Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (56738 Views)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by OneNaira6: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:
Mods Frontpage please, lets shame shakara reporters.

Not Gonna Happen. APC Owns NL, Do You ThinkThey'll Allow This To Hit Frontpage And Show The World What A Bunch Of Liars Saharareporters Are.

22 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by meforyou1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
kelvincoll: interesting grin

wow highly very interesting. So because sahara deportees couldn't obtain court order because no sane judge would give them one, they then lied against a university official saying they said he said.

6 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

Did you bother reading the quote you're replying to?

Yeah, I generalized by typing "your" as in the people that did the so called investigation, not the guy I was quoting.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by HowFar: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Uchiha Madara:

Yeah, I generalized by typing "you" as in the people that did the so called investigation, not the guy I was quoting.

Alright bro
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
SR is a junk and they are useless.
Yorubas have just disgraced themselves once more.
Anyway, it's not just about SR, common sense would tell a smart man the allegation by SR is total BS!

17 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by meforyou1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
Now that Stella's CV has been published as demanded by APC e-roddents, tinubu should do the needful and publish his fake Toronto certificates

17 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
PPPs are really working for their money tonight.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by meforyou1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Uchiha Madara: I don't understand this, I thought Sahara Reporters already viewed this CV so as to verify the claims in the CV.

So if there was never any mention of an MBA on her CV, then what profile of Stella did Sahara initially view to be able to make a counter claim as per her education?
the lazy e-touts didn't view nothing. So much for unintelligent investigative journalism.

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Soloter(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
This is a misleading thread opened solely with the intention to divert attention from the main issue. Stella is a cheat. even on the edited Wikipedia page, MBA and B.Sc. are there, what is this confused aide telling us? Sahara reporters have not misled us.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ba7man(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
Big deal, I can edit my CV and post it online in less than 2mins.

I wonder what took them so long to think up that cover up method.

Who better to present it than the same Senate that goofed in letting it slip past them.

This still doesn't explain the "Masters in the United States" that litters everywhere her info is posted online.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by FreeGlobe(f): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
ichidodo: This woman has suffered, I weep for Stella
This is why we must continue to support her against yorubas attacks. Its about Enugu intl airport

22 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by winniz: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
I knew it from the onset that yorubas were witch hunting Stella but God has vindicated you. This 2014 all your enemies shall be put to shame in Jesus name. APC can go and die chai.

15 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
I repeat, what stops madam stealer fraudster Oduah from entering her room to bring out the MSc Cert from "USA" and calling a world press conference and let her show the world.

Shikena.

Damage control method lacks tact.

Sycophancy is the 11th commandment of God. "thou shall not be a sycophant and advocate of corrupt, thieves and fraudsters" grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Association of fraudsters from the pit of hell.

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by meforyou1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
superstar1:

Damage control is not working.

Ppp look for another lie.

Tell Stella to enter her bedroom and bring out her MSc cert.

Is senate her megaphone?

Was senate there when she was forging CV.
forge CV? Does one forge CV? God knows that awolowo damaged a lot of brains in yorubaland by giving them that half-baked free education which is far worse than no education

38 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Vessi: SR is a junk and they are useless.
Yorubas have just disgraced themselves once more.
Anyway, it's not just about SR, common sense would tell a smart man the allegation by SR is total BS!
I dont think it is right to generalize. Those online bandits do not in anyway represent the opinion of the average yoruba man/woman on ground. Even on this forum, not all yorubas support their criminal activities. Those bandits are in the microscopic minority.

22 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by HowFar: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2014

[size=15pt]Tinubu may go to jail[/size]

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu may go to jail as Federal High Court has reserved ruling over the alleged certificate forgery.

The federal high court Ikoyi Lagos has reserved ruling on the suit filled by Dr Adegbola Dominic against Inspector general of police and commissioner of police Lagos state to June 4th, 2013.

Dr Dominic took the duo to court over their inability to conclude the investigation of certificate forgery by Bola Tinubu and prosecute him forforgery as directed by the supreme court.

Bola Tinubu was alleged to have forged the certificates which he presented to INEC in 1999 when he contested for election as the governor of Lagos state.
[size=14pt]
The late Gani Fawehinmi who first challenged the academic qualifications that Tinubu presented to INEC in court was told by both the high court and the appeal courts that Tinubu as then sitting governor cannot be tried as he enjoys immunity from prosecution.

The legal luminary then headed to supreme court and the apex court ruled that though Tinubu enjoys immunity from prosecution, he can be investigated by police over the allegation and tried after his tenure.
[/size]

However, after Tinubu's tenure as the governor of Lagos state, the Nigeria police refused to charge him as ruled by the supreme court.

It was this seeming lack of will by the police to perform their constituttional duty, to conclude their investigation and charge Tinubu to court that Dr Dominic is challenging by asking the federal high court to compel the IG and commissioner of police Lagos to bring Tinubu to justice.

Speaking in an interview, Barr. Kayode Kayode Ajulo an Abuja based lawyer said:
"Certificate forgery is a criminal offense. Tinubu may be jailed for lying under oath if found guilty.

I wish the media will be vigilant to even cross check the claims of the schools attended by Tinubu as submitted to INEC.

This is not a witch hunt but a move to conclude a case in line with the supreme court ruling."

AYODELE SAMUEL

Tinubu is the real forger.

