Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (56283 Views)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by shizzle11(m): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...the brave one, you can take the bait for Andre_uweh, Ikeyman000 et al living in Ldn. Come see me, puzzy!

You're a bum!

keep feeling like a champion, until you jam

now can you stick to the topic. sahara reporters lied, they are a mediocre in journalism and certainly have an axe to grind against Oduah, secondly, its obvious they are doing their paymasters job. no sane man would argue that
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Bro please stop taking me back and forth. Stella Oduah did not attend the school, she only received an honorary degree from the school.

Do me a favor, put Glendale, California and Fullerton, California on google map and see the distance between them yourself. If i live in Ajegunle and i tell someone that i live at Apapa, i am not far from the truth because the truth is, i don't want to say i live at Ajegunle because Ajegunle is a fvcked up place to live.

Fullerton, California is a pretty fvcked up environment and no one will want to put that on his/her resume. Here educate yourself and stop chasing thin air. I am not making excuses for the Minister, i am only stating the obvious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fullerton,_California

BTW it's a freaking "honorary" PhD, you cannot get a job with that degree. It place no advantage in your career, it's just another useless degree. So why are you guys getting worked up over it?

Fullerton, California, have you lived there? I have for about two years and its not a bleeped up place. It's in Orange County and one of the better areas of SoCal.

Glendale, California, have you lived there? I work in Pasadena which is right next to it and my road dog lived there for many years. It's an okay city like a little Armenia and I wouldn't say that its better or worse thsn Fullerton.

I just laugh when naija people put down Fullerton. I can give you some us cities that are slightly improvised but Fullerton is not one.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
Reptyle:

My "educated friend" grin

So you are here again still trying to sell this cockamamie.

"Fullerton, California is pretty f***ked up and no one will want to put that on his or her CV" Like seriously

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funniest shitttt ever... Only from our resident villagers... lmao
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
shizzle11:
keep feeling like a champion, until you jam

now can you stick to the topic. sahara reporters lied, they are a mediocre in journalism and certainly have an axe to grind against Oduah, secondly, its obvious they are doing their paymasters job. no sane man would argue that

Shut ya mouth and face, bruv. Yeah, I'm a darn champion, with more stars and stripes than the American flag.

Posted my opinion and if you lot have got a problem with certain Yoruba people, stop dragging me into that crap. Fvck you and fvck ichidodo!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by shizzle11(m): 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

So fvcking what, prick? He was running his mouth and I told him if he has got a problem with my post he can take it offline and see if half of his face won't get smashed in - have you got a problem with that? If you do, you can take the bait and come see me then, puzzy!

If I don't post to you, don't run your mouth to me.
and why can't I quote you? ass wipe.
no! i wont come to you, you come home, arent you nigerian anymore? you hide in UK and throw threats. nonsense
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by prettyboi1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
No one has posted what I've been looking to clarify. So far so good, I don't see how sahara reporters lied o. I didn't see any thing like a master's degree or post-graduate degree on the CV. Isn't what Sahara reporters said about Stella claiming to have gotten a post-graduate degree from a school that denied it? I need clarification pls.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by abbeylincon(m): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
abuchilag: Sahara Reporters and Premium Times...why are you guys always at the centre of controversies ssurrounding public officers?

I would have thought that the FOI would make journalism in Nigeria more pprofessional and well detailed. Unfortunately it has turned journalism to a WMD in the hands of the opposition.

I stand to be corrected.

All those e-warriors....don't even attack me. I am only a concerned and neutral Nigerian. Na my oservation be that oo
Is this damage control not too late? Besides when has facebook become official senate website? Igbo and fraud, Stella character best described how far igbo can go to make sure that black is well painted as though is pure white! Shameless folks! That's why all your kinsmen full foreign prisons!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
shizzle11:
and why can't I quote you? ass wipe.
no! i wont come to you, you come home, arent you nigerian anymore? you hide in UK and throw threats. nonsense

Hide where, prick? I'm out here. I bet you look like one of those hungry-looking half-dead Nigerians all over the streets of Lagos. A slap alone should put you to sleep. This isn't a threat - I'll beat you to a pulp in no time and spit in ya face.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by shizzle11(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Shut ya mouth and face, bruv. Yeah, I'm a darn champion, with more stars and stripes than the American flag.

