Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (64755 Views)

Pleas Help! My Manhood Is Putting Me Into Trouble / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by owoka4real(m): 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Some men are worse than dogs..they sleep with anybody-sis -inlaw,wife's friends, even housemaids.
But I think by keeping silent about it,you are tacitly encouraging him.
Let your sister know what's up.He must have been doing that with others close to your sis before now.The man is shameless.Please do not give in to him.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by jesusjewel1(f): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
realjaph: Ppl just open their mouth to comment rubish. Sis, pls don't tell ur sis. It will scatter d marriage. And wen it does, ppl will blame u without minding if u said d truth. Just leave d house. God will because of ur sincerity gve u a beta place. Den 4 d guy who encourage u to go ahead, pls don't mind him. Ur integrity matters alot
Wat re u insinuating? Let her inform her sus abt it;if he is angry let him be cos his own infidelity is down to d bone marrow. D problem should be solved nau against d d nearest future. It will b a small family problem dat shuld be solved nau else he tries it wif his wife bestie or colleague by den Yawa go gas wella. Be smart gurl!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ritoto(f): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
I wil advise u dnt tell her. It wil break their home. If dey eventually make up cos dey wil definitely do, you wil bcom their arch-enemy. D man can defend it & tel ur sista dat u r seducing him. Ur sista wil hate u.

My frend's bf invited me 2 his house, i told my frend b4 going and askd her 2 come same tym 2 prove dat am telling her d truth. I even warned her nt 2 mention dat 2 d guy 4 any rizn watsoeva wen dey eventualy make up.

Just like we planned, she came. I pretended 2 b surprised wt her coming. my dear, wen d gbege hot. She opened up our discussn 2 d guy dat same day in my presence. I felt like a fool.

Cut story short, she hated me dat i want 2 break her r/shp she suffered 2 build. She cooked up a lot of stories and even brot it 2 skul. Telling ppl Dat she caught me red handed wt her bf. Wen i heard d story. I was shocked. Although she l8r apologized afta soiling my reputation wen her conscience started pricking her. I LEARNT MY LESSONS.

Wisdom is profitable 2 direct. My advice for u is to FLEE 4rm dat house.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by kinghenry1751(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Formulated stories here and there just to get peoples attractions and lure them to comment...Mctheeww.o gal get a life and stop wasting ur time on this..u no knw say Monkey don dey wear boxers?

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ezeuju(f): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
My. Dear leav dat house and leav ur sis family,cos if u date her husband u wil marry ur own husband 2moro n someone else wil dat him.moreover ur sis husby wil neva hav respect 4 ur family n u wil Iive wit d shame all d days of ur life.pls tell ur sis n pack ur tinz n leav immediately n anytime ur goin 2ur sis house plz don't wear sexy tinz.even if u want 2 date any one not ur sis''husband,do unto odas wat u wiil like pple 2 do unto
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by MrAboki: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
titomontana:

Aaaahhh.... She can't tell an heavily pregnant woman who's at risk of high blood pressure such a thing, she won't only break her heart, it will explode which might lead to....

NB: Probably ur sister isn't allowing her hubby to make love to her anymore becos she's heavy, its ok to have sex until labour starts if there are no complications

Dont mind all these evil people.. angry

They want her to kill her sister and the unborn baby because of this small matter.. angry

The OP needs to go help her sister out. Its a family affair so nothing spoil..
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by xtervaganza(m): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: foolish man what's ur problem? I can see how useless u really are. I think have respected u enough but since u don't deserve the respect I will insult you. Anohfia
we know your type, it runs in your family.

And please tell us how many bottles of kaikai ur father had today.

Tell us ur bro in law has finally r*ped your recycled poocee.

Arindin, let's say you come from a good home and your father is not irresponsible you wouldn't go to ur sister's place but thats it

Something tells me you're a product of r*pe lol

No wonder your sister's husband is a bastard.

