Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (64775 Views)

Pleas Help! My Manhood Is Putting Me Into Trouble / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: gud morning, have left the house this morning
Your case is seriously touchy, especially coming from the one u seek protection.
It's a good thing you left today, cos staying there in ur sister's absence is a clear invitation to disaster.
My concern for you now is ur safety and comfort where u r, hope there's not another like ur bro-in-law there?
What church do u belong to? Do you have have a branch close to u? I think you'll need them at this time - talking from a terrible tale.
Whatever you do, please don't spend d the night on the street or in a police station.
May god help u dear
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by hunkydory(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: gud morning, have left the house this morning
You shouldnt have moved out of the house.Now you have spoiled the movie we are watching.I would love u to stay and lets see what next he will try to do or say to you.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by MrAboki: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2014
Shey you people are Happy now that she has moved out.. angry

Na so una go just dey Nairaland dey give people bad advice... angry

OP, I hope say when time for school fees and pocket money reach, you no go call ehn name o! angry

You better make sure say the persin wey dey shine that your congo wey you dey hoard like gold hold enough money to support you.. angry

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by MrAboki: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2014
Osama10: If you are really serious leave that house on Wednesday and return when she is coming back.

angry

Osama..

This is why I snitched your location to the CIA... angry
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Spencerpnf(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2014
25omega: i fail to understand or believe this story. you have text messages and you say he is harassing you and yet you are still living in the house and wondering if you should tell your sister. now you got a message about your sister travelling and you are still here asking us

Nah you are either 13 years old or a liar.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by daa1(m): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2014
You have taken d rite step. God will send you helper. Don't mind those unreason people.

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by MrAboki: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2014
daa1: You have taken d rite step. God will send you helper. Don't mind those unreason people.

Mr. Special Adviser,

Will you help her?! angry

When last did you offer alms to the beggars on the road.

See how you people can give bad advise.. angry
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by felifeli: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2014
Join Deeper Life and begin to dress unprovocatively or join Mountain of Fire and say special prayer for the man's d1ck

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Dubemkelly(m): 11:10am On Jan 08, 2014
Don't think u need help,u know what is right,why not do it? Ur sis's hubby can't possibly have u,u hv to draw d line since d man is sick...Shun him n make him understand dat u can neva be interested,hence he fails to think right,improvise d hard way by confiding in ur sis or u leave d house
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by MrMandilas: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2014
benardemma: Tell him that if he try disturb you again that you will tell here wife.and wait for the reply from him.
this will not. Let her leave the house simple. Or maybe she wants to tell us before doing it.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by wazzoz99: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2014
Is he hot
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by adusco(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2014
Gud you left the house bt to whr?
Did you tell your sis you are leaving?
He can set you up by saying you slept in a guys house.
Plz ans the questions above
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Werehkpe: 11:34am On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: Ever since I step my foot in my sis house, the husband have been disturbing my life, first he sent me message and I taught it was a joke just last night he purposely touch my breast when I was in the kitchen cooking and I became so angry that I refuse 2 eat and my sis ask me why I'm that angry, I couldn't utter a word because he was staring at me.

He sent me another text this afternoon telling me that my sis is travelling on wednesday this week 2 come back on sunday and that he will have me all 2 himself, can u imagine? should I tell me sis and how will she feel? Because I don't want to create problem btw them. Advice please

I dont see this as a problem cus the solution is simple. Leave the house and dont return till ur sister is back.

But this one u are sounding reluctant to leave the house, it seems u sef wan do that thing oooooo

Anyway, pls is it english or broken u used to type ur topic? past tense, present tense, future tense etc all just den enter in wreckless abandon. LEAVE THE HOUSE N GET A GOOD EDUCATION
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 08, 2014
benardemma: Tell him that if he try disturb you again that you will tell here wife.and wait for the reply from him.
u can lash ehhhhhh
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2014
adusco: Gud you left the house bt to whr?
Did you tell your sis you are leaving?
He can set you up by saying you slept in a guys house.
Plz ans the questions above
2 school, yea have told her but she's not happy dat I left 2day.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by MrAboki: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: 2 school, yea have told her but she's not happy dat I left 2day.

Has that poor innocent man always been nice to you. Like Give you money, buy you stuff, be nice to you, e.t.c.
If yes, How have you shown your appreciation for his niceness?!

Finally;
If this man were not your sisters husband, would you have F...K...D him?!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by NemzySeries(m): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2014
babe wise up and behave like an adult b4 d nxt post would be "hubby slackz or batterz sister inlaw's p***y".
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by adusco(m): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: 2 school, yea have told her but she's not happy dat I left 2day.

i think you still need to get some1 involved in dis matter,do you have a brother,he will knw how to handle dt than your sis,or get ur dad informed.