Posted my opinion and if you lot have got a problem with certain Yoruba people, stop dragging me into that crap. Fvck you and fvck ichidodo!
screw you too hommy!
yes I got a problem with certain Yoruba people just like you do with certain Igbo people. next time you dont issue threats to those who dont align with you, you don't own them
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
Somorin#1:

Fullerton, California, have you lived there? I have for about two years and its not a bleeped up place. It's in Orange County and one of the better areas of SoCal.

Glendale, California, have you lived there? I work in Pasadena which is right next to it and my road dog lived there for many years. It's an okay city like a little Armenia and I wouldn't say that its better or worse thsn Fullerton.

I just laugh when naija people put down Fullerton. I can give you some us cities that are slightly improvised but Fullerton is not one.

His rubbish was based on ignorance so pardon him, I don't even think he's ever stepped outside his village.

Negating a city in one of the best regions in So cal in favor of common Glendale exposes his ignorance and stupidity..

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
shizzle11:
screw you too hommy!
yes I got a problem with certain Yoruba people just like you do with certain Igbo people. next time you dont issue threats to those who dont align with you, you don't own them

Fvck off!

If he runs his mouth again and quote me with insults, I'll threaten him and if you lot have got a problem with that, come see me.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by shizzle11(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Hide where, prick? I'm out here. I bet you look like one of those hungry-looking half-dead Nigerians all over the streets of Lagos. A slap alone should put you to sleep. This isn't a threat - I'll beat you to a pulp in no time and spit in ya face.
and you look like an over fed pig right on the street of london?
of course does it seem to you like you can threaten me? hell no. the fellas you named above may have no balls but you truly cant be champ over everyone you know. ode
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

1.Fullerton, California is 33 miles from Glendale. Apapa is 3 miles from Ajegunle.

2.Fullerton and Glendlae are separate.

3.Why lie about the location of the university that g ave you a degree...when it can be easily checked.
Infact,by yoour comment on this.....you are inadvertently accusing Ms Oduah of being of poor character...by telling a white lie.

4.As I said.....Hope University(formerly Pacific Christian college) has always been in Fullerton. No Hope Uni in Glendale.

5.Either Stella made a mistake.....or she lied.....and PCU is fake

6.If a honorary phd is so useless.....why include it on the CV?

Firstly, Like InvertedHammer has said, Fullerton is an hour drive from Glendale. Fullerton, California according to Wiki is a dilapidated city so that argument has been completely refuted.

Secondly, it is an "honorary"... I mean "HONORARY" degree. Look at her CV, it was listed under honor and awards and not under educational qualification. Live with it and call it a day.

If i am awarded the title "Dog catcher" in the badminton club in my University and i list it on my CV, it is none of your business as it does not affect you or give me an advantage in my career. Whatever honor Stella Oduah has is her personal achievement and it shouldn't be your problem.

InvertedHammer:

@ Rudedough:
Fullerton (Orange County) to Glendale (in Los Angeles) is about an hour drive on a good day.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by rexzqcom(m): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
All i am hearing are senseless noises from these amateur news media.
Where are the copies of the unaltered CV that bears your alleged false
informations of purported MBA qualification? If you don't have that, just
stop misleading people. The media credibility is at stake. You should be
sued for defamation of character by the minister. They claimed her
resume to the senate indicated she is a master degree holder. The copy
released by senate bears nothing like that. If these are just made up
accusations to torment the minister? you should be punished severely.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by shizzle11(m): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Fvck off!

If he runs his mouth again and quote me with insults, I'll threaten him and if you lot have got a problem with that, come see me.
aren't you from lagos again? come home and stop forming champ from the queens country
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
shizzle11:
and you look like an over fed pig right on the street of london?
of course does it seem to you like you can threaten me? hell no. the fellas you name above may have no balls but you truly can be champ over everyone you know. ode

Bruv, stop trying to defuse it. You came in here talking like some super-man, like you're about that life. Go to church and pray, you're a puzzy and a dyckhead. Your type gets killed for no reason all the time.

