Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (35236 Views)

Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

Again troll , look for another lick to suck on. Delta state is doing fine. Create a thread about the progress in your state of Lagos.

You wish I was from Lagos state so I could get off your case, but pity, I am a true Deltan Born and raised. I wish all Deltans the best government they can get. My Conscience is clear on my motives for the state, are YOURS?

I back Prof Pat Utomi whole heartedly and will support his campaign. God Bless the good people of Delta state and those who seek progress, betterment and good governance for the state.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by gebest: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
johnmartus: awolowo party?this awolowo issue have turn igbo peoples mad
ALL I KNOW IS THAT AWOLOWO'S PARTY APC IS BETTER THAN BOKO HARAM PDP, U CAN CONFIRM FROM LATE AZAZI.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

You wish I was from Lagos state so I could get off your case, but pity, I am a true Deltan Born and raised. I wish all Deltans the best government they can get. My Conscience is clear on my motives for the state, are YOURS?

I back Prof Pat Utomi whole heartedly and will support his campaign. God Bless the good people of Delta state and those who seek progress, betterment and good governance for the state.

Trolls are quickly id on this forum. Campaign for Utomi as much as you want. When PDP picks a candidate, the seat in Asaba will be a settled matter. The PDP primary is a tougher race than the general election against Utomi and whom ever you internet criers decide to throw up.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Ngokafor(f): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Thayorr: After a recent tour in the east, i can clearly see why there can never be progress in the east, and dey are yet to recover from the civil war...tribal sentiments over possible progress. Its high time u know u are backward and need reputable people to step up your game!

..you are simply an ijiot!... which development do you have in whatever region you come from??..kindly go and sit down with your fake APC party...Ewu!!
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Pharoh: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:
Really, why has only PDP won in Anioma then? Last time I checked, all the house seats, senator and state assemblies seats are PDP. DPP did not win there, APP did not win and ACN did not there either.

APC started spreading nationally some few years ago and there has not been any election in delta state since then to the best of my knowledge. The comment you quoted above was in regard to the governorship election in delta state and i am telling you that aniomas will vote for any anioma candidate or any reputable deltan. There would not have been anioma 2015 agenda if delta state has been developed properly but the people ruling it for the past 14 years have sunk it into ethnic politics as everyone can observe here.

Aniomas will vote any anioma candidate in the coming governorship election regardless of which political party they choose, we stand for good governance and development over ethnic politics.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
With all sense of modesty, I strongly believe something is wrong with some Ibo people, most especially the ones on NL. Rochas Okorocha, Chris Ngige, Rotimi Amaechi, etc are now abused not because they have dropped in their paces of project execution, but because they joined the APC. The most disgusting of all is that old man called Dede aka DeludedGull.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Cubeet: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
please dont comment on this thread if you are not a deltan,
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tville(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
munky: I think we have a long way to go in Nigeria. So just because Utomi is a member of ACN, then he is an efulefu. By the way, is Delta State part of Igboland? at least listen to his plan and policies before castigating him. Nnamdi Azikiwe won elections in the old western region based on his oratory and political skills.

The civil war happened 40 years ago, its time we moved on. I am an igbo man and the truth is that Yorubas and Igbos are very much alike in their aspirations. we all want to live peacefully, make money, enjoy life and be merry. So why all the politics of rancour.

In Anambra state, the town where the state university is located is in perpetual darkness. Igbariam is not even connected to the national grid. students live solely on generators. This can never happen in the south west. And they have a Governor. Dr chris ngige is not a saint, so am not going into whether he should win or not. However, the people should vote for policies and manifesto and not propaganda.

In Abia state, the clown in the government house is a monumental failure. He is enjoying himself because he is in PDP. Rochas is trying his best, the only governor in the southeast to declare free education. Even the great Zik didnt do that. Still, hes been castigated because he joined APC. Ebonyi state is never in the news, the state is one of the worst in Nigeria based on Human Development Index but the governor is not troubled because he is in PDP.

Enugu state governor is a good example of a performing governor that quietly goes about his business.

my point is judge Amechi, Ngige, Rochas, Utomi and the rest based on their policies, dreams, aspirations and achievements.

