Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (35259 Views)

Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by gratiaeo(m): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mee234:
what anioma elites and elders are supporting him. U people should not lead him astray like u did Ngige. if he have any hope of winning, it is under pdp
I hear they promised him senate president come 2015 without minding that he will never win an election in Anambra state again
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
maximunimpact:

U must be an Imbec'ile to call deltans ndigbo, point of correction delta is not and can nva be part of ndigbo. We ar very different, we have outgrown igbo blind politics of us vs them, we have grown up to be part of a global phenomenon, not d politics igbo play, a core tribal politics, dats y ndigbo always get zero wen it comes to national politics. If Utomi decide to join APC and contest 4 delta golden seat, deltans will nva reject because of APC d way anambra did Ngige. But dats not my problem, d isue is nva integrate delta with ndiugbo, we are not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, we all know, you are not from delta state. So cut the crap out.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
egbaguy: i pity the way some peeps reason. I am forced to ask myself,why do they hate apc so much but glorify pdp to high heaven. With the way things are going,peeps wnt vote JESUS if he decides to join apc. U guys are so pathetic!!!!!

My Brother please tell them
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

This is delta state politics, Mr tour guide.

Explain Delta state politics
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by ichommy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
sammy.young:
e don tire to contest as Presido......i laugh in Spanish!
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

what makes me a liar, I stand to be corrected. You are the PDP chieftain, Share with us PDP success in Delta state

You are making noise again, I asked you to show us one sector in Nigeria where your APC states has outperformed Delta state. You asked me to come to Lagos. We are doing fine in delta in context of the Nigerian Nation.If you don't believe, join Utomi and seek the gov's office. You will not get 5% of the vote.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

Explain Delta state politics

Look at this novice. You are starting to sound like another troll.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by toprealman: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Not time to shout uhuru my people.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by egbaguy: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
gratiaeo:
They are afraid of Tinubu 30% kickback
Even Egypt have rejected Muslem brotherhood so use your head bro
proof?!!!!
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by munky(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
I think we have a long way to go in Nigeria. So just because Utomi is a member of ACN, then he is an efulefu. By the way, is Delta State part of Igboland? at least listen to his plan and policies before castigating him. Nnamdi Azikiwe won elections in the old western region based on his oratory and political skills.

The civil war happened 40 years ago, its time we moved on. I am an igbo man and the truth is that Yorubas and Igbos are very much alike in their aspirations. we all want to live peacefully, make money, enjoy life and be merry. So why all the politics of rancour.

In Anambra state, the town where the state university is located is in perpetual darkness. Igbariam is not even connected to the national grid. students live solely on generators. This can never happen in the south west. And they have a Governor. Dr chris ngige is not a saint, so am not going into whether he should win or not. However, the people should vote for policies and manifesto and not propaganda.

In Abia state, the clown in the government house is a monumental failure. He is enjoying himself because he is in PDP. Rochas is trying his best, the only governor in the southeast to declare free education. Even the great Zik didnt do that. Still, hes been castigated because he joined APC. Ebonyi state is never in the news, the state is one of the worst in Nigeria based on Human Development Index but the governor is not troubled because he is in PDP.

Enugu state governor is a good example of a performing governor that quietly goes about his business.

my point is judge Amechi, Ngige, Rochas, Utomi and the rest based on their policies, dreams, aspirations and achievements.

Even Mandela forgave his white oppressors for the good of South Africa.

Thanks

9 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

You are making noise again, I asked you to show us one sector in Nigeria where your APC states has outperformed Delta state. You asked me to come to Lagos. We doing fine in delta in context of the Nigerian Nation.If you don't believe, join Utomi and seek the gov's office. You will not get 5% of the vote.

Yes, let me make noise for the right reason, for I feel Utomi will be good for everyone in Delta state, including you. The problem is when things start to work for everyone in the state, the likes of you who have benefitted from a corrupt, incompetent, warpped government will be OUTTED. there shall be no place for your likes, and I am convinced that is what scares the Shiet out of you. This is all about selfish wicked interests, not because you are genuinely concerned about the people of Delta state. If you were you will boldly stand by the truth and agree that PDP has been a real disaster for Delta state.

