Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (64751 Views)

Pleas Help! My Manhood Is Putting Me Into Trouble / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by esbjaygmailco(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
benardemma: did you advice her to sleep with him?
she said "do the needful" u can interpret it the way u like
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pisofgod: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
tell ur sister right away what are u still waiting for?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by butday(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
[b][/b] Now this wot u'll do,keep dos txt mesgs secret as evidence,den tell ur sis b4 she travel and if she refuse to bliv u,shw her d text mesgs tha u tot he was kidding b4 tho bt it seems he's serious.

But d way u sef dy act,he be lyk say u wana lyt d man too,kos galz of now adays rr somtin else,dey prefer married men..#kidding
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by nairaarea: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
LEAVE THAT HOUSE

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Danfo: @OP,

Are you not the same person who started the topic below?

Could you be the person needing this advice instead of an imaginary friend?

Just asking, no offense intended.

https://www.nairaland.com/1579552/please-advice
Hmmm....what preoccupies the minds of most young females is sex and romance yet, they pretend not to love it, hmmm grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by maingwaest(f): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
Whenever u are all at the dinning eating narate the above situation to her and ask ur sis wht ur friend should do. I am sure he ll no what message u are passing across.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by esbjaygmailco(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ellatyra: You watch nollywood movies right?and you see how things like this escalates quicklyplease give the man the warning of his life...and call someone from home and report d issue to the person,be it your mum or someone you can trust or better still tell your sister you wanna leave the house during the period she's away, and depending on the relationship you have with your sister,you can aswell tell her...and please don't appear scared of the man or intimidated by him...put him in his place even if you have to swear at him,and keep those sms as evidence...my 2cents
childish talk............cant blame u
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Iykeponti(m): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
grin
simply_me: Do the needful. Fu ck him.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Dynast(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
What r u doing in his house? Go to ur parents house or brothers. U want to enjoy him. He will enjoy u in return. Just 2cent
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Tloc(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
You have obviously not drawn the line with him, the man would be foolish to continue in such ways if you make him know that any further advances from him, you inform everyone about what's going on. Also when he sends you such texts, reply by telling him you don't appreciate such jokes. If he pushes further, then its obvious he wants the breakup of his marriage. So be ready to engage him in fisticuffs if he touches you after that....REPORT!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by IbrahimB: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Tell your sister. She doesn't deserve to be with such a shameless rat angry. Let me know if you want to know more.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by esbjaygmailco(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
you have two options............is either you tell your sister and break her home or you humbly pack your belongings and leave her house and save her marriage.......besides you must have do something or wear loosed/transparent cloth which attracted the guy to you... so 75% of the blame will still be on your head...pele

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
woky: what ar you trying to say

That ur 'engrish' is bad and capable of revolutionizing d nation shld everyone speak this way. Do you understand now?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by MrAboki: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2014

Best response

OP... Over to you!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by AreaFada2: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: I'm not living there with her, I only went 4 a visit but will soon go back

Then even better. You have no business staying till your sister goes. Leave at once. Tell your mum. Show the text messages. She will now decide if to involve your dad or your sister.

If he impregnates a housemaid or another close person to your sister in the future, you will not blame yourself for telling nobody.

Otherwise he will molest you and might be too traumatised and feel guilty to say it.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by MrAboki: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
Area-Fada:

Then even better. You have no business staying till your sister goes. Leave at once. Tell your mum. Show the text messages. She will now decide if to involve your dad or your sister.

If he impregnates a housemaid or another close person to your sister in the future, you will not blame yourself for telling nobody.

Otherwise he will molest you and might be too traumatised and feel guilty to say it.

WTF

You want her to snitch and make her sister a divorcee?!

angry

Na wah for Niggas o!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
Danfo: @OP,

Are you not the same person who started the topic below?

Could you be the person needing this advice instead of an imaginary friend?