Even Mandela forgave his white oppressors for the good of South Africa.

Thanks
I sincerely wish all political warlords on Nairaland will embrace your suggestion. It is high time we discused and practised politics of issues and ideologies in Nigeria. This can only be possible if the individual looks at issues dispassionately and objectively; prioritises the achievement of collective good and respects opinions of critics.
Alas! One just needs to read some comments on Nairaland to know what's wrong with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Iriruaga100(m): 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pat utomi will be a good canditate but the platform he choose cnt win him ward election in delta.He should learn from kayamo's experience that election is nt won frm d media or his base in lagos.He should knw that politics in delta is nt fr boys nd newcomers like him.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

Trolls are quickly id on this forum. Campaign for Utomi as much as you want. When PDP picks a candidate, the seat in Asaba will be a settled matter. The PDP primary is a tougher race than the general election against Utomi and whom ever you internet criers decide to throw up.

Oga PDP, please for the benefit of we so called trolls, why dont you explain your PDP primaries that you claim to be such a tough contest. If it is anything to go by the 2007 Oguashi Ukwu primaries, men then we all have Grand Fraud coming up.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
munky: I think we have a long way to go in Nigeria. So just because Utomi is a member of ACN, then he is an efulefu. By the way, is Delta State part of Igboland? at least listen to his plan and policies before castigating him. Nnamdi Azikiwe won elections in the old western region based on his oratory and political skills.

The civil war happened 40 years ago, its time we moved on. I am an igbo man and the truth is that Yorubas and Igbos are very much alike in their aspirations. we all want to live peacefully, make money, enjoy life and be merry. So why all the politics of rancour.

In Anambra state, the town where the state university is located is in perpetual darkness. Igbariam is not even connected to the national grid. students live solely on generators. This can never happen in the south west. And they have a Governor. Dr chris ngige is not a saint, so am not going into whether he should win or not. However, the people should vote for policies and manifesto and not propaganda.

In Abia state, the clown in the government house is a monumental failure. He is enjoying himself because he is in PDP. Rochas is trying his best, the only governor in the southeast to declare free education. Even the great Zik didnt do that. Still, hes been castigated because he joined APC. Ebonyi state is never in the news, the state is one of the worst in Nigeria based on Human Development Index but the governor is not troubled because he is in PDP.

Enugu state governor is a good example of a performing governor that quietly goes about his business.

my point is judge Amechi, Ngige, Rochas, Utomi and the rest based on their policies, dreams, aspirations and achievements.

Even Mandela forgave his white oppressors for the good of South Africa.

Thanks

Na God go bless u for this singular objective post. This 2014 will be a blessing to you and all the well meaning Nigerians. Everything u touch, shall be blessed. May God give u more wisdom and courage to stand on the truth.

Let the fools keep bashing each other. Yoruba, no good! Igbo, no good! Hausa, no good! Birom, no good! Urhobo, no good! All the tribes, no good!

Haba, na who come good now? Maybe it is time we hired someone from anywhere else in the world and pay him as the CEO of Naija. Someone who isn't biased, tribalistic and greedy.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pharoh:

APC started spreading nationally some few years ago and there has not been any election in delta state since then to the best of my knowledge. The comment you quoted above was in regard to the governorship election in delta state and i am telling you that aniomas will vote for any anioma candidate or any reputable deltan. There would not have been anioma 2015 agenda if delta state has been developed properly but the people ruling it for the past 14 years have sunk it into ethnic politics as everyone can observe here.

Aniomas will vote any anioma candidate in the coming governorship election regardless of which political party they choose, we stand for good governance and development over ethnic politics.

My Brother tell am, because he is hard of understanding
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Iriruaga100: Pat utomi will be a good canditate but the platform he choose cnt win him ward election in delta.He should learn from kayamo's experience that election is nt won frm d media or his base in lagos.He should knw that politics in delta is nt fr boys nd newcomers like him.

Explain what is wrong with the platform he has chosen here?
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by ba7man(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Iriruaga100: Pat utomi will be a good canditate but the platform he choose cnt win him ward election in delta.He should learn from kayamo's experience that election is nt won frm d media or his base in lagos.He should knw that politics in delta is nt fr boys nd newcomers like him.
It will be Delta State's loss if they let this chance to elect a Technocrat like Utomi pass them by.

