Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Menses On Wedding Night? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Menses On Wedding Night? (55651 Views)

She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Tmany(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
When I done plan trip to one nice exotic island grin Abeg that period go reverse ( if na gal wa dey get flow for like 5 days na serious 1 chance o)
But will hardly happen most gals period no dey nice and which kind gal go wan risk blood stain for her wedding gown or any period drama on the D day
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Johnny(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Must you have sex with her on the wedding night?
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by madnigerian: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
aventura:

must a girl wear white on your wedding day?

Someone once suggested that wearing white might help in detecting whether the lass has her period on....
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Polio: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
aventura: You've said the last good night to one of your wedding guest....one thing leads to another....

GANGAN..........It's that time in your Life.
That time you've waited for all your Life.
That Magical moment.
The proverbial "wedding night"

Then She say....."Oops, I'm in my period"

What will you do cool

Fu..cking go to bed innit... I am on my period?! is that the end of the world?!

Nonsense!
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by ephortunate(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mynd_44:
I saw it in the health section. I think it is some kind of birth control pill or something
Yeah, the drugs work by artificially controlling d whole of the menstrual cycle so that couples can control when they sleep together i.e their safe period. But don't tell me that someone would go for birth pills just cos of a single night. The THING could be done the next day nah
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by brownlord: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
McLuhan: I find this fixation on sex and sexuality rather annoying. Must every discussion on Nairaland be connected to intercourse? The worst of all is that such threads often tend to objectify women and reduce them to mere apparatuses for the satiation of male lust. As a man, I find this portrayal not only demeaning to women but also insulting to those of us who consider our wives equal partners with us. The idea of menstruation on one's wedding night as being some kind of sin or abomination is sexist, chauvinistic, and condescending.

Bros abeg no vex, biko, emabinu, shuoooo, see quarrel
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by ameeg(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
I dey ur side jary
shizzle11: why will the menses choose to appear on the wedding night....lol

But on a serious note, it wouldn't matter to me really cos I would have taken several bites at the cherry before the wedding day, so no biggy? tongue
cheesy cheesy
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by simdam500(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
pickabeau1: i thought ASUU had called off the strike
grin
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by simdam500(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
i'll watch her szleep and i will eat all night
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by simdam500(m): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
McLuhan: I find this fixation on sex and sexuality rather annoying. Must every discussion on Nairaland be connected to intercourse? The worst of all is that such threads often tend to objectify women and reduce them to mere tools for the satiation of male lust. As a man, I find this portrayal not only demeaning to women but also insulting to those of us who consider our wives equal partners with us. The idea of menstruation on one's wedding night as constituting some kind of sin or abomination is sexist, chauvinistic, and condescending.

and lubricating, and sublimating, and exclamating, and evaluating, and elevating...... and so on and so forth... eferything ing!!!!!!
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by UNLEASHED(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
I go do am, menses join grin grin lol
But it's not compulsory to do it that night
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by shizzle11(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
ITbomb:
So you expect me to pour out my first seed in marriage into someone's mouth. That might be my first child someone is eating bro
gringringrin
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by adedayoa2(f): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
Its not a new thing jere.
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Missfads(f): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
Godsate: I will tell her to open her pant. Once it's physical confirmed there won't be any issue. But if I discovered that she lied, it'll take the grace of God for me to love her again.

Honestly I will b lying If I say I understand u...we are talking about Wife here not girlfriend. How old r u by the way?...cos u comment like a teenager
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Missfads(f): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Tmany: When I done plan trip to one nice exotic island grin Abeg that period go reverse ( if na gal wa dey get flow for like 5 days na serious 1 chance o)
But will hardly happen most gals period no dey nice and which kind gal go wan risk blood stain for her wedding gown or any period drama on the D day

What you don't understand is that stress sometimes force the period out that's why some bride do use pads even wen they aren't menstruating. Wedding stress might push the blood out. In this case u wait till the period is over.

