Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,813 members, 7,837,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143318 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by jimcomb(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2010
How can I confiqure
My smartphone to browes with zain gprs.motorolo mpx200.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2010
dragnet:

back up your phone, . .format it then restore back up. .if same, do a fw upgrade

Thanks Dragnet. But how do I go about doing this since am not really grounded in this phone's techy stuff. Can you help with the steps?.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2010
puskin:

^ ^ erm. . . .erm. . . . . can U swap the babe for your fone problem to be solved

cheesy ole. . . sweet tin go spoil you
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2010
@puskin, you wan snatch what belongs to your friend . . . uh?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2010
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2010
tunnex190:

hehehehehe. . . . . .lol. . . .where's ur sense of humour nah!!!!cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by slim05: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2010
plsi need zain internet configuration for my samsung i627 smartfone asap. God bless u
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by waleski(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2010
Yoo drag wats gud i need ur insight on dis a frend has a dead n96 it crashed lastwk as a result of viruses nd other vices wat solution do u profer i nd 2 knw if it is a waste or i shuld repair it nd wat can be done i wil be xpectin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Update(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2010
Guys please help my memory card does not show if inserted on my nokia e65 help me please thank.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2010
. . . sum1 should help me wit dha zoom problem
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Phemmmy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2010
Pls,what's the highest memory card supported any nokia N70?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2010
skiduski:

@ Dragnet
thanx a lot, im eagerly waiting your reply
are u still here ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2010
wezo01:

Thanks anyways.Do you know anyone that uses that phone personally?I heard that stuff from a phone dealer though not that i saw anyone using it personally.Take care bruv wink wink wink
pay no attention to the dealer. . .btw that phone is for geeks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2010
tunnex190:

E don happen o dragnet. I can't zoom in n out a picture on my N70ME. What can i do to solve this problem? And it wasn't like this before.
4mat am jare, . . Oya go get s60v3 kia!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2010
abiolag:

Pls gurus help me out oo,my n70 is draining any battery i put inside even without pressing d phone.a full batt will finish within 5hours.though i ave diff app on it but don't know which one is draining my battery.all helps will be greatly welcome
its either u have an app running in d bkground as u said. . .what taskmanager do u use ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2010
jimcomb:

How can I confiqure
My smartphone to browes with zain gprs.motorolo mpx200.
can u navigate to the gprs settings environment ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2010
ilugunboy:

Thanks Dragnet. But how do I go about doing this since am not really grounded in this phone's techy stuff. Can you help with the steps?.
install nokia pc suite on ur pc, connect ur phone. . .back up. . .or on phone, navigate to Memory, . .Options. . Back up phone memory. . Then remove memory card n press *#7370#
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2010
slim05:

plsi need zain internet configuration for my samsung i627 smartfone asap. God bless u
access point = internet.ng.zain.com
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2010
waleski:

Yoo drag wats gud i need your insight on dis a frend has a dead n96 it crashed lastwk as a result of viruses nd other vices wat solution do u profer i nd 2 knw if it is a waste or i shuld repair it nd wat can be done i wil be xpectin
Use the 3-key 4matting method to refresh it n wipe it clean
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2010
Update:

Guys please help my memory card does not show if inserted on my nokia e65 help me please thank.
hav u tried other cards ? . .if same, u shuld see a tech n report back here.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2010
Phemmmy:

Pls,what's the highest memory card supported any nokia N70?
1024 Megabytes
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by skiduski(m): 6:20am On Feb 24, 2010
@dragnet
i'm still here ooo, u never reply me yet, so a still here
give me ur input wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:16am On Feb 24, 2010
skiduski:

@dragnet
i'm still here ooo, u never reply me yet, so a still here
give me your input wink
u fit pay 4.5k for d unlock ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by skiduski(m): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2010
ol boy thats a little on the high side ooo shocked
can't 3k do it? pls i need to unlock this fone asap
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2010
dragnet:

1024 Megabytes

Simplify it nah!!! HABA!!!!
1024Megabytes = 1048576Kilobytes grin grin grin

OK. . . . .simply IGB
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Tumm(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2010
I cant edit pictures from My gallery anymore. It just exit
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by debedebe(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2010
@dragnet u r really doing a great job in dis forum keep it up.i imagine having tyme 4 ur self?, sorry 4 d disturb i need kaspersky 9.0 activation code .thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2010
Thanks Drag! I've hard formatted it before now and it's still the same
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2010
U ppl don't know dat it is not evry fone problem U shud bother urself with or have sleepness nite over
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2010
dragnet:

install nokia pc suite on your pc, connect your phone. . .back up. . .or on phone, navigate to Memory, . .Options. . Back up phone memory. . Then remove memory card n press *#7370#

Dragnet, thanka a bunch. I did exactly as you suggested using the phone option and everything worked out just fine. You are just a treasure!!! wink.

If only you can imagine what i've gone through these couple of days.

Can I buy you a drink? wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by oseiwe(m): 6:10am On Feb 25, 2010
my n70 bluetooth does not come on. It displays operation cannot be performed. Any help?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Embassy4uall: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2010
Pls engrs & odas: i dont know wat happened ooo! d TTpod english version on my fone refuses 2open,it writes System error,& it doesnt do dat b4 , i use E63

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (135)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.