Next time, before you jump into the fray, read the comments. I was civil and asserted that the woman has no case no answer, except that she has no integrity. However, your people who are innately emotional about everything attacked me, for that. Fvck all of you!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
shizzle11:
aren't you from lagos again? come home and stop forming champ from the queens country

Yeah, my pops is from Lagos and I'm still in Lagos. Been here since the 23rd, leaving on saturday morning. Wanna come see me?

And hell yeah, I'm from South London.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
Somorin#1:

[b]Bro i didn't say it, it's open on the internet under recent history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fullerton,_California

The first years of the 21st century have seen several political issues played out against a backdrop of class division (between the more affluent northern and western parts of the city and the southern portion of the city, which borders Anaheim), rapidly diminishing supplies of undeveloped land, and demographic changes (including the influx of Asian and Latino immigrants into an area previously dominated by Caucasian Americans).

As in many cities, growth and development are contentious issues. In the 1990s, the downtown commercial district had become economically depressed, and was known mainly for being an area of sleepy antique stores and small shops. A symbol of downtown's problems was the Fox Theatre, a local landmark, which had fallen into disrepair. As of November 2004, a fundraising drive had accumulated sufficient funds to buy the theater, but not yet enough money to restore it. By 2006, restoration was started.

During this same period, the downtown area (a.k.a. DTF), especially south of Commonwealth Avenue (a.k.a. SOCO[5]), has become more of a busy entertainment district, described by the OC Weekly as "Bourbon Street West." In less than five years, some 30 businesses that sell alcohol have opened, making the downtown area much more active at night. Ranging from a mixture of Mexican cantinas and Asian bars to Jazz, local venues and music stores, with the festive atmosphere have come problems such as public drunkenness, fights and a shortage of parking; a police task force last year has addressed some of these problems.

Kinda sound like a fvcked up place to me though. Well i don't know what you call fvcked up but this is an open secret and no one in Stella Oduah's position will want to put that on their CV.
[/b]
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Firstly, Like InvertedHammer has said, Fullerton is an hour drive from Glendale. Fullerton, California according to Wiki is a dilapidated city so that argument has been completely refuted.

Secondly, it is an "honorary"... I mean "HONORARY" degree. Look at her CV, it was listed under honor and awards and not under educational qualification. Live with it and call it a day.

If i am awarded the title "Dog catcher" in the badminton club in my University and i list it on my CV, it is none of your business as it does not affect you or give me an advantage in my career. Whatever honor Stella Oduah has is her personal achievement and it shouldn't be your problem.

1.Wikipedia says no such thing about Fullerton...especially as it is in Orange County, California.
So stop lying.

And New York has a high crime rate too..so I should lie about the fact that the uni I attended in New York was located in Boston, eh? Sad.

2.First, you said that the honorary phd was not important, now you are saying it is important.

3.So you are still accusing Stella of lying....by saying that she changed the adress of the university that gave her the honorary degree.? Do you realise what you are doing.....you are making Ms Oduah a liar?

4.Once again...there is no Hope International University or Pacific Christian College in Glendale California...they are in Fullerton...Ca........and by saying that Stella changed the city/adress of the school that supposedly gave her a Honorary degree...you are making her out to be a worse liar than she already is.

I got my degree in ABU, Zaria...a Muslim town and I am a Christian.I guess, based on your analogy...I should do the needful and change the address of ABU to Enugu...since as I am intending to go to the US for further study...I don't want them to think that I am am Islamist(I am a Christian BTW!).
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
abbeylincon:
Is this damage control not too late? Besides when has facebook become official senate website? Igbo and fraud, Stella character best described how far igbo can go to make sure that black is well painted as though is pure white! Shameless folks! That's why all your kinsmen full foreign prisons!

Take website from your authentic journalist Premium Times.

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

Enjoy
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Kinda sound like a fvcked up place to me though. Well i don't know what you call fvcked up but this is an open secret and no one in Stella Oduah's position will want to put that on their CV.

So, she should lie about the location of THE honorary PhD university on her CV?

That means that you think that Ms Oduah is a liar!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by shizzle11(m): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Bruv, stop trying to defuse it. You came in here talking like some super-man, like you're about that life. Go to church and pray, you're a puzzy and a dyckhead. Your type gets killed for no reason all the time.

