Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (56288 Views)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by dipznano: 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Decryptor:

All yorubas are the same! Everywhere!!

Bravo *claps* u just spat out ur brain grin
Oponu angry

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:

she never said that.

Who put MBA honorary degree on her CV? Me? SR? PT? Or Stella Oduah?

The issue here is to demonstrate that she doesn't have any form of MBA and that fraudulent info should be off taxpayers website and news articles and thanks to SR and PT, that rubbish is gone.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

So, because someone lies on his CV about where he comes from...that is why it is acceptable for Stella to lie about the location of the University where she got her HONORARY PhD.

[b]I asked you a question, I didn't ask you to cry like a 5 years old begging for candy.

You've been crying to know the truth about the Honorary degree and I have looked you in the eyes and told you directly like a man. But instead of you to take it like a man, you're whining like a little child. Man what do you want?

I know my answer wasn't favourable to you, you want to believe that it was a forged honorary degree. grin grin That's kneegar attitude... pulling everyone down with you. Who forges an honorary degree btw? cheesy cheesy Ok! What are you proposing? She should be sacked cos of the address of a school she did not attend... Is it mandatory that she must know the address of the school that honoured her with an honorary PhD degree?

Now I have 1 question for you?

Q1 > What is the address of your school?

Son you're still in secondary school. When you grow up into a man, you'll know what they call prestige and by then you won't want to associate yourself with hoodrats and ghetto life like your proposed Fullerton city offer.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by strangest(m): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
nairaman66:

I guess Wikipedia do not verify information as well? When I write poo about the President, it will b posted huh?
wikipedia is not the same with wiki liki...
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
DerideGull:

Did she present a any certificate to an uncontrollable cork sucker such as you?

Oponu can't read and comprehend village square nuisance, who put honorary MBA degree on her CV?

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by manny4life(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
strangest: wikipedia is not the same with wiki liki...

What are u talking about?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

[b]I asked you a question, I didn't ask you to cry like a 5 years old begging for candy.

You've been crying to know the truth about the Honorary degree and I have looked you in the eyes and told you directly like a man. But instead of you to take it like a man, you're whining like a little child. Man what do you want next?

I know my answer wasn't favourable to you, you want to believe that it was a forged honorary degree. grin grin That kneegar attitude of pulling everyone down with you is beginning to show itself in you. Who forges a honorary degree btw? cheesy cheesy Ok! What are you proposing? She should be sacked cos of the address of a school she did not attend... Is it mandatory that she must know the address of the school that honoured her with an honorary PhD degree?

Now I have 1 question for you?

Son you're still in secondary school. When you grow up into a man, you'll know what they call prestige and by then you won't want to associate yourself with hoodrats and ghetto life like your proposed Fullerton city offer.
[/b]

Still justifying lying on the CV.

Goodnight....I will hold no further conversation with thee, Brother Dough

I wouldst advise thee to mend thy ways, as thou seemest to justify the evil sin of lying.

O sinner repent! Remeberest thou Lot's Wife!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
I'm trying to do scholarship on the woman's sins and why most Igbo's think it's a conspiracy. However, the name that keeps popping up is: Wale Babalakin. Who the hell is Wale Babalakin and what's the infraction between the both of them got to do with Yoruba's? What's the Yoruba's interest in the man's personal business, for himself and his family? His personal interests aren't even Yoruba interests.

It seems Igbo's are allegedly individualistic by nature, however, when it comes to primitiveness, whining and playing the victim card - you lot have that innate herd mentality. Like some malicious Yoruba ethnic group is trying to get you.

I'll create a thread for it later.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by shizzle11(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

Who put MBA honorary degree on her CV? Me? SR? PT? Or Stella Oduah?

The issue here is to demonstrate that she doesn't have any form of MBA and that fraudulent info should be off taxpayers website and news articles and thanks to SR and PT, that rubbish is gone.

agbamental can you shut up already? why go on spitting all over the thread and embarrassing yourself with your falsehood and half truths. You should be more concerned with the integrity of your half baked sahara reporters and their paid shenanigans. useless m.oron

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

Still justifying lying on the CV.

Goodnight....I will hold no further conversation with thee, Brother Dough

I wouldst advise thee to mend thy ways, as thou seemest to justify the evil sin of lying.

O sinner repent! Remeberest thou Lot's Wife!

Before you go answer the question.

So you don't know the address of your school and you expect Stella to know the address of a school she did not attend. I see your logic.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by rallymento(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
SOWORE! I trusted u. But anyways, atleast u hv seen wat Proactiveness can cause.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
Now the whole thing is getting clearer.

It is about a war between her and one Wale Babalakin who happens to be protecting the interests of a James Ibori (an Urhobo ex-gov who's in prison). However, the Wale Babalakin seems to be getting the best of her, by giving her a beat-down.

