Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (64750 Views)

Pleas Help! My Manhood Is Putting Me Into Trouble / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by JANK23H(m): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
Y'all wasting your time dishing advice to a fabricated post,check out her previous posts on NL.She is just a FP seeking nairalander.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by toprealman: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
You have low morals that is why he so daring in his approach.

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by frank043(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: Ever since I step my foot in my sis house, the husband have been disturbing my life, first he sent me message and I taught it was a joke just last night he purposely touch my breast when I was in the kitchen cooking and I became so angry that I refuse 2 eat and my sis ask me why I'm that angry, I couldn't utter a word because he was staring at me.

He sent me another text this afternoon telling me that my sis is travelling on wednesday this week 2 come back on sunday and that he will have me all 2 himself, can u imagine? should I tell me sis and how will she feel? Because I don't want to create problem btw them. Advice please

Madam,u knw quite well wat u want n hw 2 get it...if u wana give in 2 his desires,make urslf available,otherwise,take a hike!!!n pls,turn dt green light 2 red,n if he persists,give him a dirty slap,n if he persists,pack ur bags n wn any1 ask u d reason,spill d god damn tin out!!!if u refuse dis advice,he'l keep coming 2u like a bee goes 2 honey...n eventually,u'l open d honey pot,n dts wn ur situation bcomes messd up!!!!!!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
I dnt take such @all.
If i were in your shoes, i would take these steps,
1. Pack my things in preparation to leave on Wednesday if possible, if nt, do all i can to avoid him completely in dis few days, like prepare his food before he returns, always lock my door, wear protective clothes like jean trousers n long top, etc.
2. I'll try as much as record any illicit discussion wth him to add to d evidence.
3. After gathering enough evidence, I'll either tell my sister showing her d evidences, if she'll understand, or call a close relative n inform him or her in the presence of my sister's husband.
4. I'll leave the house for good.

Don't even consider giving in to his quest, it'll do you only harm and no good. Stay bold and defensive.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by bettercreature(m): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
Went through all your post and i must say i would like to see your pic,you must got maybe curvy arse or big tits cos i cant understand why its always about you firstly it was a spiritual bath with a pastor at midnight
and now its your sister husband
please post your pic or go and do the needful
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Tallesty1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
What are you doing in their house? Abi he dey marry two of unah? Run my dear buh ie if you are not the one giving him the reason for his actions.

It is hard to believe that he just sent you a text, then next thing nah ur bosom and now he is confidently planing to bleep you. The story not complete

Lastly; try to snap him when next he nears your bosom, I need to se it coz a picture is more than a million words.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Michyeddy(f): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
drnairalov:
SMH 4 Yu...by the way Op tell ur sis biko, let her know the kinda Hot hungry man she has as a man .. no offeinse

*Crying * waz at the museum 2day nd I broke sumting so dey
say"omg dats 4rm 18th century"

I said "u scared me I
thought it waz new" den dey arrest me PLS Y
this guy likes lamenting PLS Y sad
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Gilspices: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
OP, I love the fact that you love cooking up stories to make NL lifely.............

I actually don't know when you would end up going to the Romance section or stories to showcase your talent......

this is one of your post..

https://www.nairaland.com/1579552/please-advice

Na only U.....

I'm sure your type don't have anything doing than to visit NL and put of nasty stories....

Anyway ride go.....
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by olumidazz: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
I advice you to tell your sister immidiately and leave their cursed house for them, you will be shocked your sister will not be surprised at all, your sister married him for a wrong reason and hence that's the result women get when they marry for a wrong reason. Tell her immidiately its her problem not yours or else you will become the victim, this your same sister will drive you away and stick to her hubby even when you become pregnant 4 him.

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by frank043(m): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
Wiinnd: Abi ooo... The bros tite 4 'engrish'' die. That guy deserves a bootle beer!

Shame on you!!!...you are correcting somone and this is the shit you just spilled out!!!!!!!!

Its "bottle" and not bootle.
Its also "That guy deserves a bottle of beer" and not "That guy deserves a bootle beer"!!!
Get it?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
If ur really serious nd not greedy,plus u really dont want nything to happen, move out of the house or else, you wld sleep with him eventually nd it wont be once angry
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ebner70(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
simply_me: Do the needful. Fu ck him.
Cheap LovePeddler with flat breast na wetin u be
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by 9jatatafo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Why didn't you report him to your big sister the first time you got text message from him. Flee from that house before that evil man gets you in his claw. I hope you knew what happened in one of these eastern towns when sister coded slept with her sister's husband to be. The man and the sister died in the act!!!! Red Flag is raised!!!!!!!!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by 9jatatafo(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
I hope you have not done it with him before? I smell a rat. Maybe he wants more.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by lomaxx: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Psychedelia:

Medical practitioner nwa! cool grin
Very easy to spot.

BTW - Are you a Resident?

Far from it.

Still en route mbbs cool
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by MAYOWAAK: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
UP AND DOWN

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Fernandinho: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
oluswaggz: Hmmmm, I guess u cosd it urself, this is what happened?

Hahahahahaha.. Dis kind temptation sha
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Psychedelia(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
lomaxx:

Far from it.

Still en route mbbs cool

Oooh. Okay, cool. Good luck in advance.