1 Like

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by DocAdray(f): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
Depends on the husband; can he be patient enough to wait? if not, he can still do it if he pleases...
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by andyanders: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
aventura: You've said the last good night to one of your wedding guest....one thing leads to another....

That Magical moment.

What will you do cool

Must you kill yourself and if yes, go ahead. You only think with your third leg instead of your brain. Will the five days be too long for someone like you? Na waoooooooo. Useless topic from unsettled mind. I don't think you are matured enough to even talk of marriage.
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by bikinibabe(f): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
ITbomb:
So you expect me to pour out my first seed in marriage into someone's mouth. That might be my first child someone is eating bro
y nau? i jst laff troway my fone grin angry
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Chartey:
Are you a Muslim? Please is there honeymoon after Nikkah?
no follow my name o. . .i be xtian o. . .dat name na ofege
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by rezzy: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Humm, its funny lol. I knew my menses will be around my wedding day but we couldnt shift the date because of xmas and other things. My husband kept telling me that it must stop before that day, cos i must run show dat night. Lo and behold, it stopped at 8pm when we were set for the main business.
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by eseosa77(m): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
cdamsel: mynd pls I need the drug, name & description pls

Its called premolut N.it can shift ur period up tll 5 to 7 days.
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by muskham(f): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
cdamsel: mynd pls I need the drug, name & description pls
Yes it's very true but you can't get such medicine over-the-counter. Go to your doctor, if you've calculated your period, be sure it will be during or few days after your wedding; he will prescribe it for you. It's not new it is very common.
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by GENTLETEE(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
You mustn't make love the wedding night.
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by simdam500(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
GENTLETEE: You mustn't make love the wedding night.

a curse or a blessing?? grin
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by drnoel: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2014

That Magical moment.

What will you do cool
u both must be new. Are u silly t fix ur wedding day on the must likely day her period would show when u have more than 10 days in between when her peroid will not even rear its head (shake head and says "small boys of now a dayz"wink
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Creamish(f): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2014

That Magical moment.

What will you do cool

The things ppl worry about sha.... Can't u improvise wit a CD if it's a do or die affair? Using drugs isn't rily encouraged tho cos of d side effects. Heard internal blood clot is a possible side effect. undecided
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Chikach: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
New Music: Iyanya – Away (Prod @masterkraft_): http:///I0ZqU3IPFL
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by coolsegun2002: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
OMG...did I just read someone's post saying menatration is the best time For conception.!!!! OMG again!!!!@DUBEMKELLY....for crying out loud....fresh eggs are released btw 7- 9days after menstration...these eggs are available in the falopian tube waiting for any sperm dat might get tru for conception to happen..after aprox 21 of no sex or protected sex...the eggs rupture within 1-4days nd finally comes out with some blood as mentration...u wanna fu**king explain the biochemistry of ur info nd where u got it from dat conception takes place during mentartion......dude ..u should know some pple take advice from these thread..

2 Likes

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by HARDDON: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
would it be so wrong to just have candle lit light dinner, have a nice collection of love sounds filtering @ the background, lead her to d bath tub, gently wash each other,dry her den pick her up and carry her into d fur covered bed with the light dimmed, lie down facing each other and admire each other's awesomeness? letting the eyes speak the hearts' volumes as sleep sweep u both into wonderland of the journey you just began?

man, your major ish is to provide for your family now not c0ck up like a play boy of the western world!

ma totz

3 Likes

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by densil(m): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
research has proofed that sex during menstral flow isnt bad, so he can go ahead and swim in bloods. abi no be wedding night?
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Charbless(m): 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
That's Y we advice people 2 Test-Run D Ride
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Yemlizzy(f): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
You both have all the time in the world to consumate your marriage,no need to rush or fuss over it. You are both legally married afterall. Her being on her period isn't the end of the world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Top Beautiful Romancelanders (July 2016) - Photos Attached / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.