Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Tired Of This Relationship - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of This Relationship (32852 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Should I Call Off This Relationship? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by xp17(m): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
@ op, buying ur girlfriend a car isn't a biggie , but u not being able to man her is what baffles me . seriously why re u crying out loud?

if u can't keep ur affair discrete, it really shows u got a lot to learn from the master.

stop using big foolishness to correct smaller foolishness. the more u write the more it sound more foolish to me. just personal opinion

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
c4sam: see dis ode if Ω̴̩̩̩̥α ur brother wetin U̶̲̥̅̊ go advise A̶̲̥̅♏ 2 do? Fool. Hisses

Na BB I blame
And for ur mind u don abuse person o

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by 2tek: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
Op, did u buy any car for ur mum or sister? How many of ur cousins ar u assisting financially in their academic pursuit?
U had d mind to buy a car for a mere girlfriend.
Clap for urself.
Make sure u collect dat car back as soon as possible.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Buktol(f): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

0. I've never stopped loving her but I will in due time.
1. I can't say, cos I swear, d tin dey confuse me. The heart of a woman, they say, is like a deep well, n can hold a thousand secrets.
2. Below average background cos i remmber funding her account for her use (n instead she shared it amongst her family from 1st to last). .long story sha
3. Female friends. Just only 1, married with a daughter. Male friends. Them plenty, but she claims to only keep them online and not in real life.
4. I gave it a chance before when we broke up, when she was seeing somebody behind my back. Bros, this aint 2nd chance, I aint Lorenzo

As for the pics, na she sabi, she aint even my friend on FB, has refused to add me. Na mago mago I use add her for FB grin
I will say am disappointed in u for sharing ur relatnship here* why collect the car, none of us was there wen u were sleeping wit her* so wats d huzz* forget everytin abt ha and evry material tinz* dude and move on..
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by devilincarnate: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
Just because of a car , someone is ranting like this. Nigerian and poverty kaiii . But u must have slept with her before now. Idi ti je.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by chucky234(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt: Op
Me ayam single o
Hmmm on top dat same car.....
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by 190theclown: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
devilincarnate: Just because of a car , someone is ranting like this. Nigerian and poverty kaiii

coming from someone who oils and cleans his leggis benz before hitting the streets of lagos angry

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
chucky234: Hmmm on top dat same car.....

Nooooo
Same car ke
U no see my list?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
eyenCalabar: You guys are just shouting and concentrating on the car alone. And if I may ask, what's the big deal about the car? See, you don't have to place so much value on material things please. It doesn't worth it. By the way, that car is just a liability and not asset. I can bet you guys that if this guy breaks up with her today, in the next six months you won't see her with the car again because a car is like a baby, you'll have to take care of it everyday. With her nature if actually what am reading here is true of her, she won't even be able to take care of that car. So leave her with it. And eventhough she doesn't park or sell it sooner, let her still keep the car [atleast] as a testimony of the contact she made with you. In your next relationship, ask questions and study your girlfriend very well before taking some good decisions with her. Try to do some evaluation on her mentality. Watch out the company she keeps. And you, work on yourself too because you may not be too different from the girl. Personally, I know the kind of girls I can go out for because of the way I am. So the problem was you and not necessarily the girl. There are so many things you can keep away from making contact with you either in the physical or spiritual based on how you can fine-tune your mentality. So you take sometime and work on yourself before approaching any other woman for a serious relationship. I bet you that you'll get it right.

What stops the poster from getting back his car? His pain will be aggravated the more if he doesnt take back that car. Stop acting cold in matters of the heart. Dont tell me that whoever one dates or marries is a replica of the person or deserving of the person. Some people arent just lucky to strike it right...

Poster, whoever is in possession of the original vehicle documents is the owner of the car. So go get your car and dont be slow on that... Get the guts to kick out the gold digger. I once had such a stewpeed girl but i never gave my all. So i left her to her folly. Now she don carry belle yet the man no gree marry am again...
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by devilincarnate: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
190-the-clown:

coming from someone who oils and cleans his leggis benz before hitting the streets of lagos angry

U and op are suffering from povertiosis

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by dokunbam(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
Right now, she uploads pics of her jugs on Facebook and BBM;
What the heck is she doing?

Picture or it doesn't happen

Upload the pic and let us shame her grin grin grin grin
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
cryNa wah o! Why can't I meet such men!
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by UKBobo(m): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
Bros - U dey mugu number one I'm afraid. With Naija babes you wan marry. Do the opposite.

Tell her u lost 5 million naira and you must economise over the next 12 months.

Start boiling corn for dinner, and waking up at 4am to begin fiery prayers - regularly.

If she fit stand those ones, na wifey material!

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by veave(f): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
@moderator.
thank you.
noted.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Bia
And what u feeling like?
Some king?
Wetin u do sef wey u dey beat chest? Common car? Ur mates dey buy house for maitama n asokoro, u dey there dey flex muscles
*mimics him, I will mk sure she treks to where she drove to*
U be God?
U think if u go she can't get a better man?

