Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy (7805 Views)

BREAKING: Tribunal Nullified Sen. Worgu Of PDP Election In Rivers State / Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! / APC Vs PDP Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 7:27am On Jan 02, 2014
Gamji007:

The guy gave ar$$ lickers a real upper cut with his post and made them look silly.
Their allowances will be reduced for failing to defend their masters.

Lol lwmisgej( laugh wan make I slap goodluck egbere Jonathan).

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by kingbang: 7:28am On Jan 02, 2014
Hahahahahaha. Mr FFK, please stay off drugs! Thanks for the early morning comic relief though Mr clown! Lol
And to think that some gays actually believe this clown is disturbing. Being daft most be a pre-requisite for supporting APC.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Igwe9(m): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2014
This man is a confirmed clown.
Have you informed the police? I doubt. . .
And if you are not bothered about that, why bringing it up here if not for cheap publicity.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 7:31am On Jan 02, 2014
kingbang: Hahahahahaha. Mr FFK, please stay off drugs! Thanks for the early comic relief though Mr clown! Lol

No be small comedy. [size=14pt]Scam-Jones[/size] na real clown cheesy . . .

5 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by kingbang: 7:34am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

I have been seriously laughing my arse off here. What a daft fool taking his fellow dafties on a long ride. Hahahahahahaha
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by ronalmagic10(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2014
@cramjones it really sucks to be you! Why are you having sleepless night because of GEJ even with all the support APC have gathered so far?

I'm just grateful to God that majority of people on nairaland are wise and can clearly see through you. Keep entertaining us with your clownish antics and while you're at it, stop inciting the people against the government and stop conjuring all this stories that's not real even by Nollywood's standards.

6 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by israel007: 7:34am On Jan 02, 2014
[size=15pt]Olodo!!![/size]
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by kingbang: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

He posted the letter, they say it was made up. Gave them a screen shot they still foaming in the mouth. Dolt fuxk off here and go give your momma a head.

The above confirms how daft you are kid. I can personally arrange any screen shots of any letter I want. Please stop embarrassing your family here please kid.
I can simply use my other e-mail accounts to send myself a mail and then print the screen and send it here and then watch daft fools like you self-service over it. Use your brains boy, its for free.

5 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

Why are y'all re**tards dancing unclad in the market square. Are y'all scared of pay cut early in the year.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 02, 2014
Laughing Out Loud....why do some yorubas think every Nigerian do not have common sense...this kind of stewpid propagada can only work with those who still live in cave, cramejoneser or FFK you called urself stop being an Ediot in 21st century

7 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Alikaxon(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2014
kingbang: Hahahahahaha. Mr FFK, please stay off drugs! Thanks for the early morning comic relief though Mr clown! Lol
And to think that some gays actually believe this clown is disturbing. Being daft most be a pre-requisite for supporting APC.
You are right, you know. APC is just a us.less party, all they do is to criticize Gej at every slightest oppurtunity. I lost my respect for them when I realize that, even though I hate PDP also, but I must be unbiased; that's my principle. APC is an islamic party with ulterior ideologies, only foo.ls can fathom it.

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 7:40am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

Jamiu you never cease to amaze me with your stupidity. Are you in brain teaser match with brain dead zombies. For posting this trash early in the morning, jamiu needs a lobotomy fast and get hook up with a rat brain.

What a kid. embarassed
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 7:42am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

Why are y'all re**tards dancing unclad in the market square. Are y'all scared of pay cut early in the year.

Another pungent emission . . .You are very slow kid.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2014
kingbang:

The above confirms how daft you are kid. I can personally arrange any screen shots of any letter I want. Please stop embarrassing your family here please kid.
I can simply use my other e-mail accounts to send myself a mail and then print the screen and send it here and then watch daft fools like you self-service over it. Use your brains boy, its for free.

Hey fool, why are y'all dolts losing sleep over the letter and throwing an arm and a leg to discredit it. No need joining issues with brainless dolts like you. You are classic example of everything wrong with improper child upbringing. Everybody who took part in your upbringing deserve a bullet to the head for turning up a scum like you. Everybody involve in educating you deserve to refund you with interest for all the money paid for your schooling.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by kingbang: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

What a kid. embarassed
A moronic one at that. No wonder scam-Jones is finding it damn easy messing with their brains. Lol.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2014
kingbang:
I have been seriously laughing my arse off here. What a daft fool taking his fellow dafties on a long ride. Hahahahahahaha

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

Another pungent emission . . .You are very slow kid.

Ask papa jamiu who schooled him in basic reasoning. Kid I slay demented soul like you for charity.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by ogb5(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: Screen shot of email sent yesterday. I blocked out my email for obvious reasons.

look through the screen shot you posted again.

The only email you blocked out is that of the sender. The receiver's email is there on the screenshot after the word "to"
You said you blocked out your email address for obvious reasons, that means you are the sender because only the sender's email was blocked out of the screen shot.

You are a very wicked person. why frame a letter by yourself, send it to yourself and come online to whine that someone is threatening you?

