Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (56725 Views)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Affegott(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2014
How Far?:
Some nairalanders need to hide tonight.

After all the abuses people rained on her, this woman continues to grow from strenght to strenght.

You don't make a mistake twice.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by mightykay(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2014
these igbo pple will forge everybody in dis country if care is not taken. in alaba, they are thief, in politics , they are rogue, this is a mistake never to repeat itself again to ve these kind pple in d helm-affair of this country
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by revolt(m): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2014
mightykay: these igbo pple will forge everybody in dis country if care is not taken. in alaba, they are thief, in politics , they are rogue, this is a mistake never to repeat itself again to ve these kind pple in d helm-affair of this country
ofcos the mistake will never be repeated but well rather die than have that retrogressive set of people that wrecked the civil service and all indigenised companies, take control in our generations to come.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2014
mightykay: these igbo pple will forge everybody in dis country if care is not taken. in alaba, they are thief, in politics , they are rogue, this is a mistake never to repeat itself again to ve these kind pple in d helm-affair of this country

@bolded Is Mr. Oluwole an Igbo man? undecided
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Reptyle(m): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2014
rudedough:

@bolded Is Mr. Oluwole an Igbo man? undecided

"Oluwole" is the name of the street in Victoria Island which is notorious for the activities of document forgers. The full name is "Bishop Oluwole" street.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by tensor77(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
rudedough:
I asked you a question, I didn't ask you to cry like a 5 years old begging for candy.
You've been crying to know the truth about the Honorary degree and I have looked you in the eyes and told you directly like a man. But instead of you to take it like a man, you're whining like a little child. Man what do you want?
I know my answer wasn't favourable to you, you want to believe that it was a forged honorary degree. grin grin That's kneegar attitude... pulling everyone down with you. Who forges an honorary degree btw? cheesy cheesy Ok! What are you proposing? She should be sacked cos of the address of a school she did not attend... Is it mandatory that she must know the address of the school that honoured her with an honorary PhD degree?
Now that is what I call a very good question. Who would want to do that especially these days when they can be so easily acquired for cash?
Its all highly irrelevant as Stella's CV shows that she is more than qualified for the job by work experience.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
You can lie about anything as long as it's just about honorary degree. It's like I didn't still 10 kobo, I only stole 5 kobo. 10 kobo or 5 kobo, you are still a thief, lying about fake honorary degree or real degree, it's still a lie and grand forgery.

lol @ ibo man's crooked and criminal upside logic.

You people are just too criminally minded for real..
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
InvertedHammer:

Mission Viejo is very beautiful. Moving towards Newport Beach and Laguna Beach, the game is upped the ante.

Too expensive! Southern California is just insanely expensive!

Those are cool places.... Mission Viejo is very nice and expensive, but luckily I didn't spend a dime on accommodation because my job took care of it. Most of the best cities in California are in Orange county from Costa Mesa to Yorba Linda, Irvine, Laguna beach, Aliso Viejo, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano and others. The quality of life is also excellent.

Orange county is indeed a full package, entertainment from the Block to Disney, beach, south coast plaza, food and music. I venture into LA mostly to visit friends, naija parties and groceries and the fact that cali is 4 hrs away from Vegas made my stay in Cali a very awesome experience...
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by tonytony208(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote
author=superstar1]

Liar from the pit of hell, I am not an APC supporter. Even if I am, I
have the right to support good governance. I recognise one, when I see
one and I can recognise a corrupt stinking and clueless government, when
I see one,

What is there in Madam Stealer entering her room and bringing out her
MSc certificate from "USA" and let her show the world.

Senate is now her megaphone. Was senate there when she was editing and
lying in her CV.[/quote]

dont derail discuss. The basic truth here is that Sahara Reporters lied and misled 160 million people. Another truth is that sahara reporter is among the most unprofessional media outfits around.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by tonytony208(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
superstar1:

Liar from the pit of hell, I am not an APC supporter. Even if I am, I
have the right to support good governance. I recognise one, when I see
one and I can recognise a corrupt stinking and clueless government, when
I see one,

What is there in Madam Stealer entering her room and bringing out her
MSc certificate from "USA" and let her show the world.

