Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Menses On Wedding Night? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Menses On Wedding Night? (55463 Views)

She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by animari(f): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
lilTunechi: Perv
. Eeeuw!! Smh
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Naam22(f): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abeg abeg abeg,no body calls it menses anymore sounds stupid,its period,menstral flow ohhhh back to the topic,d man go wait wedding night doesn't mean sex must flow

1 Like

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Afrok(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
nekaa: ehn, u go wait na..

lmao... so wedding planner go need to take menstrual cycle into consideration? that means you go need to tell the officiating minister so that him to go plan well when he dey give una date.
shebi na planning, all follow join so far it's for better planning, it doesn't matter ppl wey do d planning.
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Tantidora(f): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
Bf did this whn he was abt to travel.....
He use 2 mind bt on th@ faithful day gosh....
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Chartey(m): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mynd_44: So you can't wait for the few days it will take for the period to stop? And besides I heard there are drugs a woman can take that will push the period forward.
So you want her to take drugs just because you want to have sex? D tin sef no go sweet as una go don too tire dat day na.
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by akpanbaba: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Just enter the water and swim de go
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by cdamsel(f): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
Idowuogbo:
U need gini? U go bleed tire afterwards.

No try am! embarassed
it just might come in handy one day na embarassed
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by kamo2930yahoo(f): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
It hasn't happened to anyone I know, but I feel wedding planning should also include menstrual dates, unless it doesn't matter to the groom.
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by LordReed(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
@farano:
Honeymoon doesn't exit anymore jare

Wow Honeymoon must be very stubborn or can't he/she find the door?

1 Like

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Layolaw(f): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
must you do it on wedding night? after all the stress, abeg talk something else
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
MissyDivah: Gonna enjoy myself with my husband on my wedding night..... Can't wait for my honeymoon tho!!!! Yeeeeeaggggaaaa
nicely said jare and i love the paint on ur lips too. Team#pin
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
Lord_Reed:

Wow Honeymoon must be very stubborn or can't he/she find the door?
lmao u r wicked
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Godsate: 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
I will tell her to open her pant. Once it's physical confirmed there won't be any issue. But if I discovered that she lied, it'll take the grace of God for me to love her again.
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by alajor(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
I don nyash my gf then when she dey menstruate

. D tin sweet well well. She was already wet and ready. Try am u go surprise.
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Orikinla(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
Have you not been forking her before wedding night?
Wetin dey for inside the thing again after you don ransack am finis.
I beg waka pass jo,
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by chubbytee: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
There's really nothing wrong if you don't get laid that night. She's your wife, which means you have her for the rest of your life. Many more chances to come along. Na you go tire.
grin grin grin
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by austenite(m): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
please i need help on my relationship
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Chartey(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
Alamation: sriously?! So you're saying uve never bleeped someone who's doing her menses? That shit doesn't Mata mahn. I go in like that. That's if I really want to do it that night. Majorly, I do shit like that. Just Goan clean ur p*ssy in the bathroom and we're good to go!
Haba!
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Chartey(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
yusufogrin: honeymoon for naija babe na waste of energy and sperm. . .girl wey dem don yansh 4rnt and back,even 4 mouth sef(mothersucker),if she says period. . .kosiwahala. . .i sha know say ur period no go reach 2months. . .so i go chill
Are you a Muslim? Please is there honeymoon after Nikkah?
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Pamcrest(f): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
What will he do? He should just turn over n go to sleep now. If he doesn't do it that night, is his wife running away?
Even if he hasn't been doing it before d wedding, why d urgency?
Marriage is a life long affair
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Chartey(m): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
MissyDivah: Gonna enjoy myself with my husband on my wedding night..... Can't wait for my honeymoon tho!!!! Yeeeeeaggggaaaa
It may be more work than enjoyment if you two have never had sex before. If you've had, the excitement may not be that much too.
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Chartey(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
xynerise: The blood doesn't come out all the time. You can still have sex with her that night depending on the nature of the flow. If it is a heavy flow then you can wait till the next day, but if is light flow, within 3-4hours the blood will stop coming out and you can change the old pad and have your way in. But you cant tell when the next blood will come out so you have to make it snappy cool
As if the satisfaction is for you alone.
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Chartey(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Godsate: I will tell her to open her pant. Once it's physical confirmed there won't be any issue. But if I discovered that she lied, it'll take the grace of God for me to love her again.
People dey this world o. So u no trust ur new wife?
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by princesa(f): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
McLuhan:
I find this fixation on sex and sexuality rather annoying. Must every discussion on Nairaland be connected to intercourse? The worst of all is that such threads often tend to objectify women and reduce them to mere apparatuses for the satiation of male lust. As a man, I find this portrayal not only demeaning to women but also insulting to those of us who consider our wives equal partners with us. The idea of menstruation on one's wedding night as being some kind of sin or abomination is sexist, chauvinistic, and condescending.
preach it sir! grin
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by BarexB: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
Must U have sex on wedding night Is marriage not a Lifetime thing??
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by mipemi(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Who get the wife, who get the period We go do am noni
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Two of my friends experienced this, their husbands did not torch them until five days later cos of period, that same month they got pregnant too.

1 Like

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Chicjennie(f): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
It's not a big deal.
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by jude33084(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
aventura: You've said the last good night to one of your wedding guest....one thing leads to another....

GANGAN..........It's that time in your Life.
That time you've waited for all your Life.
That Magical moment.
The proverbial "wedding night"

Then She say....."Oops, I'm in my period"

What will you do cool

She is yours and yours forever so wait wink
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
kai, folks, una de tire person. To make luv na gold? There shudnt be disparities in the couple's likeness 4 sex or it will lead to friction in the marriage
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by mirthangel: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
sex during menstruation period could be very dangerous cos deres a probability of contacting STDs nd other infections. So its nt advisable.......
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Gudintent: 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
For the one asking there is a drug called Norethisterone but pay heed to ID 's advice once you get it back you pay double time!!

As always speak to your physician before using any meds wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? / When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone / Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.