Since your sister is also a prostitute carrying a bastadd baby why won't her husband try to bang you? He knows every one in your wretched family has a recycled, lose poocee grin
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by MrAboki: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
ritoto: I wil advise u dnt tell her. It wil break their home. If dey eventually make up cos dey wil definitely do, you wil bcom their arch-enemy. D man can defend it & tel ur sista dat u r seducing him. Ur sista wil hate u.

My frend's bf invited me 2 his house, i told my frend b4 going and askd her 2 come same tym 2 prove dat am telling her d truth. I even warned her nt 2 mention dat 2 d guy 4 any rizn watsoeva wen dey eventualy make up.

Just like we planned, she came. I pretended 2 b surprised wt her coming. my dear, wen d gbege hot. She opened up our discussn 2 d guy dat same day in my presence. I felt like a fool.

Cut story short, she hated me dat i want 2 break her r/shp she suffered 2 build. She cooked up a lot of stories and even brot it 2 skul. Telling ppl Dat she caught me red handed wt her bf. Wen i heard d story. I was shocked. Although she l8r apologized afta soiling my reputation wen her conscience started pricking her. I LEARNT MY LESSONS.

Wisdom is profitable 2 direct. My advice for u is to FLEE 4rm dat house.

Now I'm sure you are regretting not fhcuking the guy abi... angry

OP... The moral lesson from the post above is dont slack.. Do the needful.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ibironkeadedapo: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Well, it's all about you I mean the real you; your mission, vision and intention in that house will surely determine what will be your reaction to this man stupid action. No matter the advice(s) you get here it all depend on you, and only you can decide the next step to be taken. Thanks.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by nairaner(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hmnn! KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND LEAVE QUIETLY!!! My ex girlfriend was was in EXACTLY same situation. She finally told her sister , the sister didnt believe. The sister asked her husband and he vehemently denied it. Then my ex girlfriend was then accused of making up stories to break her sisters home.............ofcourse she was then relocated to another family member's house.

But she was left with the stigma of 'wanting to break her sisters home'.

BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by LajaLaba: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
hahahaha i no even bother to read the yeye story cos i have a strong feelings that the OP na Ashi lipsrsealed
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by meemeee: 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Just leave. shikena.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by adellam16(f): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: . Plz how can I end it cos I want 2. Tnx
u can end it by not replying aunty Ode. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by sunex: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Acidosis: Lmaoo grin @oluswagz pic grin

Join her cooking
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by T3amie(m): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
owoka4real: Some men are worse than dogs..they sleep with anybody-sis -inlaw,wife's friends, even housemaids.
But I think by keeping silent about it,you are tacitly encouraging him.
Let your sister know what's up.He must have been doing that with others close to your sis before now.The man is shameless.Please do not give in to him.
cant u see d implication of dem sleepin around..i prefer H.I.V to dis one

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Oluabayomi1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: Ever since I step my foot in my sis house, the husband have been disturbing my life, first he sent me message and I taught it was a joke just last night he purposely touch my breast when I was in the kitchen cooking and I became so angry that I refuse 2 eat and my sis ask me why I'm that angry, I couldn't utter a word because he was staring at me.

He sent me another text this afternoon telling me that my sis is travelling on wednesday this week 2 come back on sunday and that he will have me all 2 himself, can u imagine? should I tell me sis and how will she feel? Because I don't want to create problem btw them. Advice please
better create problem between them n ve peace or create problem for urself so dt they ve peace coz is like u want to do sef else what stops u from leaving d house even before ur sister's departure
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Slickest(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
I regret ever commenting on this 4ckin post...Op, y don't u just write a story nd wait 4 comments...must u tell lies, Haa nawaoo...all 4 attention...psshhw, @least u got d attention u wanted...all ur posts no pass molestation...u wished ur bro In law would get down wit u...get a life abeg...nonsense....
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by soulglo: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Why do you have to be there? Do not tell your sister but you have to leave. You cannot win this one. Chances are she will stay with her husband regardless. And what do women do to convince themselves to stay with a bad man? They find a way to rationalize what he has done. This means you will be blamed for it. Just leave them alone. She will know soon enough that her husband is mentally unstable.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by hunkydory(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
OP can you upload your full size photo to ur profile so that we guys can assess you.Maybe that will explain a lot of things.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by CharlieMaria(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
Please dear the best thing to do is to leave the house. That,s the safest way to tackle such issues for as long as you are in that house he will not quit.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by vivalavida(m): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: Ever since I step my foot in my sis house, the husband have been disturbing my life, first he sent me message and I taught it was a joke just last night he purposely touch my breast when I was in the kitchen cooking and I became so angry that I refuse 2 eat and my sis ask me why I'm that angry, I couldn't utter a word because he was staring at me.

