Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (35258 Views)

Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Afroconnect: 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Very nice development...Nigerians let's rally round intelligent men of proven reputation.

We the people own this Naija,let's take it back and fix the right square in their holes.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OmoTier1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
I don show cool

Delta state needs to be saved from the hands of the dogs currently ravaging it. For a state that get x3 of what Edo State gets yet is still backward in virtually all aspects when compared to Edo state.

I hear Madam Piss aka Madam Lazarus has told Orubebe not to contest for Delta state election cool If true, then Delta have some hope.

As for Pat Utomi's ambition, He needs to follow Oshiomhole's blue print and get the backing of the ordinary Deltans. He needs to go to the villages now and sell Himself, else if He waits for last minute campaign by so called political big wigs, He will be in trouble.

Delta state politicians are hungry politicians who only care about their stomach so whoever brings the largest Ghana must go gets their support not the person with ideas of development or policies of growth
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by 1009ja: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
I thought he had something to offer until it emerged he took millions of naira in bank loans that he failed to pay back. I lost the moral connection I had with him.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by igboboy1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI: Jonathan should present Ngozi under PDP and we'll see if this efulefu will come a distant 3rd

Boss back off on this one... This is an nwa Oshimili so touch not my guy....

How can My very personal prof be an efulefu? We oshimili can never be oshmili that sounds more like ika
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by eldoradoxx: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
It is people who don't understand the nature of politics in Delta nay Niger Delta as a whole that give Utomi any chance of winning even his LGA. In Delta,it is a politics of do or die, in Delta it is a politics of war lords backed and supported by enough brutal cultist carefully selected and bred to unleash mayhem on anybody that stands on the way of their sponsor. In Delta, if u re refined like Utomi avoid politics because for merely expressing interest, you but your father, your mum, your wife and kids and siblings in danger. In Delta and South South generally it is brute force and gangsters that control politics, that is why militancy would always remain. If you can't detonate bombs and dynamites don't even come close. I recall an election in 2007 where my close friend told me how a house belonging to a political opponent in an election for legislature was blown down with dynamite on the eve of the election and the guy went into hiding thus allowing the other candidate and his brutal thugs opportunity to rig massively. Wonder why PDP gets more than the total registered votes in South South? Have u ever seen detailed live TV broadcast of elections in Delta or South South? So Utomi can't withstand the brutal and devilish kind of politics my people play back in Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Omo_Tier1: I don show cool

Delta state needs to be saved from the hands of the dogs currently ravaging it. For a state that get x3 of what Edo State gets yet is still backward in virtually all aspects when compared to Edo state.

I hear Madam Piss aka Madam Lazarus has told Orubebe not to contest for Delta state election cool If true, then Delta have some hope.

As for Pat Utomi's ambition, He needs to follow Oshiomhole's blue print and get the backing of the ordinary Deltans. He needs to go to the villages now and sell Himself, else if He waits for last minute campaign by so called political big wigs, He will be in trouble.

Delta state politicians are hungry politicians who only care about their stomach so whoever brings the largest Ghana must go gets their support not the person with ideas of development or policies of growth

Do you want to tell us, what you do have in EDO state, that delta, has not done and will always do better. Beside crime.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
eldoradoxx: It is people who don't understand the nature of politics in Delta nay Niger Delta as a whole that give Utomi any chance of winning even his LGA. In Delta,it is a politics of do or die, in Delta it is a politics of war lords backed and supported by enough brutal cultist carefully selected and bred to unleash mayhem on anybody that stands on the way of their sponsor. In Delta, if u re refined like Utomi avoid politics because for merely expressing interest, you but your father, your mum, your wife and kids and siblings in danger. In Delta and South South generally it is brute force and gangsters that control politics, that is why militancy would always remain. If you can't detonate bombs and dynamites don't even come close. I recall an election in 2007 where my close friend told me how a house belonging to a political opponent in an election for legislature was blown down with dynamite on the eve of the election and the guy went into hiding thus allowing the other candidate and his brutal thugs opportunity to rig massively. Wonder why PDP gets more than the total registered votes in South South? Have u ever seen detailed live TV broadcast of elections in Delta or South South? So Utomi can't withstand the brutal and devilish kind of politics my people play back in Delta state.