Next time, before you jump into the fray, read the comments. I was civil and asserted that the woman has no case no answer, except that she has no integrity. However, your people who are innately emotional about everything attacked me, for that. Fvck all of you!
hey no one is trying to diffuse anything here. You started well, but had to give in to sentiment and so much emotion when it became too hot for you to bear. I saw everything so I didn't just jump into the fray, screw you for just concluding. And pls did you say she lacked integrity? I guess its Tinubu and mumu Kayode that has integrity....yeye dey smell

shymexx:
Yeah, my pops is from Lagos and I'm still in Lagos. Been here since the 23rd, leaving on saturday morning. Wanna come see me?
And hell yeah, I'm from South London - I'll shoot you for talking reckless.
you mean you came home? oh dear i missed that. had i known, i would have slain you and taken your head to okija juju for ritual, grin you are very lucky you escaped this. silly chest beater

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by whitecat007: 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
What exactly would you have moderators do? Silence opinions? These are real people pouring their hearts out here, what is important is what we do with the information you get here. Nothing to be afraid of cos shit just got real with the tribes in Nigeria.

For me, what I'm taking to heart from here is that, ibos are brain dead cruel animal set of human beings who do not know difference between right and wrong. Yoruba must do everything possible to make sure we do not keep sharing the same country with these people
Negation: Seun? moderators?

Where on earth are you?! Are you going to let NL descend into the sewers? Or you guys are not picking up these tribal insults?? Or is this a 'all controversy is good controversy' protocol?

What we would never allow another race to say about a black person, you are letting these low blows go unchecked? Wow. I can tell you for a fact that people are picking up a lot of tribalist sentiment from your site, is that what you want as part of your legacy?

Look at these dogs running around with faulty facts and very little analytical skills. I bet these people also spend their time using Wikipedia to find out if 'their' Jesus was yoruba, Igbo or delta. May the spirit of KKK/NF torture you in your sleep tonight. Twats.

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Blueeyedboi(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Fvck off!

......Guy shut your mouth joor......na noisemaker you be...hood rat that lives on hand-outs....fake-a.rse I.diot wey no get orientation...come naija yarn trash if u sabi say ur mama born u well...b.astard
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

1.Wikipedia says no such thing about Fullerton...especially as it is in Orange County, California. So stop lying. Look above, i have pasted a culled piece from Wiki

And New York has a high crime rate too..so I should lie about the fact that the uni I attended in New York was located in Boston, eh? Sad.

2.First, you said that the honorary phd was not important, now you are saying it is important. Read again, it's an "HONORARY" degree, it's unimportant to anyone, it's a personal achievement and shouldn't cause you sleepless nights.

3.So you are still accusing Stella of lying....by saying that she changed the adress of the university that gave her the honorary degree.? Do you realise what you are doing.....you are making Ms Oduah a liar? Man if it is a lie to you, so be it. It's her personal achievement and not a criteria for employment / appointment. She lied to herself not to you.

4.Once again...there is no Hope International University or Pacific Christian College in Glendale California...they are in Fullerton...Ca........and by saying that Stella changed the city/adress of the school that supposedly gave her a Honorary degree...you are making her out to be a worse liar than she already is. The cry of a helpless dying man.. grin I agreed she lied about a fvcked up Fullerton city. Why are you still crying about the location of the University?

I got my degree in ABU, Zaria...a Muslim town and I am a Christian.[/b]I guess, based on your analogy...I should do the needful and change the address of ABU to Enugu...since as I am intending to go to the US for further study...I don't want them to think that I am am Islamist(I am a Christian BTW!). [b]This is an "honorary" degree and not a substantive University degree.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

So, she should lie about the location of THE honorary PhD university on her CV?

That means that you think that Ms Oduah is a liar!

It is an "HONORARY" PhD Degree and not an academic qualification.

Yes she LIED that she got her "HONORARY" PhD degree from Fullerton a Fvcked up city. That's understandable!! A minister of her caliber will not deem it fit to receive an "HONORARY" degree from the ghetto.

Do you have any more complains?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

It is an "HONORARY" PhD Degree and not an academic qualification.

Yes she LIED that she got her "HONORARY" PhD degree from Fullerton a Fvcked up city. That's understandable!! A minister of her caliber will not deem it fit to receive an "HONORARY" degree from the ghetto.

