Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (56285 Views)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
OMG!! I can't believe i quoted Agbameta.. WTF!! How can i be quoting a vulcanizer? agbameta please go back to your workshop and attend to your tires, rudedough don't have your time.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Blueeyedboi(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough: OMG!! I can't believe i quoted Agbameta.. WTF!! How can i be quoting a vulcanizer? agbameta please go back to your workshop and attend to your tires, rudedough don't have your time.
........Hahahahhahahahhaa...smackdown!!!!!.. boy you're really rude mehn!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
Blue-eyed boi:
.....bla bla bla...you walk around like you're paper proof..I wonder where you picked that line from....dude you're the biggest I.diot en clown rolled into one...if you're itching for a showdown then do the needful en quit disturbing the peace with your noise...show location with detailed pics if ur mama born you well....hoodrat claiming champ on a virtual platform..guy show pix if you be strong man en stop hiding behind an anonimous thread spewing thrash...coward!!!!!

You're a phaggot. Calling yourself "blue-boi eyed" boy tells everything I need to know about your homoerotic life. What kind of man names himself "blue-eyed boi?" Now you want my pic, so you can self-service with that? Sorry, I'm not homophobic but I don't engage in homoeroticism.

For you, all I need is some salt to make you shrink. I was talking to serious people not a maggot! undecided
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
Great job Aunty Stella... Keep focused and deliver on the aviation sector.

We love you and please don't dignify Jobless ex-politicians with any response.

They are jobless and you just have to ignore them or they make you lose focus on the work at hand.

Your response is to work even harder.
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by vivalavida(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Chai!!! This stella don give yoruba people nightmares ooo. Make una pele

All this because she upgraded Enugu airport to an international airport. You all want the south east to be the only zone without an intl airport abi? Una plan don fail. No need for igbo boiz who have no bizness in lasgidi to drop there again. Na to dey fly home direct.
Make una dey hate ooo

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
filebe777: E-diota

How does the cv the senate release tell us that she attended the university she claimed?

That's just a cv...anybody can right that!!!

Only the university can determine that and not a cv from senate you idiot SW hater. Think mofo.

which university are you talking about?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

It is an "HONORARY" PhD Degree and not an academic qualification.

Yes she LIED that she got her "HONORARY" PhD degree from Fullerton a Fvcked up city. That's understandable!! A minister of her caliber will not deem it fit to receive an "HONORARY" degree from the ghetto.

Do you have any more complains?

So, in other words.....she did lie.

And you think it is OK!

You know, I think that you have just proven my point....Stella is lying.

I am really sorry for you, son.....that you justify the fact that she lies shows that you sir, are a person of little or no character.

Lying is wrong....especially on a CV.

I am really sorry for this country called Nigeria.

God bless....and sayonara.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by joaquin64(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
I went to the schools website. There was barely any link to click on to get information on the academics section. Apparently the school closed in June 2013 for good due to lack of funds. I am just saying...
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

And you think it is OK!

I am really sorry for you, son.....that you justify the fact that she lies shows that you sir, are a person of little or no character.

which lie?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:

which lie?

In brief, Stella got an honorary degree from a Pacific Christian University in Glendale Califronia....which Mr Rude Dough said was similar to a Hope International University(formerly Pacific Christian College) in Fullerton California.

When I called him out on the fact that Hope Uni was never in Glendale....but in Fullerton, he then said that the minister had to lie about the location of the university where she got her honorary degree because 'Fullerton is a messed up town'.

Thus saying that it is ok for Ms Oduah to lie on her CV about the location of the uiniversity which gave her an honorary degree.

Sad and pathetic.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by manny4life(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

In brief, Stella got an honorary degree from a Pacific Christian University in Glendale Califronia....which Mr Rude Dough said was similar to a Hope International University(formerly Pacific Christian College) in Fullerton California.

When I called him out on the fact that Hope Uni was never in Glendale....but in Fullerton, he then said that the minister had to lie about the location of the university where she got her honorary degree because 'Fullerton is a messed up town'.

