Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) (80006 Views)

Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily / 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness / Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by oyebode95(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
no 1 : womb implantation
2 : artificial insemination
so I think these two major processes played a vital role in its possibility. Moreover, he is nt d first man to av don dis, an American had done it like three times. But all na kolo things !!!
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Kbraims(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
ptwsss insanity.....
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by jreyez(m): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
IAMBREEZY: no they re lower animals...

Like goat, fowl and kpe kpe ye?? sad
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by olahero(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
haha Why human being are so ingrate to God nah? wonder shall never siezed, May God almighty guide us alryt.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by SHAAWA: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
what is so special? a woman who cut her hair and dress like a man gave birth to a baby, A man who wears make up and dress like a woman is the father.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by chi4ik(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
Where is d picture of baby eh?
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by dotuna3(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
End time tins. it remain who go breast feed d baby
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
jmoore: Fake man. Insanity at its peak!!

A man can never get pregnant.

That you replaced the wheel covers of a Toyota with that of a Mercedes doesn't change the car from Toyota to Mercedes.
It is still running on Toyota's engine.
beautiful
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by sniperwolf(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
Medically it's not possible because the male's system has to undergo a comprehensive overhaul
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by IAMBREEZY: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
jreyez:

Like goat, fowl and kpe kpe ye?? sad
exactly cheesy
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by bank2k4real(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
n..
Feeling..
Faith..
Trust..
This is beginning of a new year!

When d enemies say its over,let man hands over, when man hands over God takes over and when God takes over d devil takes cover n when d devil takes cover man crosses over...Happy. New. Year......

Welcome to 2014........check my signature
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Afrok(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Most of Nigeria men are actually pregnant (drinking tins) with their stomach bigger than dt of d husband. Ladies ar fond of saying wot a man can do, a woman can do better, now tell me wot else does dis signify if not dt wot a woman can carry (pregnancy) a man can carry it better. Although dis is just beyond my comprehension, summary nd essay writing cheesy coz I can't stop imagining dt I slept with a lady nd instead of her to get pregnant, nah me come get am . This is weird...
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by ProBlack03(m): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Just passing thru....
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by tomzman: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
experimentist: na lie! Wonder have ended teyly cry
Hmmn! Ok o! grin
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by norkses: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
The man no well.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by jreyez(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
IAMBREEZY: exactly cheesy

I see grin thank bro
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Dauduagba: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Oh my God!where did this wonder man get womb?
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by jreyez(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dauduagba: Oh my God!where did this wonder man get womb?

From kpe kpe ye grin, abi you know hear say dem be lower being...... Ask Ayambrezzy grin
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Btruth: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
End time story.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by olawaletaiwo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
I WILL INSTRUCT YOU AND TEACH YOU IN THE WAY SHOULD GO, I WILL COUNSEL YOU AND WATCH OVER YOU. (PSALM 32:cool
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by BB013(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
The man got a pot belle Jare. Pregnant ko carry bellr ni.[/b]
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by digitite: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Congratulations. Pikin na Pikin
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by kennyz8(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
ds another special madness case

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by rhowly(m): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Why did I open this thread while eating? embarassed My appetite is done forcry
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by xynerise: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Whose breas't will the baby suck?
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by microfone: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
BULLLLLLLLLLSHIT[b][/b]
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by logica(m): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
oyebode95: no 1 : womb implantation
2 : artificial insemination
so I think these two major processes played a vital role in its possibility. Moreover, he is nt d first man to av don dis, an American had done it like three times. But all na kolo things !!!
Read again:

The "husband" was born a woman but living as a man; so SHE already had a womb to carry the child.

The "wife" was born a man but living as a woman; so HE already produces sperm to impregnate the "husband".

I wish their child good luck.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by okunolasunny: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
Na liar joor
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
He shud be ashamed to call himself a man.....
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nice one! Lovely couple! I am very happy for them.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
The world is now like the ship Titanic ; about to sink.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by joyidarauko: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
He was born a woman remember , so this one is a story that touch the heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center / Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.