Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy (7933 Views)

BREAKING: Tribunal Nullified Sen. Worgu Of PDP Election In Rivers State / Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! / APC Vs PDP Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by nduchucks: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

Ndu,you don't need vague posts to play the ostrich.

The OP presented an email with the sender email clearly bloated out, yet he claimed it was his which was a lie.

You don't need to feign stubbornness in the face of simple factual truth.

Do well to prove to me the screen shot i presented is a lie

Bingo!!!! You finally got it. I cannot prove that your screen shot is a lie or whether it is truthful, just as you cannot prove that the OP's screen shot is a lie or is truthful. While you chose to believe that the Op's screen shot is a lie, I am willing to give the OP, the benefit of the doubt.

No one here, including you, has proved with 100% certainty that the OP's claim is false. I know it is difficult to admit error of judgement, so I'll let you have the last word and use the post to satisfy yourself.

Happy New Year to you.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
defbond1:

Maybe I'm a bit silly today but tell me in your wisdom,
Wouldn't that affect police investigation if he gave the sender email add out?
Why should he give it to you a nincom*poop that can do absolutely nothing to help him?
In the first place he shouldn't even post the email on a forum like this while it is being investigated.
How old are you?

In the ops voice. ..I will not post anymore on this thread. Too much stupidity going on everywhere. That is why nigeria is like that. The leaders are as daft and clueless as the subjects. ..

Coming from a dolt who feels identifying a Gmail message connotes an IT whiz is quite rich . . .

. . .

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by MalcolmXng: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

Maybe you are the incompetent and silly expert who deceived the OP . . . grin
You may not have achieved much since you're unable to convince that an email wasn't sent.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
ndu_chucks:

Bingo!!!! You finally got it. I cannot prove that your screen shot is a lie or whether it is truthful, just as you cannot prove that the OP's screen shot is a lie or is truthful. While you chose to believe that the Op's screen shot is a lie, I am willing to give the OP, the benefit of the doubt.

No one here, including you, has proved with 100% certainty that the OP's claim is false. I know it is difficult to admit error of judgement, so I'll let you have the last word and use the post to satisfy yourself.

Happy New Year to you.

You can Ndu and it is very simple grin. All you need to do is post a Gmail message screen of yours, and all will be well.

The OP wasn't expecting he will be found out cos he sent that mail to himself to score cheap points from fellows like you grin.

Happy new year to you also bruv. It is well . . . . smiley

5 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
MalcolmX@ng:
You may not have achieved much since you're unable to convince that an email wasn't sent.

And you also proved it was sent right ? .

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by ichidodo: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Please has anyone seen my punching bag,Eggheaders?? We were both havin a healthy and educative argument in a neighbouring thread before it became too hot that he left abruptly.Pls if you see him tell him ichidodo won't break his head again but will biitchslap him till thy kingdom come.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by kingbang: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
@Jmaine. Stop wasting time on brainless idiots. Even the clown scramjones knows his lies have been found out. Notice how the slightly intelligent APC e-rats have avoided this thread like a plague. These ones you are arguing with are extremely daft ones.
Please do something important with your time.

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by ibietela2(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: I didn't need to go to the police to unravel this nonsensical email. The IP address that sent that email is 174.61.244.139 My computer expert has also traced this IP to a remote server in Lagos. Who ever sent that message is on Nairaland and I won't take it him/her serious!

Those your experts are quack www.myip.ms/view/ip_addresses/2923295744/174.61.244.0_174.61.244.255
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by OAM4J: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
We will advise OP to forward his allegation of threat to security personnel for investigation.

On this note, the thread is hereby closed while wishing everyone a save year.

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Seun(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
OAM4J: On this note, the thread is hereby closed while wishing everyone a save year.
Why was this thread closed?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by OAM4J: 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
Seun: Why was this thread closed?

Because the thread was degenerating to e-fighting, name-calling and exchange of insults and I know thorough investigation to the alleged threat cannot be carried out on the pages of Nairaland, hence my advice for the OP to report the allegation to security officials.

7 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Seun(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
OAM4J:

Because the thread was degenerating to e-fighting, name-calling and exchange of insults and I know thorough investigation to the alleged threat cannot be carried out on the pages of Nairaland, hence my advice for the OP to report the allegation to security officials.
That is contrary to our policy. Our policy is to ban the people who break the rules rather than to lock a thread because people broke the rules on it. Did you ban any of the individuals who broke the rules?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by OAM4J: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Seun: That is contrary to our policy. Our policy is to ban the people who break the rules rather than to lock a thread because people broke the rules on it. Did you ban any of the individuals who broke the rules?

I banned one or two people.

Its ok, I will unlock the thread.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by nduchucks: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
In the USA, a citizen's arrest is an arrest made by a person who is not acting as a sworn law-enforcement official. In common law jurisdictions, the practice dates back to medieval England and the English common law, in which sheriffs encouraged ordinary citizens to help apprehend law breakers.

By virtue of my position as a Politics section regular forumite, though without the authority to ban or hide posts, I hereby issue a citizen's 1 day ban to OAM4J and Oga at the top, for going arround a locked thread and having a conversation while excluding the rest of us! As a matter of fact, I make that a 3-day ban, that will fix them.

If you people ban me for issuing my own ban, I have reserved 1 or 2 choice phrases in Igbo for an appropriate response. One phrase begins with with Mgbo piaf...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by OAM4J: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
^Now am also becoming inclined to believe you are Aminu Gamawa/Zangiwa the lawyer and the harvard PhD student cheesy
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by nduchucks: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
OAM4J: ^Now am also becoming inclined to believe you are Aminu Gamawa/Zangiwa the lawyer and the harvard PhD student cheesy

That was a good one. smiley

Please note however, that Harvard students do not do copy copy from wikipedia, my jurisprudence bit up there was lifted from here ==> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen's_arrest . Lets hope you wouldn't then accuse me of making that entry in wiki. lipsrsealed
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by OAM4J: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
^Who else knows the rules of Havard students better than a havard student himself. You can afford to break the rules anonymously online na, who go arrest you? cheesy
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by nduchucks: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
OAM4J: ^Who else knows the rules of Havard students better than a havard student himself. You can afford to break the rules anonymously online na, who go arrest you? cheesy

I would have used my scooby doo gif to laugh at the above; but I believe what you are saying can be succinctly sumarized by the animated
graphic below:

Thanks for the laughs.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Seun(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
OAM4J:

I banned one or two people.

Its ok, I will unlock the thread.
thank you so much... Pls ban as many people as you need to ban for as long as they need to be banned to enforce the rules.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
It appears only three people are posting on this thread: Seun, OAM4J and ndu_chucks.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by saintneo(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
Seun: thank you so much... Pls ban as many people as you need to ban for as long as they need to be banned to enforce the rules.

I like this communication; however, it will be good if it's private between Admin & Mod. This will make ego issues not to come up.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
Aminu Gamawa, Nasir El-Rufai, FFK, Rotimi Fashakin...Cramjones could be any of them, however, I still maintain Cramjones is Cramjones!
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
I like this [url=cramjones]old troll[/url] cheesy cheesy cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abiodun Inherits N32b Gratuities / Wuse Abuja Commercial Vehicle's Banned. / Igbos Have Acquired About 73 Percent Of Landed Property In Abuja – El Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.