See abt the pictures, I do it a lot when I wanna get his attention, infact, I use myself and a mans pix jst to get him jealous
Am sure if she comes here now, her story will be diff frm urs, y'all likes to paint ursef white

If u wanna collect ur car, do so and some makin noise
Hisses

Dont insult the poster. The guy has really invested in that girl and she cant get a better man out there as you posited. Has your own man bought you a car before you said yes i do?

Poster, you try gan... Hmmm.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by emmog25: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
Guyz this guy is a big fool! He talks like a baby.... And I think he is fake aswell... Must you tell her you started a thread because of her? Jeez! And why can't you pretend to beg her and whenever she comes to your houz you get the Car keys from her! I think you are just wasting people's time here.. You are fake or u re not matured enough to handle situations.

It's annoying that I even have to comment on this fake thread sef!
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by moonraker(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
jane05: sorry for derailing from d matter but y do guys always say dey loved too much...y not find out y ur lover stopped loving u...ohhhh chim ooooo

Lol becos I love you is the most mis used word in Nigeria. It Is a country where being a maga is quite normal.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Shekson(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lwkmh
Come be like say na @Dyt get the thread.
Na she still dey keep the thread open. OP sef don run
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
smartchoice: I will be most glad to massage your kitty cat with lots of abonikin and chinese balm....

U dey craze o. grin
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

Quite sad, that you're not viewing this from my perspective. Your judgment is biased.
My mates dey buy house . . Okay, I don buy car, and the relationship come worsen , ,
what would have happend if i bought a house . ? Tell me
She cant get a better man, no be swear . .
Na from small, we dey know pikin wey dey enter bush. Unless of course, she changes her lifestyle,
what sort of man would wanna pass through what I am going through. Only he
who wear the shoe knows where it pinches. . .
Do you till today, her family doesn't know who bought the car for her? I was expecting her to tell them
she never did, So when they popped the question on how she got a car considering the fact she's a low-income earner
I would really love to know what she told them for an answer

Stop responding to Dyt abeg... Not everyone will sympathize with you no matter how sincere or victimized you were...
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by bee444: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
You're not man enough. Buying a car for a lady and taking it back shows you cant help anyone without expecting them to do you favour too.

By and large, you can claim the car back if only it was bought in your name, else yansh don shop am.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by mascot87(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
Pamcrest:

grin if u must chase me around NL, do it like d op....with a car!
My brothers are real gentlemen, they dare not ask for their gifts back.
Still, my submission is always humble
I would love to know your brothers cos I have some "gentle" lady friends that suit them grin & hope it's not gifts such as brass,pants & Australian wigs undecided
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Braincheck: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

She can hold on to her posh fones, flat screen 3D TVs, home theatre systems
Laptop, netbook, her wardrobe; and last but not the least, her aprtment

All these u did for a lady u not even engaged to cuz u were luvstruck. Pls also list what uve done for ur mum let's compare n contrast. U need a braincheck bruv!!!
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Shekson: Lwkmh
Come be like say na @Dyt get the thread.
Na she still dey keep the thread open. OP sef don run

No mind them o
Na only my post dey see
U sef see how dem don yab me
I siddon dey look o
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by apacheguy: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
sandijey: cryNa wah o! Why can't I meet such men!
here u re my baby...waited 4u at d altar, didn't see u
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
Agbgift:

And I guess she is among the guest viewing this thread.
@ op you need serious flogging. You be first class abaya.
What is your aim of directing her to this thread?
So that she will see your update and get scared and start begging you?
Its obvious, you love and want her back,even if she uses your head to pound. So why disturb us with your cry before?
Everybody the thread is closed. @op doesn't need anymore advise.

Seriously, this guy is a malady.

''I pointed her to the thread''. Why not hatch a plan and get your keys? Stewpeed man.

Do you tell an enemy the time you will make an attack. Abi you want make she begin fear say you will attack her with nairaland e-force ? Chai, mumu is a disease..
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Saraha1(f): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
Abeg do quick collect the car oh.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Smhart1(f): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
Atlast Dyt made it
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
shejane: Thou I dot belv dis story
D op is jus a dreamer hoping 2b big enough 2 buy car 4 himsef nd his chic

Bt come 2 think of it, in real life who wil balance who?

She must have taken some pills or even abort during dis so caled relationship

Wot is car 2 compare wt her life?
I thk u owe her anoda car. ?

Did u read d thread at all?
She didnt even get pregnant , not to talk of aborting anyting
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
packman:

[size=30pt]FOR YOUR MIND

YOU GATHER MATURED MEHN LIKE US THEY GIVE US ZOBO DRINK

THANK GOD YOU DON MAKE FRONT PAGE

ANY OTHER WISH

MUMU LIKE YOU.......... angry angry angry angry angry angry[/size]

Your forefather be mumu
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
toria1980: Op I am single and can manage ur pocket wit u, I don't need a car, all I nee is ur ove and care...u are too good for dat ur babe cry

Oya send me a message, and join the list . .
I hope Dyt doesnt kick you though
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
lynpetra: Op,please you know I love you.There will b a lot of temptation from ladies tonight cry,please ignore them.If u can buy me that Mercedes Benz,I no mind carry u for back with wrapper from house to office everyday wink

Awww, dont start wht u can;t finish ohhhhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) / Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.