People like you are the problems with Nigeria. Criminals who masquerade's as saints and deceive the masses with lies and more lies.

15 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by kingbang: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

Hey fool, why are y'all dolts losing sleep over the letter and throwing an arm and a leg to discredit it. No need joining issues with brainless dolts like you. You are classic example of everything wrong with improper child upbringing. Everybody who took part in your upbringing deserve a bullet on the head for turning up a scum like you. Everybody involve in educating deserve to refund with interest all the man paid for your schooling.
Lol. What a kid! Nairaland's resident daftie! Hahahahaha! Your fellow APC e-rats must be really ashamed of you ATM. Sorry to say this but its either you are still an ignorant moronic teenager or you are just not stable upstairs. Because no adult or even a sane teen would believe these idiocy from scramjones!

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2014
kingbang:
A moronic one at that. No wonder scam-Jones is finding it damn easy messing with their brains. Lol.

Am not surprised. grin
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2014
kingbang:

You are too slow in the head son. Like jayz forever young, you are forever dumb and Bob Marley gat you in mind when he sang the song pimpers paradise. You and your brother in stupidity need all the love. Its not easy seeing your only source of income been threaten by a cramjones guy.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 7:48am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

Ask papa jamiu who schooled him in basic reasoning. Kid I slay demented soul like you for charity.

Abeg make I laugh . . . .Bwahahahahahaha!!! cheesy. .. . .

Someone is here to complement Scam-Jones clowning exploits.

Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by luvmijeje(f): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2014
GEJ must be swept away and I repeat, we will NEVER go to any court to contest the elections if it is rigged...GEJ will NOT and I repeat will NOT have any country to govern if he rigs the election. We say no courts and to judges who have been bribed. We will continue this fight till the finish till we sweep all the bad eggs that have held Nigeria

Enough of the threat! Nobody is bigger than this country. Not you, Not PDP, not APC not GEJ. Playing politics with our lives is not acceptable.

With this statement, I don't want to believe you are speaking for APC .

For crying out loud! You already have info that Jonathan wants to rig the damn election ,by now you guys should be finding ways to checkmate him Without circumventing the law.

APC should be careful not to set the wrong precedent. They should remember the law of sowing.

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

Abeg make I laugh . . . .Bwahahahahahaha!!! cheesy

Na so craze they start son.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Howmanage: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2014
All these insults angry ! How about this - if you dont believe or care cramjones was threatened dont comment at all , and if you do sympathize with cramjones then make your comment... The cramjones haters are only making themselves appear very callous.

Cramjones, is it possible your email was obtained via NL,? If so that's quite worrying
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Emperor007: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones:

How can a faceless person seek cheap popularity? Your statement confirms my earlier assertion about those who support the PDP.

^^^

Shut your trap and all nonsensical crap you've been posting. Repent while you have grace to do so, it wouldn't always be there for you.

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by kingbang: 7:54am On Jan 02, 2014
luvmijeje: GEJ must be swept away and I repeat, we will NEVER go to any court to contest the elections if it is rigged...GEJ will NOT and I repeat will NOT have any country to govern if he rigs the election. We say no courts and to judges who have been bribed. We will continue this fight till the finish till we sweep all the bad eggs that have held Nigeria

Enough of the threat! Nobody is bigger than this country. Not you, Not PDP, not APC not GEJ. Playing politics with our lives is not acceptable.

For crying out loud! You already have info that Jonathan wants to rig the damn election ,by now you guys should be finding ways to checkmate him Without circumventing the law.

APC should be careful not to set the wrong precedent. They should remember the law of sowing.
They have already set the wrong precedent my dear. We prayed for a strong opposition as an alternative but what did we get? A coalition of desperate,corrupt and power thirsty idoits masquerading as progressives and willing to dine with the devil himself and even spill innocent blood just to grab power. Please don't be fooled! When we see the real progressives, we shall know.

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2014
Howmanage: All these insults angry ! How about this - if you dont believe or care cramjones was threatened dont comment at all , and if you do sympathize with cramjones then make your comment... The cramjones haters are only making themselves appear very callous.
Cramjones, is it possible your email was obtained via NL,? If so that's quite worrying

Whoever sent him a pm on nairaland will be revealed to him including the email of the sender.

Scam-Jones desperate antics just gave him away.

What a funny episode. grin
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Howmanage: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2014
luvmijeje: GEJ. Playing politics with our lives is not acceptable.

[b]Agree 100%
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2014
Howmanage: All these insults angry ! How about this - if you dont believe or care cramjones was threatened dont comment at all , and if you do sympathize with cramjones then make your comment... The cramjones haters are only making themselves appear very callous.

Thank you brov, I don't know what's up with the brain dead goons. Over to you Seun are you giving security operatives our email address.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 7:58am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

Thank you brov, I don't know what's up with the brain dead goons. Over to you Seun are you giving security operatives our email address.

Lolz . . .You see why this soul shouldn't be taken seriously.

You are too slow. If I should send you a PM, won't my ID and email be revealed to you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG / Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally / Drama As Biafra Agitators Take On Buhari At His Hotel In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.