Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Tired Of This Relationship - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of This Relationship (32900 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Should I Call Off This Relationship? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
Guy, beg her to come back, even if it means buying another car for her(but with ur name) then when she comes for d car, try ur best to seduce her, BANG d hole out of her, then when u re done tell her to drop ur f*cking car keys and get out of ur house. Simple.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
oluwaisaac: YOU SEE THIS GIRL CALLED DYT JUST EXPLOITED YOUR WEAKNESS....MUST YOU EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO A MERE GIRL? YOU MADE YOUR POINT, IT SHOULD BE FINAL!

How? What is there to hide? And you called Dyt a "mere girl"
How can you jump into such conclusions . . Have u met her in person before?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by amiskurie(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt,are u a gold digger too....
easy innit!! smiley

between this is the kind of thread we love to see on nairaland.we all have stories like this.
(: those girls must hear wian!!
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
atikubaba: @OP ,in whose name is the car bought? I mean whose name is on the vehicle's particular

My name sir
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by adellam16(f): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
My dear date me, u will never regret it
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sir-Tunechi:

so you brought our issue here on nairaland, you just behaved like a kid, well for the records if you want your car back then i want my virginity back

I guess u r not referring to me, but if u really are. then u should go look for who deflowered you
cos obviously youre talking to the wrong person
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
Smhart1: Atlast Dyt made it

I like to share gal
Come ride with me

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

Awww, dont start wht u can;t finish ohhhhhhhh

No b me go carry you.Don't worry the Mercedes Benz go give me power to carry u wel wel
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
amiskurie: Dyt,are u a gold digger too....
easy innit!! smiley

between this is the kind of thread we love to see on nairaland.we all have stories like this.
(: those girls must hear wian!!

Very wrong
I dig diamond

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Smhart1(f): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
Please who is Sir-Tuneshi ?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by akraym(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
@oP is you need their assistance in collecting that car PM me.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=SpicyMimi][/quote]
Believe whatever u want to believe . . ma'am
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
lynpetra:

Wait for wetin??
Abeg allow me hustle

@op,You better shine ur eyes o.My boobi still stand like excited ****.Dyt own don fall ooo.Her own
ey comot cow milk oooo.

Pics or it didnt happen . . .
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by LyfeJennings(m): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
Shedysworld: How can u give out a gift and still want to retrieve it. Since u could buy her a car it shows u are worth much more than that, if I were u I'll forget the car and move on, believe me she will come back begging soon. Mind u Owning a car is not just it, keeping it moving is the real thing

Ur blood is soo full
U must be a BLOODY FOOL

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Hehehehhehe
She know know where him dey
P baby, tell her u her scratching my back already
Muchechechecheche

Yes sweerie . . u know i lof u so much not to play with @lynpetra
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Haunted: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
thehunted: Op,
What d hell are u replying every post as if you are a football superstar in a question and answer section? You are giving lousy women like dyt the room to attack you. Guy,be smart.

Secondly,why buy a car for a mere girlfriend? What do u do for a living? Yahoo Yahoo? If u actually work for this money then u should invest it rather than give it to a supposedly big girl from a poor background. How many houses do u have?

Men who work for their money don't do the kind of things u did.

@dyt,
Quit insulting everyone here. Take your frustrations on your man if u have any.

F0rk it!

Can you quote the everyone dyt has been insulting?apart from her initial banter with the Op, I don't see any other person she has insulted. If you have anything against her, let it out and stop these lies. So far many of the boys like you have come in here to insult her for no good reason and she has mature ly handled you without insulting back. How that flew over your head is what I can't explain.

Then how it is a thing of pain to you if the Op replies everyone like the lousy man he is?

Op, reading through the thread, i can only say you are an empty barrel. Its either your story is fake or you are truly into fraud. Either ways, do the needful and stop parading your lousy self all over the thread seeking attention.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Lyoncrescent: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
Liquid Deep Settle for Less jam should be your theme song. Men, Never ever settle for less. Some females don't know there's more to being a woman than "two bee stings and one hole or two holes in some cases". Omo, collect the car sharp sharp if you can and never ever sweep early warning indicators under the carpet again. If you can't correct a guy or lady omo, push them to BRT lane and u just keep cruising. You will always get someone else.

Collect the car back o.

Listen to Liquid deeps Settle for Less Jam. Its a. Good jam and comes with a good video too.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
lizbum: Hmmm I guess she stl wants to taste d waters...bside me need serious minded person like u o

Haaaa, u want ur boyfriend Kelechukwu to strangle me abi?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

Pics or it didnt happen . . .

Mercedes Benz,or no boobi for u./[b][/b]
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
lynpetra:

How can he be in two places at same time?
Anyway I ldont need him to scratch my bacK,buy me my car and I will be d one doing the massaging with abonikincheesy

Wicked . .
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by donJ2(m): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
xp17: @ op, buying ur girlfriend a car isn't a biggie , but u not being able to man her is what baffles me . seriously why re u crying out loud?

if u can't keep ur affair discrete, it really shows u got a lot to learn from the master.

stop using big foolishness to correct smaller foolishness. the more u write the more it sound more foolish to me. just personal opinion

Exactly my point of view...