So its Uduaghan and his cronies that are now the "MEN" in your Political perspective??
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Cubeet: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
PDP has failed and is a dissapointment in delta state. What has pdp govt done to delta state till today. Inshort, bighead uduaghan is the worse governor in Nigeria. Why cant we drop all this unnecessary sentiments and all that and focus on the developement of the state. Besides that, delta state is not an ndigbo state or whatever you call it. Delta state is mixed infact, the major ethnic group in delta state is the urhobos. Pdp is a failure to delta state
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by DIVINE78: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Orlando Owoh: With all sense of modesty, I strongly believe something is wrong with some Ibo people, most especially the ones on NL. Rochas Okorocha, Chris Ngige, Rotimi Amaechi, etc are now abused not because they have dropped in their paces of project execution, but because they joined the APC. The most disgusting of all is that old man called Dede aka DeludedGull.
Its so pathetic my brother. You have Ibo as classmates,business partners,room mates e.t.c and you get along well but when it comes to politics they become irrational and start putting on ethnic cap. My question to my Ibo brothers is: what did you fathers and grand fathers put in your heads that makes you behave like zombieswhen it comes to politics?
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pharoh:

Let me give you one assurance in delta state. Aniomas cannot decide the gov of delta state. If, you present a candidate without support in southern and central zones, you will lose big time. The likes of Sam Obi, Victor Ochei and Ukowa understand that reality.

What you call APC today was ACN, ANPP, and CPC. They have always had members in delta state since 1999. They never won anything, that why you don't hear about them. For you information, APC does not even have an office or a state exco in the state.

We had an election for the seat of the late Senator Pius in the central zone, some months ago. APC took part in that election, their candidate did not win his ward. PDP swept all 8 local governments in zone and also buried DPP forever.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Orlando Owoh: With all sense of modesty, I strongly believe something is wrong with some Ibo people, most especially the ones on NL. Rochas Okorocha, Chris Ngige, Rotimi Amaechi, etc are now abused not because they have dropped in their paces of project execution, but because they joined the APC. The most disgusting of all is that old man called Dede aka DeludedGull.

You these tribal bigots you are trying to turn this thread into an IBO war. You this Osun liar get off this thread.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

Let me give you one assurance in delta state. Aniomas cannot decide the gov of delta state. If, you present a candidate without support in southern and central zones, you will lose big time. The likes of Sam Obi, Victor Ochei and Ukowa understand that reality.

What you call APC today was ACN, ANPP, and CPC. They have always had members in delta state since 1999. They never won anything, that why you don't hear about them. For you information, APC does not even have an office, a state exco in the state.

We had an election for the seat of late Senator Pius in the central zone, some months ago. APC took part in that election, their candidate did not win his ward. PDP swept all 8 local governments in zone and also buried DPP forever.

Unfortunately dem 3 are part of the PDP screw-party.

Why dont you tell us what policies PDP had that led to the win in Late Pius Ewherido's constituency?
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

Unfortunately dem 3 are part of the PDP screw-party.

Why dont you tell us what policies PDP had that led to the win in Late Pius Ewherido's constituency?

Urhobos got smart, period.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by gidjah(m): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Baba is a pretty good candy(sorry I mean candidate any time any where any day, ride on bro, u have good backing.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

You these tribal bigots you are trying to turn this thread in an IBO war. You this Osun liar get off this thread.
Atlwireles, if not that I will be banned by the moderators, I would have called you a big fool.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

Urhobos got smart, period.

By voting failure or by you guys running a massvie fraud of an election

2014, and we are still taking about primitive politics, I shake my head in Isoko
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

By voting failure or by you guys running a massvie fraud of an election

2014, and we are still taking about primitive politics, I shake my head in Isoko

You need to hit your head against a steel bar and split it. Then shaking it will be of no use. NONSENSE.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by meta4(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Finally, a chance for Utomi to enter State House.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by asha80(m): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
ba7man: It will be Delta State's loss if they let this chance to elect a Technocrat like Utomi pass them by.