Do you have any more complains?

Is the fact that she lied not the issue and all we are saying?

You are nit doing your madam any help or favors with your abundant stupidity and ignorant gymnastics, you are even indicting her to the core. You are even basically helping SR and PT make their case which remains the fact that she lied just like you just yielded to.

You, SR and PT are all on the same page, she lied. PERIOD so cut out the idiocy already...

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
shizzle11:
hey no one is trying to diffuse anything here. You started well, but had to give in to sentiment and so much emotion when it became too hot for you to bear. I saw everything so I didn't just jump into the fray, screw you for just concluding. And pls did you say she lacked integrity? I guess its Tinubu and mumu Kayode that has integrity....yeye dey smell

you mean you came home? oh dear i missed that. had i known, i would have slain you and taken your head to okija juju for ritual,gringrin you are very you escaped this

Listen, I don't need you approval - I just posted based on what I saw on the thread and the story. And I reiterate: if the CV on this thread is the same one with the senate and the one she tendered when she was offered the job, she has no case no answer. The minimum qualification for her post is BSc. and her BSc. degree wasn't questioned. Also, the college link on her facebook page also adds credence to the fact that she did enroll at the college and she was a student there at one time.

As for integrity: her Ph.D looks bogus. Also, everywhere on cyberspace is awash with her attaining a MBA. And since she never did, then her integrity is questionable. Falsifying academic qualifications is a big crime, especially if you're a public servant. That's misrepresentation and a fraud.

Regardless, this thread isn't about the people you mentioned. Open a next thread about them.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
Blue-eyed boi:
......Guy shut your mouth joor......na noisemaker you be...hood rat that lives on hand-outs....fake-a.rse I.diot wey no get orientation...come naija yarn trash if u sabi say ur mama born u well...b.astard

Lmao...go see a shrink before your blue eyes turn red. I walk around like I'm bullet-proof - picture me being scared of a man that bleeds just like me. Even Lagos dons know what time it's. Real recognise real and every hood is the same - that's the code. Mandem have been treating me like a god because they know what time it's. Been to a few hoods in Lagos - and it's all respect and love. cheesy
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

Is the fact that she lied not the issue and all we are saying?

You are nit doing your madam any help or favors with your abundant stupidity and ignorant gymnastics, you are even indicting her to the core. You are even basically helping SR and PT make their case which remains the fact that she lied just like you just yielded to.

You, SR and PT are all on the same page, she lied. PERIOD so cut out the idiocy already...

Man shut up!!

* It's an "honorary" PhD degree and not a substantive academic PhD degree so it shouldn't be your problem.
* Fullerton, California is one hour drive from Glendale, California.
* Fullerton, California is a criminal infested Ghetto.
* Stella Oduah as a minister cannot put Fullerton, California a criminal infested Ghetto on her CV.
* That's all... If you have any grudges, "GO AND DIE".

Try to get an education first, and maybe in the future you won't take an "honorary PhD degree" seriously. But how am i sure i have not been debating with a secondary school student? You don't know anything about an honorary degree. You're just taking me back and forth all these while.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Blueeyedboi(m): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...go see a shrink before your blue eyes turn red. I walk around like I'm bullet-proof - picture me being scared of a man that bleeds just like me. Even Lagos dons know what time it's. Real recognise real and every hood is the same - that's the code. Mandem have been treating me like a god because they know what time it's. Been to a few hoods in Lagos - and it's all respect and love. cheesy
.....bla bla bla...you walk around like you're paper proof..I wonder where you picked that line from....dude you're the biggest I.diot en clown rolled into one...if you're itching for a showdown then do the needful en quit disturbing the peace with your noise...show location with detailed pics if ur mama born you well....hoodrat claiming champ on a virtual platform..guy show pix if you be strong man en stop hiding behind an anonimous thread spewing thrash...coward!!!!!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by filebe777: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
E-diota

How does the cv the senate release tell us that she attended the university she claimed?

That's just a cv...anybody can right that!!!

Only the university can determine that and not a cv from senate you idiot SW hater. Think mofo.

Alfa Seltzer: shame on the SW and their media

shame on sharia reporters

shame on femi fanny kayode

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now / Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.