... And That got me in2 checkin hs profile (outta curiosity) and jst fd out d op joined nl on 9th jan with this topic his only topic...showin on fp,..fishy...

Infact Adonbilieve d story.

Buh hypothetically if any 9ja guy in dz 21st century still acts/reason lik d op *as in gettin a chick a ryd and rantin abt it/makin a movie out of it on social media after a brkup*, den dt dude obviously a Learner.

*no offence intenteded*

...Itz My point of view *prolly cuz am viewing through a microscope*
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by amiskurie(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Very wrong
I dig diamond

I see!

but seriously,where have all the flowers gone?
girls now gone bad.they are so so fake.

DEAD FLOWERS...):
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by adellam16(f): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
don_J:

... And That got me in2 checkin hs profile (outta curiosity) and jst fd out d op joined nl on 9th jan with this topic his only topic...showin on fp,..fishy...

Buh hypothetically if any 9ja guy in dz 21st century still acts/reason lik d op *as in gettin a chick a ryd and rantin abt it/makin a movie out of it on social media after a brkup*, den dt dude obviously a Learner.

*no offence intenteded*

I second the motion.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Haunted: 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
don_J:

*no offence intenteded*

Lol..please always keep viewing with that microscope, and perhaps, we should lend it out to the deekheads on this thread.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by phlame(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
undecided
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Osas001: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
I salute ur courage 2 talk openly abt it.. I understand wen u av plans for a girl and then she messes up.. Well, my advice is dat; A broken relationship is better than a Broken Marriage!

Whether learner or not, when ur in love, u do everything to make ur partner happy... Collecting d car bck won't stop u frm loving her, except u want to sow it as a seed or sell it n use d cash to do something dat will make u more busy n dat will be valuable dan a lady who is not ready to plan... She's only trying to av d fun she was suppose to ensure maybe while in her uni days.. So think wisely, n act wisely as well.. If ur decision is 2 let d car go, I will say thumbs up, bt its a waste of resources, if it will oda valuables like gadgets, its different, bt a car is something dat adds value 2 a life, so give her a threat of collecting d car, bt dat relationship is not meant 2 work, cuz wat if u guys were married.. ? N u alrdy bought houses 4 her family, will u collect It bck after a quarrel or divorce ?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by chrisley024(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
This is just d beginning!
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by dayleke: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
don_J:
*no offence intenteded*

Didn't you read through the thread?
The OP already said he had to create another moniker to share this since he is an "active and popular" person here.

@OP,
You no try at all,ax2xb and Lordlexyy are the same person.
I can see through that.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by born2boink(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
eyenCalabar: You guys are just shouting and concentrating on the car alone. And if I may ask, what's the big deal about the car? See, you don't have to place so much value on material things please. It doesn't worth it. By the way, that car is just a liability and not asset. I can bet you guys that if this guy breaks up with her today, in the next six months you won't see her with the car again because a car is like a baby, you'll have to take care of it everyday. With her nature if actually what am reading here is true of her, she won't even be able to take care of that car. So leave her with it. And eventhough she doesn't park or sell it sooner, let her still keep the car [atleast] as a testimony of the contact she made with you. In your next relationship, ask questions and study your girlfriend very well before taking some good decisions with her. Try to do some evaluation on her mentality. Watch out the company she keeps. And you, work on yourself too because you may not be too different from the girl. Personally, I know the kind of girls I can go out for because of the way I am. So the problem was you and not necessarily the girl. There are so many things you can keep away from making contact with you either in the physical or spiritual based on how you can fine-tune your mentality. So you take sometime and work on yourself before approaching any other woman for a serious relationship. I bet you that you'll get it right.
you are a disgrace to calabar kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
moderatorr:

he didnt take it, Your virginitty is still inside ur pucy, just that its now open.

He has the particulars to the car, which means u are driving a stolen car.

You cant prove he stole your virginitty.

Drive his car to his house, drop the key and walk away. With a note just saying "I am sorry".
Then walk away.
If he doesnt call after 1 week, call him.

That's ur best chance of having him back. Dragging this matter on will make him get over you emitionally, and the u are screwed!

A 29 year old woman should be wise - enough to find a man, and be humble Enough to keep him.

you will be a very bad wife, no doubt. but if u are not careful, you will loose ur virginitty, car, his support, money and time u have invested in the relationship.

Some other wise girl who didn't work for it will walk in and marry him in 6 months while u are wasted on 20k per month with no man grin

Bombshell, exactly what i needed to hear ; although directed at the wrong person
I dont know Sir-Tunechi or whatever he calls himself, besides, i ddnt meet her a virgin sef
Rubbish
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by rekeson: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
This thread is a waste of time, space, bandwidth and my energy for typing dis.

Mods pls move dis to d joke section and endeavour to rip it off d front page.

EMPTY TRASH CAN

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

4 Things You Should Know About Your Future Partner / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.