With all your crap, more people die in other parts of Nigeria as a result of political infighting than the SS. Your attempt to paint a picture of violence is not only dishonest, also the facts on the ground since 1999 state otherwise.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by asha80(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
shocked
eldoradoxx: It is people who don't understand the nature of politics in Delta nay Niger Delta as a whole that give Utomi any chance of winning even his LGA. In Delta,it is a politics of do or die, in Delta it is a politics of war lords backed and supported by enough brutal cultist carefully selected and bred to unleash mayhem on anybody that stands on the way of their sponsor. In Delta, if u re refined like Utomi avoid politics because for merely expressing interest, you but your father, your mum, your wife and kids and siblings in danger. In Delta and South South generally it is brute force and gangsters that control politics, that is why militancy would always remain. If you can't detonate bombs and dynamites don't even come close. I recall an election in 2007 where my close friend told me how a house belonging to a political opponent in an election for legislature was blown down with dynamite on the eve of the election and the guy went into hiding thus allowing the other candidate and his brutal thugs opportunity to rig massively. Wonder why PDP gets more than the total registered votes in South South? Have u ever seen detailed live TV broadcast of elections in Delta or South South? So Utomi can't withstand the brutal and devilish kind of politics my people play back in Delta state.
[url]
[/url]
gaddem
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by ba7man(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
asha 80: utomi can overcome the 'MEN' in delta state by leaving lagos and coming to delta today to live and sell his ideas to the electorates by going to the different towns and communities to communicate with them...i do not mean going with praise singers or artistes...people at the grassroots that make up majority of the voters vote for who they know and have seen or identify it...things like a technocrat does not make sense to them because they do not understand it in the first instance.
You have very strong points there.

Since they won't come to him, he should go to them.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

That has always been the line of the losers. Come back in 2015, we will hand you another solid defeat.

I will like to see that happen
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

I will like to see that happen
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by walexbiz(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Why do you Igbos like clinging to the Niger delta as if you own it, when we all know that you are minority there. Utomi has chosen to side with progressives and I don't see anything wrong in that. Lets Imagine that Tinubu is a thief even though we have no fact to criminalize him but one thing remains outstanding is the fact that he Is more honorable than Jonathan.

Clerverly:

They are learning from you nwokem cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make i play am again

My Igbo brothers is too early in the morning cheesy cheesy cheesy

Prof, Partrick Olatunde Oyemesi Utomi is an efulefe, He is hobnobbing with party of Boko haram, therefore he is traitor.

No Nwafor Igbo will vote for him.
He is mole planted by Tinubu to amass our wealth.
Delta People say No to Efulefu.

Uduaghan Should handover to his brother. It is better for him to steal our money than an efulefu. Tufiakwa!
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2014

Stop peddling fear, it wont work. Time for change has arrived
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OmoTier1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

Do you want to tell us, what you do have in EDO state, that delta, has not done and will always do better. Beside crime.
Abeg, I do not want to derail this thread so I will leave that matter for another day. Insofar people still dey ply Bob Izua or Agofure to Benin for their weekend life style and shopping and your state civil service personnel still have their children schooling in Edo State despite after several years of the two state having been separated, I would not compare Delta State to Edo in anything cool
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin

Bros PDP, do you genuinely like the state of Delta state? you are convinced that your kids and family are getting the best out of that state? do you not care for the rest of your brothers ans sister in that state? is this PDP government the best you can hope for your family?
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
i wish he would run and win...sighs#really do
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Abeg, I do not want to derail this thread so I will leave that matter for another day. Insofar people still dey ply Bob Izua or Agofure to Benin for their weekend life style and shopping and your state civil service personnel still have their children schooling in Edo State despite after several years of the two state having been separated, I would not compare Delta State to Edo in anything cool

One thing, I will agree with, is there is no comparison, between Edo or delta. Because your Edo is comparable to bayelsa to say the least. I will advise you to create a thread or tomorrow. Where we can compare Edo and Delta. So, you are telling Nigerians, that Deltans go to Benin on weekend for shopping undecided. If I may ask, when did you last visit Nigeria What schools are deltans attending in Edo besides Uniben??
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by basty: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
[sub][/sub]
Garri the 1st:

Why are you hypocrites feigning surprise??

Did you expect the ethnic politics to stop with Ngige??

Can't you see that Utomi has joined the party of Awolowo the number one enemy of Ndigbo??

The greatest reason why an Indigbo will never rule a nation called Nigeria. I pity these people.
Small time they will hoist Biafra flag and Aboki go kill them. Igbo kwenu.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by willibounce: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
It's a pity that ppl from that side of the country are too backward to support intellectuals. They are allergic to intelligent ppl. They would rather support rascals n thugs who knw next to nothing about leadership. If u are not a hopeless and senseless thug, u can't get the support of d ppl frm tht side. Pat Utomi should have come from a better part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by hollandis(f): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
willibounce: It's a pity that ppl from that side of the country are too backward to support intellectuals. They are allergic to intelligent ppl. They would rather support rascals n thugs who knw next to nothing about leadership. If u are not a hopeless and senseless thug, u can't get the support of d ppl frm tht side. Pat Utomi should have come from a better part of Nigeria.
YOU ARE A FOOOL.What is your definition of intellectual? Afo nata gbu yi !!!!

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

Bros PDP, do you genuinely like the state of Delta state? you are convinced that your kids and family are getting the best out of that state? do you not care for the rest of your brothers ans sister in that state? is this PDP government the best you can hope for your family?