So its Uduaghan and his cronies that are now the "MEN" in your Political perspective??

utomi can overcome the 'MEN' in delta state by leaving lagos and coming to delta today to live and sell his ideas to the electorates by going to the different towns and communities to communicate with them...i do not mean going with praise singers or artistes...people at the grassroots that make up majority of the voters vote for who they know and have seen or identify it...things like a technocrat does not make sense to them because they do not understand it in the first instance.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

You need to hit your head against a steel bar and split it. Then shaking it will be of no use. NONSENSE.

My brother my conscience is clear, unfortunately you need to be very concerned because when we win, and I know the sleeping people of Delta state will wake up, the likes of you who has survived on croniesm will have no place in a modern progressvie delta state, inclusive of everyones development, not divisive like your PDP

After all Bad govenment get expiry date, and the time is coming.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
asha 80: utomi can overcome the 'MEN' in delta state by leaving lagos and coming to delta today to live and sell his ideas to the electorates by going to the different towns and communities to communicate with them...i do not mean going with praise singers or artistes...people at the grassroots that make up majority of the voters vote for who they know and have seen or identify it...things like a technocrat does not make sense to them because they do not understand it in the first instance.

I hope Utomi and his people are reading your comment. Delta state is not a media state. Politics is very local and godfathers work only in your village. Utomi, should study how Ibori destroyed Ibru in 98/99. That will be a good start. Uduaghan cannot help Utomi, he has to park his load and return to delta. Move around the state for next one year, without it, he has almost no chance.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
asha 80: utomi can overcome the 'MEN' in delta state by leaving lagos and coming to delta today to live and sell his ideas to the electorates by going to the different towns and communities to communicate with them...i do not mean going with praise singers or artistes...people at the grassroots that make up majority of the voters vote for who they know and have seen or identify it...things like a technocrat does not make sense to them because they do not understand it in the first instance.

He is already doing that, be rest assured and believe me the people like what they see and hear. Most are tired on Guguru and palm oil politics
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by precious00: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Delta north (anioma) people are well educated, we are not bigots, so if utomi wud provide wat we want, then we wud give him our support, political affiliations matters in politics, but some ppl tend to lay more emphasis on it without looking at the credibility of the candidate in question...
Utomi needs to do his home-work too oh, cos elections in delta state is serious business not to be speaking grammer...
Even okonjo iweala wont win councillorship of her ward in ogwashi-uku....
here, in delta, u cud have 5,000 registered voters in a center n get 10,000 casted votes from dat same center....
Aint a fan of apc nor pdp, but i lyk wat apc is doing, cos a strong opposition is gud for our politics n dats wat alot of ppl have failed to acknowledge....imagine having the opposition controlling the lower house and the ruling party controlling the upper house, wud be great.....from the look of tins, apc is trying to be national party, but it hasnt had a gud acceptance in the east, partly because of the refusal of apga to merge wit it n the east not having much powerful political figures, someone who is to the east wat tinubu and buhari are to the west n north respectively...Annie Okonkwo, chris ngige and joe igbokwe aint political heavy weights....
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

My brother my conscience is clear, unfortunately you need to be very concerned because when we win, and I know the sleeping people of Delta state will wake up, the likes of you who has survived on croniesm will have no place in a modern progressvie delta state, inclusive of everyones development, not divisive like your PDP

After all Bad govenment get expiry date, and the time is coming.

That has always been the line of the losers. Come back in 2015, we will hand you another solid defeat.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
precious00: Delta north (anioma) people are well educated, we are not bigots, so if utomi wud provide wat we want, then we wud give him our support, political affiliations matters in politics, but some ppl tend to lay more emphasis on it without looking at the credibility of the candidate in question...
Aint a fan of apc nor pdp, but i lyk wat apc is doing, cos a strong opposition is gud for our politics n dats wat alot of ppl have failed to acknowledge....from the look of tins, apc is trying to be national party, but it hasnt had a gud acceptance in the east, partly because of the refusal of apga to merge wit it n the east not having much powerful political figures, someone who is to the east wat tinubu and buhari are to the west n north respectively...
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Five People Shot Dead As Imo Boils Again / Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment / Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.