Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (304638 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
netotse:

I agree with you on the hindsight thing, but not on the coming here to advertise(that's not an intro), [b]it's probably cause I think she was desecrating the thread though. grin :[/b]P

if Pickabeau1 had said this, I won't bat an eyelid but coming from you shocked grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by netotse(m): 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kimoni:

if Pickabeau1 had said this, I won't bat an eyelid but coming from you shocked grin

This thread is for the men, by the men etc ati be be lo...this is our watering hole, if she had a question to ask fine, if she had an opinion to drop... fine as well, but to turn this thread into one of the many threads she blessed with the same copy and paste post...nah, that's just wrong. She has not shown adequate respect for the man-cave, she needs to repent. tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
netotse:

This thread is for the men, by the men etc ati be be lo...this is our watering hole, if she had a question to ask fine, if she had an opinion to drop... fine as well, but to turn this thread into one of the many threads she blessed with the same copy and paste post...nah, that's just wrong. She has not shown adequate respect for the man-cave, she needs to repent. tongue

cheesy cheesy yes sir!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by netotse(m): 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kimoni:

cheesy cheesy yes sir!

Omo dada...you sound like a good submissive woman, go and sin no more cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
netotse:

Omo dada...you sound like a good submissive woman, go and sin no more cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You realise this word is like a "grenade" on family section?

4 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by netotse(m): 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
So guys(and assistant guys grin), I've been meaning to ask this question for a long time but I keep procrastinating:

Is there a difference between married and unmarried sex? I'm close to tying the knot and the missus and I are NSBM and sometimes I wonder.

I mean, you're married, so there's little furtive about married sex is there?(not counting when kids arrive), do you have the same thrill?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by netotse(m): 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kimoni:

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You realise this word is like a "grenade" on family section?

family section? where's that? never heard of it before tongue you're on the man thread now, all other laws stand suspended. In fact sef if you annoy me I will declare you feminist, what nonsense angry
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
netotse:

family section? where's that? never heard of it before tongue you're on the man thread now, all other laws stand suspended. In fact sef if you annoy me I will declare you feminist, what nonsense angry

But come to think of it, I've never seen any of your post on this section except on this thread. Why?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Idowuogbo(f): 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kimoni:

But come to think of it, I've never seen any of your post on this section except on this thread. Why?
Because he is minding his business.com grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 11:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Because he is minding his business.com grin

I see lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Idowuogbo(f): 12:05am On Nov 10, 2015
Kimoni:

I see lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hahaha I guessed o....Mr netoste, over to you!! grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:08am On Nov 10, 2015
netotse:
So guys(and assistant guys grin), I've been meaning to ask this question for a long time but I keep procrastinating:

Is there a difference between married and unmarried sex? I'm close to tying the knot and the missus and I are NSBM and sometimes I wonder.

I mean, you're married, so there's little furtive about married sex is there?(not counting when kids arrive), do you have the same thrill?

No difference. sex is sex with the same person whether before marriage or after marriage

unless some just wan preach some psychological stuff to you

Why the NSBM stance? Are you really sure you want to do that?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by netotse(m): 7:25am On Nov 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

No difference. sex is sex with the same person whether before marriage or after marriage

unless some just wan preach some psychological stuff to you

Why the NSBM stance? Are you really sure you want to do that?
it's a personal decision we both took separately (yep, root of the matter is Christianity), it hasn't been easy particularly because I'm not exactly a saint but it'll soon be over.

The closer the wedding gets, the easier it is to cross lines and I have at times wondered "what's the point?" but God dey sha.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by netotse(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2015
Kimoni:

I post on other threads na, but it's only when I feel I have something to say that hasnt already been said. I try to avoid meaningless fights, you know being a lover is hard work.

Better to keep quiet and be thought wise...cheesy

@Idowuogbo
Roger that
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2015
@netose, you are in the right place. Experienced minds like coogar's will answer you very soon......

I'm not married o, but I think the difference is more psychological than realistic.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2015
bodashee:
@netose, you are in the right place. Experienced minds like coogar's will answer you very soon......

which question needs answering?