Thus saying that it is ok for Ms Oduah to lie on her CV about the location of the uiniversity which gave her an honorary degree.

Sad and pathetic.

One thing you fail to understand is that some universities do have secondary campuses in the same state, now I'm not saying that could be the case, I'm only telling of a possibility.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

It's an "honorary" PhD degree and not a substantive academic PhD degree so it shouldn't be your problem.

The fact that's it's an honorary degree means nothing, it's mute and redundant because at the end of the day, a lie is a lie and public officials lying should be your problem too, it's obviously not because you and the crooked fraudulent official you are defending are both anti social and belongs to the bad side of sane and honest humanity. It's even grossly disturbing that her equally corrupt and disgraced boss is yet to fire her.

Why should he anyways, he didn't fire her for swindling the Nigerian taxpayers for the yet unseen BMW bullet proof cars or even act on his own committee report he's still sitting on as if he never commissioned the committee to do anything.

Thank God a change is coming..
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

One thing you fail to understand is that some universities do have secondary campuses in the same state, now I'm not saying that could be the case, I'm only telling of a possibility.

Why bother us with this redundant bait and switch info and irrelevant possibility if you can not prove that such university exist.

You clowns just grab any dumb and pathetic nonsense to throw in the sky and hoping it sticks.

Crooked thinking and dubiousness flows all over you people's DNA.... Obviously, that is..
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

According to Wikipedia's profile of Hope Interantioal University(formerly Pacific Christian College...not university)..there is no secondary campus of the college in Glendale California!
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope_International_University
[/url]

Plus.....HERE ARE THE CAMPUSES.....http://www.hiu.edu/about/location/

[b]Campus Locations

Main Campus in Fullerton

Our main campus is located in North Orange County, in the city of Fullerton, California, U.S.A., and hosts our undergraduate residential programs. The campus is easily accessible, just west of the 57 freeway between Chapman and Nutwood Avenues. The Fullerton campus boasts recently renovated state-of-the-art classrooms, student dining facilities, student lounges, fitness center, bookstore, on-campus housing, full-service library, and many other amenities.

The main buildings on the Fullerton campus were designed in the popular California-native Googie architecture, which was a form of modern architecture in the 1930s to 1960s. Googie architecture was known at the time to be futuristic and received influences from car culture and the Space and Atomic Ages. It remains intact today and provides our campus with a whole lot of character. The campus also features a newly designed Student Center which houses many important areas such as the cafeteria, fitness center, and student affairs.

2500 E. Nutwood Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831
Area Map
Google Map

Anaheim Campus

The Anaheim Campus is located at 2400 E. Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA, and is the main campus for HIU's online and graduate students. The new 24,000 square foot facility, overlooking Angel Stadium, includes state of the art classrooms equipped with the latest learning technology. Fully furnished student lounges and study rooms are available for students, which come complete with onsite computers and wireless internet access. With close freeway access and plenty of local eateries and shops, the Anaheim Campus is a great location for busy adult learners.

2400 E. Katella Avenue, 9th Floor
Anaheim, CA
Area Map
Google Map

Corona Education Center

The Corona Education Center is conveniently located in the heart of Corona at 2331 Kellogg Avenue Corona, CA, and is an extension campus of HIU’s programs for working adults and graduate students. The campus is located just to the right of the main sanctuary at Crossroads Church on the corner of Kellogg and Ontario Avenues. The grand size classroom is surrounded by rock waterfall steps and complemented with contemporary design. Students can take advantage of the on-campus café, Third Place, or walk across the street to the Kellogg Community Park, which features acres of large shade trees for a picnic. The campus is just off the 15 freeway and minutes away from the new Promenade Shops at Dos Lagos and Corona Crossings with over 100 premier designer stores, and 25 restaurants from fine dining to specialty foods.