My sister graduated in 2012, and I tell you, she and her peers sound just like you in a way grin
They kinda crack jokes only they understand, embellished with heavy 'medical grammar' - "This Attending foolishly assumed the necrotizing fasciitis would automatically ground to a halt the second the body had undergone rigor mortis. Can you believe it? Hahahaha!" -- Me: "Huh?"
grin grin

Anyway, it's all good. All the best. cool

I enjoy reading your educative posts, by the way.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nsonso: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
1) Don't betray ur sister; don't have sex with her husband.
2) Don't destroy her home or make her a divorcee; don't tell her, not even ur mother.
3) Rebuke the devil & he flees; tell him( ur sister's husband) that his request is evil, an omen & sin against GOd. Tell him that his wife & ur mother will hear it if he does not stop it. Be careful not to insult him but be bold enough.
5) Let a third party(a female pastor or female servant of God) know about this.
6) Save ur future; whatever u sow u must reap.
7) What God has joined 2gether put not asunder; marriage is sacred.
cool Do not give Satan a foothold; leave that house as soon as possible.
9) Pray for that family & for urself; by strength shall no man prevail. The flesh is weak but the Spirit is willing.
SHALOM.

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by drnairalov: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
Michyeddy: this guy likes lamenting PLS Y sad

lol you re funny pls Y??
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by endtime1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
hello lady first don't allow the devil to use ur sisters husband to destroy ur future.n besides do u know Jesus can help u in this situation.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
nyash the man and tell your sister it was the work of the devil

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ameeg(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
Bleep em if u can
Run from him if u can.
Tell his wife if u can.
But above all be wise if u can.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by nagoma(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: did I just hear u well, I should Bleep him? God 4bide

You know what you should not do. I'm sure you also know what you must do.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by POPEII: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: seriously he likes dashing me money o but I won't collect anything 4rm him again. tnx 4 ur advice
and you don't like taking it right? Ashawo jatiti
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by nagoma(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Nso-nso:
1) Don't betray ur sister; don't have sex with her husband.
2) Don't destroy her home or make her a divorcee; don't tell her, not even ur mother.
3) Rebuke the devil & he flees; tell him( ur husbands wife) that his request is evil, an omen & sin against GOd. Tell him that his wife & ur mother will hear it if he does not stop it. Be careful not to insult him but be bold enough.
5) Let a third party(a female pastor or female servant of God) know about this.
6) Save ur future; whatever u sow u must reap.
7) What God has joined 2gether put not asunder; marriage is sacred.
cool Do not give Satan a foothold; leave that house as soon as possible.
9) Pray for that family & for urself; by strength shall no man prevail. The flesh is weak but the Spirit is willing.
SHALOM.
Number one above sums it all. The rest is rubbish - including the SHALOM.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by victme1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pls, Pls, Please. e bi like say u fancy ur sisters hubby small abi?

WELL PLS DO NOT DO IT. if u have no where to stay, then use this style, call him to a resturant. when he gets there do not order anything O or allow him to order! then kneel down before him in the present of everybody and beg him in the name of everything he loves that you do not want to destroy your sister's home. or any body's home. you should be frank and also that you will regret seeing anything bad happens to his home because of a wanton lust he will soon forget. that if he has any lustfull thought of u, he should erase it from his mind.

at Home:
u should be formal with him.
do not laugh at his jokes.

u 2, dont sleep where he can be seeing you. also sleeping in provocative positions e.g. ass up, legs wide apart, chess (boobs) up, or worst boobs exposed, under belle exposed kai! those are killer positions to a vrille man!!!

dont dress/UnCloth where he can be seeing you
dont give him a chance where his imagination will run riot (he might be forced to do what both of you will latter regret) men are arosed by what is handy i.e. closeby, and whatever is in triangle a.k.a SKIRTS!!!!.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by titomontana(f): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
My dear next time someone inappropriate touches u in wrong places use the nearest weapon on him, e.g serving spoon from hot soup, turning stick etc... When u give him an obvious mark and people start asking him what happened to u, shame won't allow him say the truth and he will thread with caution.

As per telling ur sis, she might not believe u even with sms evidence so pray and ask God for direction meanwhile just tell ur sis u want to go and if she ask why just tell her u want to have some me time till u have sorted it out with God.

Cheers
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by xavier047: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
metti-metti:

Since u know God forbids why are u asking for advice on this NL?
Kinda beat my imagination........... @op if you know what to do, why bring it to a forum? except you are looking for a way to justify your next actions.
Looking for some form of attention or activity? there are a whole lot of interesting topics to post instead of this that stinks of stupidity
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
POPE II: and you don't like taking it right? Ashawo jatiti
ur sis is the Ashawo
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by tony9k: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Your brother in law is not 'asking you out' but he is sexually harassing you. You need to properly define his action so that you would know the appropriate reaction. You should warm him to desist and if he does not you should report him to your sister. You should also avoid being alone with him so that he des not rape you. The idea of not wanting to disturb his marital relationship does not come in as he has already started the process by harassing you.

To the guys who may say that the lady should not wear sexy dresses etc that is immaterial as the brother in law should be abe to control himself. If he is in an office where ladies dress immodestly would he harass them.

The post also highlights the precarious situation that our society places female the child in. Ordinarily the op shoud not think twice before reporting such a case of sexual harassment. We seem to have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by FabulouxGalaxy(f): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
@iam_tewwy:
U mean he is asking u out off his house?

Lolz

then go naw!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.