I'm not married o, but I think the difference is more psychological than realistic.

you're not married? cheesy
why didn't you tell me this since? grin

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2015
How do you handle finance in marriage?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2015
artisticallyart:
How do you handle finance in marriage?
A wide ranging question Art...

But first I'd hope the basis were in place; honest and open communication, mutual trust & understanding, and at least idea of what you aspire to as a family.

Start from there, then you can plan or arrange your finances on a solid platform. The dynamic is purely down to the two of you, and can vary, or be varied as suits your circumstances and evolving plans.

TV

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by DonTim1: 5:45am On Nov 14, 2015
Guys never forget the wife of your youth. It is a very bad thing. When God blesses and promotes you, do not forget about the woman that was there for you when you were a nobody. Never leave the women who probably had better suitors but chose to marry you out of love.

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
the coogar scam thread has been locked by ishilove..... nawa o
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
I
Toby77:
the coogar scam thread has been locked by ishilove..... nawa o

Leave that thread matter on that thread and leave this one be

U like aproko sef

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 5minsmadness: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Toby77:
the coogar scam thread has been locked by ishiluve..... nawa o
I thot she was no longer a mod?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
I didn't know my presence and those of some married women here were giving people sleepless nights.

I just can't understand the level of childishness being displayed by supposed grown women and for what? because i don't follow your bandwagon?

shame on you,so you lot come here to read and go to cry between you. Very pathetic!

And just so you know,i will continue posting here,go and kill yourselves. kiss

7 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
pickabeau1:
I

U like aproko sef

The matter sweet now ;DD ....now most likely we won't know how the matter ends and if babes here need to steer clear of Coogar or if it's all hogwash
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
pickabeau1:
I

U like aproko sef

Sorry pick had to write here because this is where they come to read as guest.

The hate is real.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
edwife:

The hate is real.

Sadly you are right..i wonder why there is animosity against u and some other ladies

I also saw the attacks on kimon.i a few weeks back
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 5minsmadness: 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
edwife:

The hate jealousy is real.

And you're just figuring that out? grin

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
Toby77:

The matter sweet now ;DD ....now most likely we won't know how the matter ends and if babes here need to steer clear of Coogar or if it's all hogwash

These are adults not babies

Leave them be
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
pickabeau1:

Sadly you are right..i wonder why there is animosity against u and some other ladies

I also saw the attacks on kimon.i a few weeks back

Yes,we have become pariah just because we have our own mind and decided to stick to it.

And they will be saying they are married and have kids,what are they teaching those kids?That you should bully and gang-up against anyone that doesn't agree with you?

5minsmadness:

And you're just figuring that out? grin

I can't just bring myself to understand this.They almost turned that thread about me just because i talk to coogs here. grin

Bunch of cheap gossipers.The place is free for them na,let them get the attention they think i am getting.

7 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
pickabeau1:

These are adults not babies

Leave them be

I mean if it's true the allegations then ladies here should beware of Coogar. That's what am saying. It's not the first time I have been hearing these rumour's and they have persisted for a while. People should be aware esp ladies carried away by smooth talk. Yet I wish the Coogar can clear himself here
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Toby77:

I mean if it's true the allegations then ladies here should beware of Coogar. That's what am saying. It's not the first time I have been hearing these rumour's and they have persisted for a while. People should be aware esp ladies carried away by smooth talk. Yet I wish the Cogar can clear himself here

You still miss d point

These are adults who are in consensual relationship

Leave them be

edwife:

Yes,we have become pariah just because we have our own mind and decided to stick to it.
And they will be saying they are married and have kids,what are they teaching those kids?That you should bully and gang-up against anyone that doesn't agree with you?
I can't just bring myself to understand this.They almost turned that thread about me just because i talk to coogs here. grin
Bunch of cheap gossipers.The place is free for them na,let them get the attention they think i am getting.

Sad

Have u heard from chillisauce

I think she's based in France?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ojuolu(m): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
To the guy with pre and post marriage sex, there suppose to be no difference but because a lot of the unmarried guys out there are more adventurous than most married guys, the tendency for reserved sex is high. But I beg you in the name of God, be adventurous and creative in your sex life as a couple. Welcome new ideas, learn, discover,innovate and give her sex mixed with love as much as in your power. Welcome to the club guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.