So what has James Ibori's interest (a convict in UK prison) got to do with Yoruba's, Enugu airport and all the bad rap she's getting? I believe only Northerners had problems with Enugu airport because she was trying to divert flights meant for Kano airport, to Enugu. The Kano state gov has already threatened her and she has done right thing. Why bring Yoruba into this nonsense?

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by manny4life(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
shizzle11:

agbamental can you shut up already? why go on spitting all over the thread and embarrassing yourself with your falsehood and half truths. You should be more concerned with the integrity of your half baked sahara reporters and their paid shenanigans. useless m.oron

Lol.... Dude is a SHAMELESS he-goat.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
She nullified the concession of the man's company on the domestic terminal of the Lagos airport. However, the man is fighting back like he's meant to do as a shrewd business man. And he's giving her a proper smack-down.

That's the story, there. You lot are crazy for bringing Yoruba's into this. And you're cowardly bigots as well.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
I have 2 questions to ask before i go to bed. I am not a tribal bigot, I've only been thinking about it and i want to clarify. please forgive me in advance if it offends you.

Who has seen an Igbo vulcanizer?

Who has seen a Yoruba vulcanizer?

I think the vulcanizing industry has been monopolized by a particular part of the country or is it not?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Bro i didn't say it, it's open on the internet under recent history.

Kinda sound like a fvcked up place to me though. Well i don't know what you call fvcked up but this is an open secret and no one in Stella Oduah's position will want to put that on their CV.

I continue to disagree with you.

Despite the fact that you're getting first hand information from a fellow NL that knows both cities you prefer to believe wiki.

Carry on.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
shizzle11:

[s]agbamental can you shut up already? why go on spitting all over the thread and embarrassing yourself with your falsehood and half truths. You should be more concerned with the integrity of your half baked sahara reporters and their paid shenanigans. useless m.oron[/s]

And who is this dirty village bingo with no dog tag?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by najoke: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough: I have 2 questions to ask before i go to bed. I am not a tribal bigot, I've only been thinking about it and i want to clarify. please forgive me in advance if it offends you.

Who has seen an Igbo vulcanizer?

Who has seen a Yoruba vulcanizer?

I think the vulcanizing industry has been monopolized by a particular part of the country or is it not?
^
u r not tribal but u are very very dumb.....this is definitely the dumbest post for 2014

Go to the north, east or west and find out, u dumb fo0l

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
na_joke:
^
u r not tribal but u are very very dumb.....this is definitely the dumbest post for 2014

Go to the north, east or west and find out, u dumb fo0l

Don't trouble yourself with that clown, he's here to entertain and amuse you which he's very good at.

Just sit back and enjoy his routine..
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by callmenow: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
Case closed. Where is SR and Premium Times at moments like these. I urge the NASS to call in the SR and Premium Times lackeys to come and address the standing committees that have oversight on these things. SR an PT are fraudsters. They belong in Kirikiri. This also applies to some tribalist I see active on this thread. Both the APC, eboe and SW ones. Walk in the light and not shadows. Please Seun and the MODS, can you ban people who incite others on these threads?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by revolt(m): 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sahara reporters is going down
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by vivalavida(m): 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
House,i call for an adjournement. This is almost midnight. Let everyone ceasefire and go to bed. Someone should second me.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by InvertedHammer: 1:09am On Jan 10, 2014
rudedough:

Bro please stop taking me back and forth. Stella Oduah did not attend the school, she only received an honorary degree from the school.

Do me a favor, put Glendale, California and Fullerton, California on google map and see the distance between them yourself. If i live in Ajegunle and i tell someone that i live at Apapa, i am not far from the truth because the truth is, i don't want to say i live at Ajegunle because Ajegunle is a fvcked up place to live.

Fullerton, California is a pretty fvcked up environment and no one will want to put that on his/her resume. Here educate yourself and stop chasing thin air. I am not making excuses for the Minister, i am only stating the obvious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fullerton,_California

BTW it's a freaking "honorary" PhD, you cannot get a job with that degree. It place no advantage in your career, it's just another useless degree. So why are you guys getting worked up over it?

You are funny!
You said that Fullerton is a f..ked up city? It is either you are being mischievous or you are ignorant.
One thing about US is that once immigrants start moving into a particular city, the neo-colonialists who detest the end of segregation will label it a run-down city. As a matter of fact, there are some areas where Blacks and Hispanics (no matter how wealthy) will be subtly denied residence.

