Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,401 members, 7,864,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (308275 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2014
Since we're in the christmas gift sharingmode, coogar pls a PS4 console will do.
FYI. The only reason why it irks us to see men talk about football is because we just can't understand it.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 10:38am On Dec 30, 2014
Mutaino7:
try and watch shahrukh khan film titled devdas.. Nah d most romantic film wey fit change happy face to soldier face.

I don't watch romance movies neither do I read romance novels. They are mostly filled with fantasies... cheesy cheesy Suggest another apart from romance (love story look alike).

I regretted seeing "Legend of the seeker" because at the end of the movie, what they proved to us is that "the love you have for a woman can make you conquer any evil including the devil himself"... undecided undecided Foolish movie I will say.

ihedinobi2:

So was it any good? Me I want fourth opinion sef before I take that kain risk. grin

After about 15 minutes, it was the movie watching me and not me seeing the movie cool cool cheesy cheesy . I slept off, I was very tired. Will give it a try today again.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
bodashee:
Since we're in the christmas gift sharingmode, coogar pls a PS4 console will do.
FYI. The only reason why it irks us to see men talk about football is because we just can't understand it.

PS4 console?
i like your taste. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bellong u no like that film?

One of d best rated Indian films of all times?

Bc it has to do with children?

Nawa o.

I tire for u guys.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
moca:
Bellong u no like that film?

One of d best rated Indian films of all times?

Bc it has to do with children?

Nawa o.

I tire for u guys.

YPP,

You didn't read what I wrote well. I am yet to see the film because I slept off while watching. I started watching late in the night and I was too tired to stay awake.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ihedinobi2: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
pickabeau1:

Nah bro
When u say. Indian film...it is synonymous with something
We r trying to sieve the wheat. From. Chaff

And he suggests a romance?
My point exactly. I can't stand Indian movies. Because. They. Are. Cheesy. I simply cannot deal with the very thought of Indian romance movies. It's puke-inducing.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ihedinobi2: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
An0nimus:
Indian movies can be very nice with deep lessons bar the singing and dancing. The only ones I've seen in a long while is 3 Idiots and Slumdog Millionaire.

I'm OK with Hollywood. someone should please tell me they've seen The Equalizer embarassed
Nnaa, you just made me feel bad. I want that movie so bad! sad
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
ihedinobi2:

My point exactly. I can't stand Indian movies. Because. They. Are. Cheesy. I simply cannot deal with the very thought of Indian romance movies. It's puke-inducing.

As in

LOL

Have u seen 3 idiots

Also a nice one is fashion...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
bellong:

YPP,

You didn't read what I wrote well. I am yet to see the film because I slept off while watching. I started watching late in the night and I was too tired to stay awake.

Sorry, I get serious migraine. It's affecting my sight.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
moca:

Sorry, I get serious migraine. It's affecting my sight.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ihedinobi2: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
bellong:

I don't watch romance movies neither do I read romance novels. They are mostly filled with fantasies... cheesy cheesy Suggest another apart from romance (love story look alike).

I regretted seeing "Legend of the seeker" because at the end of the movie, what they proved to us is that "the love you have for a woman can make you conquer any evil including the devil himself"... undecided undecided Foolish movie I will say.

After about 15 minutes, it was the movie watching me and not me seeing the movie cool cool cheesy cheesy . I slept off, I was very tired. Will give it a try today again.
Lol. I know that feel, bro.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
ihedinobi2:

I couldn't help it.. cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
An0nimus:
Indian movies can be very nice with deep lessons bar the singing and dancing. The only ones I've seen in a long while is 3 Idiots and Slumdog Millionaire.

I'm OK with Hollywood. someone should please tell me they've seen The Equalizer embarassed

I like Indian films and mature romantic films where romance is not the main/only theme cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by cococandy(f): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
An0nimus:

I've seen it. Any gift for me?

Heard of popcorn time?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
An0nimus:

The Equaliser is one of those cheesy action movies. It was basically all pointless, the characters weren't well-developed. Enjoyed it while it lasted, though, after which I was like what the heck did I just do? Tbh, the movie industry is just tired these days. No original breathtaking scripts or characters like an "Inception". Na so so remake dem dey do up and down.

Currently, serials have got my attention; just saw "House of Cards" and "Hannibal" Seasons 1&2 for the second time grin. Really can't wait for the new seasons to commence.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
pickabeau1:

Romance

Pukes

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Finally saw the movie, Like stars on Earth.

Nice story line about effect of dyslexia on kids and how to help them out.

Too many songs in it unlike 3 idiots, you will start to get glued to it from 1hr 20mins thereabout. The beginning to that time laid the foundation of the story.

Nice story overall but not as interesting as the 3 idiots by the same Amir Khan guy.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Mutaino7(m): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
i still prefer watching hindu movies to those telemundo crap dhey show on tv's.. Pickabeau which one u go prefer telemundo or bollywood.. There is no how u are goin to remove choreography 4rm bollywood cos thats wat makes it unique (amitabh bahchan interview).. Slum dog millionaire was neve really counted as bolly film cos originally d script is british and most of the cast were not popular in india..hence its low returns in india market..
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by FOREXMARTS: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
An0nimus:

Lol my radio got an equalizer. (naughty me).
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by FOREXMARTS: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
netotse:

Bros...before you begin dey toast babe for here you gats wet ground first na...shuooooo!

modified*

Seen the picture and ... nna men...the babe in that pic really garrit

Lol yeah. Thick Madam. Seen phat girls? The movie.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mutaino7:
i still prefer watching hindu movies to those telemundo crap dhey show on tv's.. Pickabeau which one u go prefer telemundo or bollywood.. There is no how u are goin to remove choreography 4rm bollywood cos thats wat makes it unique (amitabh bahchan interview).. Slum dog millionaire was neve really counted as bolly film cos originally d script is british and most of the cast were not popular in india..hence its low returns in india market..