Senate is now her megaphone. Was senate there when she was editing and
lying in her CV.

dont derail discuss. The basic truth here is that Sahara Reporters lied and misled 160 million people. Another truth is that sahara reporter is among the most unprofessional media outfits around.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by tonytony208(m): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote
author=mightykay]these igbo pple will forge everybody in dis country if
care is not taken. in alaba, they are thief, in politics , they are
rogue, this is a mistake never to repeat itself again to ve these kind
pple in d helm-affair of this country[/quote]

how does your comment go in line with the discuss here? You are being pointlessly sentimental. Or are you saying igbo frauded sahara reporter into lying? So thoughtless!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by tonytony208(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
mightykay: these igbo pple will forge everybody in dis country if
care is not taken. in alaba, they are thief, in politics , they are
rogue, this is a mistake never to repeat itself again to ve these kind
pple in d helm-affair of this country

how does your comment go in line with the discuss here? You are being pointlessly sentimental. Or are you saying igbo frauded sahara reporter into lying? So thoughtless!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by tonytony208(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
agbameta: You can
lie about anything as long as it's just about honorary degree. It's like
I didn't still 10 kobo, I only stole 5 kobo. 10 kobo or 5 kobo, you are
still a thief, lying about fake honorary degree or real degree, it's
still a lie and grand forgery.

i still recall that asiwaju ahmed bola tinubu, a full blooded YORUBA man also lied about being a graduate of UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO. you should also remember this before you dump forgery and lying only at ibos' doorsteps.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by tonytony208(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
agbameta: You can
lie about anything as long as it's just about honorary degree. It's like
I didn't still 10 kobo, I only stole 5 kobo. 10 kobo or 5 kobo, you are
still a thief, lying about fake honorary degree or real degree, it's
still a lie and grand forgery.

you must have forgotten about BOLA AHMED TINUBU and his lie about UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO. think deeply about this before dumping forgery and lying only at the doorsteps of ibo.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
tonytony208:

you must have forgotten about BOLA AHMED TINUBU and his lie about UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO. think deeply about this before dumping forgery and lying only at the doorsteps of ibo.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Governor,
State of Lagos, Nigeria
Richard J. Daley College, Illinois

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is on democracy's front line in Nigeria.

A former student of Richard J. Daley College in Illinois, Tinubu is the governor of Lagos state, a region with the largest city in the most populous country in West Africa. His mission is reconstruction, renewal, and the establishment of a new state. His administration is striving to improve education, health care, roads and other public services. Although it is one of the world's top oil producers and has vast untapped reserves of gas and iron ore, Nigeria is hampered by government debts and widespread poverty.

Tinubu learned about democratic principles while living in the United States. From Daley College, he transferred to Chicago State University and graduated summa cum laude.

After graduation he worked for Arthur Andersen; Deloitte, Haskins and Sells; and GTE Services Corp. before returning to Nigeria in 1983 to work for Mobil Oil Nigeria. At Mobil, he advanced to treasurer of the company.

Tinubu learned about democratic principles while living in the United States. From Daley College, he transferred to Chicago State University and graduated summa cum laude.

http://www.aacc.nche.edu/About/Awards/oaa/Pages/batinubu.aspx

Feel free to wipe the tears off your face dumb villager...
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AgentMS: 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
tonytony208:

SR the unprofessional media outfit told us the following --

Yar Adua was dying and some people denied it, till he was buried.

They told us Madam Peace went to Germany for surgery, presidency denied, till when Madam Peace came to give thanksgiving in church.

They told us GEJ is trying got secure the release of some prisoners and pardon some. It was denied, till presidential pardon was granted to Alams, Al mustapha was released, Bode George's prison sentence was wiped off the slate and now Ibori is about to be granted Amnesty.

The fear of SR, is the beginning of wisdom for corrupt public servant.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by tonytony208(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
agbameta:

http://www.aacc.nche.edu/About/Awards/oaa/Pages/batinubu.aspx

Feel free to wipe the tears off your face dumb villager...

i wont descend to your costumary abusive way of dealing with issues. I will only focus on the subject in discuss. You failed to clear the air on the university of toronto issue.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
tonytony208:

You failed to clear the air on the university of toronto issue.

I'll ignore your cry baby nonsense, now please tell me how it wasn't addressed and exactly what manner of proof you are looking for?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
agbameta:

I'll ignore your cry baby nonsense, now please tell me how it wasn't addressed and exactly what manner of proof you are looking for?

How does your quote prove that Bola Ahmed Tinubu has an American degree?

Your source is from a random community association and cannot be verified.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu must publish his degree for the world to see and verify. What is he hiding?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by LajaLaba: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
rudedough:

How does your quote prove that Bola Ahmed Tinubu has an American degree?

Your source is from a random community association and cannot be verified.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu must publish his degree for the world to see and verify. What is he hiding?
This is about Stealer Oduah dumbie.....Dumbie feeling like a smart guy..Wonderful grin
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by LajaLaba: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
tonytony208:

Who is this mugun that's jumping up and down around here?Take your Aba reasoning away from here biko
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
Laja Laba: This is about Stealer Oduah dumbie.....Dumbie feeling like a smart guy..Wonderful grin

What is good for the goose is good for the gander... Stella Oduah will publish her certificate when Bola Ahmed Tinubu agrees to return the gesture.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by LajaLaba: 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
rudedough:

What is good for the goose is good for the gander... Stella Oduah will publish her certificate when Bola Ahmed Tinubu agrees to return the gesture.
Dumbie is that sound logical to u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show / Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.