2331 Kellogg Avenue
Corona, CA 92881
Google Map

Puget Sound Education Center

The Puget Sound Education Center is located in Gray Wolf Hall on the campus of Everett Community College in Washington, and is an extension campus of HIU’s programs for working adults and graduate students. The 77,000 square foot “green” building hosts state of the art classrooms, computer labs, and student lounges with wireless access. Gray Wolf Hall also features advanced technology to support distance and online coursework. This facility as well as all of the amenities of EvCC are available to Hope students through our partnership with the University Center of North Puget Sound.

University Center at Everett Community College
2000 Tower St
Everett, WA 98201
Campus Map & Directions
Google Map[/b]

You see....in Anaheim, Corona, Fullerton and Everett(WA).....NONE IN GLENDALE, CALIFORNIA!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

And you think it is OK!

Man, i'll continue shutting you up. Let's ask Nairalanders

How many Nairalanders who live in Ajegunle wrote AJEGUNLE as their address on their CV?

I have seen a whole lot who wrote "OLODI APAPA" instead of "AJEGUNLE" on their CV. Can Nairalanders honestly tell me that they are not economical with their house address when they live in a known notorious area.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by DerideGull(m): 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

The fact that's it's an honorary degree means nothing, it's mute and redundant because at the end of the day, a lie is a lie and public officials lying should be your problem too, it's obviously not because you and the crooked fraudulent official you are defending are both anti social and belongs to the bad side of sane and honest humanity. It's even grossly disturbing that her equally corrupt and disgraced boss is yet to fire her.

Why should he anyways, he didn't fire her for swindling the Nigerian taxpayers for the yet unseen BMW bullet proof cars or even act on his own committee report he's still sitting on as if he never commissioned the committee to do anything.

Only a moronic ninny will fire a person because demented dolts such as you accused the person of any crime. It is unfortunate that jackasses that are asking for Stella Oduah’s head for an imaginary crime cannot discern criminal tendencies even if such acts are placed on the ridge of their dirty noises.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

Sad and pathetic.

[b]Is Fullerton, California a criminal infested ghetto or not? Read about your prestigious Fullerton a Minister will want to put on her CV. I won't wish Fullerton, California upon my enemy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fullerton,_California

The first years of the 21st century have seen several political issues played out against a backdrop of class division (between the more affluent northern and western parts of the city and the southern portion of the city, which borders Anaheim), rapidly diminishing supplies of undeveloped land, and demographic changes (including the influx of Asian and Latino immigrants into an area previously dominated by Caucasian Americans).

As in many cities, growth and development are contentious issues. In the 1990s, the downtown commercial district had become economically depressed, and was known mainly for being an area of sleepy antique stores and small shops. A symbol of downtown's problems was the Fox Theatre, a local landmark, which had fallen into disrepair. As of November 2004, a fundraising drive had accumulated sufficient funds to buy the theater, but not yet enough money to restore it. By 2006, restoration was started.

During this same period, the downtown area (a.k.a. DTF), especially south of Commonwealth Avenue (a.k.a. SOCO[5]), has become more of a busy entertainment district, described by the OC Weekly as "Bourbon Street West." In less than five years, some 30 businesses that sell alcohol have opened, making the downtown area much more active at night. Ranging from a mixture of Mexican cantinas and Asian bars to Jazz, local venues and music stores, with the festive atmosphere have come problems such as public drunkenness, fights and a shortage of parking; a police task force last year has addressed some of these problems.
[/b]
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

Sad and pathetic.

Who told you that Stella was quoting the location of the university on her cv. How can she quote the location of a university she never attended?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Man, i'll continue shutting you up. Let's ask Nairalanders

How many Nairalanders who live in Ajegunle wrote AJEGUNLE as their address on their CV?

I have seen a whole lot who wrote "OLODI APAPA" instead of "AJEGUNLE" on their CV. Can Nairalanders honestly tell me that they are not economical with their house address when they live in a known notorious area.

So, because someone lies on his CV about where he comes from...that is why it is acceptable for Stella to lie about the location of the University where she got her HONORARY PhD.

Are you for real?

So it is OK to tell lies?