Cuss me all you want, but God knows I stand by the truth. Do you?

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by dayokanu(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

You are just a pathetic liar. Go through the internet and post pictures from 5 years ago, will not your lie true.

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by dayokanu(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dilapidated State of Okobia Primary School, Okobia Village, Okpe LGA, Delta State By Ikpan Samuel Aaron

http://www.liberatedelta.org/photonews-okobia-primary-school-okobia-okpe-lga-delta-state-ikpan-samuel-aaron/
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
munky: I think we have a long way to go in Nigeria. So just because Utomi is a member of ACN, then he is an efulefu. By the way, is Delta State part of Igboland? at least listen to his plan and policies before castigating him. Nnamdi Azikiwe won elections in the old western region based on his oratory and political skills.

The civil war happened 40 years ago, its time we moved on. I am an igbo man and the truth is that Yorubas and Igbos are very much alike in their aspirations. we all want to live peacefully, make money, enjoy life and be merry. So why all the politics of rancour.

In Anambra state, the town where the state university is located is in perpetual darkness. Igbariam is not even connected to the national grid. students live solely on generators. This can never happen in the south west. And they have a Governor. Dr chris ngige is not a saint, so am not going into whether he should win or not. However, the people should vote for policies and manifesto and not propaganda.

In Abia state, the clown in the government house is a monumental failure. He is enjoying himself because he is in PDP. Rochas is trying his best, the only governor in the southeast to declare free education. Even the great Zik didnt do that. Still, hes been castigated because he joined APC. Ebonyi state is never in the news, the state is one of the worst in Nigeria based on Human Development Index but the governor is not troubled because he is in PDP.

Enugu state governor is a good example of a performing governor that quietly goes about his business.

my point is judge Amechi, Ngige, Rochas, Utomi and the rest based on their policies, dreams, aspirations and achievements.

Thanks

My Brother this your thinking is very hard for some to understand, expecially when they benefit from the status quo. This is HIGH Brain, something you will not find with dem PDP people
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by nwekecosmas: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
apc all d way fresh breeze in delta state for once
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Flyboy Zee: Prof. Pat Utomi WILL NEVER be the Governor of Delta State if he runs under the APC.

Reason being that he is in the wrong party. He can only be the next Governor of Delta State, IF AND ONLY IF he is the PDP flag bearer. Forget all the noise in the media about the APC, they have no bearing in Delta, if in doubt ask Festus Keyamo. APC might be big in Edo, but it doesn't even cross to Oghara. It stops at that bridge that separates Edo from Delta.

Wrong Party? How?
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author=dayokanu]Dilapidated State of Okobia Primary School, Okobia Village, Okpe LGA, Delta State By Ikpan Samuel Aaron

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The APC e-rats beginning your pictures. You still remain a pathetic liar. My state of delta supersedes any of your APC states in terms of education standards, cost and infrastructures.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by warrior101: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pat Utomi for preside under APC to win my vote for the party or GEJ

Afam4eva: If this is true, then i'll be the happiest person. This is what i've been praying for. I have to support him and APC for this.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author=dayokanu]Dilapidated State of Okobia Primary School, Okobia Village, Okpe LGA, Delta State By Ikpan Samuel Aaron

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The APC e-rats begin your pictures. You still remain a pathetic liar. My state of delta supersedes any of your APC states in terms of education standards, cost and infrastructures.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by dayokanu(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles: The APC e-rats beginning your pictures. You still remain a pathetic liar. My state of delta supersedes any of your APC states in terms of education standards, cost and infrastructures.

http://www.liberatedelta.org/photonews-okobia-primary-school-okobia-okpe-lga-delta-state-ikpan-samuel-aaron/
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author=atlwireles][/quote]

Show proof, Oga PDP
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

Show proof, Oga PDP

Troll, look for lick to suck. If you are silly enough to ask questions about Delta's state education standard, cost and infrastructures. Then, you are a complete waste of time.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by gratiaeo(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
maximunimpact:

U must be an Imbec'ile to call deltans ndigbo, point of correction delta is not and can nva be part of ndigbo. We ar very different, we have outgrown igbo blind politics of us vs them, we have grown up to be part of a global phenomenon, not d politics igbo play, a core tribal politics, dats y ndigbo always get zero wen it comes to national politics. If Utomi decide to join APC and contest 4 delta golden seat, deltans will nva reject because of APC d way anambra did Ngige. But dats not my problem, d isue is nva integrate delta with ndiugbo, we are not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So you want me to call you an imb3cile in this early hour of the year?
Tomorrow u are yoruba the next day u are deltan
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by 4q: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
munky: I think we have a long way to go in Nigeria. So just because Utomi is a member of ACN, then he is an efulefu. By the way, is Delta State part of Igboland? at least listen to his plan and policies before castigating him. Nnamdi Azikiwe won elections in the old western region based on his oratory and political skills.

Thanks

Only few people have the brain power to comprehend your objective submission.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by guiddoti: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
That's a good match for Ifeanyi Okowa. It's high time delta north took his place in delta state politics.
I love it. Pat utomi is a good reputable character, having a good political-economical background. That's what we need as a deltan(state).
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

Troll, look for lick to suck. If you are silly enough to ask questions about Delta's state education standard, cost and infrastructures. Then, you are a complete waste of time.

Oga PDP, I am happy to take all your cussing, I am not the one in government, you are. The burden of proof of performance lies on you. If your level of understanding on progress is the nonsense PDP has been doing in Delta state, then surely problem dey for you.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Pharoh: 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
Anioma people will vote for any anioma candidate regardless of which political party they choose to contest from so aniomas are not part of this ethnic or political party politics.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

Oga PDP, I am happy to take all your cussing, I am not the one in government, you are. The burden of proof of performance lies on you. If your level of understanding on progress is the nonsense PDP has been doing in Delta state, then surely problem dey for you.

Again troll , look for another lick to suck on. Delta state is doing fine. Create a thread about the progress in your state of Lagos.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pharoh: Anioma people will vote for any anioma candidate regardless of which political party they choose to contest from so aniomas are not part of this ethnic or political party politics.

Really, why has only PDP won in Anioma then? Last time I checked, all the house seats, senator and state assemblies seats are PDP. DPP did not win there, APP did not win and ACN did not there either.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by bayulll01(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
One_Naira:

All My Post Against Ngige Said He Was A Good Man In The Wrong Party, APC. Likewise I Said The Same Thing About Utomi On This Thread And Even The Amaechi Thread Where I Deliberately Mentioned I'll Vote Against Utomi If He Runs Under APC. My Stanch APC Have Not Changed And It'll Never Change Going By How They Moving About. Therefore, My Problem Is Not Because You Are Against Utomi Joining APC. I'm With You On That. My Problem With You Is The Fact You Are Branding The Man As An "Efulefu" For No Reason Whatsoever. What Did He Do To Get Such A Name From You? What's His Offense?

Btw: Its Clear As Daylight You Don't Have SS Igbo Interest At Heart. If You Did, You Won't Be Here Yarning Rubbish.
Guy stop yaning pool and stop being foolish,so u don't want development in ur dungeon area keep living in deluded world,insteads of u to canvase for good governance and divident of democracy. U are here spweing biottry trash and ethinic stupidity,who cares if u pple don't vote for him,what has uduaghan done for his 8yrs despite all his allocation useless nigerian insteas of u to look for a way forward u are here spweing thrash
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by victorazy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Clerverly:

They are learning from you nwokem cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make i play am again

Afam4eva

The efulefu has spoken again. How can a city with a little over 10 million people(my estimation) have more Anambrarians more than Anambra itself. Then what is the population of Lagosians, Yorubas and other Igbos in Lagos. This guy exemplofies efulefuism.

grin so na true say "sins wey pikin do wait for him in old age" grin what a mysterious world grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / Abubakar Bayero Drags Emir Sanusi To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.