He sent me another text this afternoon telling me that my sis is travelling on wednesday this week 2 come back on sunday and that he will have me all 2 himself, can u imagine? should I tell me sis and how will she feel? Because I don't want to create problem btw them. Advice please

Today na the wednessday nite oo. Hope say u don baf,spray better perfume. You go musto joil this nite

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Your only option is to leave the house, The man will deny even with your evidence,most cheaters are undaunted, she wnt leave her husband cos of dis issue, you will become d enemy.your sister made her choice, let her live with it, leaveeeee
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by boboLIL(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
thunder fire yhu dia.... Wetin yhu go yhur sis husband hwaz de do? Abi wen yhur sis nva marry am yhu no get wea yhu de stay b4? Na yhu go cos am na.... Cos evey nyt yhu go wear bum short or nyt wear wtawt bra,, ya bo,oby go de point de man like say e de warn am... Naw yhu don atract im attention con de complain giv us.... See wetin yhu go do.... Tel yhur sis yhu wan go bk to yhur papa hawz....no tel am reason or tel am a fake reason... Cos if yhu say d truth,,, yhu go scata yhur sis family cos she no go tk am likely wt im husband and na yhu she go blame and she go regrt eva welcumin yhu to ha hawz...sumtyms,,, to lie day save tins oo....no form God pikin 4 dis one... Liv d hawz 4 dem
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by uobimba(m): 4:05am On Jan 09, 2014
your decision in ds matter shudnt be ponderd,if u ar a christian do wot joseph did to potiphars wife but dont wait til he graps me,better run away cos he lacks self control or soon he wil rape u.tel ur pastor to invite ur sister and show them his message,if u show ur sister alone hmmm she may tink dats ur plan to snatch his man from her.be wise u can overcom ds temptatn
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by LajaLaba: 4:26am On Jan 09, 2014
OP na Ashawo cool
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by pussyeater(m): 5:02am On Jan 09, 2014

Aunty u can lie oh! undecided
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by vivalavida(m): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2014
@Op how was da sex last nite? or are u guys sstill in bed?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Chiaka(f): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2014
Move out of the house. Later on tell your sister after you have moved out. That wil kinda open her eyes to the type of man she married.
I hope you not dressing to entice him. If you are, stop. He is a dirty man though. There are lots of men out their, better ones even, your sister's husband should be the last man you should ever want to sleep with. One day you gonna have your own home too. Ones you go out with your sisters husband the record will always be there and you are never going to be able to erase it. To your sister , she is going to be your sister for life even if she and her husband part ways in life, which we dont pray, she will always be your sister, so dont even think to go out with her husband because if she ever gets to know, that alone will speak volume about you to her and your entire family.

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Holumba(m): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2014
oluswaggz: Hmmmm, I guess u cosd it urself, this is what happened?

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
Am sure u must have given him green light, for him 2 hav d gut 2 tell u dat. Did u allow him kiss u or somtin?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by jerrypeacelinks(m): 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2014

THIS IS SUPER STORRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the Creator,.,.. Gbam!!!!!!!!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ooshinibos: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
simply_me: Do the needful. Fu ck him.

omg ..thats an abomination ..thats why Nigeria is the way it is ..simply_me , you should be locked down moved to somalia or syria . sinner !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.