You said that the honorary PhD was not important earlier on.....so why did Stella put it on her CV THEN?...

You are excusing wrong doing because the woman is from your tribe.

Look son, if Stella is removed, Igbo LAND will not perish, the Enugu Airport will stand strong. Babalakin and Fani Kayode will still go to jail.....and life will continue.

And are you a Christian? I argue on other sites with atheists who call us Christians 'hypocrites'. From our exchange here, am sure many of the atheistis I spar with will promptly say 'See, I told you so'.

Stella lied...and it is sad you justify the lies.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

I ask again, what lie?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:

Who told you that Stella was quoting the location of the university on her cv. How can she quote the location of a university she never attended?

Mr Rude Dough and I were discussing an honorary PhD degree that Stella got....not her BSc, or MBA.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

You see....in Anaheim, Corona, Fullerton and Everett(WA).....NONE IN GLENDALE, CALIFORNIA!

Why would Stella concern herself with the campuses? She never studied there.
What are you guys trying to say?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by GentleFrank(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
Good !
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

Mr Rude Dough and I were discussing an honorary PhD degree that Stella got....not her BSc, or MBA.

Yes. An honorary phd. So she did not attend that university. SO why are you on about this university? Maybe they have an office there. Maybe the degree was awarded in that town and not on campus. The question is, did Stella get a phd from the school? The school has not denied that she did.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:

Why would Stella concern herself with the campuses? She never studied there.
What are you guys trying to say?

Are ye thick ? I said we were discussing the honorary PhD degree that Stella got, not the BSc from the other university.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
DerideGull:

[s]Only a moronic ninny will fire a person because demented dolts such as you accused the person of any crime. It is unfortunate that jackasses that are asking for Stella Oduah’s head for an imaginary crime cannot discern criminal tendencies even if such acts are placed on the ridge of their dirty noises[/s].

STFU you dirty scumbag old man. Forgery is a crime in Nigeria and people go to jail for it you dumb asss village clown.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:

Yes. An honorary phd. So she did not attend that university. SO why are you on about this university? Maybe they have an office there. Maybe the degree was awarded in that town and not on campus. The question is, did Stella get a phd from the school? The school has not denied that she did.

In brief, Stella claims to have got a honorary PhD from pacific Christian university, Glendale, California.

Except that there has never been such a university in Glendale, Ca.

There is a Hope International University in FULLERTON ,CALIFORNIA!(FORMERLY PACIFIC CHRISTIAN COLLEGE).

Yet Stella's CV says that she got a honorary PhD from Pacific Christian university in Glendale California....where there is no such uni in Glendale.

So, either a mistake on Stella's CV.....or there is no PCU in Glendale.....and another lie by Stella.

And no, I am not Yoruba, and I do not like Fani-Kayode.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:

I ask again, what lie?

That she has any form of MBA degree honorary or not.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

That she has any form of MBA degree honorary or not.

she never said that.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by DerideGull(m): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

STFU you dirty scumbag old man. Forgery is a crime in Nigeria and people go to jail for it you dumb asss village clown.

Did she present a any certificate to an uncontrollable cork sucker such as you?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

In brief, Stella claims to have got a honorary PhD from pacific Christian university, Glendale, California.

Except that there has never been such a university in Glendale, Ca.

There is a Hope International University in FULLERTON ,CALIFORNIA!(FORMERLY PACIFIC CHRISTIAN COLLEGE).

Yet Stella's CV says that she got a honorary PhD from Pacific Christian university in Glendale California....where there is no such uni in Glendale.

So, either a mistake on Stella's CV.....or there is no PCU in Glendale.....and another lie by Stella.

And no, I am not Yoruba, and I do not like Fani-Kayode.

Did Stella say that there's a pacific Christian university in Glendale, California?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:

Did Stella say that there's a pacific Christian university in Glendale, California?

I refer you to Stella's CV. .....posted here [url]http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf
[/url]
Pay attention to page 4...honors and awards.....

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP / IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now / COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.