Just like a typical US city (Washington D.C, Los Angeles, Detroit, you name it) the downtown area is always infiltrated by homeless people. This is because there is always big human traffic and they solicit for alms from people. Downtown Fullerton is not any different although not as bad as other metropolitan areas. If you move towards the north, that is where a lot of universities are located and they are all a stone throw from one another namely—California State University, Hope International University, Western State College of Law, College of Optometry, etc. As expected, these areas have huge students’ population and apartment complexes. East of this location is Yorba Linda (million dollar homes); the north side is Brea (million dollar homes).

One key thing about Fullerton is this: It is in Orange County! Only the “have beens” will understand what that means. Stop wallowing in ignorance.

On the issue at hand, Nsukka is a remote town in Enugu State. Graduates of UNN will always inform you that they graduated from UNN, not University of Nigeria, Enugu because Nsukka does not sound fancy enough. Mrs. Oduah told a bold-faced lie if she did what was alleged. Only Mrs. Stella Odua knows the reason why she put “whatever” in her resume’. Perhaps, she was not counting on the fact that some (if you like call them A-holes) will go digging

From MBA to Hon. Ph.D? It seems that some cabals are desperately looking for anything.to hang on Mrs Odua to discredit her. I wont be surprised if by next FFK and co. start questioning her gender.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 10, 2014
InvertedHammer:

You are funny!
You said that Fullerton is a f..ked up city? It is either you are being mischievous or you are ignorant.
One thing about US is that once immigrants start moving into a particular city, the neo-colonialists who detest the end of segregation will label it a run-down city. As a matter of fact, there are some areas where Blacks and Hispanics (no matter how wealthy) will be subtly denied residence.

Just like a typical US city (Washington, Maryland, Los Angeles, Detroit, you name it) the downtown area is always infiltrated by homeless people. This is because there is always big human traffic and they solicit for alms from people. Downtown Fullerton is not any different although not as bad as other metropolitan areas. If you move towards the north, that is where a lot of universities are located and they are all a stone throw from one another namely—California State University, Hope International University, Western State College of Law, College of Optometry, etc. As expected, these areas have huge students’ population and apartment complexes. East of this location is Yorba Linda (million dollar homes); the north side is Brea (million dollar homes).

One key thing about Fullerton is this: It is in Orange County! Only the “have beens” will understand what that means. Stop wallowing in ignorance.

On the issue at hand, Nsukka is a remote town in Enugu State. Graduates of UNN will always inform you that they graduated from UNN, not University of Nigeria, Enugu because Nsukka does not sound fancy enough. Mrs. Oduah told a bold-faced lie if she did what was alleged. Only Mrs. Stella Odua knows the reason why she put “whatever” in her resume’. Perhaps, she was not counting on the fact that some (if you like call them A-holes) will go digging

From MBA to Hon. Ph.D? It seems that some cabals are desperately looking for anything.to hang on Mrs Odua to discredit her. I wont be surprised if by next FFK and co. start questioning her gender.

[b] cheesy cheesy Bro i only wrote about Fullerton with the little information i have at hand. And i agree with you 100% that this is witch hunting, someone is desperately out to get her. BTW read what i culled up from Wiki about Fullerton, California and if you think it's a false information, kindly edit it so other people won't be misinformed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fullerton,_California

The first years of the 21st century have seen several political issues played out against a backdrop of class division (between the more affluent northern and western parts of the city and the southern portion of the city, which borders Anaheim), rapidly diminishing supplies of undeveloped land, and demographic changes (including the influx of Asian and Latino immigrants into an area previously dominated by Caucasian Americans).

As in many cities, growth and development are contentious issues. In the 1990s, the downtown commercial district had become economically depressed, and was known mainly for being an area of sleepy antique stores and small shops. A symbol of downtown's problems was the Fox Theatre, a local landmark, which had fallen into disrepair. As of November 2004, a fundraising drive had accumulated sufficient funds to buy the theater, but not yet enough money to restore it. By 2006, restoration was started.

During this same period, the downtown area (a.k.a. DTF), especially south of Commonwealth Avenue (a.k.a. SOCO[5]), has become more of a busy entertainment district, described by the OC Weekly as "Bourbon Street West." In less than five years, some 30 businesses that sell alcohol have opened, making the downtown area much more active at night. Ranging from a mixture of Mexican cantinas and Asian bars to Jazz, local venues and music stores, with the festive atmosphere have come problems such as public drunkenness, fights and a shortage of parking; a police task force last year has addressed some of these problems.
[/b]
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:42am On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by InvertedHammer: 1:42am On Jan 10, 2014
rudedough:

cheesy cheesy Bro i only wrote about Fullerton with the little information i have at hand. And i agree with you 100% that this is witch hunting, someone is desperately out to get her. BTW read what i culled up from Wiki about Fullerton, California and if you think it's a false information, kindly edit it so other people won't be misinformed.

Dude...I understand and that's why I am giving you the info. These are areas I know very well. I pass through Fullerton every day on the way to and fro my office.