Don't watch any of the two
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
Some of the new indian movies are cool. But that Aamir Khan of 3 idiots, he's just da bomb.
In 2008 he worked out for 6 hours everyday a year to build up the body he needed to play the role of a revenge thirsty medical patient. Ghajini turned out to be the highest grossing indian movie of all time.
In 2009. He went on a diet of mostly protein, and carbs once in a week, with plenty of water, to break down all the muscle he built up for Ghajini and look like a 22 year old college student in 3 idiots. The movie beat the record of Ghajini and turned out to be the highest grossing indian movie ever.
FYI Aamir Khan is 49 years old.

There are other nice indian movies tho. I think they're stepping up their game. Another one that tripped me is Zindagi na milegi dobara. Simply about friendship. Not your regular love indian kinda flick.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 12:27am On Dec 31, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Nnaa, you just made me feel bad. I want that movie so bad! sad
I'll mail it to you tongue
bukatyne:

I like Indian films and mature romantic films where romance is not the main/only theme cheesy
Romantic comedies could be cool. What category does Sextape fall under?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 12:36am On Dec 31, 2014
Timbuktou:
The Equaliser is one of those cheesy action movies. It was basically all pointless, the characters weren't well-developed. Enjoyed it while it lasted, though, after which I was like what the heck did I just do? Tbh, the movie industry is just tired these days. No original breathtaking scripts or characters like an "Inception". Na so so remake dem dey do up and down.

Currently, serials have got my attention; just saw "House of Cards" and "Hannibal" Seasons 1&2 for the second time grin. Really can't wait for the new seasons to commence.
Interesting perspective. I liked it though. Denzel is one crazy ninja grin. Not much of a series person, somehow I keep thinking how much time I'll spend watching it. I could do with some cool recommendations...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 12:41am On Dec 31, 2014
FOREXMARTS:

Lol my radio got an equalizer. (naughty me).

EL O EL. (There's this NLer that does this cheesy)

Mutaino7 instead of watching Telemundo or Bollywood I'll watch Spongebob.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 31, 2014
An0nimus:

Interesting perspective. I liked it though. Denzel is one crazy ninja grin. Not much of a series person, somehow I keep thinking how much time I'll spend watching it. I could do with some cool recommendations...
Yeah, the action sequences were freaky, but asides that, it was all bleh.

Check out "Hannibal" Seasons 1 & 2, and "House Of Cards" 1 & 2. Thank me later. For time, I just try to watch an episode a day, and if I have to work late into the night I watch more than one. Hannibal has 13 50-minute(I think) episodes per season same with House. They're both good.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Mutaino7(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2014
@bodashee.. Dhoom3, chennai express, my name is khan, don2..av surpassed 3idiot in box office.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by rebella(f): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2014
Mutaino7:
@bodashee.. Dhoom3, chennai express, my name is khan, don2..av surpassed 3idiot in box office.
Dhoom3 is out ? Watched dhoom 2 and looooved it way more than 3 idiots
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by FOREXMARTS: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
bodashee:
Some of the new indian movies are cool. But that Aamir Khan of 3 idiots, he's just da bomb.
In 2008 he worked out for 6 hours everyday a year to build up the body he needed to play the role of a revenge thirsty medical patient. Ghajini turned out to be the highest grossing indian movie of all time.
In 2009. He went on a diet of mostly protein, and carbs once in a week, with plenty of water, to break down all the muscle he built up for Ghajini and look like a 22 year old college student in 3 idiots. The movie beat the record of Ghajini and turned out to be the highest grossing indian movie ever.
FYI Aamir Khan is 49 years old.

There are other nice indian movies tho. I think they're stepping up their game. Another one that tripped me is Zindagi na milegi dobara. Simply about friendship. Not your regular love indian kinda flick.

Cool. But you know you garrit don't you? Have you seen "the angriest man in Brooklynn"?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
Timbuktou:
Yeah, the action sequences were freaky, but asides that, it was all bleh.

Check out "Hannibal" Seasons 1 & 2, and "House Of Cards" 1 & 2. Thank me later. For time, I just try to watch an episode a day, and if I have to work late into the night I watch more than one. Hannibal has 13 50-minute(I think) episodes per season same with House. They're both good.
Thanks, Will be on the look out for both cool.

Cococandy is popcorn time a time to share popcorn? grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by cococandy(f): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
An0nimus:

Thanks, Will be on the look out for both cool.

Cococandy is popcorn time a time to share popcorn? grin
no it is Netflix re-incarnate. But totally free. And filled with up to date new realease even before it gets to Netflix. You should try it.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
FOREXMARTS:

Cool. But you know you garrit don't you? Have you seen "the angriest man in Brooklynn"?

Thanks. I haven't seen the movie. Its so unlike me, I didn't really get to watch so many movies this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.