Anoda tin is you have to be very creful,some1 else wld give you money for recharge cards afterall you can live ur life withoyt cards,if you need mone tell ur sis,if she doesnt have she will knw how to ask frm her husband.

Last advice,plz always dress well,i understand hw ladies sometimes dress to kill.

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by segunrot(f): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2014
Tell your sister b4 he tells her something worse.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by henchyk(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
These people asking you to sleep with the man or remain in the house while your sister is away are just muppets and you will be really foolish to listen to them. This is a very delicate situation and a potentially destructive one too so you will need all the wisdom in the world to handle it.

My advice will be to tell your sister plainly and prepare for the possibility of leaving the house for good. You can also tell someone very close to you, your mother or aunt or someone. You also have to be very firm with the man. Give him a firm NO and threaten to report him to his wife. If he persists then tell his wife for God's sake. She's your sister and believe me when I tell you she already knows the kind of man she married. In fact I'm ready to bet that she already suspects her husband is making advances at you.

You also have to make sure you have no faults or loopholes from your own end. Let me assume that you always dress decently and conduct yourself well around the house. If you don't then you are going to have a problem with all of this. And let me also assume that you have a pure heart and are a Godly person. You can pray about it all and leave it to God.

All in all its a dicey situation and like I said, you need divine wisdom and courage. And please whatever you do, never ever agree to sleep with your sister's husband, because all you will end up doing is open a dreadful can of worms. That's when the real trouble will start and trust me, it will last a lifetime.

God help you my dear.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by titomontana(f): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
InvertedHammer: /

Easy solution.

Pack your things...show your sister the text messages and tell her that that's the reason you are leaving.

You will be doing your sister more favour than harm by letting her know.

Let them "iron" it out.

And leave for good.

Oh I forgot, people are asking you to sweep it under the rug to avoid rocking the marriage.

Sweeping things under the carpet has not got Nigeria anywhere. Neither will it get your sister anywhere in this issue

\

Aaaahhh.... She can't tell an heavily pregnant woman who's at risk of high blood pressure such a thing, she won't only break her heart, it will explode which might lead to....

Pls pray and even if u can't but tell her then wait till after delivery

NB: Probably ur sister isn't allowing her hubby to make love to her anymore becos she's heavy, its ok to have sex until labour starts if there are no complications
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Okwy2013: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
The best thing for you to do to save the name of your family and your face is to use your hand set to record every conversation between both of you and keep it as evidence and attach it to the numerous text messages he'd been sending to you. Then, never allow yourself to be in a secluded place with him, to avoid him over powering you in his quest to have his way. And, finally, never in your life descend that low, by allowing your sister's husband to have canal knowledge of you, no matter the amount of stupid gifts he may try to entice you with. Don't you know the gravity of what the outcome of what you are trying to do will result. The mistrust, the betrayal, condemnation, the total rebuking by all and, above all, the damage your actions will curse your sister. In short, leave that house before it is too late.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by nydraps(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Since you've left the house, I guess you can now end the topic.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
nydraps: Since you've left the house, I guess you can now end the topic.
. Plz how can I end it cos I want 2. Tnx
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by yemight2776(m): 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: u re right I guess I have 2 tell my sis about it
Is like u hav find another husband for ur sister abi.....stop saying nonsense and live that house immediately without waiting till that Wednesday.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by lekzman: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
My sis. pls, don't disf urself & dstroy ur family as well. candily lif d house witout coming back. Why, because such a man will nt stop until he achiev hs goal or aim. You may escape 2day, 2mrw may worst, hs watching ur movement. Erase all ur contact u've & make sure he is nt in ur mind too. Don't tell ur sister but, giv ur sister warning by telling her dat sh should never trust, belive, faith, etc. in any man (i.e. no 100%). There is probability pple will com her house wit pinkin, belle 1day, sh should nt fil suck. Finaly, if wat u're saying is true , don't stay in dat house again because, u can not survy it. wen dat happen u're 2 blame 4 t. What God has joined 2gether let nobody seperate or destroy dem. U can survey wit hm or ur sisters' family. Let ur sister leave happy life ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by moneyquest: 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
I guess your sister's husband misunderstood the whole arrangement. He probably thought that you were there to help him out as well!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by nanalady(f): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mazdell: Just tell him you have HIV and his thing will shrink. Try it and give us gist later
lol
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Polio: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2014

DUMB!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by realjaph(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ppl just open their mouth to comment rubish. Sis, pls don't tell ur sis. It will scatter d marriage. And wen it does, ppl will blame u without minding if u said d truth. Just leave d house. God will because of ur sincerity gve u a beta place. Den 4 d guy who encourage u to go ahead, pls don't mind him. Ur integrity matters alot
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by jesusjewel1(f): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
My dear,pls inform ur sister abt it. Also inform us on how it went. Goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.