Just asking, no offense intended.

https://www.nairaland.com/1579552/please-advice
. Sorry the advice truely was 4 my friend
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by obongtunji: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
How I'm I sure you don't want him to have you? You girls will provoke man with those rags you call fashion and when he react to your action you will the man names. I put it to you that, you have been wearing bumshort, transparent spaghetti top without bra and you have been showing him how you look in your night gown, hence, he want to taste what you have been advertising. That is why I said you want him to have sex with you if not, the text messages are enough to leave you alone because you have evidence with you.....lop
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Wiinnd(m): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
RedBenson:

This ur 'engrish' can cause revolution in naija if everyone shld speak like this. No insults!
Abi ooo... The bros tite 4 'engrish'' die. That guy deserves a bootle beer!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ping2ping: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: firstly I'm an adult, secondly this is my first visit since they got married, thirdly I threaten him dat I will tell my sis and he said I shouldn't even think of such else he will deal with me

Good. Then by his response you should know the man is capable of everything bad n can make his wife believe u seduced him especially if his wife has not caught him in similar act before. Just cook up something and leave the house IMMEDIATELY, he will not give up as far as you are in d house. He is already lusting after you so run for your life because if any unfortunate thing happens, u will b blamed, after all it is a man's world. Now you the kind of person he is, you need to curtail future visits or do visit when it is very necessary and always make your stay very short.

People suggesting u are indecent in your dressing have forgotten that some men lust after reverend sisters and nuns. Any man that has no self control will always run after any babe even a cousin let alone a sister in-law. Once you are in the house you run the risk of being raped, he can even drug you before having his way so be wise.

DO NOT TELL YOUR SISTER NOW!

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by torchwave: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
Op, I suggest you do not tell your sister immediately. Like thousands before have said, leave the house. Don't return to that house unless you are paying a flying visit when you are certain your sister is there. That man is a rabid dog biding his time to attack you. Moreover, I may be wrong but I strongly feel you may have 'unknowingly' built that lust in him by the careless way you dress. Truth be told, most girls are so careless with the way they dress that they are ignorant of the message their see-through or scarce clothes are sending to the opposite sex. I talk from experience that is why I don't blame people who pegged indecent dressing as the ultimate reason for his shameless advances at you.
That being said, if you are still there after your sister has traveled, what you see is what you get (WYSIWYG).
@Ping2ping, your post really makes sense,
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by francescainnoce(f): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
i would plead ith you to tell your sister immediately, like seriously strike while the iron is hot. its only in the early stage before it escalates and mayb get to the point where your sis will not believe you and thus making you look like the WANTING instead of the WANTED. this is just about the best you can do. ** if only I knew**
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Psychedelia(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
lomaxx:

My mouth stinks doesn't erase the fact that you're a Grade 1 dumbass. Olodoness runs in your plasma and CSF. It proliferates in your marrows and disseminates all over your body. My dentist will fix my mouth odour- but even Ben Carson can't fix your brain.

You're so dumb that a biospy of your brain will show dead neurons and multiple gliosis. Your brain is enough space-occupying lesion in itself. Stu.pidity will ruin your life.

Your sister's husband wants to have sex with you and you don't know what to do. Oh my my!!

Medical practitioner nwa! cool grin
Very easy to spot.

BTW - Are you a Resident?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by frank043(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2014

