate authentication issues.

You be correct m.oron grin

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2014
tosan200:
jMaine cool down,your ranting won't change Nada.

Happy new year friend . . . .
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by collynzo2(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2014
ndu_chucks:

Oga, this IP discussion is over your pay grade. As Musiwa would say: Go school. smiley
I know more about IP addresses and network systems in general than you or anyone in your generation will ever know.
I ask again, what about the screen shots?
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

lolz, whoever passes through insecure glype proxy sites to shop online is a dummy.

You won't even be successful because certificate authentication issues.

You are a dolts quit talking trash block head. They bought there goods and are cool now and you are here shouting like a bonono having a heavenly feeling.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

You are a dolts quit talking trash block head. They bought there goods and are cool now and you are here shouting like a bonono having a heavenly feeling.

Shamless lying imbec!le, please which online stores is this? Spill it out cheesy
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2014
collynzo2:

You go wait tire grin
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Chubhie: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

You won't even be successful because certificate authentication issues.

you dey mind them. Most of those proxy sites were setup to harvest your details. Even if you are on a paid VPN, your details are held in trust for you. For cramjones to conclude that such Ip originated from lagos when an ordinary ip lookup would have given him US makes me to infer that his acclaimed experts must be one headed by an egg- as cheap as they come.

Gobe is when you mis inform your boss with the resultant embarrassment and coming behind to do damage control to save a job.

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by nduchucks: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2014
collynzo2: I know more about IP addresses and network systems in general than you or anyone in your generation will ever know.

The screen shot I saw does not prove conclusively that an email was not sent to the OP. As you know screen shots can be manipulated to protect the people involved. I'd rather give the guy the benefit of the doubt, just in case he was actually threatened.

If we assume that the email was sent, what I am saying is that the IP address provided does not prove that the email was not sent from Lagos. Nothing more.

None of you guys have proved with 100% certainty that the email threat was not sent. The screenshot which I have seen, does not show that. You can post the screen shot which proves with 100% certainty that the said email is fraudulent - I must have missed it.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chubhie: you dey mind them. Most of those proxy sites were setup to harvest your details. Even if you are on a paid VPN, your details are held in trust for you. For cramjones to conclude that such Ip originated from lagos when an ordinary ip lookup would have given him US makes me to infer that his acclaimed experts must be one headed by an egg- as cheap as they come.

Gobe is when you mis inform your boss with the resultant embarrassment and coming behind to do damage control to save a job.

Most of them are simply noise makers. . . You prick their brains and it comes off empty like the egg headed soul i quoted before yours. . .
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

Lolz , are those names of the online stores your guys shop from . .Go and live . . . grin

Can you go give your momma from behind and get the answer from her witch like oozing clitorial hood.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by fiizznation: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

You are a fool son. The biatch that conceive you must be the most unfortunate witch to give birth to a misfortune like you. I don't have nada to tell you product of beastiality. Take this three words GO AND DIE.
total annihilation grin
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

Most of them are simply noise makers. . . You prick their brains and it comes off empty like the egg headed soul i quoted before yours. . .

You only end up exposing how unintelligent you are. Lost soul no one in your lineage measure up to my shoelace intelligence wise dolt.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by najoke: 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
For the Mumus who know nothing about hiding IP try reading up the top 7 IP Hiding software

HIDE MY A$$ PRO
HIDE MY IP
MASK MY IP
HIDE IP PRO
HIDE IP EASY
HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN
PLATINUM HIDE IP

please take ur time to read how they work and stop embarrassing yourself in public

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by defbond1: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

You failed again bruv, ogb5 assertion is untouchable . . . . grin

Quit the foolery . . .

So its now an assertion? No longer fact...
Do you really know the difference?
Untouchable?
Wrong choice of words again!
Keep it coming.. show the whole world who you truly are...
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
na_joke: For the Mumus who know nothing about hiding IP try reading up the top 7 IP Hiding software

HIDE MY A$$ PRO
HIDE MY IP
MASK MY IP
HIDE IP PRO
HIDE IP EASY
HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN
PLATINUM HIDE IP

please take ur time to read how they work and stop embarrassing yourself in public

Old news . . .The OP told us his "experts" told him the IP is from a remote server in Lagos grin

Bruv, we know about all those IP changing softwares and i can give you a Nigerian IP changing software designed and managed by a Nigerian. == Tweakware VPN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. / Abia Pensioners Protest In Umuahia Over Unpaid Pensions. / Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.