On the weekends, Downtown Fullerton is the place to be for night out...clubbing on my mind. Fine babes from different universities full ground.

\

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by manny4life(m): 1:46am On Jan 10, 2014
InvertedHammer:

You are funny!

Just like a typical US city (Washington, Maryland, Los Angeles, Detroit, you name it) the downtown area is always infiltrated by homeless people. This is because there is always big human traffic and they solicit for alms from people. Downtown Fullerton is not any different although not as bad as other metropolitan areas. If you move towards the north, that is where a lot of universities are located and they are all a stone throw from one another namely—California State University, Hope International University, Western State College of Law, College of Optometry, etc. As expected, these areas have huge students’ population and apartment complexes. East of this location is Yorba Linda (million dollar homes); the north side is Brea (million dollar homes).

I know u made a mistake, but MD and Washington are not a cities o, they are states unless u meant Washington D.C. grin
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by InvertedHammer: 1:52am On Jan 10, 2014
manny4life:
I know u made a mistake, but MD and Washington are not a cities o, they are states unless u meant Washington D.C. grin

/
I just noticed that. I mixed cities and states.

Thanks for pointing that out in a matured way

\
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 2:11am On Jan 10, 2014
InvertedHammer:

You are funny!

Don't kill the poor village boy, he never left his village hence his flawed understanding of Fullerton and even the US. Orange county should have clued him in, but his lack of knowledge and usual incompetence betrayed him.

How do you educate yourself about any city with just 2 seconds on wiki?

I spent several years in Cali, Mission Viejo in Orange county to be precise and even one of my ex went to cal state Fullerton. Glendale on the other hand is LA overflow, there is little or nothing there apart from the Glendale mall or maybe Brand street which is basically their renovated downtown....

Nauseating villagers...smh.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by InvertedHammer: 6:58am On Jan 10, 2014
agbameta:

Don't kill the poor village boy, he never left his village hence his flawed understanding of Fullerton and even the US. Orange county should have clued him in, but his lack of knowledge and usual incompetence betrayed him.

How do you educate yourself about any city with just 2 seconds on wiki?

I spent several years in Cali, Mission Viejo in Orange county to be precise and even one of my ex went to cal state Fullerton. Glendale on the other hand is LA overflow, there is little or nothing there apart from the Glendale mall or maybe Brand street which is basically their renovated downtown....

Nauseating villagers...smh.

Mission Viejo is very beautiful. Moving towards Newport Beach and Laguna Beach, the game is upped the ante.

Too expensive! Southern California is just insanely expensive!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 10, 2014
InvertedHammer:

Mission Viejo is very beautiful. Moving towards Newport Beach and Laguna Beach, the game is upped the ante.

Too expensive! Southern California is just insanely expensive!
So true. San Diego (Southern areas such as La Jolla) has to take the cake as the most expensive. I'm glad I live in the less expensive North County of San Diego.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Marotzke(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2014
shymexx: I'm trying to do scholarship on the woman's sins and why most Igbo's think it's a conspiracy. However, the name that keeps popping up is: Wale Babalakin. Who the hell is Wale Babalakin and what's the infraction between the both of them got to do with Yoruba's? What's the Yoruba's interest in the man's personal business, for himself and his family? His personal interests aren't even Yoruba interests.

It seems Igbo's are allegedly individualistic by nature, however, when it comes to primitiveness, whining and playing the victim card - you lot have that innate herd mentality. Like some malicious Yoruba ethnic group is trying to get you.

I'll create a thread for it later.
Herr Shakiru, your conjecture is correct but your inference is faulty. You admit that yoruba hounds are after her for cancelling the 30 year airport concession fraudulently given to Wale Babalakin by a yoruba president (Obasanjo)and ministers ( Borishade and Fani kayode aka Cramjones). Infact a respected vanguard newspaper columnist Idowu Shobowale openly declared war on her, for trying to take food out of the mouth of a Yoruba Man. Maybe it is because Wale Babalaki's father is a retired supreme court judge , his interests automatically equates to Yoruba interests.

Why do you expect Igbos not to defend Stella? when it obvious that the lynch mob is instigated by just one person. You may also research the personal and family relationship between fani kayode and Babalakin.

Herr shakiru, I am also surprised that you can accuse a whole ethnic group of being individualistic and also having a herd mentality in one sentence. Haba, Ogbeni Shakiru , define contradiction. If you are looking for people with a one track mind , why don't you look the direction of those who join in e fights they know not the origins or interests being protected as far as an Omonile is concerned.

Finally why are you angry that some people are making Fani Kayode and Babalakin's interests Yoruba interests, I thought you declared openly on this forum that you are ready to do anything to promote ethnic fights especially between Igbo and Yoruba on this forum. Why the righteous indignation?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) / Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) / ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.