22 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
me_for_you: the lazy e-touts didn't view nothing. So much for unintelligent investigative journalism.

I don't know much about e-touts though, lol, however this was quite shameful.

The whole country was debating this, even my mum was asking me if I heard about Stella.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by OneNaira6: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
ichidodo: This woman has suffered, I weep for Stella

I Was Skeptical On The Whole Thing But With This New Evidence Plus The Three articles Discussing On Why SW Is After Her, I've Come ToThe Conclusion They Really Are After Her. Ain't Noway It Can Be False Where Everywhere You Look They're Spreading Some Kind Of Propaganda About Her. When They Claimed She Declared War On Them For Firing Their Ppl, They Truly Meant It. I really Feel Sorry For Her. She Needs To Stop Being So Docile And Fight Back.

8 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
me_for_you: forge CV? Does one forge CV? God knows that awolowo damaged a lot of brains in yorubaland by giving them that half-baked free education which is far worse than no education

Alaigbo education will never let you know that CV can be forged.

At the end of the day, you paid a bounty to learn rubbish. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Do yourself a favour, to get Awolowo or Webster or Oxford dictionary. If you cannot afford them, try to get Aba photocopied version.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by proudlyAfrica(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
superstar1: I repeat, what stops madam stealer fraudster Oduah from entering her room, and calling a world press conference and let her show the world.

Shikena.

Damage control method lacks tact.

Sycophancy is the 11th commandment of God. "thou shall not be a sycophant and advocate of corrupt, thieves and fraudsters" grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Association of fraudsters from the pit of hell.
...i'm also asking u: what stops tifnubu frm calling a world press conference and showin them his toronto cert...just as Gowon did in the 70's abt our oil

14 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by HowFar: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
superstar1:

Alaigbo education will never let you know that CV can be forged.

At the end of the day, you paid a bounty to learn rubbish. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Do yourself a favour, to get Awolowo or Webster or Oxford dictionary. If you cannot afford them, try to get Aba photocopied version.

Do you think with your stomach? You're making no
fuk.king sense at all.

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
proudlyAfrica: ...i'm also asking u: what stops tifnubu frm calling a world press conference and showin them his toronto cert...just as Gowon did in the 70's abt our oil

This is stealer oduah's thread and not tinubu's.

Open another thread for tinubu if you need answer. I have never been his fan. I careless. All I want his good governance.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

Do you think with your stomach? You're make no fuk.king sense at all.

grin cheesy grin grin

How will I make sense, when your ego is being deflated to sub zero level.

Your mob action methodology is dead on arrival on this thread.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
At last she has been vindicated. My mum namesake, Smiles!! have you ever give it a thought of what the name STELLA means? Come on go check for your self. Tomorrow is sure pregnant cuz only fools will crash and the fools knows themselves!!

8 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Clerverly: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
This guy is being mischievous, when did the senate start releasing Official Information through Facebook? Beside why cant she come and address the press on this? I smell desperation to cover a criminal act angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by HowFar: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
superstar1:

grin cheesy grin grin

How will I make sense, when your ego is being deflated to sub zero level.

Your mob action methodology is dead on arrival on this thread.

Mob action? Were you not part of the baying mob asking for her resignation? Most discerning people here knew she would be vindicated and she has.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by theoctopus: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Clerverly: This guy is being mischievous, when did the senate start releasing Official Information through Facebook? Beside why cant she come and address the press on this? I smell desperation to cover a criminal act angry angry angry

She has no time to respond to silly blackmail. You guys can keep coming out with them. When you get tird of the lies and blackmail. You will all be looking like foools. Her detractors can keep the blackmail up and see who will laugh last

And you really got me laughing with your comment. You need to go back to school. Did the senate release an official statement through facebook? Where did you read that? Was the news link the official senate facebook page? Ignorance is a disease. grin

12 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Soloter(m): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

Tinubu is the real forger.
This is diversionary. defend your boss, Oduah and stop blabbing. Can you tell us why it is every where that this lady obtained both MBA and B.Sc degrees in the USA? how come the sudden exclusion of MBA on the cv she submitted to the Senate. by the way, is Senate your boss' mouthpiece?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Slizbeat(m): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I earlier said it but APC was countering me.

Bunch of good for nothing fellows...abeg Sahara ko Sharia reporters, do quick and disintegrate this nation quickly along ethnic line.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

Mob action? Were you not part of the baying mob asking for her resignation? Most discerning people here knew she would be vindicated and she has.

Yes I am part of the people calling her for her resignation based on the fact that she is a corrupt public official and a fraudster being paid with tax payers money.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by HowFar: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Clerverly: This guy is being mischievous, when did the senate start releasing Official Information through Facebook? Beside why cant she come and address the press on this? I smell desperation to cover a criminal act angry angry angry

This was what you were saying this morning:
Clerverly: That is why people dont take insincere9igerian serious on Nairaland! Even your co workers here have washed their hands off the mess, and you are still defending fraud....I wonder the kind of lives your children(If you have any) are living. I am so pained now that i feel like blasting your head, If I ever set my eyes on you. angry angry angry angry Shameless Imbe.cile

The onus is on you to proove she forged her certificate like Tinubu. Stop relying on shakara reporters for your source of information. It will only make you look like scum.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos / Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) / Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.