Wats dis 1 say'n?...W*ore!!!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by mkoabiola: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
@op so u can't use ur fish brain,
Na NL go tell u wat steps to take abi,
Wen u wearing only pant in hs prescence,
U av not said d truth.
U were dressing indecently everytym and u were given hm dat red light.
Here,u are asking a rhetorical question.
Go gv hm wat he wants,cos u knw wat u want also.
No amt of advice will chang ur mind.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
You have all the time now to avoid this from happening. My advice to you is to leave your sis's place before she travels outa the house. Trust me, you cannot contend with that man, if you go by "girl's rule" so to say.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by imauri: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: seriously he likes dashing me money o but I won't collect anything 4rm him again. tnx 4 ur advice
seriously he likes dashing u money o!!! who do you think you are talking to? that guy will never approach u if you do not encourage it.... some how u do... by ur own lips u just confirmed.... no man will approach a lady, who composes her self and has a respectable behaviour.....men fear such women.... there is something u do, either consciously or sub... somehow, u are encourageing him to approach u.....u better leave that house before that guy drugs and rapes u, who will u tell? and who will listen to you?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by grandstar(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
Arotten tree only produces rotten fruits(matt 7:15-20).This one too rotten.You will definitely regret it.Leave the house before something happens.No one will believe you did not know(prov 27:12).Be like Lot.Flee & dont look back.And tell your sister!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Surjman: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
@ OP,ask urself.if nature wea u judge u now on ur present case.did u play ur part well?how have u bin dressin in d house?u tempted dat man.now u are blam in him.james hardley chase said in one of his novels,WAT D EYE DOESNT SEE,D HEART DOES NOT GREIVE ABOUT.d man may b blamed into d fact dat he was suppose to scold u from d onset from ur immoral dressings in d house from d onset dat resulted him to fall for ur temptation.u on d other side neva knw u wea temptin him indirectly by dos indoor skimmy dresses u wea wearing for him to notice.many strong men and prophets in d past had fallin for temptation from women.d sayin goes,WHAT U R NOT REDI TO SELL,PLS DO NOT ADVERTISE.my uncle do say dis,girls hu are morally dressed,hu dont stay in unGodly places and dont walk at unGodly hours dont get raped.wat we call modern fashion today is simple d devil's ways of laffin @ our ass.d u hav to dress half naked to look beautiful.my simple advice for u OP,learn to dress moral in d presence of a man hu is nt urs so as to avoid direct or indirect temptation.most especially in d house.temptation can make a brother wants to sleep with his own sista if is she doesnt dress morally.let alone ur sista's husband.yes brother sleepin with sista is abormination,bt dat defines TEMPTATION.my last advice goes to d ladies in general.u ladies are knwn to dress half naked @ home.pls avoid such when dia is a man @ home,hu is nt ur man.even in ur compound with men around.do it inside ur apartment.if u need to go out,use a rapa to cover,as soon as u r back to ur apartment,remove it.in real sense,y wud u just expose wat a man u claim u luv, is payin for as bride price and treasure so much.a word is enof.....finally,OP u have somtin to blackmail him with,d text messages.threaten him for now.if its nt workin,inform somone he respects so much in either families.preferably his family so dat it doesnt get to ur sis.showin hu eva u choose d messages as evidence.and avoid dressin anyhow when he is around.pls do lock d door to ur room most expecially @ nyt.avoid been in d house alone with him or goin to places alone with him.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by matnx: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
I don't know if her story is true or not.
But i just wanted to add that i find a lot of the guys commenting on nairaland forum backward,illiterate,small minded and mainly retarded! And most of you that comment like demon possessed persons are the so called religious ones.
You make ungodly and unjust excuses for misbehaviour as long as it is a man. When it is a woman, u rain all sort of insults and abuses and blame her for everything! But what you don't know is that you are saying men are kids and can't think and women are the adults.As children can never really be blamed for their actions and the parents usually takes the blame for a child's action.
This is a grown man, a family man who is and should be the head of the house, the decision maker. And you are saying that for a family man to send such messages to his sister in law is her fault?! Are you saying he has no brains? or excusing his actions by saying she must have been dressing provocatively? Is that a good reason to want to sleep with your wife's sister? To want to destroy his family's peace? Lets assume she is dressing provocatively, is it wrong for him to warn her even in the presence of her sister to stop dressing like that in his house?
A man that wants to sleep with his wife's sister is an animal and total brute and nothing but a dirty cheat. And with the way he his going as others as been saying his wife would get an STD from him sooner or later.
As for the sister in law, you are funny but lets assume you don't know what to do. Leave that house with immediate effect, and inform and show the messages to a matured and responsible family member and make sure you don't go back to that house. If you really love your sister show her the messages after informing this mature member of the family. And let her make her own decision.

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Opeyemi1525(f): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
pls leave dat house with immediate effect,if he is still seeing u sometin else may happen.show the messgs to ur sis.@if she supports her hubby tell ur mum or a relative nd dnt accept gift frm him,neva joke with dis,be bold.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Logba: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
Dear Poster,

I rarely comment on nairaland because of level of immaturity of contributors.

However, I see this as very important and I feel like even talking to you.
Because I cannot reach you on phone, I will just advice you here to handle this case with extreme caution. If you tell your sister about this, you create a crack that will never heal in her marriage. She may not recover from it. If you confide in anyone, the person will in turn confide in another person and very soon you will be on your own. No matter how you present this case, the damage you will do to your sister's marriage would be irreparable.

My advice,
Call this man and him if he does not stop the attitude you will tell your sister and your mum about it. I am sure he will stop the act.

Regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.