Why are you getting all personal with me. I don't want an Islamic party in my state of delta period. As an Ughievwen man, my interest in delta is best represented by PDP and not APC. Do you get it now.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by solomon111(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
Delta state wants to diversify her economy.
The best person to achieve that is pat utomi.
The party he contest in is irrelevant especially in Nigeria where the political parties are mere temporary abodes in the preservation of personal interest.
Deltans should be wise.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by precious00: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
willibounce: It's a pity that ppl from that side of the country are too backward to support intellectuals. They are allergic to intelligent ppl. They would rather support rascals n thugs who knw next to nothing about leadership. If u are not a hopeless and senseless thug, u can't get the support of d ppl frm tht side. Pat Utomi should have come from a better part of Nigeria.
Trust me, am from delta north,,,,the problem is not the ppl, pdp has made politics a lucratic business here, you wud be voted for n rigged out...
a friend once told me that even jesus wud lose an election in delta state....its more of a cabal tin
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by stinggy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Clerverly:

They are learning from you nwokem cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make i play am again

My Igbo brothers is too early in the morning cheesy cheesy cheesy

Prof, Partrick Olatunde Oyemesi Utomi is an efulefe, He is hobnobbing with party of Boko haram, therefore he is traitor.

No Nwafor Igbo will vote for him.
He is mole planted by Tinubu to amass our wealth.
Delta People say No to Efulefu.

Uduaghan Should handover to his brother. It is better for him to steal our money than an efulefu. Tufiakwa!

So primitive! Well, it fits the low-life you choose to live... Tribalism has eaten up the gud chunk of ur life...smh 4 u,sore looser
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

Why are you getting all personal with me. I don't want an Islamic party in my state of delta period. As an Ughievwen man, my interest in delta is best represented by PDP and not APC. Do you get it now.

So you would rather have a thieving, thuggish, kidnapping, raping party in our state? I am from Delta state and PDP does not serve my state well, they have had 14 years and have done nothing.

What is that your selfish interest that PDP serve? I for one will stand with APC, PDP has had thier chance, and have phucked up big time
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by willibounce: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
hollandis:
YOU ARE A FOOOL.What is your definition of intellectual? Afo nata gbu yi !!!!

See what I'm talking about? That thuggery attitude. I'm sure u have a dictionary. Help urself my sister. A lady tout. Not surprised. I'm sure u'v got yam legs n beards on ur chin n chest. Amosu like u.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

So you would rather have a thieving, thuggish, kidnapping, raping party in our state? I am from Delta state and PDP does not serve my state well, they have had 14 years and have done nothing.

What is that your selfish interest that PDP serve? I for one will stand with APC, PDP has had thier chance, and have phucked up big time

Take your APC troll and open your Lagos thread to spew your nonsense. Deltans know themselves, even when we disagree. You are not a deltan.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OmoTier1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

One thing, I will agree with, is there is no comparison, between Edo or delta. Because your Edo is comparable to bayelsa to say the least. I will advise you to create a thread or tomorrow. Where we can compare Edo and Delta. So, you are telling Nigerians, that Deltans go to Benin on weekend for shopping undecided. If I may ask, when did you last visit Nigeria What schools are deltans attending in Edo besides Uniben??
London to Benin is barely 9hrs of flight and less than £2800 premium so don't ask me when last I visited Nigeria. Like I told you, no need to derail this thread. When I have the time I will create a thread to compare Edo and Delta states in all ramifications.

Even your politicians book rooms in hotels in GRA in Benin for three straight nights to spend their weekends. I know of three to four permanent secretaries in Delta State that live in Edo State and commute to work in Asaba from Benin City. That ought yo tell you something about Delta state cool
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
solomon111: Delta state wants to diversify her economy.
The party he contest in is irrelevant especially in Nigeria where the political parties are mere temporary abodes in the preservation of personal interest.
Deltans should be wise.

Nice on bro. Those PDP louts would have everyone believe there is no option for the suffering Delta masses, change must come
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
London to Benin is barely 9hrs of flight and less than £2800 premium so don't ask me when last I visited Nigeria. Like I told you, no need to derail this thread. When I have the time I will create a thread to compare Edo and Delta states in all ramifications.

Even your politicians book rooms in hotels in GRA in Benin for three straight nights to spend their weekends. I know of three to four permanent secretaries in Delta State that live in Edo State and commute to work in Asaba from Benin City. That ought yo tell you something about Delta state cool

Open your thread, we can do the comparison thing. This thread is about delta's state politics.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by solomon111(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

A pat utomi administration is too good to piss away.
This's probably the first time since donald duke that a true technocrat would have a chance of governing a Nigerian state.
Pat utomi is a rare breed.
No current governor in Nigeria can hold a candle to him.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
solomon111: Delta state wants to diversify her economy.
Deltans should be wise.

Solo, that's your choice. If the party is not relevant, why have them then. Or ask Utomi to join PDP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / Abubakar Bayero Drags Emir Sanusi To Court / Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.